The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Poor Steve

Part 4

Alexis had the transmitter now and didn’t understand how Amy could have been so dumb. Amy never expected Julie to come back so soon. That was her mistake. Whereas, Alexis knew she was surrounded by competitors. She wasn’t about to stick around and let them plot against her. Next thing she knew she’d be clucking like a chicken whenever someone said her name. Amy was completely capable of giving someone a suggestion like that. Alexis didn’t trust her one bit.

Alexis told Steve he loved her now, and got him the hell out.

Alexis didn’t know what Trish was doing now, so hardly realized how dangerous Amy was. Alexis had only seen Amy ruthless in competition for Steve. She had no idea Amy could be mean for spite too.

As she and Steve sped away, she felt like she was pulling off a really clever joke. She had no idea how far Amy would go when she caught her.

When Amy and Cindy emerged from their sessions, Alexis and Steve already had a twenty minute head start. Amy assumed Steve was with Alexis, but not that she had the transmitter. Amy figured Alexis had used her carbo-dopa tea again, or found some other way to control him. Amy and Cindy searched the massage parlor.

The walked in on Paul, Natalie and Julie in some kind of sweaty, naked game of Twister. Paul was fucking Natalie from behind with Julie crouched beneath them. Periodically, Paul would slip out of Natalie—it didn’t like to be on purpose, and Julie would slurp his dick into her mouth and suck him until he pushed her face away and re-entered Natalie.

“Julie!” Amy looked pissed. “Where’s the transmitter to control Steve?”

Julie had Paul’s dick in her mouth, but gestured toward Natalie. Natalie said, “I left it on the counter in the waiting room.”

Amy and Cindy went and looked for it, then searched the remaining rooms for Steve and Alexis, and when they didn’t find any of them, pieced together what had happened.

“They might have gone to her house or Steve’s,” Amy pondered.

“What about Hawaii?” Cindy suggested, “The tickets are under Steve’s name...”

Amy kissed her, and Cindy let Amy kiss her. They hurried to the airport.

Meanwhile, next door at the drycleaners, Trish was Mr. Whitney’s new sex toy. Trish was on the floor hugging his legs, rubbing her naked pussy against his leg and swallowing his dick down into her throat.

“There’s something about a girl who loves sucking your dick,” Mr. Whitney told her. “You feel like if a girl loves your cock, the girl loves you. For instance, I don’t know if you do or you don’t, but it sure feels like you do. Love me, I mean.”

Trish didn’t know either, but she sure loved his dick. That could mean she loved him.

“I like that you love my cum too,” he continued. “It’s like you accept me unconditionally. I’ve never felt so loved.”

Trish vowed to make him feel so loved forever. Anything for Mr. Whitney. He was her purpose in life. It felt so good to just be an extension of him, to let him think for her. Mr. Whitney was so smart, but then everyone was smart next to a dumb bimbo like her, though not as smart as Amy. Amy was the smartest person on Earth.

Trish continued teasing the head of Mr. Whitney’s dick, coaxing his sperm out just a tiny taste at a time. Trish savored him. He hadn’t fucked her yet, but Trish couldn’t wait. She knew it would be the best feeling of her life. Mr. Whitney would satisfy every desire she’d ever had. With his dick. When he entered her, shit from her childhood would suddenly be okay. She’d forgive her big sister for always stealing her toys. Her parents for not allowing her to date until she was sixteen. George W. for his stupid decision against stem cell research. When Mr. Whitney entered her, the world would suddenly be okay. It’d be like getting a pawn to the other side of a chess board. With Mr. Whitney inside her, nothing could go wrong. Trish was eager for it.

“When we get home,” Mr. Whitney promised. “Don’t worry. You’ll get fucked all right...”

There was a hotel in the airport where Alexis and Steve were, making out in bed. Steve loved kissing Alexis. He loved everything about Alexis. Alexis was his favorite thing about the world. He would do anything for her. His greatest desire was to divorce Heather, and make Alexis his wife.

“Will you really do anything for me?” Alexis asked. She could enjoy this.

“Absolutely,” Steve told her, kissing his way to her breasts and taking one hard nipple into his mouth.

“Ooh,” Alexis moaned. “Tell me all the things you would do for me. Would you wake me up every morning by eating my pussy and serving me breakfast in bed?”

“Yes,” Steve said. “Every morning.”

“Would you bathe me, soaping me all over, then drying me off afterwards?”

“It would make me the happiest man alive,” Steve said.

Alexis laughed, and spread her legs and Steve began kissing softly around her pussy. “Will you do all the cooking and cleaning, washing the dishes and ironing my clothes, and vacuuming and doing all the housework while I watch TV and get fat? Would it excite you sexually to serve me that way, knowing you were being used?”

“It would excite me to serve you any way you want, Alexis. I’d have such a hard-on while I scrubbed the floor clean for you.”

“Good boy,” Alexis said, messing his hair. “And what if I wanted to throw a party, and wanted you to be the entertainment? If I asked you to wear my lingerie and sexy make-up and flirt with all the boys, you would do it for me, wouldn’t you, Steve? You’d be such a charming little flirt. And you’d never resent me for making a fool of you...”

“I would never resent you, Alexis. I don’t care if everyone thinks I’m a fool, so long as you’re happy.”

