The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE PRACTICE

By Mesmerr

5

‘Sounds like it was a scream,’ mum said after I told her about Jim’s party at breakfast the next morning.

‘It was.’ I said, ‘You should’ve been there.’

‘I hope you didn’t make too much of a fool of the poor girl.’

‘No, mum, I didn’t.’ I defended myself, ‘It was all in good fun, honest, and she took it well.’

Mum laughed. ‘But she didn’t know, did she? I wouldn’t have, not when I found out, at any rate,’ she chuckled. Just then the telephone rang. Mum got up and answered it then looked at me and raised her eyebrows.

‘A girl named Stella for you?’

I grinned and got up to take the receiver from her hand, winking as I did so.

‘Hi!’ I said, still grinning as mum walked back to the table and sat down, then turned her chair to watch me. She knew I hated that. She was smiling that all-knowing smile.

‘Hi, yourself, you prick!’ Stella spat at me. ‘Mum told me what you did! How could you do that?’

‘Good girl,’ I said quickly, my grin fading rapidly. I heard a soft sigh and then silence. Listening carefully, I was sure I could hear quiet breathing. ‘That’s better, isn’t it?’ I said firmly, but not loudly. Mum was pulling faces and trying to make me laugh. She had always been a comedian. I’ve got a good sense of humor, too. That’s why we always got on so well, I think.

‘Yes.’ Stella finally answered softly.

‘You had to be angry,’ I said, ‘so you could have a legitimate excuse to call me, isn’t that right?’

‘Mmmm,’ she answered dreamily.

‘Are going deeper into trance with each breath you take, just as I told you to when you called me?’ I asked.

‘Yesss,’ she answered with a long soft sigh.

‘Good girl,’ I said, using her trance-deepener that I’d implanted the night before. Then I turned side on so mum couldn’t read my lips. She was very good at it after all her years of practice. ‘Now,’ I said firmly, ‘What is the soonest time today that we can meet so you can suck my brains out?’

‘Ohhh,’ she gasped softly, but then said about three words to each soft breath, ‘after lunch... when my mother... goes... to her bridge club. You can... come then.’

‘Good girl,’ I said. ‘I will, inside your belly.’

‘Oohh,’ she sighed and went deeper on the other end of the phone.

‘Think of nothing else between now and when I get there, but how you’re going to please me sexually.’ I instructed her.

‘Ohh,’ she sighed softly again, although I thought I detected a note of urgency creeping into her tone.

‘Good girl,’ I said. ‘You can hang up now and make yourself beautiful and sexy for me.’

‘Ohh, yess,’ she sighed softly then hung up her phone. I hung up, too, then walked back to the table, a quiet victory smile on my face.

‘You look like the cat that ate the canary,’ she said with a suspicious grin. ‘Why wouldn’t you let me read your lips?’ she interrogated me.

A blonde canary, I thought victoriously to myself as I sat down opposite her and grinned, holding the eyes of the woman I loved and who loved me more than her own life itself.

‘Because you can, mum,’ I said, ’ and very well, can’t you?’ I said, but it was a statement more then a question. Mum chuckled. ‘Would you like another egg, dear?’ Then she began to laugh mischievously.

My mum loved playing the dumb mum, knowing we both knew she was more intelligent than I would ever be. I got her good looks, I always figured, but unfortunately, not her brains. She had two Master’s degrees. I’d had to really work at everything I did in my life. Nothing ever seemed to come easy. Mister average that’s me, but mum had always encouraged me to try hard and dedicate myself to my goals in order to achieve them, no matter what they were. I figured I was doing that now, with hypnosis.

“It’s not how smart you are, Steven,” she used to say to me, “It’s how much you want something.”

That had been my motivating trademark-how much I had ever wanted something. And, thanks to mum’s advice, I somehow hung in there and always managed to get what I wanted, if I wanted it badly enough, just like I wanted to learn hypnosis, and just like I now wanted Stella.

‘If you felt that good about doing that at the party,’ mum said then, ‘why don’t you put on a show or work at another party?’

My eyebrows rose high on my forehead.

