The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Pretender To The Throne

Chapter II: “My Sister Suzy”

[NOTE: The Vampire-hunter, David of the Inferno, and his hypno-reflective cross, were created by Anynom and is used in this chapter by permission.]

Jessie worked feverishly at the jigsaw, making stakes, as she always did when she was frustrated, which was becoming more and more frequent lately. It had been too long since she’d taken vampiric life. She was dissatisfied with frigging herself to a rather weak orgasm when she came home empty handed, which had been every night for almost a month now. Kevin was, she knew, very concerned about her welfare, but Jessie was independent and proud, and would not show weakness in front of him. He was useful, for certain, especially since his increase in power last year during his first battle against an Alpha Vampire. His abilities had saved their lives on many occasions. But he was still a man. She caught movement in the corner of her eye and moved reflexively, cutting her hand foolishly on the saw. The movement had been Kevin, who was now at her side, using his Elven powers to heal her against her protests.

“Dammit I’m not a baby!” Jessie growled, pulling against his grip. He let go only when he was sure she wouldn’t fall on the floor when he did.

“I know you’re not a baby, Jessie.” he replied, turning off the saw. “But you do make mistakes, and that’s part of my job as your partner—damage control.” She snarled, and he assumed a nonthreatening, yet nonchalant stance, with that one-sided smile she’d recently begun to find so affecting it often made most of her anger go away. This time, however, she was too frustrated for even that smile to calm her.

“Drop the chivalry, Kev, I’m not in the mood.” she said, in a low, dangerous voice.

“You bored?” he asked.

“Frustrated.” she replied. “Do you realize it’s been a month since I’ve staked a bloodsucker?”

“Twenty-seven days, seven hours, eight minutes and...” he checked his watch. “Forty-seven seconds, to be exact.” He understood. He knew about the orgasmic thrill she got from ridding the world of one more Vampire. She suspected it made him nervous, since he was part Vampire, but he never showed it if it did. He also seemed to sense that masturbation no longer seemed to supply her with a satisfying orgasm when she tried it. He didn’t say anything, though. He merely snapped his fingers and they were in her room. He pulled a scrap of paper from his pocket and pinned it to a punching bag dangling from the ceiling. The paper was a picture of Bram Stoker’s Dracula.

“It’s really nice of you to try and help, but a picture on a bag doesn’t do it for me. You know that.” Kevin sighed, nodding his head in agreement. Jessie moved to the window, looking out over the suburban landscape, where children played in the sun, safe from Vampires but not ghouls or skeletons, their half-dead servants. Jessie felt a gentle touch on her shoulder. She turned, and suddenly Kevin was kissing her. The kiss uncorked her pent-up sexual energy, and she responded by tearing his shirt off with her bare hands. The next to go were the pants, followed by the briefs. She then pulled off her own trousers, then her shirt. She wasn’t wearing anything under that, so there was no further need for stripping. If there had been anyone home, they would have heard Jessie’s and Kevin’s violent lovemaking from anywhere in the house, or even outside. The closest ones to the house were the kids playing across the street, and they were too busy playing football to notice “weird noises.” Kevin brought her to three screaming orgasms that afternoon before she passed out. Kevin drew the shades and looked at himself in a mirror. A black eye, a hickey, several bruises and scores of scratchmarks were healing rapidly as he smiled at his reflection. He carefully removed Jessie’s boots, which had not been removed, and had resulted in a large percentage of those bruises. With her boots off, he carefully laid her on her bed and covered her with her blankets. He planted a gentle kiss on her forehead before reassembling his clothes around him. She sighed happily. Kevin smiled. She was always at her most beautiful (in his eyes at least) as she lay unconscious after periods of vicious, steamy, violent sex.