“I wouldn’t make you do that anyway,” Alexis said. “I just want to know that you would.”

“I would do anything for you, sweetheart,” Steve said, spreading her pussy with his fingers and sucking on the inside edges.

“Don’t expect me to be faithful to you though,” Alexis said. “I like my freedom. I’m a free-spirited kind of girl. That’s fine, isn’t it, Steve? You don’t mind that I have boyfriends on the side, do you?”

“Actually, I won’t have a relationship with a girl who’s unfaithful,” Steve said. “Fidelity’s important.”

Alexis took out the transmitter and turned it on. “Fidelity’s important for you. You love being faithful to me. But it’s perfectly fine for me to have boyfriends, Steve. In fact, it turns you on to imagine me with other men. To imagine me sucking their cocks or letting them cum in my pussy. You’ll clean me up after too. You’d love that, Steve. Nothing tastes as yummy as my freshly-fucked pussy.”

Alexis shut the transmitter off. “As I was saying, I like my freedom. You’re always going to be faithful to me, but it’s okay that I have boyfriends besides you, isn’t it, Steve? I can have all the boyfriends I want?”

“You are a free spirit,” Steve said. “I would never want your free spirit quenched. You should have all the men you want.”

Alexis giggled, and Steve ate her pussy.

But something bothered him. He kept imagining the salesman checking out his package when he had bought Amy her digital camera. The scene played again and again in his mind, and it brought him pleasure, the salesman looking at his dick.

What was Steve thinking? He was man’s man, but not that kind of man’s man. Steve was straight as they came. So how come being checked out by another man was having such an effect on him?

He heard the words in his head, “Paul. I need your dick inside me, Paul. Nothing makes me feel as good as your dick.” It was a woman’s voice, yet somehow Steve knew it was his voice. It was like his soul was a woman. His soul needed Paul’s dick inside him.

Paul? Wasn’t he the guy who posed for Amy’s pictures with them? The guy with the skinny dick? Steve thought of Paul’s skinny dick now, and analyzed his own feelings at that moment. He’d been hard like a cannon. Was it from being near Paul’s dick or because he was fucking Cindy? Steve wasn’t sure.

He continued working his face into Alexis, getting her juices all over his face. He imagined her with other men. It turned him on to imagine Alexis sucking other men’s cocks and letting them cum in her pussy. Steve imagined he was cleaning her afterwards, that he was licking her freshly-fucked pussy clean. This got his dick really hard. He wished it were true. That he really was cleaning her after she’d been fucked instead of just pretending it in his mind. She would taste so yummy. Nothing tasted as yummy as Alexis’s freshly-fucked pussy.

Steve thrusted into the mattress as he licked Alexis. He thought of how good she would taste if she was more like Cindy, slutty like Cindy. Cindy had let so many guys fuck her today. She was dripping full of cum. Steve bet Cindy’s pussy tasted even better than mangos (Steve loved mangos). He wished he was licking the cum from it, from Cindy’s used pussy.

But Alexis! Alexis was the one Steve loved. How could he even think of another girl when he had Alexis’s beautiful pussy rubbing against his face? Steve was hers exclusively. But her pussy lacked cum. That was what was missing.

Steve was horrified to realize this, that it was cum he craved. He thought about it. Was he gay? No, Steve was sure he wasn’t gay. He was attracted to Alexis. He thought about the salesman checking out his erection. He thought again about how nothing made him feel as good as Paul’s dick. Steve groaned. His hard-on throbbed even harder at these thoughts. It freaked him out. Steve didn’t want to be turned on by guys. He threw himself back into his performance on Alexis’s pussy, tried to focus on her pussy entirely, hoping it might avert these crazy fantasies taking hold in his mind.

“Cindy,” Amy asked, plucking something off Cindy’s shoulder, “what’s this on your blouse?”

“It’s a little bug,” Cindy said, squinting to see it more clearly.

“It’s a dust mite,” Amy said. “I studied them in college.”

It was a spider mite. Same genus, different species...

“You have some on your shirt too,” Cindy said, brushing a few off Amy. “Where do you think they came from?”

Amy’s eyes suddenly widened. Didn’t Trish say something about mites?

“Quick,” she said, “we need to shower. Make sure they’re completely off.”

“I think there’s a hotel here,” Cindy said. “We can hurry, and still catch the plane.”

They hurried to the hotel.

Once naked and in the shower, the girls got distracted by each other. It was so incredible to rub their slippery, soapy bodies together and tongue kiss and feel the cold tile pressed against their backs and butts. The girls did everything girls can do in that shower. When Amy finally pried herself away, they only had fifteen minutes to catch the plane.

Alexis wanted to smuggle her bag of purple haze onto the plane. But she was afraid of getting caught, so made Steve stuff the baggie up his ass. She lubricated it with hand lotion first, and twisted it in. Steve looked uncomfortable. Alexis turned on the transmitter and teased him, “Smile, you love it...”

Steve smiled, but inside, he was confused. The bag of pot in his ass wasn’t comfortable. Why did he love it so? As Steve walked, it felt all weird up there. He found himself enjoying the sensations, even walking with more of a spring in his step to stimulate it more. He smiled as they walked up to the gate, loving it...

