The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Prequel Part 3: Honeymoon Montage

* * *

She was the daughter of a senator and Lexi was a Secret Service agent.

“Ma’am, we need to leave right now. It’s not safe here,” Lexi said. Her eyes were inscrutable behind dark glasses. She wore a black suit in a mannish cut that pulled tight against her in places. It had been designed for someone whose body was all straight lines but Lexi was made of curves.

“I don’t care,” Caitlyn said. She was wearing, for some reason, a green ball gown that she would never in a million years have been able to afford in real life. “I’m staying.”

“I can’t let you do that. We need to get you to a secure location. Please come with me.”

“Are you deaf? I’m staying. In fact, this is my house and I want you to get out.”

“I’m sorry, ma’am, but we don’t have any more time to discuss it.” She took a step forward and put a hand on Caitlyn’s shoulder, at the base of her neck, and suddenly squeezed, pressing her thumb into the soft spot.

Caitlyn’s legs went wobbly. She tried to raise a hand to defend herself but her body turned rubbery and uncoordinated.

It was some kind of Vulcan death grip!

The disorientation only lasted a few seconds but it was long enough for Lexi to duck down, throw Caitlyn over her shoulder, and carry her out of the room like a sack of grain.

“Let me go!” Caitlyn pounded on her back. Her fists felt tiny and useless. “This is kidnapping!”

Lexi carried her down the stairs, out the front door, and down the walkway to the waiting limo, ignoring her shouts, demands, and threats. The door was opened and she was tossed inside, landing on her ass and her back. Lexi climbed in after her and closed the door.

And locked it.

Caitlyn glared up from the floor of the limo, baring her teeth.

“When I tell my father about this he’s going to have you fired! Not just fired, brought up on charges! Now get out of my—”

Lexi grabbed her by the arm and flipped her over onto her stomach as casually as one flips a steak. Her arms were pulled behind her back, and a moment later she felt hard metal on her wrists. There were clicks.

Handcuffs!

What are you doing? Help!

“Ma’am, please try to calm down.” Lexi flipped her back over.

Get out!

“You know I can’t do that.”

Help! Driver!

“Ma’am, please, you’re being hysterical.” Lexi knelt on the floor of the limo beside her. Her face was as readable as a granite cliff. “I’m going to have to treat you for hysteria.”

Her hand disappeared under the puffy green dress.

Caitlyn froze.

“What are you doing?” she hissed.

“Try to relax, ma’am. I’m a trained paramedic.” The hand slipped up, up, up between Caitlyn’s legs, grasped her underwear—and began to tug it down.

Caitlyn’s face turned red.

“Don’t you dare,” she whispered.

“Take a deep breath and try to think of something pleasant, ma’am.”

She tried to jerk her hips away, but Lexi’s hands were trained to kill a man in fifty different ways; they could handle a handcuffed rich girl just fine.

They were, apparently, trained to do other things too.

Caitlyn’s face turned crimson. But soon, in spite of her, her hips began to rock.

* * *

The bell brought her out of the daydream—or rather, she heard it and knew it was time to come out. It did not jar her out. If her meditations were fragile enough to be shaken by something as simple as a noise they would be worthless. She thought this with satisfaction.

She was dressed much the same as she always was for school—jeans, T-shirt—but with a few subtle differences:

Her hair was in the very tight ponytail again. It was sleek, with not a hair out of place. It hung down between her shoulder blades, which were pronounced through the T-shirt because she was holding her shoulders back slightly. Her back was straight.

The silver arm band was on her left bicep, just barely tight enough to dimple the skin. A girl she vaguely knew had complimented her on it, and her face had smiled and her mouth had said something back. Perfectly normal. Her outer self handled those situations better than it had before. But her inner self was blank, placid, still, undisturbed, serene. Thinking and knowing nothing.

The silver panties hugged her crotch.

She gathered her books and strode out with measured steps. Her movements weren’t robotic, or mechnical; they were elegant. A couple of boys who had never even looked at her stole glances at her, themselves not even sure why.

The hall was crowded and full of the din of screeching sneakers and voices and lockers opening and closing and she floated through the middle of it, not quite seeing anyone’s face and not caring to.

Then, from the other end of the hall, through the crowd, a pair of icy blue eyes caught her. Lexi.

Caitlyn came to a stop, not quite freezing, but rather winding down like a car that had run out of gas. The expression drained from her face.

Caught.

She wanted to squeeze her legs together. She wondered if she could turn away even if she wanted to, but she did not want to.

She stood there like a helpless forest creature caught in headlights while Lexi approached, and took her by the hand, and led her to the bathroom, and into a stall, and pushed her against the wall so suddenly that she lost her breath for a moment, and pressed against her.

“What time is it?”

Caitlyn looked at her watch. “Ten Fifty-Two.” She had a test in eight minutes. She was looking forward to it. Poof, tingle, knowledge.