* * *

Kevin was fixing dinner when his mother—his real one—arrived. His mother looked in distaste at what she saw on the table. Hot peppers of every sort, various herbs and spices, beans, hamburger meat, and other chili-related things. A jar of wasabi sat menacingly, the cartoon character on the label, his face red with steam coming out of his ears, seemed to share her dread. He was making “Thermonuclear Chili” again. He and Jessie loved to try to out macho each other with that stuff, a glass of milk between them, the one who lasted the longest without going for the milk having won bragging rights for the week. This was the chili that almost cooked itself. Even a dragon would shy away from this stuff, his mother thought. But then again, they didn’t have to eat. They liked it enough, but it wasn’t a necessity, thanks to their magical metabolism. The lucky stiffs. She sighed in exasperation, and almost in reply, she heard a rather happy sigh. She was surprised to find Jessie standing at the top of the stairs, dressed as she always was, but practically glowing with happiness. It didn’t take a genius to guess what had happened. That was a look that only a well-fucked woman got. She gave her son a sidelong glance before walking past the young Vampire slayer.

Guilty pleasures, I guess. she thought to herself.

All I did was give her a kiss, Mother. Kevin transmitted telepathically. How was I supposed to know it would drive her into a frenzy? His mother ignored him.

* * *

After the glow of their interlude was gone, Jessie found herself feeling depressed again. Kevin found her standing on the balcony, looking out at the setting sun.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

“She’s out there, somewhere.” Jessie replied.

“Your sister?” Kevin asked. Jessie hadn’t mentioned the day Kevin had discovered his powers, but Elves had the gift/curse of total recall.

“Yes.” Jessie replied, a single tear rolling down her cheek as images of her sister, before and after the transformation, came unbidden to her mind. She felt Kevin’s strong arms encircling her. Ordinarily she would have resisted, but this time she didn’t. She closed her eyes and leaned against Kevin as he began swaying from side to side. Before Jessie realized what she was doing, she had told Kevin all about her and even relived the incident, giving Kevin exacting details on every movement, every muscle twitch, every nuance of inflection. The next thing she knew, she was sitting in his lap, crying. There were tears in his eyes too. It was then that Jessie realized the bond they shared. She kissed him more tenderly than she ever had, then they parted just as the sun set.

* * *

David watched the silverhaired youth, as he had been doing for four hours now. He’d never seen a silverhaired Vampire. Then again, with hives of Elves running around, there was always the possibility of a double-Pretender. A flash of fangs was all that it had taken to convince David that this was in fact a Vampire. An Elven Vampire, despite the obvious lack of pointiness in the youth’s ears. And he was hunting. David followed his prey as relentlessly as always, disappearing when he needed to. He had been trained for stealth, and put that training to good use as his quarry stalked across town. He crossed Keechi Street and entered an Elven hangout, where he stayed for five minutes before leaving again, making his way purposefully across town. As David glanced at the address, he mentally looked over the dossiers he had memorized before going out tonight. This was the sleeping place of a Vampiress named Katarina. Her dam had been a Queen named Suzy, who, word had it, was grooming a new Princess. He should probably be tracking the Queen down, but it was difficult to tell what kinds of powers these combination Vampires had. This silverhair could be a real threat. He followed him into the house.

The youth seemed to know exactly where he was going. He opened the door and the fight began. Sibling rivalry? A brood war? It didn’t matter. These two were both dead anyway. The female was a looker. He might have some fun with her before he dispatched her. The silverhair exhibited a great many Elven powers, including chanting rhyme-spells and teleportation, and several Vampire powers, including transformation, possible only in the higher echelons. He quickly guaged this one to be a Delta at the very least, though he was more likely an Alpha. He did not become mist, though he did become the bat, the wolf and once, even used his Fourth Form. The last animal this youngster had seen before being bitten was a Bengal tiger. The mere coyote assumed by the female was no match for him. At last, the victory was won. The silverhaired one stood over the unconscious body of the female.

“Well fought.” David said. The silverhaired one whirled. “I guess you’ve got enough Elf in you that you don’t have to be invited. That’s bad for me and my organization.”

“You’re a Vampire hunter.” the youth said. “I’m Kevin, also a hunter of Vampires.”