‘Doing hypnosis?’ I queried unbelievingly.

‘Yes,’ she answered, ‘why not, if it pays well?’

‘Mum!’ I exclaimed. ‘I didn’t pay all that money and study so hard to become a stage hypnotist! I did it to help people, remember?’

Mum’s eyes narrowed, as if to say, “This is me you’re talking to, boy, remember? Help who?”

‘Then do both,’ she said, ‘you obviously enjoyed yourself at the party.’

Then she got up and walked away to go about her morning work. I really hated it when she came along out of the blue and changed my plans for me. What really irked me was that on occasions when she’d done it in the past she had always been right. It had been what I’d really wanted at the time and hadn’t realized it. That’s what mums are for-to tell you what you really want when you do realize you want it.

‘Do both,’ I said out loud, but softly. Then the thought got lost among the strong sensual images of Stella’s soft blonde shaven cunt in my mouth and wrapping around my dick. I had been without the attentions of willing women for far too long and was now simply taking my mum’s advice, with a little help from hypnosis-well, maybe a lot of help, but who cared? Life was definitely going to be too good to worry about little things like that.

I knocked loudly on the front door of Stella’s home and waited with half a bar of anticipation inside my trousers.

‘You!’ She exclaimed surprised when she opened the door. ‘You pri—!’

‘Good girl,’ I interrupted her quickly before she could finish the word and slam the door in my face.

‘Oh,’ she gasped softly then immediately lost the tension that had been on her face and forehead. Then she smiled that little-girl smile.

‘Have you been making yourself ready for me?’ I asked, stepping boldly past her and inside the house.

‘Yes,’ she answered softly behind me. I turned and faced her, looking directly into her eyes.

‘Stella,’ I said, ‘you know you’re hypnotized, don’t you?’

Her eyelids fluttered. ‘Yes,’ she replied.

‘And you knew you were hypnotized last night at the party, didn’t you?’ I said.

Again her eyelids fluttered. ‘Yes,’ she said.

‘And you know how you behaved and what everybody saw, don’t you?’ I asked.

Her eyelids fluttered several times, but did not close down. Instead, she dropped her gaze and stared at the floor, embarrassed.

‘Yes,’ she admitted.

‘But you wouldn’t have done that, knowing as you did,’ I confronted her with, ‘unless, in your basic nature you wanted to, would you?’

She shifted her weight from foot to foot a couple of times before answering. ‘No,’ she said, not looking at me.

‘So,’ I concluded for her benefit, ‘you must have enjoyed the whole experience, didn’t you?’

‘Yes,’ she said without delay.

‘Then show me your pretty blonde cunt right now,’ I told her.

‘Oh!’ She gasped, but after a few seconds of staring at the floor, she slowly turned to face me. Then her hands reached down and grasped the hem of her mid-length cotton dress and slowly began to lift it upward. I smiled and waited and stiffened. She wore no underwear. I stiffened even more and looked at her face. It was bright red and deepening. I looked back down at her beautiful clean-shaven soft-looking pussy.

‘Good girl,’ I said, ‘You have a very pretty cunt,’

‘Ohh,’ she gasped softly and then deepened in her blushing even more. Her neck and face were now a deep scarlet in color.

‘Look at me,’ I told her, ‘Do you like me talking to you in this direct way?’

Slowly, she looked up at me, still holding her dress above her waist. Her eyelids began to flutter again. She bit gently upon her bottom lip.

‘Yes,’ she admitted shyly then lowered her fluttering gaze from a strong steady one.

‘Don’t you think that using hypnosis between us cuts through all the normal bullshit and gets right down to what each of us really want to say and do?’ I put to her.

Her eyelids were fluttering steadily now. ‘Yes,’ she admitted.

‘Then you’d have to say that hypnosis between men and women is a very honest form of communication, wouldn’t you?’ I posed.

‘Yes,’ she admitted, still biting gently on her bottom lip and holding her dress up to her waist. I looked down at her sex. She was standing with it thrust forward a little, as in; “Here it is, I’m showing you, look at it.”

Then I looked back up at her eyes. They were still fluttering and she was still blushing.

