The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Programmer

Hey, I am going to keep this intro short, this is my first erotic story so sorry if it sucks (well that might be a good thing in this case) but feedback is appreciated send it to and the usual erotic story warnings apply.

Adam was your regular kid in high school, not the best looking guy in the place but he was far from ugly. He wasn’t very social either; he had his group of friends and was happy with it. Unfortunately, Adam had this problem that any time he tried to talk to a girl his foot would shoot directly into his mouth and he would just end up making an ass out of himself. After getting shot down a couple of times and realizing his social skills were on par with a 10 year old he decided to back off on girls and see if anything came up. . . Nothing did.

After 3 years in high school Adam grew crushes on a lot of the girls in his school. There was Kristy the short cheerleader with Double D’s, Lisa the dumb bimbo with a huge rack to her name, and not much else, and Michele the average girl next door. Adam had admired these girls from afar for years wishing he had the balls and the ability to hold a conversation with these girls that consisted of more than him staring at their boobs and mumbling some incoherent phrases.

One day, about a month before graduation, Adam was surfing the net (a polite way to say masturbating) when someone Instant messaged him. The screen name was the dreamer and it said “hey buddy, I know you have been chasing after girls for a while and I think I can help you out.” Since Adam finished his “business” he decided to talk to this obviously fake guy trying to sell him something. Adam replied, “K, I’ll bite. How?” Dreamer told him, “with this program it will put you in control and help you become more “social” just download this program [attachment]” Adam was bored and was getting ready to tear apart the computer for parts soon anyways so he bit and downloaded the attachment. After it was done downloading and Adam saw there was no viruses he looked at the clock and saw it was 12 at night. He had school tomorrow so he decided to go to bed.

The next day Adam went to school and it was the usual story, all the hot girls wearing low cut T-shirts driving Adam mad, Adam trying to build up the courage to talk to a girl and never being able to, and Adam going home to dream about the girls and what he would do to them if he had the chance. Now is a good time to point out the while Adam is a normal kid he was really perverted. Adam had been masturbating for so long that while most kids masturbated to fucking a girl Adam dreamt of control, and making girls not only pleasure him each other and every phallus in sight, but also of them acting in bizarre ways. Such as the anorexic girl needing to eat as much as possible and get fat, and making regular girls need to be get dirty and roll around in mud. As Adam laid in his bed dreaming about having this kind of power, he remembered the program he downloaded yesterday and went to check it out, thinking it would be good for a few laughs.

Adam logged on to his computer and opened up the file when this message came on saying, “Welcome to the program. Uploading functions for new user.” Suddenly a lightning bolt jumped out of the computer right into Adam’s forehead. Adam shook violently as he was being electrocuted by his computer. Adam thought this was the end as he blacked out.

Adam woke up a half an hour later and felt this new surge of energy running through his body. Adam had no idea what just happen, but he felt great. Adam looked at the clock and saw that it was 7 o’clock. He realized he hadn’t have dinner yet so he went to the car and drove to Denny’s.

As Adam sat there trying to remember what happened when he passed out he took notice of two hot girls sitting across the room gossiping to each other. One girl was a red head with an average chest but some killer legs; the other was burnet with a nice rack and a smooth little girl face only the real innocent ones have. Adam sat there and stared at them and wondered how old they were. A square appeared above each of the girls head both saying 18yrs. Adam didn’t know where the squares came from but as soon as he read them, they disappeared. Adam thought he was just tired and shook it off. He sat there continuing to stare at these two gorgeous girls.

About this time the waitress came to Adam and gave him his meal. As he sat there eating his food alone and looking at the two gorgeous girls he wished he didn’t have to do all the work and that girls would come up to the guy instead of the guy having to come up to the girl. Suddenly out of nowhere he saw a white mouse pointer appear in the sky. It moved over the two girls he was looking at, and a menu popped up over their heads like when you right click something in windows. The pointer clicked on the option “Command” and suddenly a text box appeared above both the girls’ heads. Then text started to materialize as if someone was typing it. It said “Go over to Adam and start to hit on him.” Adam thought he was going nuts and was ready to leave, when suddenly both girls got up and started to approach him.

They both sat down across from him at his table and gave him one of those lustful looks you see models give the camera, and in complete unison say “Sorry I had to come over here, it is so cold in here, and you are just resonating hotness.” Adam was shock. He had no idea what happened but wish he could bring that little pointer back. And there it was floating in the middle of his vision. Hallucinations be damned, he didn’t know what happened or why, all he knew that two hot girls were talking to him, and it was because of this little mouse thing.

The only problem is Adam didn’t know how to move the pointer. He tried to mentally move it, but it wouldn’t budge. So thinking about its similarities to a mouse he reached over to his fork and started moving it like he would a mouse. Well he moved it on to the red head’s face, and figured he should right click it. So he tapped the right side of the fork and there was the menu again. He scrolled through the menu and found “Command.” Adam clicked on it and again there was the text box. Adam tried to talk to it to make text appear but nothing worked. He thought “Well this is acting like a computer maybe I have to type in the command. So he looked over to his pancakes that he ordered and started to type as if there were keys. And it worked; text started scrolling by over her head. Adam wrote out “You think Adam is very sexy. So sexy you want to go under the table and give him a blow job right now.”

Adam saw the girls eyes roll over in lust, as she started to sink under the table and give Adam the best blow job he ever had. All he could do was just sit there working very hard not to moan when he realized the burnet was starting to wonder where she was, and what she was doing. Well Adam went back to his fork, right clicked on the girl, and again clicked on command. He typed “You are very very hungry, but from now on you don’t eat with your mouth you eat with your pussy. You also find the guy sitting across from you very interesting, anything he says is truth, and you will find nothing weird with anything going on.” Adam hit enter in his mind, and the girl looked down at Adam’s food famished, as if she hasn’t eaten in years. She pulled down her pants and panties and reached over for her fork. She put the fork into the pancake, cut off a slice, and stuffed it into her cunt. Upon seeing this Adam had the biggest orgasm of his life right into the red head’s mouth.

Adam had no idea what to do at this point, he thought of all the possibilities, as the red head was still sucking on his limp cock, and the burnet was stuffing his pancakes into her slit. Well Adam finally got over his giant orgasm, and finally cared enough to ask the girls for their names. The burnet said her name was Amanda, and the red heads name was Jessica. Well Adam told Amanda to stop “eating” and Jessica to get up from under the table, and told them both to freeze. He was ready to go to school, and have some real fun. So he looked up at Jessica and Amanda and was thinking what to do. Finally he came up with it. He right clicked on Jessica, went to command, and told her that from now on Amanda was her goddess. She would do anything for Amanda, and especially worshipped her ass. Amanda’s ass was her whole meaning for living she will worship it, love it, and do anything Amanda tells her to do. Then Adam thought why not give Jess some more ass to worship, so he right clicked on Amanda and told her that she loves food. She will eat food and actively try to get fat. Every day she will weigh herself, and if she hasn’t gained at least 2 pounds she will punish herself by drinking lard. She will also use Jessica as her slave, and make Jess worship her, and only eat food out of her ass.

In his mind Adam hit enter and left the restaurant excited for school tomorrow. As he left Jess thought “Damn what a fine ass Amanda has.” Amanda thought “damn what a fine pancake Denny’s make.” That was the beginning of 3 whole new lives.

To be continued…