“You will stay here for the next hour,” Lexi said. Her eyes were deadly and calm. Their faces were very close.

Caitlyn opened her mouth and closed it, confused.

“I have a test,” she whispered.

“You will miss it.”

Alarm. Confusion.

“But I... I’ll get a zero.”

“You will miss it and you will get a zero.” Lexi’s hands tightened on her shoulders. Her eyes never wavered.

Caitlyn’s entire being recoiled from the idea. Thinking it was like putting her hand in boiling water. She couldn’t. It was crazy. It was against everything she was. Her heart started to beat.

“I can’t...” she said in a small, small voice.

“You will.”

And then Lexi released her arms and held the coin up.

“Your eyes are here.”

Caitlyn’s eyes went to it. It scared her how automatic the muscle movement was becoming.

The room began to get farther away, everything but the coin.

Her inner struggle was an almost physical thing. She imagined herself saying she wouldn’t do it. She imagined herself tearing her eyes away, pushing Lexi away, running out of the bathroom to her class. She imagined that her face was not becoming blank, as she knew it was. A part of her mind knew that she didn’t have to look, that she could make those things happen if she wanted them enough.

Maybe.

Then she imagined herself without the silver panties and arm band and all of those other thoughts wilted.

A blank and sterile silence filled her head.

She would do it. She would stand there mesmerized while the tests were handed out, while the teacher looked at her empty seat, while he filled in a zero as her score.

Lexi seemed to sense her struggle. Her voice did not become less firm but it did become more gentle.

“There we go. For a second there I thought I was gonna have to tackle you and hold ya down.”

Imagining being tackled and held down by the pretty girl with the panda tattoo, Caitlyn let go and her mind emptied of thought.

“Awake,” Lexi said.

Caitlyn’s eyes focused on the far wall of the stall. It was institutional gray and the words JENNA IS A CUNT were scratched into it at eye level.

Her body was tired. She had been only semi aware of the passage of time—she wasn’t sure if Lexi had been there the whole time or not— but she could tell, with her internal clock and with the stiffness in her arms and legs, that an hour had passed. At least.

Unlike before, she made no judgement about that. It was just sixty minutes, which were sixty seconds, which were things that barely had a definition: they were just a measure of something that humans still had no clear concept of, of time.

“Time for your test,” Lexi said.

“What?” Her mouth was dry.

Lexi pressed against her and said into her ear: “I turned your watch forward an hour. You didn’t miss it. It’s now. This was another kind of test, and you passed.” She kissed Caitlyn’s neck. “Like I’m going to fuck up your life. I like your life. And your bed is comfy.”

A test? Caitlyn blinked, her mind logey and slow and spent.

Then it came at her in a wave of relief and gratitude and she staggered, her knees buckling. She’d been fighting a war with herself, on some level, for an hour. She felt weak. Lexi caught her and held her against the wall to prop her up.

“C’mon, let’s get you there. Right foot left foot. Just like that. There we go. You’ve done this before, haven’t you?”

Caitlyn smiled weakly.

She clung to Lexi’s neck and they stumbled out of the stall. By the time they reached the door her legs were working. Lexi walked close beside her the entire way in case she lost her balance again, which happened only once.

* * *

They were at the library. Studying.

Outwardly Caitlyn appeared to be reading a book, but inwardly her mind had receded into that nothing-state that was becoming more normal than normal and easier than doing anything else. She was blank, focused, drifting down, always down.

At the next table a blonde girl that she often saw at the library was reading. Caitlyn didn’t know her name; she referred to her inwardly as Little Blond Girl. She wasn’t ‘little’ as in young; she was a senior. She was just very short: five feet and not a millimeter taller.

Lexi was looking at her. Then she looked at Caitlyn and grinned.

“I think I could put her under with no problem at all,” she said in a sultry drip. “I think I’m going to.”

Caitlyn shivered.

Towards the end of the period Little Blonde got up and Lexi made her move. She approached the girl, making it look like an accident, like she just happened to be walking that way, and introduced herself.

Little Blonde smiled. They shook hands, which was kind of odd.

Caitlyn watched. She was wet. She couldn’t help it.

Look away, Little Blonde Girl. Lexi has determined that you’re an easy subject and she’s about to hypnotize you. She may be already. You won’t even notice it happening.

I don’t know how she knows. Maybe it’s because you’re smart. She said that helps, for some reason.

Maybe it’s because you’re kind of quiet. That means that Lexi can bowl you over with her personality alone. Her personality is like a hurricane, and when you’re in it, it just takes you.

There may be other things. Maybe you pay attention well or something. I don’t really know.

But you need to look away, Little Blonde Girl. You need to look away right now.

Caitlyn noticed something odd.

They were still shaking hands.

Lexi had taken a step closer and was shaking the girl’s hand up and down. There was nothing odd about the motion other than it had been going on for far too long.

