The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Poor Steve

Part 5

Fucking Cindy was better now. Hank enjoyed it more, knowing Steve was in love with her. Talking to him had brought it all back. Hank did still resent Steve for stealing his girlfriend all those years ago. He thought it was water under the bridge, but nope. Hank hated him. It brought him pleasure now to screw Steve by fucking Cindy. Hank gave that little slut cum in abundance. He wished Steve were here to see it.

When room service came, Hank threw the guy at her. “Tip him, you slut.” She did.

Cindy was a cum-gathering machine. She hardly ever slept. When she did, she never minded being fucked in her sleep. You could fuck her up the ass too. She’d kind of prop her butt up and take it, and sigh a satisfied, sleepy sigh when you shot your load in her. She’d wake up to suck your dick, if you rubbed it at her mouth. Cindy never complained. She was glad to do it, grateful for every sticky squirt of semen you fed her.

She didn’t want a single guy wasting his cum somewhere else. No jerking off for the Sarasota Sharks, not with Sticky Cindy around. That’s what they called her, now that Hank had told everyone her name. Cindy liked being called Sticky Cindy. It made her feel famous. Cindy’s self-esteem was off the charts these days. She was a really good girl, and happy all the time. She even convinced Bowder to cum in her. Convincing Bowder, Cindy realized how good at being a girl she was. Bowder gave her all his cum now.

Cindy felt bad about ditching Steve, but didn’t really miss him. Cindy had only thought she loved him. Steve never made her this happy.

Cindy was sucking Hank’s cock now, nursing the head like pulling thick milkshake through a straw. He held her head for balance and groaned. Cindy was proud to make Hank’s strong legs wobble, holding his balls in her hand, massaging her spit into them. Her eyes sparkled watching him. She knew the power she had. Cindy was pulling him down a roller coaster with her lips. She lunged, taking his whole cock down her throat in one motion, no gagging. Hank’s pubic hair soaked up her drool like a mop, dripping spit down his balls. She rolled them gently in her hand. Hank gasped in pleasure. Cindy was a monster.

Now Bowder wandered up. “Hi, Cindy,” he said. “I’m going to doggie-style, ok?”

Cindy loved Bowder. He was always such a gentleman, telling her what to expect. Cindy heard Bowder undressing behind her, pulling down his pants. She continued blowing Hank, bobbing slowly up and down now, determined to get his cum in her mouth before Bowder entered her. Bowder always had the hardest dick. It felt so wonderful; Cindy couldn’t breath blowing someone when he fucked her. She’d never stop though. Cindy liked gagging sometimes. It was exciting. But she still tried to make Hank cum fast.

Cindy sucked a mean dick. When Hank came, he thrusted down her throat hard. Cindy choked and seizured on his dick, not a real seizure, but panic. She couldn’t breathe. She gagged, and was gasping for air when he let her up. Cindy looked up at him. The room was dark and spinny.

Now Bowder entered her, not slowly, but not rough. He entered her, filling her, making her feel snug and warm. Cindy pulled on Hank’s hips. She sucked his balls, and kneaded his dick to get him hard again. When he didn’t right away, she pulled him down and sucked on his nipples. Men liked that. She kept massaging at his dick. When Hank still didn’t get hard, Cindy stretched up to kiss him.

“Fuck that,” Hank said. “I’m not kissing you after you sucked my dick.”

Cindy went back to sucking Hank’s nipples, then down to his dick.

Meanwhile, Bowder pounded away at her. Bowder could go forever. But he kept cumming, so it was wonderful. Bowder started cumming the moment he entered her, and kept cumming the entire time. Cindy had never seen Bowder not hard. He was hard even when he pulled out, when he had somewhere else to be. Cindy wondered, could it all be precum? It couldn’t be... Each squirt was as much as any other guy. If it was just precum, it was a heck of a lot. But if it was? Cindy considered it. If that was just precum, and Cindy made him orgasm, it could be more cum all at once than she’d ever got in her life. Cindy would be so proud.

Cindy went back to sucking Hank like thick milkshake. Her cheeks hollowed in, and it made her head hurt. Hank got really close. He complained it was too sensitive. Cindy kept it up; it worked better than anything else she had tried. Already, he was gathering a handful of her hair, wrapping it around his hand. He would choke her when he came. Cindy looked forward to it, and getting another throatful of Hank’s cum.