‘You like me looking at you like this, don’t you? Against your will, sort of?’ I said.

‘Oh,’ she gasped softly, then, after a few seconds more said, ‘Yes.’

‘But it’s not really against your will, not really, is it?’ I asked.

‘No,’ she answered quietly, looking down at the floor.

‘It’s just using hypnosis to help force you to feel natural about yourself and force you to admit to yourself and to me exactly what you want, isn’t it?’ I asked.

After a few seconds, ‘Yes,’ she admitted shyly, not looking up at me.

‘Look at me,’ I told her, ‘And me looking at you this way, sort of against your will, using hypnosis, really is exactly what you want right now, isn’t it?’ I put to her.

‘Oh,’ she blushed and gasped. Her eyelids fluttered quickly. ‘Yes,’ she finally admitted after almost thirty seconds had passed.

‘That’s why you love being hypnotized,’ I said, ‘because it forces you to be yourself, your real sexual self, against your will, isn’t it?’

‘Ohh,’ she gasped then blushed some more. A deeply blushing blonde is really something to see, I can tell you. My cock was as hard as a rock.

‘Isn’t it?’ I repeated the confrontation.

‘Yes,’ she admitted, looking steadily at me for the first time without her eyelids fluttering.

‘Good girl,’ I rewarded her.

‘Ohh,’ she sighed and I swear her color began to lighten with her relaxation.

‘That means,’ I said to her then, ‘that hypnosis can force you to speak to me as a man exactly as I’ve been speaking to you as a woman, whether you want to or not.’

‘Yes,’ she said right away, which surprised me.

‘That’s what hypnosis does for you,’ I told her, ‘it allows you to be your real sexual self. Would you like to be your real sexual self and be forced to talk to me directly as a woman to a man about exactly what you want?’

‘Oh!’ She gasped softly, looking further down at the floor with a lowering of her head.

‘Would you like to?’ I asked again.

‘Yes,’ she almost whispered, not looking up.

‘Look at me,’ I told her. She raised her head slowly then lifted her eyebrows as she looked up at me. ‘Tell me exactly what you want,’ I said.

‘Oh,’ she gasped quietly, shaking her head, but holding my gaze steadily without blinking.

‘Exactly, what do you want?’ I asked firmly. ‘You know you’re hypnotized so it doesn’t matter if it embarrasses you. With hypnosis, all the social barriers between us are down now and you can say exactly what you want. You are hypnotized, and deeply, too, aren’t you?’

‘Yes,’ she said softly, almost immediately, still holding my gaze, but blinking a little now.

‘And you do want to ask for exactly what you want, now that you’re hypnotized,’ I said, ‘even though it’s forcing you to ask it against your will?’

‘Yes,’ she said quietly, a little more relaxed in the face.

‘So,’ I said, ‘let yourself be forced into doing exactly what you know you want to do. What do you want?’

‘Oh,’ she gasped softly, but she didn’t look away.

‘Here’s your big chance to be your real sexual self,’ I told her, ‘don’t blow it.’

After a few seconds, she began. ‘I want to—’ she said hesitantly, but then stopped. Then she started again. ‘I want to see... your... dick.’ She said finally then blushed deeply, but did not look away from my eyes.

I smiled. ‘Is your pretty blonde cunt juicing right now?’ I asked her point blank, holding her eyes in mine.

‘Oh!’ She gasped and immediately dropped her gaze from mine. Her skin turned scarlet instantly.

‘You don’t have to look down at your pretty blonde cunt to know that, do you?’ I said.

‘Oh,’ she gasped, embarrassed to the hilt. ‘No,’ she admitted after about fifteen seconds had passed.

‘And is your meaty little blonde cunt juicing with sexual excitement right now?’ I asked again.

Several seconds of silence followed my question before unasked, she raised her gaze to meet mine. Her eyelids were not fluttering. ‘Yes,’ she admitted.

‘Good girl,’ I rewarded her, then stiffened with her soft little answering sigh. ‘Well, you can let your dress down now and come here and take out what you want to see.’