They wouldn’t let Alexis use Amy or Cindy’s tickets. The woman at the ticket counter apologized, but after the World Trade Center bombing, they were taking no chances. Alexis would have to buy her own ticket. But they would allow Steve to get refunds on the others if the girls didn’t show up.

“Steve, buy me a ticket.” Alexis played with his nipples. She had sucked on them a lot in the hotel room too, trying to stimulate his oxytocin. Steve liked Alexis’s attention to his nipples. He pulled out his wallet and bought her the ticket.

Steve’s dick was hard as the woman ran his credit card through. The ticket to Hawaii was expensive, but it aroused Steve to demonstrate his love for Alexis by spoiling her. Steve’s dick pushed tight against his pants. He wanted so badly to free it from its prison. He wanted the ticket lady to see.

While her back was turned, he opened and unzipped his pants. His hard dick poked out through the top of his underwear. Steve pulled his underwear down, letting his dick breathe, exposing it all the way out, and laying it on the counter.

When the ticket lady turned around, she gasped. Steve was so hard. The head of his dick throbbed. The ticket lady imagined how it would feel in her mouth. She looked to see if Alexis was paying attention, and when she noticed Alexis wasn’t, reached across the counter and took Steve’s dick in her hand. The ticket lady pumped it a few times, enjoying the dick of a gorgeous man in her hand, feeling it throb in her grip. She smiled at him. Steve would occupy her fantasies for years. Steve put his dick back in his pants, and waited for everyone to board so he could get his refund.

Now Amy and Cindy arrived. Alexis sure was surprised to see them. They started to approach, and Alexis pulled out the transmitter like she had a bomb. Amy and Cindy stopped dead in their tracks.

“I’ll make him unable to stop jerking off,” Alexis threatened. “They’ll lock him away forever.”

“What do you want?” Amy asked. “Let’s negotiate. I know you wanted next Saturday off. Maybe I could cover for you.”

“I want more than that,” Alexis laughed. She turned on the transmitter. “Steve,” she said, “Amy and Cindy are the ugliest girls you’ve ever seen. It makes you queasy to look at them. Also, they smell disgusting.”

Amy’s face turned red with rage. She charged Alexis. Alexis crashed into Steve, knocking him down (he was in a trance). Quickly, Alexis turned her attention back to Amy...

... and noticed she was entranced. Amy swayed peacefully looking all docile and hypnotized. The transmitter affected Amy too! Alexis couldn’t believe her luck.

“Amy?” Alexis asked into the transmitter. “Can you hear me?”

Amy nodded.

“You’re under my control now too,” Alexis giggled. “I can make you do anything. You’ll think whatever thoughts I put in your head. Like how you’re happy I got Steve out of the picture for you. Now you and Cindy can just keep getting closer, without him in the way. Didn’t you once tell me you divorced your ex because he cheated on you? You’d like to watch that now, Amy. Your ex-husband is way better than you, so you will do anything he wants. Just keep him happy. I’m sure Cindy can help you manage that. Now leave Steve and I alone.” She shut it off.

Amy became aware again. Cindy could see Amy had totally lost interest in Steve.

Cindy had not lost interest in Steve, however. Steve was the man of her dreams. Cindy stepped in, punched Alexis in the face, and snatched the transmitter from her hand. Cindy was determined as only dumb girls can be. Steve was hers.

Alexis tumbled down, and Amy tried to make sense of what was happening. Steve was back on his feet now, trying to figure out what had happened too, disgusted whenever he looked at Amy or Cindy.

Amy stepped toward her, “Cindy, give the transmitter to me...”

It made Cindy nervous. She backed away from Amy, but Amy kept getting closer. Cindy turned the transmitter on. Amy slackened.

“You don’t want the transmitter,” Cindy told her. “You think its more fun if I keep it.” Cindy looked down at Alexis. Alexis had been severely knocked on her ass. Cindy felt strong for having done that. Steve wasn’t trying to interfere. He was attending to Alexis. Cindy still had time before anyone noticed. She continued, “You meant every nice thing you said about me. You would never betray me. You won’t interfere with Steve loving me. You can hang out with us, but Steve is mine.”

Cindy brought the transmitter over to Steve. As soon as Steve was under Cindy’s control, Amy seemed to snap out of it. She watched Cindy tell Steve, “You love me more than everybody now. I was the one you wanted all along. You love kissing me and giving me your cum. You always want me full of cum. Also,” Cindy smiled, “you love Rod Stewart. He’s a hot, pop sensation.” Cindy shut off the transmitter. She was feeling really thrilled with herself. She’d won, finally.

Cindy, Steve and Amy boarded the plane for Hawaii.

Alexis boarded too, but a few minutes after, and bided her time sitting in the back. Alexis was scared of Cindy now. She had never expected Cindy could be so violent. Alexis watched her from between the seats, careful not to be seen.

A gentleman sat down beside her. “Miss?” he asked. “Are you okay?”

Alexis sat back so as not to arouse suspicion. “I’m fine.”

“And beautiful,” the man smiled. “I look forward to becoming better acquainted on this long flight.”

He was in luck. He happened to be sitting next to a luscious (if somewhat battered) massage therapist who was addicted to giving head. He’d learn this soon enough.

“Not likely,” Alexis said. “I plan to sleep. You know, avoid jet lag.”

“What happened to your face?” the man asked. “I’ll ask the stewardess for ice.”