She’s going to say something to confuse you and then, before you have a chance to process it, she’ll move in. The hand is part of it. She likes to do little physical things.

Pull your hand away, Little Blonde Girl.

Little Blonde did not pull her hand away. Her expression had not changed. She was still smiling.

But she had been smiling for far too long.

Once she has you in a light trance she’ll ask you some innocent questions. They’ll be about things you want, or wish you could do. And then right away, before you’ve had a chance to process anything, she’ll offer to help you with one of them.

No, actually, she won’t offer. She’ll tell you she’s going to and then she’ll just do it. Asking you would be making you think about it.

Lexi was nodding. She stepped closer. Little Blonde seemed rapt.

Look away...

Lexi put a hand on the girl’s shoulder. Casually. She spoke quickly and evenly.

She let go of the girl’s hand and took her by the wrist instead, still shaking it. The girl’s arm seemed to be limp.

Her voice and words and eyes and touch will put you under but it’s that thing that you want that will keep you under. It’s the pretext to send you deeper and deeper. It’s how she tricks you into actually helping her hypnotize you.

Lexi slipped her left hand around to the back of the girl’s neck and, at the same time, raised the girl’s limp hand towards her face. An instant before it got there she dropped it and pulled the girl’s head down.

Little Blonde’s body sagged against the heavy wooden table.

Caitlyn squeezed her legs together. She needed to go someplace and get off. Right now. Sitting there was torture.

It seemed impossible that such a thing could happen so easily. But it had. Caitlyn had watched. It had taken less than two minutes. Just like it had with her. Lexi had recognized something within her, taken charge, and put her under. Just like that. Put her under. It was so clinical. It sounded like something a veterinarian does to a cat. It made her feel small, mechanical. A simple machine that could be manipulated. Put under. Like turning a computer off. Like unplugging a toaster.

Little Blond still hadn’t moved. Her chin rested against her chest while Lexi spoke in her ear.

Well, maybe that’s not the end of it. Her cell phone could ring and snap her out of it or something.

Surreptitiously, Lexi slipped her hand into the girl’s bag, took out her cell phone, and shut it off.

When the bell rang Lexi touched the girl on the forehead. Little Blonde stood up and smiled. They shook hands, which still looked odd, and then she left. She didn’t look mezmerized, just sort of... glowing. Lexi watched her go then returned to their table.

“Tatum over there is about to have a great day. Turns out that she’s so quiet because she’s basically terrified of people. So right now she’s walking through the crowded halls imagining herself as the prettiest, most confident thing in the building.

“I gave her a suggestion that, after next period, if that’s something she wants to do more of, to call me. You know, if she likes that sort of thing. Think she will?”

Caitlyn squeezed her legs together.

Lexi was twinkling. She bounced around girlishly as they left the library. It was the first time Caitlyn had ever seen her like that. Everything Lexi did was womanish, not girlish. It was a brief reminder that Lexi was a teenager just like her, and then it was gone.

“I know what I want to do,” Lexi said. Her eyes were wicked. “I’m going to be a life coach.”

Huh.

“I could get into a community college, or maybe state—do they have to take you if you live in the state no matter what?—nevermind, doesn’t matter. I wouldn’t have the money for it anyway.” She spun and took Caitlyn by the upper arms dramatically.

“I’m going to do what I did with you, and with Tatum, full time. I’m going to give people whatever lives they want but can’t have because their minds fight them. Take an average student and make her brilliant. Take an average speaker and make her into Margaret Fucking Thatcher. Yes, I went to that class. I’m gonna take people who are almost and make them be.

“And in return, they’ll pay me 10% of their income.” She grinned. “Agents get that, right? I’m gonna be a life agent.

“And you’re gonna be my accomplice. You run in those circles with the quiet bookish types. No one will ever suspect that poor innocent Caitlyn is setting them up to be my... client.”

Caitlyn imagined it.

Observing each person she met. In the library, in the hall, in class, in the dorm at her new college. Covertly. A spy with a face that never betrays what’s going on underneath.

Sizing them up until she found the one girl that she knew in her gut was Lexi’s type.

Introducing herself. Playing the part perfectly. Taking the lead, reading the mark’s movements. Maybe even getting to know her.

And then, one day, inviting her over on some pretense. Introducing her to Lexi.

Watching like the enthralled servant of a vampire as Lexi began to work her magic—maybe even using an actual magic trick, like she had before. Maybe just talking. Maybe it would take a long time or maybe it would be sudden and forceful.

Watching the girl’s eyes become fixed, her attention caught. Rapt. Lexi moving closer.

Squelching as, finally, the prey went limp in Lexi’s arms.

Lexi squeezed her ass and pulled her close. Their fronts pressed together.

“You and me, kid. We’re gonna turn this place upside down.”

A tiny whimper escaped Caitlyn’s lips.