“Hunting your own kind? Not exactly original; I’ve heard of some Repentants who do that kind of thing, but unfortunately it won’t save your hide. I might have given the female a stay of execution, but you, my friend, won’t be so lucky.” He pulled a large, silver cross from behind his back, and Kevin seemed to fall under its effects—almost. He stalked forward and snatched the cross from David’s hand. “What the fuck?”

“Let’s get one thing straight, hunter.” Kevin snarled. “I am NOT a Vampire, despite what you might think from my having fangs. I am neither Vampire, nor Elf, nor human. I am between the species.”

“You expect me to believe you?” David asked, pulling a handheld mini-sunlamp from his belt and shining it on Kevin. He was unphased. He grabbed David by the throat and pressed him against the wall.

“Personally, I don’t give a rat’s ass what you believe.” he said. He glanced at the cross he’d taken. It would only take a minimum expenditure of energy to snap David’s neck at that moment. Why wasn’t he doing it? “There’s something odd about this cross. Inanimate objects aren’t supposed to have an aura around them.”

“Kill me and you’ll never know.” David croaked. He gasped for breath when the youth released him. He was going to be sporting some stylish bruises for a while. Kevin pulled him to his feet and gazed into his eyes, turning his hypnotic power on low—just enough to prevent him from lying.

“What does this do?” he repeated.

“Hypno-reflective cross.” David said, fighting to break away from the other’s gaze. “Bounces a Vampire’s hypnotic power back at them twofold.” Kevin smiled and released his hold on David’s mind.

“This could be useful.” he said. “By the way, the Elven side of my power prevents my own powers from being used against me. Still, I can use this to interrogate this little bitch.” He turned back toward the Vampiress on the floor, who was only now regaining consciousness. He lifted her to her feet and held her arm behind her back in the hammerlock position. David chose his moment, hurling a stake at the other’s back. Kevin disappeared. The next thing David knew, he was regaining consciousness in his living room. His head hurt like hell.

* * *

Jessie awoke just before the next sunset. She and Kevin were mostly creatures of the night, but when they started school in August, they’d have to get their internal clocks turned back around. She sighed unhappily as she felt Kevin’s cooling place on the bed. He’d been gone for a while. She dressed and went downstairs.

“Kevin’s not here.” his mother said.

“Do you know where he is, Mrs. Shadows?” Jessie asked.

“He said he was running an errand for you. And, by the way, you can call me Shana...unless you’d rather call me Mom.” Kevin’s mother said, pulling out a chair for Jessie to sit in. Jessie sat.

“I think I’ll hold off on that last one for a while, Shana.” Jessie said with a smile. “Do you have any idea what this is about?”

“How should I know? All he told me was he was running an errand for you.”

“Did he mention my sister?”

“No. Why?” Shana asked. Jessie sighed, shrugging her shoulders. They chatted for a while, exchanging secrets shared among women, and before Jessie knew it, it was midnight.

“He’s been gone for a long time.” Jessie said. “With these short summer nights, it won’t be worth going out looking for the vampires soon, they’ll all be waiting in their coffins for the dawn.” Kevin slid the glass door open, a writhing she-Vampire held fast by Kevin’s unbreakable Elven-Vampiric grip. With a jerk of his head, he indicated that Jessie should follow them into the garage. Jessie took up a stake as she entered, and kicked the door shut behind her. She could feel her body responding in anticipation of offing another bloodsucker—her first in a month, and thanked Kevin silently for the opportunity.

“Easy, Jess.” Kevin said. “This isn’t just any Vampire. This is...well, I guess you could say she’s your niece.” Jessie looked up at Kevin in surprise.

“One of my sister’s gets?” she asked. He nodded.

“Newly converted, and I’m betting still slavishly attached to her Mistress.”

“That means Suzy’s in town.” Jessie muttered. Kevin nodded again. He released the Vampire bitch and pulled something from his belt. The she-Vampire hissed, fangs fully extended, as she caught sight of the silver cross. Kevin began to turn the cross back and forth, catching the lights in the garage so they shone in her eyes. Slowly, the Vampire began to relax, her face going blank, her fangs retracting, the red in her eyes fading. “I’ve never seen that happen before.” Jessie said.