Alexis wondered how bad her face looked. She scrunched down in the seat, so no one would see. Soon, the man was wiping her face, close to her, looking into her eyes. His thumb touched her lip and she took it into her mouth.

“Wow,” the man said. “You’re sucking my thumb. That feels great.”

“Oh, sorry,” Alexis giggled. “I have this sucking reflex. I suck on anything that touches my lips.”

The man laughed, “This seat really is first class. I bet you didn’t have a pacifier when you were a kid. Am I right?”

Alexis was amazed, “How did you know?”

“I’m a psychologist for the government. Well, really for this dummy corporation that fronts for the government... Nanowerx? Anyway, I did my thesis paper on how overuse of a pacifier during toddler years prevents oral fixation as adults. It’s based on Freud. He said we all go through a series of stages, and if you don’t satisfy a stage as an infant, you get fixated on it as an adult.”

“You did your thesis on how to prevent kids from liking oral-sex as adults?” Alexis was thunderstruck.

“Well, not exactly. I was telling parents how to make their kids orally-fixated adults. See, I did this other study on happy marriages. I demonstrated a correlation between the amount of oral sex in a relationship and how long the relationship lasts. Plenty of oral sex makes for happy marriages. See, I thought that parents would want their kids to have more satisfying relationships as adults. I didn’t understand. Parents want their kids to have crappy sex lives...”

Alexis was still considering it. Relationships were a lot better with tons of oral sex. Admittedly, Alexis wasn’t an oral sex saint, but there had been a few guys she’d done it for often. Yes, those relationships had been better. How could she have not recognized it before? Those guys had treated her like a princess. They’d have done fucking anything for her.

Alexis wondered, did dicksucking stimulate oxytocin? She remembered reading that guys got an oxytocin rush when they came. She knew nipple-sucking did it. What if the guy came from having his dick sucked? Did that make the effect stronger?

Alexis was sure of it. The psychologist saw her thinking, thought it was judgment.

“I know, it’s a stupid thesis topic. I only did it because this other guy in my class hated Freud, and was writing his thesis on how oral-fixation was genetic. I hated him for stealing my girlfriend, and didn’t want him to propagate incorrect information.”

Alexis wondered what the psychologist’s dick looked like, and if she’d enjoy sucking it. Of course she’d enjoy sucking it.

Alexis wondered if he’d call her a slut. Probably, if she asked him to. She thought about waiting for the in-flight movie, but thinking about giving him a blowjob teased her. Alexis didn’t want to wait for the in-flight movie. She invited her new friend to follow her into the bathroom. He just about pushed her down the aisle.

In the bathroom, Alexis opened his pants. “I’m just going to suck your dick,” she said. “No sex.”

“But don’t you want to join the mile-high club?”

“I’m saving that for my wedding night,” Alexis laughed. She thought she was being clever. Alexis had been having sex religiously since she was fourteen.

The psychologist believed her, and didn’t argue. He leaned back against the sink and let Alexis suck him off. It was great. She blew his mind. He thought about how great it would be to fuck her, knew he just wanted what he couldn’t have, kept fantasizing about it. He wanted to slide his dick into her tight, virgin pussy. A girl this sexy had no right being a virgin anyway. He imagined how good it would feel, and how much he could make her love it.

He could make her love it. The thought hit him as Alexis was jerking him off (just while she caught her breath). He could make her love it.

The psychologist imagined how good Alexis would be. It would be so wonderful. He became so attached to his desire to fuck her brains out that it became the only thing that would make him cum. He asked Alexis to stand up.

She did, but was clearly confused. She wanted his dick back in her mouth.

“Look into my eyes,” the psychologist said. Alexis thought he was trying to be romantic. What the hell, she thought, she could play along, so long as he didn’t keep her too long from getting back to his delicious dick.

“Lose yourself in my eyes,” he told her. “Feel your whole body go limp as you look deeper and deeper into my blue eyes.”

Alexis did.

“Listen to my voice, and hear only my voice.”

Alexis concentrated.

“Imagine that we just got married this morning. We’re on our way to our honeymoon in Hawaii. You’re really excited to have just gotten married, and to be locked in this tiny little bathroom with your husband, about to give him the virginity you’ve been saving for him all these years. You’re my wife, and you love me to the exclusion of everything else. You’re going to show me how much you love me by fucking my brains out our entire honeymoon. You’ll love every minute.” The psychologist touched his lips against hers, and gave her a gentle kiss. He said, “Now imagine whatever you thought you were doing on this plane before you met me. Are you imagining it? Good. It was all just your imagination. Us meeting just now. Me being your husband and us being on our honeymoon is the real world. Remember it now. Realize how real it is.”

Alexis realized.

“Now, when I start kissing you, we’ll consummate our love. This is what you want. It’s what you’ve been waiting for. You’ll love it. You’ll have multiple orgasms. You’ll cum and cum, and love me more with every one. When you have your first orgasm, you’re going to wake up. You’ll return to complete consciousness. You’re happy you married me. It’s the best decision you’ve ever made. Nothing you ever did before is worth remembering, so you’re going to forget it. Wipe it clean from your mind, making a blank slate for our future. You like it better this way. The old you was a girl in the past. The new you lives for the present, and eagerly awaits our future together. We’re going to have a wonderful future together, Alexis. It’s fun to think about. You think about it often, Alexis. All the time, how great it’s going to be to spend your life with me. Our future is more important to you than your life in the past, so if you see anybody from your past, maybe someone who expects to meet you at the airport, they know only the old you. And only the old you knows them. The new you sees them as strangers. My face is the only familiar face. My face is the one you’re happy to see.”