Bowder began to leak out, his cum leaking out of her while he fucked her. This always broke Cindy’s heart, but what could she do? He came so much. She focused instead on the squishy feeling ever time he pounded home. She was wet with him. Cindy thought of Bowder cumming. Was there something she could do? Or did it just take him a long time? Cindy arched her back as much as she could, trying to create less of an angle for his cum to drip out. She wanted to be as full of him as possible. Arching her back like this felt better on her clit too. Bowder’s beefy dick rubbed along its bottom with every glide. She tried not to cum, knowing her own orgasm would displace some of the jizm in her womb. He just felt too good. He was going to make her cum, and Cindy hated and loved him for it. Bowder pushed full into her, and held onto her hips. Cindy wiggled her backside against his abdomen, sloshing his dick in their fluids. She made encouraging noises out her nose, still slobbering all over Hank’s cock. He was hard again, and she knew his orgasm would be soon.

Cindy braced herself, and now is when she came, squeezing Bowder’s dick in her pussy, milking it, still wiggling her ass. This was the first time she had cum for him, and he loved it. He thrusted faster into her, more violently than he ever had. Was he going to cum? Cindy hoped. She pushed her little butt up into the air, making herself even more accessible to him. Please fill me with your cum, Cindy thought.

He did. When it started, Cindy’s eyes rolled back into her head. She felt the contractions of his dick cumming into her hungry pussy. Some leaked out from her, all around him, but most took weight inside. Cindy forgot all about Hank’s cock in her mouth. She just kind of stopped moving. All but the muscles holding her twat up for Bowder went slack, prompting Hank to thrust prematurely. Cindy didn’t notice until his cum was on its way into her stomach. Cindy was in Heaven.

Amy left Steve passed out on the bed, and went down to the bar for another couple beers. She noticed Alexis and some dorky guy sitting at the end of the bar. Alexis was whispering something into his ear, sucking on it, getting it all smeared with her slutty lipstick. “Alexis,” Amy said. “I thought you would have stayed in Fort Lauderdale.”

“Do we know each other?” Alexis asked.

“She was on the plane with us,” the dorky guy explained. “Perhaps she saw your name on our luggage.”

“Would you mind leaving us alone before I complain to the bartender?” Alexis asked. “I’m getting busy with my new husband.”

“Husband?” Amy asked.

“Husband,” Alexis smiled, thinking how great it was to be Mrs. Edward Hollander. “We were married yesterday morning in Fort Lauderdale.”

“You were at the massage parlor yesterday till 4, Alexis. What’s wrong with you?”

Just then, Heather joined them. Now things made more sense... Heather must have put a mind control bug in Alexis like she did Steve and Trish. That’s why Alexis thought she was married.

“Why isn’t Steve with you?” Heather asked.

“He’s passed out in the hotel room.”

Heather became flushed, “You fucked him to exhaustion, huh?”

“I wouldn’t fuck him,” Amy said. “Steve’s Cindy’s. I liked it better though when he was with Alexis. All I want from Steve is help getting Cindy, so she and I can go find my ex-husband and make him happy.”

Heather shook her head, and pulled out her cell phone, except it wasn’t a cell phone. It was the transmitter. Amy’s mind became receptive. Heather said, “You always want Steve to fuck you. He’s the sexiest man alive. You can’t ever get enough of him, and you like me to watch. You can only cum when I’m watching.”

Heather put away the phone. “Can we go see Steve?” Heather asked.

“Absolutely,” Amy said, but just then, saw Rod Stewart checking into the hotel. Cindy would have shit if she’d seen, but Amy thought Rod Stewart stunk. To her, seeing him was only mildly interesting. “Okay,” she said, “let’s go see Steve.”

But when they got upstairs, Steve was gone.

Steve fled for his freedom. He didn’t know Heather was the threat now, but felt the mind control all around him. Everywhere, it seemed, were girls making him do crazy shit. Maybe kinky fun in the beginning, but girls are crazy. The power had gone to their heads. Or maybe it was PMS. They were making him into a freak.

He ran to get away from them, to catch a chance to think. He went to the Arena Football Stadium. He didn’t know why. The cabbie had asked him, “Where to?” and Steve answered. He wondered if this was part of his hypnotic programming. It was creepy, but exciting, to surrender control of his mind. He thought of things the girls had made him do. Steve hadn’t known why he was doing them then, but recalled them vividly now. Eating out Amy while fingering Cindy and Trish, and getting a blowjob from Alexis. Julie, watching in the background, looking sexy and turned on. It was a fucking wet dream. He would never have cheated on Heather, if not for his being hypnotized, but then never imagined how amazing it would be to be Steve Gray in that moment.