“I took this off a Vampire-hunter who was trying to kill me.” Kevin said. “It’s a special cross blessed at the Vatican to use the hypnotic powers of Vampires against them. The cross doesn’t hypnotize the Vampire, the Vampire hypnotizes himself or herself. Of course, my Elven blood prevents my own powers from being used against me.” He approached the enthralled Vampiress, continuing to flash her in the face with the blessed cross. “Now, my bloodthirsty beauty, we will discuss the location of your Queen.”

“Yes, Master.” the Vampiress replied. “The Vampiress who brought me across is staying at the Holiday Inn on Fifth Street.”

“What room?”

“Room 512, Master, an executive suite.” the Vampiress replied.

“How heavy is the guard?”

“Twenty Epsilon-class Vampires in four teams of five, each commanded by a Delta-class Vampire.”

“And why is she here?” Kevin asked.

“To train the new Princess.” the Vampiress replied. Kevin and Jessie looked at each other with “oh, shit!” looks on their faces. A new Vampire Princess was being groomed for leadership. This meant trouble. Big trouble.

“How long will the spell last?” Jessie whispered.

“How long does Vampire hypnotism usually last?” Kevin replied.

“In most cases, except with Resistors, Vampiric hypnotic suggestions are...permanent!” This last word was said with a smile. “So she’s your slave forever?”

“Ours, honey.” Kevin replied with a kiss to Jessie’s cheek. Her feminist spirit balked at the slightly chauvinistic way he was treating her, as though she needed his protection, but her woman’s heart, to which she had been paying an increasing amount of attention of late, thrilled at the show of affection, and his willingness to share. “Slave, listen and obey.” he told his immortal thrall.

“I hear and obey, Master.” the Vampiress said flatly.

“This woman here is your Mistress. You will obey her in all things, as you would obey me. You are hers in body, mind and soul. You exist to serve and protect her, and you will die serving and protecting her.” Kevin told the Vampiress.

“Understood, Master. I will obey Mistress in all things, as I would obey you. I am hers in body, mind and soul. I exist to serve and protect her, and I will die serving and protecting her.”

“What is your name, slave?” Jessie asked.

“Katarina, Mistress.” the Vampiress replied.

“Alright, Katarina, follow me.” Jessie said, leaving the garage. Katarina followed her Mistress robotically.

* * *

Kevin peeked around the corner, careful not to step into any of the ashpiles that had once been Vampires. Two of the Delta Vampires were standing guard on either side of the door to the room where the Queen and Princess were. Jessie skewered one of them with a stake from her crossbow, and the other one got a taste of her sunlamp flashlight. Kevin jimmied the door open, and they quietly entered the suite—only to find the remainder of the security team waiting for them. Jessie and Kevin had faced longer odds before, and now they had Katarina to help them. With the underlings out of the way, the trio moved to the main bedroom. The force of the Princess slamming against the door knocked all three back. The Princess was a gorgeous Asian vixen straight out of a porn movie. Her attire consisted of a leather “dominatrix” two-piece. She charged, and Jessie used the cross. With a scream of fright, the as-yet-untrained Princess zipped into a corner, and was soon transfixed and enslaved by her own hypnotic power.

“Well well, dear sister. Come to commit silicide?” a liquidly melodic female voice asked from the darkness of the main bedroom. Jessie brandished the cross threateningly as she commanded Katarina and the enthralled Princess to her side.

“Come on out, Suzy.” Jessie said. “I know it’s you.” There was an increasing of darkness, like the shadow of a shadow, and then Suzy emerged. The woman looked like someone had used Jessie’s body, aged it to twenty-one, and rearranged it to create the Ultimate Seductress. She was wearing a fishnet catsuit with a G-string underneath it. Jessie was immediately envious, conscious of her own flaws. She held the cross before her and began to shine the moon’s light off it into Suzy’s eyes. A gesture from the Queen sent the silver thing flying.