He kissed her softly on the mouth, and then they were kissing. Alexis lifted her skirt, and wiggled out of her panties. The psychologist grinned. He sat her butt on the edge of the sink, and slid his dick deeply into her. Alexis moaned. It felt so good to lose her virginity to the man she loved. She had no idea what she’d been missing, saving herself... Alexis had a lot to catch up for. She thanked her husband for taking her virginity and told him how much she loved him.

With Alexis doing this, it took him no time at all. He blew his load inside her. Alexis wrapped her legs around him to keep him close. She imagined having his babies, maybe in a year or so.

The psychologist, Ed—was in Heaven. He’d been without a girlfriend for two years, and this was his best feeling in a while. He considered putting Alexis back under, then telling her to forget everything, but then decided to keep her instead. This two week project in Hawaii was going to be great...

Heather was on the next plane with head of Nanowerx security, Fred Jenkins. Only a few Nanowerx employees knew about Heather’s secret mission, to recover her husband Steve and his new girlfriend. This was their favor to Heather, for her having helped them in the past. Heather and her spider mites that could burrow into someone’s brain and give you control over them forever. What horny man wouldn’t do favors for a woman willing to share that technology?

Heather was doing a little better now that she was on tranquilizers. She wasn’t fingering herself like some frantic little nymphet to fantasies of Steve and other women, though make no mistake, the fantasies were there. But on tranquilizers she could contain them in her head. Her thinking was muddy though.

Heather had brought a second transmitter with her. All she wanted was to be allowed to watch. She brought the transmitter so she could make Steve want her to watch. Heather wondered if any of her spider mites had compromised Amy. She sure hoped so, but didn’t know for certain. Heather had covertly thrown a handful in Amy’s hair. The mites were programmed to burrow into the eardrum, if they could find it, but might have been washed away if Amy showered after her romp with Steve.

Heather herself had never showered after fucking Steve. Well, not right away. She loved to carry the smell of their sex like a lovely cloud everywhere she went. It reminded her that Steve was hers. Ah, how Heather loved her husband... She hoped Amy felt the same way. She hoped Amy was carrying around the scent of their sex, like Steve was her property now. The thought made Heather’s nipples harden like balls of chewed gum against her bra.

If one of the spider mites had burrowed its way into Amy’s brain too, Heather would make them both want her to watch. They’d bring her around with them everywhere like some feeble relative, ignoring her mostly, while they kissed and groped like teenagers. Heather would make them always feel this attraction to each other, sexually-charged, like teenagers who think they’ve invented sex. It would amuse them to let her watch. Steve’s cuckold wife there in the corner...

While Heather and her subordinates flew to Hawaii, other Nanowerx employees searched for Trish. They hadn’t found her at her apartment or at work, and the general consensus was that she would turn up in Hawaii too.

Heather knew Steve. Any girl would follow him to the ends of the Earth.

But Heather didn’t want them to find Trish. If they found Trish, they would make her tell them how to cure Heather’s new fetish. It wasn’t exactly conductive to her role as Vice-President of Engineering and Technology. Heather didn’t want her fetish cured.

Of course she didn’t. That’s how Trish rigged it.

Heather hoped to find Trish first, perhaps send her to Japan to be a Race Queen or something... She didn’t care what happened to her, so long as Trish was out of her way.

Trish was out of Heather’s way all right. This moment, she was getting buggered by Mr. Whitney, horny old coot... He didn’t care that Trish was dumb as a box of corn flakes. Trish was fucking hot. And she worshipped him. Maybe some men would want something more, but not Joe Whitney. He’d never been lucky with the ladies, perhaps because his teeth were rotting out of his head and his skin was orange with cirrhosis. Well, he hadn’t always looked like this, with his age spots turning to skin cancer on his arms and shoulders. But whatever. Thing is, Mr. Whitney had always believed in his heart that his soulmate was out there somewhere.

Now he had her just where he wanted her, taking it up the ass like the horny babe she was. “Oh, Mr. Whitney,” she squealed, with each thrust, “and may I have another?”

He’d told her to say that. It got him hot.

And when he asked her, “Trish, you horny babe, who’s your daddy?”

Trish answered, “You are, Mr. Whitney. You’re my daddy.”

He liked that too. Mr. Whitney was a dirty old man, a pervert with a mustache who had finally found some sexy babe who appreciated him. He couldn’t wait to show her off to his friends, hungry on him like she couldn’t wait for another dose.

And she couldn’t. Oh, yes, God had blessed Mr. Whitney. All that good karma, letting people cut in front of him in the merge lanes, throwing his change in the TIPS cups, turning over pennies on the sidewalk so other people would find them and think they had good luck... Yep, he’d collected karma like those tickets you get playing skeeball, saved it up, and now had Trish. Life was fair.

His friends would cum in their pants when they saw her. He’d have her dressed trampy to really show her to them. High heels, short skirt, shiny lip gloss and big, hoop earrings. Mr. Whitney loved big, hoop earrings. The kind bimbos wear.