Steve found his away into the stadium, and sat up in the bleachers. He tried to consider who he really was, what he really wanted. As amazing as it would be to be Steve Gray servicing three girls while another sucked his dick and another looked on, it would feel even better when Steve saw Cindy. Cindy would give him unbelievable pleasure beyond anything. Cindy would complete his life. Steve imagined how soft she would feel, and how her pussy would smell and taste. He’d lick it forever.

Steve tried to think past this, to think like he would if he wasn’t mind controlled. Was there something he’d rather be doing than licking Cindy’s pussy?

Sculpting? Playing fetch with his dog? It was so hard to think like that anymore...

Steve knew what he had to do. He had to get that transmitter, get his brain back to normal, then if he still wanted to worship Cindy, go right the fuck ahead. But he couldn’t even consider not getting the transmitter. That was just stupid.

Steve was nothing if not rational. He had the kind of rationality women look for in a man. Rationally, he knew his desire to surrender his freedom for more Cindy was the product of mind control. Much as his longing provoked him, Steve had a mission. He pretended his emotions did not exist.

On the day of the game, after waiting for the team to leave, Steve finagled his way into the first of the Sarasota Sharks hotel rooms. There were several rooms to search, but Steve remembered what Cindy’s bag looked like. The maid was more than willing to let Steve anywhere. She watched his butt the whole time.

By the time Steve found Cindy’s bag, the maid was aroused beyond belief. She was French, and like all French maids, was a slut. She threw herself onto the bed and breathed, “Pleeze, put on your uniform, and fuck my brains out right here on zhis bed.”

Steve owed her that, he supposed. Helping him search all those rooms had taken an hour and a half of her time. He found a uniform that fit. It was Bowders.

Steve fucked the maid’s brains out wearing the top half of Bowder’s uniform.

After, while she got dressed, Steve rooted through Cindy’s bag for the transmitter. He had no idea what he was looking for, not really. The only electric looking thing he found was Cindy’s cell phone. That had to be it.

Steve thought he could use it on himself. He hit the on button.

Steve slumped over in a trance.

“Sir,” the maid asked. “Iz everything okay?”

Steve didn’t answer. It was eerie. It reminded her of how the previous manager had looked right before she quit to start an Internet porn site. The phone pressed tight to her ear while she stared off into space. Almost like she was receiving hypnotic instructions.

While this French maid was not particularly intelligent, she was a curious one. This strange situation was interesting to her.

She waved a hand in front of Steve. No response.

Carefully, she pulled the phone out of his hand. She held it up in front of her, wanting to hear what was being said, but not wanting to be hypnotized herself. There was no sound coming from the cell phone.

She put it to her hear. “Hello? Iz anybody there? Zay zomething.”

“Something,” Steve said, without inflection. She dropped the phone. Then picked it up again. Did this phone somehow control him? She wondered.

“I have very pretty feet,” she told him. “Nothing turns you on like sucking my toes.”

She shut the phone off. Steve seemed to come out of it, and immediately noticed the red polish on her toenails. She had such cute toes. Steve knelt to kiss them. But soon as his lips touched them, Steve rubbed his lips over them, savoring the feel of her skin against his lips. Steve sucked on her toes.

The maid laughed. It worked! She hit the on button. “My asshole tastes even better.” Steve kissed his way up her legs, rolled her over and began licking out her asshole. Her asshole tasted so delicious, even better than her toes. Steve dug his tongue deep into it.

Steve felt his mind go slack again. Next thing he knew, he was cleaning the hotel room. The maid looked so sexy lying there on the bed, watching TV. Steve didn’t want to disturb her. He’d clean all her rooms.

As he cleaned the room, periodically Steve would go blank, like when he was vacuuming. He’d forget where he was or what he was doing, and when he looked there on the bed, he’d see Belinda, the sexiest woman in all the world. She’d smile at him, like she’d been watching him all along, or maybe expected him to do something. What did she expect him to do? Steve didn’t know, but kept thinking how he wanted to marry her, and not just so that she could stay in the country. No other woman could see into his soul like Belinda. He would wear tight shirts for her from now on, and a beret. He would grow a mustache just how she liked it. He would shave her legs for her every evening, and his too. He would wake her every morning by licking her asshole. He would give her threesomes with men and women, and would be open-minded about it when she asked him to perform with other men.

Where the hell were these thought coming from? Steve rubbed his eyes, and looked back at Belinda, who had returned to watching TV with an amused, cockeyed smirk.