‘Oh!’ She gasped softly, but released her tentative hold on her dress, nevertheless. It fell right down to where it was meant to hang. Then she stepped forward shyly, if that can be said of a woman in heat stepping anywhere in any way.

‘You can unzip my fly if you want,’ I said to her as her gaze dropped to my groin. She looked up at me immediately, with just the hint of a frown on her forehead.

‘What?’ I asked. ‘Changed your mind already?’

Stella shook her head slowly and dropped her eyes again.

‘I want to see... your balls, too,’ she said in almost a whisper. I grinned, amazed at the honest power of hypnosis on a human’s nature.

‘Okay,’ I said, ‘Do exactly what you want, but be gentle with me.’ I chuckled softly, ‘It might be my first time.’

She looked down straight away and slowly sank to her knees on the carpet. I could think of worse ways for a girl to get carpet burns on her knees. Her hands reached up and undid my belt. Then her trembling fingers released the single button on my waist and let the trousers fall around my ankles in a heap. Her eyes, however, had never left my groin.

Again her trembling hands reached for me, this time grasping my blue boxer shorts. Slowly then, as if she was unveiling the ‘Mona Lisa’, she dragged my boxers down below my knees, and then to my ankles, my cock instantly springing outward in its own little expression of individuality and sudden freedom.

‘Ohh!’ She gasped as an instinctive surprise reaction to its sudden movement of life within life itself, but her gaze remained fixated on all objects of her pleasure. I flexed my dick upward and grinned then watched her eyes widen.

‘Do you like them?’ I asked.

‘Yes,’ she said immediately.

‘Have you ever inspected a hard dick before up close and personal?’ I asked, flexing my cock again for her benefit. It felt good, too, to do it right in front of her face.

‘No,’ she admitted immediately.

‘What about a heavy hairy set of balls?’ I asked, smiling excitedly. I was going out of my brain.

‘No,’ she admitted there, too.

‘You are now,’ I said the obvious, ‘but what now?’

‘Oh,’ she gasped, but it wasn’t soft. ‘I want to... I want to...—’

‘Just say what you want, remember?’ I said. ‘Hypnosis allows you to force yourself against your will to say exactly what you want, and you’re still deeply hypnotized, remember?’

‘Yes,’ she answered. Then: ‘I want to... to... lick... your dick and... your balls.’ She said in almost a whisper, but it was a heavy whisper, an urgent whisper.

‘Then do it,’ I told her and she did, without any more delay. Leaning her face toward me and downward, she dragged her soft tongue upward from the very bottom of my sac, then kept right on going up to the tip of my cock until she had had lapped me from bottom to top like a puppy dog.

‘Ohh,’ I moaned softly. ‘Good girl.’

‘Mmmmm,’ was her only sighing reply.

‘Want to do it again?’ I asked, my own breathing now much deeper than it had been.

‘Yes,’ she breathed heavily.

‘Then do it,’ I told her. ‘Do exactly what you want. You’re hypnotized, remember? You’re being forced to do exactly what you want. Isn’t it great?’

‘Yesss,’ she answered, diving her head more confidently between my legs to drag the flat of her tongue once more upward from the bottom of my hairy sac all the way up to the very tip of my steel dick.

‘Ohhh!’ I groaned more than a moan as she finished and then started again unasked from the bottom to then repeat her exercise in being forced to do exactly what she wanted to do. Thank god for hypnosis, I thought.

‘I bet your pretty little blonde cunt is really juicing now, isn’t it?’ I said.

‘Mmmmmm,’ was all the reply I received as her mouth suddenly opened and sucked in the loose skin of my sac between the base of my cock and the beginning of my balls. She sucked it deeply. I groaned deeply and sagged at the knees from the sheer pleasure of it.

‘Oh, god!’ I groaned, knowing my long time was rapidly growing short. When I could manage a breath between groans I said; ‘Exactly what else do you feel like being forced to do while you’ve got the chance?’

Stella stopped sucking my balls and looked up at me. Her lips were red and moist. Then she licked them top and bottom as I gazed down at her. I tell you, that utterly forced, but submissive look on her face was worth every cent I’d paid for the course in hypnosis. I nearly fucked her face right there where she knelt.