He thought about it while he fucked her ass, his friends seeing them together, wondering what he had they didn’t. It wasn’t money. Mr. Whitney lived off social security and his meager earnings from the dry-cleaners. They’d think he had a big dick. Hehe. Mr. Whitney liked that.

He came in Trish’s ass, and she loved the feeling of his stickiness filling her. He held onto her for balance while the last tremors of his orgasm shook through him, then slowly pulled free of her. “Damn, that was great, honey...”

Then Trish was turned around, sucking on his dick. Well, shit, he certainly hadn’t expected that. Not after fucking her ass. But Mr. Whitney wasn’t one to look a gift horse in the mouth. He pulled his fingers through her hair, gripped it a little, not like he was yanking her around, though he doubted Trish would mind that, but just enough to let her know he liked what she was doing down there. Keep it up.

He could get used to this. They were going to live happily ever after.

Despite being an old geezer, Mr. Whitney had spunk in him yet, and Trish coaxed it out. She took Mr. Whitney’s cum in her mouth without hesitation or flinching, and it was a lot of cum. Trish had to swallow a couple times to get it all. She wanted it all. She loved it, the taste and consistency of it, but even so, a backwash of cum dribbled down her chin.

Mr. Whitney wiped it with his hand, and let her suck it off his fingers—still with his dick in her mouth. He was beginning to think she really liked him, that it wasn’t just being under the other girl’s control, that somewhere in Trish’s head, he was earning this.

Trish looked up at him, making eye contact, as she nursed the last of his semen leaking from him. She looked so sexy on the floor, smiling up at him like he was her god. Despite being almost 72, Mr. Whitney started to get it up again. Trish was thrilled. Mr. Whitney laughed at her excitement, “Not too bad for an old man, eh?”

Amy was getting frustrated with Steve. He was an obstacle preventing her and Cindy from really connecting as a couple. Oh, sure, she was happy for them. Cindy had finally gotten what she wanted, and Amy loved to see her happy. But still, Amy wanted to be the one making Cindy’s face shine like that. She was horribly jealous.

Steve was having a tricky time getting used to things himself. He knew he loved Cindy more than anybody, and that she was the one he wanted all along. He knew he loved kissing her and giving her his cum, and that he always wanted his precious Cindy full of cum. And yet, Cindy was one of the ugliest girls he had ever seen. Looking at her made him queasy. Also, she smelled disgusting. Steve didn’t know how he could love kissing a girl who smelled so rank, but he did. He couldn’t get enough of it. He was kissing her now, with his eyes closed. But he had to open them up eventually... And what was this new fascination with Rod Stewart? Steve thought he... no, he couldn’t... but yes, yes, he... loved him. Steve loved Rod Stewart.

“He’s a hot, pop sensation,” Steve heard in his mind, and wasn’t sure where it came from. Steve imagined Cindy full of Rod Stewart’s cum. Yes, he thought, that would be sexy...

“Steve,” Cindy said, and Steve had to look at her. “Do you think you could fill me with some of your hot cum now?”

“Sure,” Steve said. Amy frowned as they went to the bathroom together.

But in the bathroom, Steve couldn’t get it up. Cindy blamed herself. “I’m fat and unattractive,” she sobbed. Then, Cindy remembered Alexis giving Steve that horrible command. She giggled when she remembered it. Cindy turned on the transmitter, and Steve got that dopey look. She said, “Now I’m the most beautiful girl in the world. You can’t take your eyes off me, I’m so beautiful. I’m prettier than any Playboy playmate or supermodel. And I smell good too. I smell so good you always want to sniff the air around me so you can smell me. My pussy smells good too. You love the smell of my pussy. You always want to have your nose down there, my pussy smells so good. It tastes good too. You love licking it. You could smell and lick my pussy forever. But I’m a good girl, and good girls have lots of men’s cum in them. You can lick my pussy, but you’ve got to make sure it always stays full of cum. You want me to be a good girl for you, Steve...” She shut off the transmitter.

Steve smiled when he saw how beautiful Cindy looked now. He kissed her, and pulled up her skirt, and ripped away her polka dot panties with one swift yank. Cindy’s mouth fell open when he did that. Steve was so passionate... He crouched down in front of her, and took a long, strong whiff of her pussy. It smelled delicious. It made his stomach growl. Grrrrrrrrrrrroooooooowwwwwwl.....

Steve dove in, licking away at Cindy’s pussy like it was dripping vanilla ice cream. Well, it was dripping something. Cindy had been fucked by a lot of men today. The sperm just kept coming. Steve licked away at her, loving it, loving her full of cum. He could lick her cum-filled pussy forever.

What was happening to him? Steve had a moment of lucidity. He was on his hands and knees in an airplane bathroom licking other men’s cum from a girl he thought was a twit until yesterday. Well, Steve had thought she was a twit yesterday too, only yesterday was when he started paying more attention to her. Today she’d gone from being a pity-fuck to a goddess on the pedestal of his heart... in how long? An hour? That wasn’t right. People didn’t fall in love so abruptly. Yet, Steve worshipped Cindy.

How much did Steve worship Cindy? Well, he was licking other men’s cum out of her pussy. That was some hardcore fucking worship. This was the investment Amy had thought she could get with money. As Steve realized the extent of what he was willing to do for Cindy, he realized how much he must love her. He fell more in love with her as he realized it.