Steve returned to vacuuming the carpet.

This was what the manager saw when he walked in. “Belinda, Belinda, Belinda,” he said. “you’re taking an inordinate amount of time in this room. Why are you making the guests do your work?”

“He likes it,” Belinda said.

“I don’t care what he likes,” the manager said.

“I think he is a robot,” Belinda said. “I think ze entire football team is robots. You tell them what to do with this.” She held up the transmitter.

“Let me see that,” the manager said. “I’ll tell him what to do with it.” He looked at it, shook it, then hit the on button. “Let my maid get back to work. Aren’t you supposed to be at the game? Don’t forget your helmet, stud.”

The manager hit the off button and tossed Steve the transmitter. Steve grabbed Bowder’s helmet, and hurried downstairs to catch a cab. He didn’t even have to tell the cabbie where to. The uniform said it all.

“I’m originally from Florida,” the cabbie said. “You’re my favorite Sarasota Sharks player. I love how you busted Granger’s head last game during halftime. You are so badass. Ever consider going into professional wrestling?”

Bowder heard this all the time; Steve never did. Bowder looked like a professional wrestler. Steve, like a masseur. But wearing Bowder’s helmet, Steve looked like Bowder. How would Bowder would react to seeing Steve in his uniform?

“All the time,” Steve said.

“Yeah,” the cabbie said, then laughed. “You’d be one badass wrestler. You’re meaner than all those guys. They couldn’t find someone to give you a challenge...”

Maybe the cabbie was working for his tip.

Or Steve was going to get his ass kicked.

The game was almost over by the time Steve got there. He’d been with Belinda for a while. Time had just flown by.

Steve wasn’t the only Floridian at the game that afternoon. Besides the Sarasota Shark players, coaches and cheerleaders, Heather, Amy, Alexis and Cindy were there.

Small world.

Cindy was who Steve was interested in, and she was most likely in the locker room, so that’s where Steve went. He knew the arena okay, having spent last night there. People stared at him as he walked through the halls in his uniform, but no one got in his way. Steve entered the locker room quietly, and heard Cindy immediately. She was crying out like a piano key being hit repeatedly. It was the sound of Cindy getting fucked.

Steve had to see. He crept around the row of lockers and peeked his head around the corner. There was Cindy, and one man. Cindy’s legs were locked around his neck, in a variation on the missionary position. “FUCK-ME-GOD-BOW-DER-YES!” she groaned.

Steve felt a hand on his shoulder. It was just a touch, then was pulled back immediately. “What?” Steve asked, keeping his back turned and his voice low.

“You can fuck her later,” a voice said. “She’s not going anywhere. We need you on the field, Bowder. Come on.”

Steve nodded, and hurried past, not giving whoever it was a glimpse inside his helmet. He felt the footsteps of the person behind him. Steve walked out onto the field. The team was in a huddle.

“Go on,” the coach screamed.

Steve ran out onto the field and joined them. He stood in the back.

When everybody took their places, Steve took the one nobody was at.

Alexis watched him, not knowing it was him. She’d never have recognized him anyway. The only face that mattered to her was her husband’s. He was busy searching the arena with the others. Alexis didn’t care what they were searching for, only about when Ed was coming back to her. She couldn’t wait to give him more hickies. Alexis was having the best honeymoon ever. She was so glad she’d married Ed. They would always be this happy.

This was what she was thinking as Steve caught the football when it bounced, and barreled down the field. Players from the opposing team threw themselves at him, chased him, tried to hang on to him, but Steve was like one of those Chinese people from Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, except better looking.

He leaped into the air as two Honolulu Hornets ran at him from opposite directions. They collided, and some other Hornets, chasing Steve, tripped over them. Another Hornet charging fell into the pile when Steve twisted, spinning him off balance.

Nobody ran touchdowns like Steve.

Back in the locker room, Bowder pulled out of Cindy. “I’ve got to get back to the game,” he said. “They’re going to miss me.”

“Noo,” Cindy begged. Bowder was still so hard, and glistening with their juices. If he’d only keep fucking her, she knew she could make him cum. Like before. Cindy wanted so badly to have Bowder’s cum.

“Sorry, Babe,” he said. “I won’t be long. I’ve just got to swat one of those Hawaiian kids so they’ll remember I was out there. I couldn’t stay away from this for too long...” He gestured at Cindy’s gaping pussy.

“Let me clean you off,” Cindy pleaded. “Let me have that little bit.”