“Did you honestly think you could hurt a Queen Vampire by shining some stupid piece of silver in my eyes? Ha!” Suzy laughed derisively. “Come, now, Jessica, I knew the instant I felt the touch of magic on my daughter’s mind that you had the Vatican’s precious cross. I had lots of time to prepare for your little attack. Yes, you’ve captured her mind quite nicely. I can’t even control her any more. But I can destroy her.” Jessie pulled a stake out from behind her back. She was afraid. More afraid than she’d ever been in her life. Here was her enemy, a Vampire Queen, whose death would finally end her life’s torment, and yet Jessie wasn’t sure she could bring herself to kill this Vampire. She was, after all, her sister.

“Do you really think Jessie’s going to let you?” Kevin asked. “Her whole life has been dedicated to pinning Vampires to the floors of their coffins like bugs on display...”

“And yet she seemed perfectly willing to be boinked by you.” Suzy finished, smiling wickedly, her long, tapering fangs glinting in the moonlight. “Don’t think my spies didn’t take notice, Jessica. Nothing happens in this world that I don’t know about.”

“I’ve heard enough.” Kevin said, firing twin beams of energy from his hands, both of which were easily avoided by the Queen, who pounced on the Vampiric hybrid like a leopard, pinning his shoulders to the ground. Her fangs, fully extended, a drop of yellow-green venom hanging ominously from the tip, hovered menacingly over Kevin’s neck. Kevin teleported out from under her, and Jessie hurled one stake at her sister. The Vampire Queen was swift, and the stake splintered uselessly on the wall. Jessie was knocked backwards by a backhanded slap from Suzy. She rolled like a blown tire across the floor, coming to rest near the broken suite door. She was bleeding from the forehead, and the blood was in her eyes now. Blinded by it, she could only listen to the sounds of the power-struggle between the two Pretenders. She felt herself being lifted, then a gentle tongue was licking the blood from her eyes.

“Wha?” Jessie managed.

“It’s me, Mistress.” Katarina said. “You’re bleeding. Let me help you.” The Vampiress applied a bandage to the wound, then Katarina’s tongue took care of the blood in Jessie’s eyes, so she could see again. The situation was not much changed. Kevin and Suzy were engaged in a battle to see whether Kevin’s combination of Alpha Vampiric powers and Elf Regal powers could withstand the might of a full-fledged Vampire Queen. It was beginning to look doubtful, however, as Suzy cast red lightning from her eyes, which seized him like taloned hands, then slammed him around the suite. Jessie took up her stakes once more, and uncorked a vial of holy water. “Mistress, you can’t face her!” Katarina said protectively. Jessie silenced her with a stern look.

“I can face her.” she replied, turning her back on the Vampiress. I just can’t beat her. she thought to herself. “Suzy! Stop! It’s me you want.”

“If I had a nickel for every time I’ve heard that old cliché...” Suzy said, giving Jessie a fast punch to the mouth. Jessie retaliated by splashing her with the holy water. Suzy’s skin steamed, but the dousing only served to make her more angry. Again the lightnings flared from the Queen’s eyes, and Jessie found herself slammed into the wall. The first time she tried to move, she knew she had several broken ribs, and was bleeding internally. Her sister said something, but the roar in her ears was too loud for her to hear any of it. Her vision began to blur. No! Please! Don’t go into shock! she told herself. Her numbing fingers could no longer hold the stakes. As Suzy lifted her over her head, her guts began to feel cold, and Jessie realized with sudden certainty that she was going to die.

Something happened. Suzy was no longer beneath her. She was falling. Warmth surrounded her as Kevin caught her in his arms. He was saying something, but she couldn’t hear over the roar in her ears. She tried to clear her head, and got her vision to come back enough to see Kevin cut a slit in his jugular vein with a letter opener. He put her mouth to the hole, despite her feeble squirmings.