Now Steve found himself wanting to worship Cindy even more. He wanted her to test his love with intimidating and excessive demands, ever greater acts of contrition. Steve imagined all the things he would do for her. He would lick anything from Cindy’s sweet pussy. He’d lick anything of Cindy anywhere. He’d suck the floor her bare feet walked on. He loved her so much there was nothing extreme enough he could ever do to really show her.

Steve threw himself into his cunt-licking, imagining Cindy with all the cum her pussy could hold, now the center of a gangbang, it didn’t matter who’d just fucked her, no matter how corroded or pathogenic, his girl loved being full of cum, and she deserved it. Cindy was a good girl, and Steve loved her. He would lick anything to drip from her delicate pink folds of pussy, he would inhale the fumes, get high from them, and drink the spew to pour out from her. He was hers. He belonged to her, would stand by her, wanted to be one with her by giving himself completely over to her. Steve loved Cindy so much. He wished for some way to adequately express it.

Steve sucked at Cindy’s pussy, tried to take her all into him, as Cindy threw her head back and squeaked so she wouldn’t moan. Her legs were wrapped around Steve’s face. Her hands dug into his hair. She whispered, “OhSteveOhSteveOhSteveOhSteve—” until it was just her lips moving.

Cindy came on him. The girl was a gusher. She wet herself all over him, beating his face with the pounding of her pussy. She held him by his hair and smothered him in her, cumming on his face and down his neck. She was a river on him. And then holding his head still, like daring him to breathe. What would his breath do to her pussy? It was so easy for him to continue serving her. Steve exhaled the mere tiniest whisper of breath.

Now Cindy cried out—sobbing because he’d made her feel such tremendous pleasure, and the entire planet heard. But she couldn’t stop now because Steve’s breathing, the feel of his panting on her wet pussy, was throwing her over the edge. Cindy forgot where she was, abandoned all sense of propriety and screamed out in orgasm or agony.

Now she really came and it was loud and long. The sound of her filled the tiny bathroom, making Steve deaf, echoing through the structure of the plane. It was like Cindy was going to cum forever, all over Steve, but then she stopped, and giggled nervously, realizing how noisy she was getting.

When they opened the door, everybody stared at them. Cindy had not allowed Steve to rinse his face. She wanted to mark her territory to Amy. The front of Steve’s shirt was soaked. Cindy held his hand, and pulled Steve down the aisle to their seats.

Amy, pretending to be reading the in-flight magazine. She glanced up at them as they sat down, then back down to the magazine. Amy read the first sentence in an article about neckties four times. She couldn’t concentrate. Amy was tortured by her longing for Cindy.

Cindy noticed Amy’s distress and mistook it for jealously over Steve.

“He’s mine,” Cindy said, never letting go of Steve’s hand.

“I’m not interested in him. You’re the one I want. Steve should be with Alexis.”

“Alexis was a whore,” Cindy said, and looked at Steve. He nodded.

“I liked it better when it was just us,” Amy said, returning to her magazine.

“Well, now it’s Steve and me, and you. Get used to it.”

Amy put down her magazine, “Doesn’t it make you feel bad that Steve only loves you because... you know... I would think you wouldn’t want him this way, that you’d want him to love you for real.”

“Whatever,” Cindy said, then suddenly remembered, “Steve, you forgot to give me your cum!” She sounded panicked. Cindy was feeling bad about herself.

“Let’s go back to the bathroom,” Steve said.

Everybody watched them get up, and move down the aisle toward the bathroom. A stewardess stopped them, “I’m sorry. You two can’t go in there together.”

“Steve,” Cindy whined, “talk to her. You have a way with women. I’ll be waiting for you.” Cindy scooted past the stewardess and into the bathroom.

“You have a way with women, huh, big guy?”

“I don’t know why she said that,” Steve said. “She just wants to show me something in the bathroom. What happened before... She’ll be quiet this time. It’s okay.”

The stewardess moved in closer, until their bodies were almost touching. “You are a sexy man,” she said.

Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Cindy got naked. She couldn’t wait for Steve to get there and ejaculate his cum into her. She felt so sad and empty.

Cindy was thrilled when the door finally opened. But it wasn’t Steve.

“Sorry, Miss,” a big, strong guy said. “I thought this stall was vacant.”

He started to leave.

“Wait,” Cindy said. “Have you seen my boyfriend out there? He was talking to the stewardess.”

The man nodded, “That stewardess tried to kiss him, but he wouldn’t do it. She made him return to his seat. I didn’t see the whole thing, just the tail end. I’m from way up front in the private section.”

“Do you think he’s coming back?” Cindy asked.

“I don’t think so, Miss. The stewardess was following him back to his seat.”

Cindy frowned, “But I really need some cum.”

“Oh,” the man said.

Cindy thought about spending the rest of the plane ride feeling sad. It was bad now, but it would get worse. She’d never be able to handle it. She was weak. “Do you have some extra cum you would share?” Cindy asked the man.

“I only have safe sex,” the man said, “and I don’t have a condom on me.”

“You could cum in more than one hole,” Cindy offered. “I’d be all yours.”