Girls could make Bowder do anything. He was such a pussy to their bidding. He wandered over so Cindy could suck his dick. Soon as she had him in her mouth, he was helpless. “God, Cindy, you’re so good...”

She had him right where she wanted him now. No man would ever ask her to stop sucking his dick. Cindy gave excellent head.

Sure enough, Bowder forgot all about that stupid game. Cindy looked so beautiful sucking his cock. They held each other’s eyes, and it was like they were in each other’s heads. Bowder had already decided that when season ended, Cindy was coming home with him. He came a little, and Cindy swallowed it, never letting up on her suction. She rolled her head from side to side, pulling her lips all over the length of him. “Ooh, Cindy,” Bowder moaned.

Cindy smiled inside when Bowder said her name. Cindy loved hearing her name. She sucked his dick even more enthusiastically, really throwing herself into it. Bowder tried not to think too much about what a slut Cindy was, as he kind of liked her, but when she evidenced this kind of skill, it was hard not to. Cindy sucked dick like she’d had plenty of practice.

Bowder would be lying to deny that was part of her charm. He liked never having to wait for her to be in the mood. He liked that he wouldn’t have to ask her if he ever wanted to try something kinky. He liked how transcended she made him feel.

Yet, if she might someday be his girlfriend, he didn’t want her acting like a slut. Not that he’d asked her to be his girlfriend. Bowder didn’t think he had to. Cindy was not the kind of girl who had opinions. You just told her what the situation was, and that was the situation. He’d tell her when the season ended. She was coming home with him.

Besides, he didn’t want it getting around to the other guys. Bad enough, they’d fuck her before she became his girlfriend. He didn’t need them fucking his girlfriend too.

Cindy was a slut. She would always be a slut. But Bowder could satisfy her. He might have to lock her away to keep her from other guys, but when she was with him, she’d be satisfied. Cindy swallowed another pulse of his cum.

Looking in her eyes, Bowder felt hypnotized. Like their brains were wired. They could hear each other’s thoughts. Cindy, telling him how good she could be for him. How happy she’d make him. How she loved pleasing him. Bowder fell into her eyes. His conscious mind felt sleepy, very sleepy. Her eyes sparkled up at him, the color of ice water. “Cum in my mouth,” she told him, for the half-second she was letting her drool stretch down to the head of his dick. Cindy sucked it up again, like it was cum and she wanted it, then went psycho-sexy on his dick, like she really wanted it. Bowder felt like he was slipping, slipping, and then he was cumming.

Bowder had never cum from oral sex before. It was like a sign. He and Cindy were meant to be together. He came hard, and there was so much of it, but Cindy was thirsty. She swallowed and swallowed, holding eye contact with him, holding him there with her eyes. It was hard to know when he stopped cumming. Even then, he was still cumming. He just came and came, like a fire hose in spurts. Cindy kept on taking it. It reminded her of surfing, trying to keep up on the wave. Not to say there was that much semen, not enough to surf on, but it was that kind of balance Cindy was reminded of. Like if she changed what she was doing, even in the slightest, most fractional increment, the ride would be over. Cindy sucked Bowder dry, and continued sucking until Bowder said, “Please, I want to fuck you.”

Cindy didn’t need to be asked twice. She laid down on the grimy locker room floor, and Bowder settled on top of her, slid in, and began pounding away at her. Cindy had cast some sort of spell over him, making him cum in her mouth like that. Now Bowder needed to cum in her pussy too, and there was something different about him; it would never take as long again. Cindy had earned Bowder’s cum, achieving what no other girl had been capable of doing for him. It all belonged to her now, every drop.

Bowder gave it to her, exploding into her pussy like a wave you really could surf, like a fucking undertow. Cindy felt saturated with him, her cells freshly hydrated with his spunk. It would come out in her sweat over the next days. She’d taste him in her saliva. Cum on the tissue when she blew her nose. Cindy felt full like she had never in her life. She went slack on the tile with a satisfied sigh.

“Oh, shit,” Bowder said. “The game!”

He put his dick in his pants, aligned his protective cup, grabbed his helmet, and hurried out onto the field. Cindy heard his footsteps as he left. There on the floor, the happily-fucked massage therapist closed her eyes, and tried to make the moment last forever. She wished there were some way she could preserve it in her mind, to re-play whenever she wanted. Maybe in some future story. But as for Cindy, grateful, sticky Cindy, she could only hope to remember her impressions of this feeling, a fleeting touch of time that would inevitably degrade and become a characterture of itself.

Cindy closed her eyes, and waited for another horny man to find her...