Drink, Jessie. he said into her mind. Drink, because your life DOES depend on it! Obediently she began to swallow the hot, sickly sweet fluid. She felt a sudden pain in her neck, then orgasmic pleasure as the circuit was completed. Rather than stopping at that, the pleasure continued to build, redoubling as it echoed back and forth in their conjoined minds. There was an itch behind her teeth, and as the flow began to lessen, Jessie acted on instinct, sinking newly-developed fangs into Kevin’s neck, and the blood flow renewed, sending continued pleasure into her body.

Is this some kind of wet dream? Jessie wondered. The experience was greater than anything she had ever felt. She was coming continuously now, and with more strength than she had ever imagined possible. The part of her that could still think, way in the back of her mind, thought of this as a strange sort of supercome. Finally overwhelmed with it all, Jessie passed out. The connection broke. Kevin removed his fangs.

“So you’ve brought her across to save her life.” Suzy said derisively from the doorway. Kevin’s desperate energy burst had knocked her through seven walls before she finally came to a stop. “This just means I’ll have to stake her out in the open before sunrise.”

“She won’t be like you, Suzie.” Kevin replied as he rose, then gently stepped over Jessie’s comatose form. “She will be like me. A combination of the powers of Elf and Vampire and retaining her human soul. Sunlight and holy water won’t harm her.”

“But a stake through the heart would kill anybody.” Suzy said with an evil smile.

“It’s time I ended this game.” Kevin said, pulling out the blessed cross.

“You tried that once before.” Suzy said, glaring disdainfully in his eyes. That was a mistake. His own Vampiric hypnotism caught her gaze, and he began chanting an Elven geas-spell as the cross continued to work its magic. Suzy’s fangs retracted as the triple assault on her mind wore down her defenses, which could not have been defeated any other way, he knew. Her eyes lost their evil glow and her face lost its expression. Her hands fell to her sides. When Kevin was certain there wasn’t a thought in her mind except to obey him, he approached her, fangs extended.

* * *

The knock at the door sounded like gunshots, and the Vampire hunter moved to answer it, holding the bag of ice to his head as he did so. He opened the door, squinting as the bright sunlight sent lances of pain through his head.

“Package for you, sir.” a messenger said. The Vampire hunter signed his assumed name to the clipboard and handed the youth a twenty for his trouble before bringing the package into the less painful semidarkness of his hotel room. He pulled the note from the outside of the package and sat down to read.

“Dear friend,” it read.

“Thank you for the loan of your hypno-reflective cross, and I know that, had we not been in the heat of battle, you to rid the world of yet another bloodsucker, and I to save my own life, I probably could have negotiated for the loan without causing you so much injury.

“I’m writing this to inform you that there is a new kind of Vampire-hunter in America. We use the combined powers of Vampires and Elves to overpower our immortal prey, and are immune to such devices as your hypno-reflective cross. You needn’t worry about that Vampire Queen anymore, as she has switched sides.” After this sentence the author of the letter had drawn a wry smilie-face. “The same goes for the Princess she was training, and one of her female gets. During the battle, however, I was forced to bring my partner across, so now there are five of My Kind. Tell your friends not to mess with us. We wouldn’t want a repeat of last week, would we?” Another smilie.

“Sincerely,

“Kevin.

“PS: Here’s your cross back. I won’t be needing it anymore. Thanks again for letting me use it.”

The Vampire hunter opened the box, and sure enough, the hypno-reflective cross fell into his hand, accompanied by a wad of Styrofoam popcorn. There was a soft rap at the door. As he answered it, a silver-haired young woman gently but firmly eased her way in.

“Hello. My name is Katarina, and I’ve been sent to help with the headache.” she said. Against the Vampire-hunter’s protests, she gently placed her fingers on his head. A tingling sensation spread from the places where her fingers touched, until his whole head felt like it was full of ginger ale. Then she withdrew her fingers and left without further word. When the hunter opened his eyes, she was long gone, and he almost wondered why he was standing in the middle of his hotel room holding a sack of lukewarm water.

To be continued.