‘I want to... to suck your dick,’ she said, a little more confidently than she had been speaking, but she breathed the words, more than spoke them.

‘Do it,’ I said, and she did. Lifting her head, she opened her mouth wide and then lowered it down over my trembling cock, tentatively at first, but then going deeper and deeper.

‘Ohh, god!’ I groaned loudly in pain and pleasure both. I heard her gag once, then twice, and then three times, but I did not feel her lift her mouth from me once. I wouldn’t have seen it anyway. My gaze was firmly riveted on a spot on her mother’s fucking ceiling, trying to delay the inevitable. Then I looked down at her head, now bobbing more and more quickly and deeply up and down. I began to sag a little at the knees to meet each of her deep ball-busting sucks.

‘Do you want to be forced to swallow every single delicious drop of what you know you don’t want to, but will anyway,’ I managed to get out between deep gasping breaths and clenching teeth, ‘because you’re still hypnotized so deeply now?’

‘Mmmm!’ She mumbled urgently and quickened her pace as well as the depth of each suck.

‘Then fucking do it, my good girl!’ I said urgently, ‘Fucking-well do it!’

‘MMMMM!’ She muttered muffled, just as loudly and urgently, and then she did, and I did, and she did, exactly as she wanted to be forced to do. I cum and she sucked and she swallowed every last fucking drop I had to give her. Unknowingly, my hands had grasped the sides of her head as I’d groaned and splashed several times into her mouth.

‘Suck me!’ I begged her in my own peaking heat and began to fuck her mouth and throat in a barely controlled manner. ‘God, Stella! Suck me!’

And she did, as I did, and she kept right on doing it for several more long pleasurable minutes, until I was almost completely soft in her mouth. Then slowly, tenderly, almost, it seemed to me as I gazed affectionately down at the top of her blonde head, she released my ultra sensitive dick from her mouth with a light kiss on its tip and sat back on her heels with a soft smile on her face.

Lifting her head, she then smiled up at me. Again, I couldn’t have paid the real value of the price of that natural woman’s smile if I’d been the richest man on the face of the earth. It was priceless, abso-fucking-lutely priceless. I smiled weakly down at her. My legs felt like jelly.

‘Get up,’ I said softly to her smiling eyes then watched her rise like a graceful blonde angel to her feet to stand almost in my face. ‘Do exactly what you want,’ I said down to her lips because that’s where I found I was looking.

She did, and I did, and my arms went around her as hers wrapped around me and we kissed deeply and long for several delicious mind-blowing minutes, during which time I tasted my own cum, I think. It was a strange taste, but her tonguing action down my throat overpowered any further thoughts on the matter. Then finally, I broke the kiss because it didn’t feel like she was ever going to. It left us both breathless as we stood almost in each other’s face to face and smiling at each other.

‘You’re fucking beautiful, Stella,’ I said sincerely to her as a man. She blushed and lowered her pretty eyes from mine. Then she looked back up at me.

‘Thank you,’ she said, ‘for everything.’

‘Even the hypnosis forcing you against your will?’ I asked.

She smiled a cheeky smile. ‘Yes,’ she answered, ‘especially for that.’

‘Good girl,’ I rewarded her.

Her eyelids fluttered and she sighed. Then I hugged her to me tenderly. She hugged me back, sincerely, too, I thought. When the close embrace ended some long seconds later she smiled that gorgeously honest smile at me. I smiled back and turned, then walked with her on my arm to the door.

‘Next time,’ I said as I kissed her lips lightly, ‘your turn. Be ready.’

‘Yes,’ she answered immediately.

‘Good girl,’ I rewarded her for the last time that day.

‘Ohh,’ she sighed softly and leaned against me. Finally, I untangled her arm from mine and left the house, not hearing the door close behind me as I’d expected to. I turned and looked back. She was leaning up against the door jam looking at me. I waved. She did, too. Then I turned and walked away, knowing I’d be back to make her feel as she had made me feel, like a fucking god. Oh, how life was good, I thought, firing up the engine of my car and happy with the way my hypnosis practice was going-L is definitely fucking G.