Steve had scored five more touchdowns by the time Bowder returned from fucking Cindy. The team was carrying him on their shoulders and singing For He’s a Jolly Good Fellow. Bowder wasn’t sure what he had missed.

“It looks like the Sharks are as surprised by Bowder’s performance as we are,” the announcer said. Bowder looked up at the box. His performance? Did they somehow know about him cumming in Cindy’s mouth? It couldn’t be...

“He must have known there were NFL scouts at today’s game,” the announcer continued. “Looks like Bowder’s aspiring to bigger and greater things...”

That’s when Bowder noticed the name on Steve’s jersey.

If he hadn’t been hard, he would have pissed his pants.

Who was this imposter? Bowder ran at his team, charging low with the intention of knocking those carrying Steve in every direction like so many bowling pins. They saw him coming, but had no time to react. Bowder exploded into the crowd like a bomb.

Steve fell on top of him. Bowder had about a half-dozen people on top of him, but already he was tearing free, whipping his torso like a sperm burrowing into an egg, punching anyone he could reach. Even in football padding, Bowder’s punches hurt. The players scattered, until Steve and Bowder faced each other on the field.

“I’m going to kill you,” Bowder said.

“You should have stayed where you were,” Steve said. “You were about to get signed by the NFL.”

Bowder stopped and realized his horrible mistake. No matter what he told people about arena football, he was under no delusion that it was cooler than the NFL.

“Hurry,” Bowder said. “If we run for it, we can deny any of this ever happened. It’ll be our word against theirs.”

Steve wasn’t sure that would work. There were a lot of witnesses to there being two Bowders. What was Bowder thinking? He’d convince them it was a mass hallucination?

Stupid football player...

But Steve went along with it. They ran to the locker room.

That was where Steve saw Cindy, the love of his life. She was sleeping on the floor.

“Quick, undress,” Bowder barked, and started undressing himself, but then realized he didn’t need to undress and returned to the field.

“Hi, Cindy,” Steve said.

Her eyes fluttered open. She was surprised to see him. “Steve! Hi. How’s it going?”

“I know you’ve been controlling me with some kind of transmitter,” Steve said. “Amy told me.”

“I’m sorry, Steve. I only did it to undo the suggestions the other girls made.”

Steve wasn’t sure what to think now. “But what about that suggestion that I want to lick other men’s cum out of your pussy? What’s that supposed to be?”

“One of the other girls must have told you that,” Cindy said. “You just fixated on it being my pussy because I’m the woman you love. Trust me, Steve. Every suggestion I gave you was to undo their suggestions. I made you the way you’re supposed to be.”

“Did I love you before?” Steve asked. “Before all this?”

Cindy didn’t hesitate. She was feeling very self-confident. “Of course, baby. You were obsessed with me. You used to think about me when you jerked off in the restroom, remember?”

Steve remembered jerking off to fantasies of Cindy in the restroom. “But I remember fantasizing about all the girls,” Steve said.

“They made you think that,” Cindy said. “I’m your soulmate.”

Steve remembered Cindy being his soulmate.

“That thing about wanting to lick men’s cum out of my pussy...” Cindy licked her lips, “Do you still want that? Because it’s dripping out of me...”

Steve was still trying on the idea that his feelings for Cindy were real, how he was supposed to feel... He was trying on the justification he needed to cave into his desires. Licking Cindy’s pussy. Smelling and tasting her. Licking other men’s cum out of her pussy. This was the real him? The Steve with free will?

It was so perverted, it must be. Cindy would never have told him such perverted things. Not the Cindy he knew. It was becoming more difficult for him to imagine any other Cindy... than the Cindy he knew. This Cindy. This goddess, Cindy.

Steve gave her the transmitter.

Cindy was pissed to see it. “You stole this from me? You think I have to use this to make you love me?”

“I’m sorry,” Steve said, getting on his knees.

Cindy hit the on button. “I don’t need this to make you worship me,” she said. Cindy was feeling very self-confident. “I could tell you into this transmitter that you hate me and think I’m crap, and you’d still love me. You’d love me even more. Because this transmitter could never touch the feelings you have for me in your soul. I could tell you that you never want to see me again, you’d worship me even more, Steve. You love licking men’s cum out of my pussy, Steve. It’s your favorite flavor in the world. You’re addicted to it, like it’s honey laced with crack. Or that carbo-dopa stuff Alexis fed you. I don’t need this transmitter to be everything that is wonderful to you. It’s just how I am. Anything you hear only makes you love me more. Watch, I’ll show you. You hate me, Steve. You think I’m nasty looking and retarded and gross. Soon as I shut this off, you won’t be able to get away from me quick enough.”

She shut it off. Steve looked at her with amazement, and knew that everything she’d said had been true. That transmitter was powerless over him, to touch his true love for her...

Steve ate Cindy’s pussy. It had been ten minutes since Bowder came in her. The heat had thinned it since then. Still, there was the taste. Cindy tasted like cum.

Steve loved it. He was so adorable in his fervor to get it all that Cindy wanted to share it with him. Like a mother nursing her baby. Cindy didn’t feel like she would run out. For Steve, it was like being a salmon swimming upstream to spawn. He tried to keep from losing any by plugging his face into her. Licking it. Scooping into her with his tongue. Nasty boy. He was so good. Cindy’s heart swelled with pride. She held Steve’s head, smeared her pussy all over his face, leaving a mucousy snail trail all over him. It was worse than on the plane. It looked like he’d been hit by a pie. A cream pie.

Steve lapped at her, letting it run down his face. He was her dog. He howled at her, and went back to his cream. Lapping at her. But not good like he usually did. Steve wasn’t trying to get Cindy off.

He was trying to get it all.

It was kind of gross, once Cindy thought about it. It was one thing for her to want men’s cum. But Steve was a guy. “Stop it, Steve,” she said.

Steve didn’t stop. Cindy let him keep licking for another few minutes. Now she was beginning to panic. He was taking all her cum. “Steve, stop,” she said, more stern this time. Cindy wiggled away from him.

“I just want to worship you, Cindy...”

“I could never be with someone like you,” Cindy said. “You’re gross. I need a strong man, not a weak little beggar like you.”

“Please, Cindy...”

Just then, Heather and Amy came in.

“Steve, I need your dick inside me,” Amy said. Heather nodded.

“I love Cindy,” Steve said. “I’m devoted to her. I don’t want any other women.”

“You fuck him then,” Heather told Cindy. Amy was crawling at Steve’s feet, sucking at his fingers. He pulled away from her.

“No way,” Cindy said. “I only like strong men, men like Bowder and Hank.”

Steve’s heart broke. “Please,” he begged.

“Amy,” Heather said. She said it into her cell phone, “Please excuse Steve and I for a moment.”

Amy left. Now, Heather spoke to Steve, via her cell phone which was really a transmitter. “Steve, forget this belligerent girl. You love Amy now. Cindy is stupid and ugly and you hate her. You only love Amy now.” She shut off the transmitter.

But Steve was still fixated on Cindy. Cindy smiled. Maybe she didn’t want him; she still appreciated beating out two other girls. Girls are petty that way.

“What did you do to him?” Heather asked. This was strong mind control.

“I’m a really good girl,” Cindy laughed. “I’m the best girl.”

“Steve,” Heather said, using the transmitter again, “you now think Cindy’s Amy and Amy’s Cindy. You love Cindy, don’t you? Cindy’s waiting outside the locker room.”

Steve left to be with Amy, whom he thought was Cindy. Heather left too, leaving Cindy in the locker room, naked, empty and alone. Now that Cindy couldn’t have Steve, she suddenly wanted him again. She ran out into the arena after them, buck naked.

Cindy got the audience’s attention. She jumped onto Steve’s back, trying to tackle him, but just hanging on. When he tried to shake her off and keep walking, Cindy turned on her transmitter. She said, “Amy and Cindy look like each other opposite as they look now. Hurry, Steve, run away.”

Steve ran away, with Cindy hanging onto his back. He ran up the bleachers and through the stadium. It was a crazy sight to see. Steve hadn’t undressed when Bowder told him to, so was still in Bowder’s football uniform minus the helmet and a naked, sexy blonde riding on his back.

He was her pony, and that’s what Cindy called him as they raced past the concession stand. “Hurry, pony! Heather and Amy are after us!”

So were the Sarasota Sharks, led by Bowder. Bowder was going to kill him.

Steve could run fast, even with a hundred fifteen pound girl on his back. The only problem was that she was choking him. She didn’t mean to. Cindy was holding on around his neck instead of by his shoulders. It was going to make him pass out.

The area in front was blocked off by security guards, so Steve made a sudden veer down a fresh column of bleachers. The audience cheered when Steve emerged again within their view, but it was Cindy they were cheering for. Cindy’s a hottie.

Steve ran down onto the field, chased by the half dozen football players still on him. The Honolulu Hornets chased him too. Steve spun and ran and danced and leapt over them. Cindy held on tight.

Steve fell unconscious. Now all the football players piled on, copping feels off Cindy where they could. Most of the players in the pile were Hornets, so didn’t know she was used goods. She was new to them.

Eventually, Steve and Cindy were let up. Steve kissed her passionately, and in light of all the excitement, Cindy kissed him back, though she was already fantasizing about when Bowder would fuck her again.

A crowd of people gathered around Steve. A few offered him multimillion dollar contracts to play on their NFL teams.

“Sorry,” Steve said, “but my true passion is massage therapy.”

Now the cheerleaders from both teams crowded around Steve, eager for a closer look. Would he really be as beautiful up close as he was from far away? Did such a man exist?

Yes. Steve was such a man, but alas, he only wanted Cindy. The cheerleaders flirted with him anyway. On the sidelines, Hank and some of the others were going nuts. This was stirring up all Hank’s suppressed feelings towards Steve. Hank was riling up the rest of the group to kick Steve’s ass.

“Cindy,” Steve asked, “will you come with me?”

“Fuck no,” Cindy said. “I’m staying with the Sarasota Sharks.”

Steve was crestfallen.

Bowder approached. “I want you to stay with me,” he told her. Cindy jumped into his arms.

“You can stay with the Sarasota Sharks too,” the manager told Steve. “We’d love to have you on the team.”

Steve considered it. Yet, he could sign with the NFL, if he really wanted to play football. But Cindy...

Cindy gave Bowder the transmitter. “If you want him to join the team, this’ll make him do it. This makes him do anything we want him to.”

“I could keep his salary?”

Cindy nodded.

Bowder activated the controls. “Sticky Cindy’s mine, and now your ass is too. You do what I say. First, you’re going to join this team. Tell them you want your salary to go to me. Tonight, you’re going to wash my socks. Hank always mismatches them or loses one. Your role from now on is to make me look good. No trying to overshadow me. You’re mine and Cindy’s bitch.”

Steve joined the team. Cindy was so charged with the excitement of the moment that she sang Forever Young into Steve’s transmitter, singing deep into his subconscious. “This is radio free Cindy,” she cheered, and launched into an over passionate rendition.

This affected Steve in a way Cindy never would have expected.

He ran away. Heather and Amy appeared out of the woodwork.

“Which Rod Stewart song did you sing? Hurry! Which one was it?” Heather was frantic.

“How did you know I sang Rod Stewart?”

“It’s our fail-safe, in case one of our subjects falls into the wrong hands. Rod Stewart songs make them want to kill themselves, if they’re played into the transmitter. It overrides any other commands. Each song tells them to kill themselves in a different way. That’s why I need to know which one you sang.”

“Forever Young,” Cindy said.

“Forever Young,” Heather repeated, like it was the worst song ever, then ran off to find Steve. Amy ran after her.

They found Steve about to leap off from the balcony. He was singing I’m a Little Teacup. This was how the shadow government discredited someone before killing them. It made everyone think the victim was nuts. Everyone thought Steve was nuts. In another moment, he would sing it again, this time with hand gestures and would let go of the railing, falling to his death. They had to stop him.

Amy was closer.

Heather tossed Amy a pair of handcuffs. “Here, lock him to the railing.”

But there was no time. Amy locked him to her instead.

“Don’t jump,” Amy told him. “I love you. See past all your suicide programming. Look into my eyes. We’re handcuffed together. If you jump, I die too.”

Sorry Amy. That only works in the movies. Steve jumped.

Fortunately, the balcony wasn’t all that high. They were only two stories up. Amy broke Steve’s fall. He didn’t have a scratch on him.

“Steve,” Heather called from above, “are you okay?”

“Yeah,” he said, “but we need to call the paramedics for Amy.”

His head felt clear, for the first time in years. Heather tossed down the key, and Steve unlocked himself.

“Wait right there,” Heather called to him, and ran back to the stairs.

But by the time she arrived, Steve was gone. Heather thought he’d run for his freedom. She had no way of knowing what really happened.

One of the Honolulu Hornet cheerleaders had been an alien in disguise, in search of a human man her race could breed with. Most humans were funny-looking and unfit, but Steve was a perfect specimen. So, in the brief moment Steve was unguarded, the alien cheerleader inoculated him with a puff of mind erase pollen. Steve never knew what hit him. Quickly, she spirited him away from the arena and to her alien ship. She would reprogram him on the way...

The End