“Wow, that’s tempting, but I can’t. I’m sorry. I have a friend who might be interested though. Actually, a few... I’m with the Sarasota Sharks. We’ve got that private section way up front.”

Cindy thought about Steve, but was beyond thinking too long. “Okay,” she said. Cindy got dressed and left the bathroom. But the man didn’t follow her.

“I’ve got to pee first,” he said, and pulled the door shut.

Cindy waited in the aisle, under the stares of the people on the plane. She knew what they were thinking. She was pathetic. She’d offered that man sex, and he threw her out. Cindy stared down at her feet and sniffled.

The guy opened the door. “We’re up front,” he nudged, and they moved up the aisle.

The team was thrilled to see Cindy. Their grins meant she would get lots of cum.

“This girl wants cum,” the big man said. “You guys want to give her some?”

They were all big men. They all wanted to give Cindy cum.

One of the players gave a stewardess $200 to keep everyone out. The guy who wouldn’t fuck Cindy went too, in case the boyfriend came for her...

Steve did. He’d seen Cindy go with the man. He’d called after her, but she hadn’t heard. The man had been pushing her along. Cindy had been gone an hour now. Steve missed her. He wanted her back with him.

He made it to the curtain, where the stewardess and linebacker stopped him. “This area’s private,” they said. “You aren’t permitted.”

“My girlfriend’s up there,” Steve explained.

“She doesn’t want to see you,” the linebacker said. “Why don’t you go back to your seat?”

“Return to your seat,” the stewardess agreed.

Steve tried to push past. He poked his head behind the curtain. He saw Cindy, surrounded by large, naked men. She was straddling one, while another fucked her in the ass, as she sucked some guy’s dick and jerked off two more. The rest of the men were crowded around, cheering, anxious for their turns. Some were jerking off, coming on her. Cindy was covered in cum.

“Cindy!” Steve called out.

Cindy looked up, but didn’t spit out the dick. One of the jocks grabbed a handful of her blond hair and yanked her head moving again. Cindy went immediately back to sucking, like she hadn’t even noticed Steve, taking the fat dick effortlessly down her throat. Cindy was getting good at that.

The linebacker shoved Steve back. “See,” he said. “she’s not interested.”

Steve returned the shove, and it looked as if there might be a fight, but then three of the linebacker’s teammates appeared behind him.

“Go back to your seat,” the stewardess told Steve.

Steve went back to his seat. He tried to sleep, but was too aware of the empty place next to him. Steve missed Cindy horribly, and worried she was gone forever.

Sure enough, when the plane landed, the private section exited first. Cindy went with them. Steve and Amy caught up with her at the baggage claim.

“I’m staying with the team,” Cindy told them. “I need more cum than you have to give. I still love you though.”

“Cindy,” Steve begged. “Let me come too.”

Cindy kissed him. It tasted like semen. “Don’t worry, darling, I’ll come home when the season’s over. I know you’ll miss me, but I’ll call...”

Cindy was feeling very sure of herself.

Steve and Amy watched her go, as the men carried her onto the bus.

“I’m going with her,” Amy said, and hopped on too. Steve didn’t mind that as much, since he couldn’t even look at Amy without gagging. The air smelt much better once she left.

Steve stood in the airport all alone. Suddenly, a man approached him. “Steve? Steve Gray?”

“Yes, that’s me,” Steve said.

“We played football together in college. Do you remember me? You left to hitchhike home for Christmas, and never came back. We thought you were dead...”

Steve tried to remember why he hadn’t returned.

“That little wife of yours called your folks, but they said you never showed up. You can imagine she was pretty upset. Hey, you still married to her? She was a pretty lady.”

Heather? Steve hadn’t been married to Heather then.

“I’ll tell you what,” the man said. “I’m staying at the Honolulu Hilton till the game Sunday. Look me up. We’ll down some cocktails.”

Then, before Steve could reply, the man picked up his bag and hurried to the bus. He got on, just as the doors closed and the bus pulled away...

Of course, Steve met Hank for drinks. What else could he do? Cindy was the sun he orbited. Life would suck without her.

Hank met Steve down at the bar. They were on their second colada when Hank told Steve about the crazy chicks from the plane who wanted to be their team pussies. “One girl acts like she’s addicted to cum,” Hank laughed. “They eat each other out and everything, snowballing and all.”

“Do they seem to like it?” Steve asked. “Does one of them ever seem wistful for someone she left behind?”

“Wistful? That means reflective, right?”

Steve nodded.

“Nah,” Hank laughed. “They fucking love it.”

Hank ordered two more coladas.

Steve said, “I remember one of them had a boyfriend on the plane...”

“She did. That guy was a fucking psycho too. He hit Bowder. Have you seen Bowder? I kick half these guys asses on the team, I do Bowder’s laundry... A guy must be suicidal to hit Bowder. Though they say he was pretty big too...”

“Does she ever talk about him? Is she eager to get back together with him when the season ends?”

“She doesn’t talk much. We keep her mouth full. Hehe. I’d be surprised if the guy still wants her though, a used little mop like that. We wipe up the cum with her. Only a fucking retard would save himself for sticky little slutfucks like those. We don’t even know their names. All they do is fuck and suck us till we’re all wrung out.”

It stirred Steve’s emotions. The more degraded Cindy was by others, the farther low she sunk, the more accepting her regardless meant to him. To love a used mop—a sticky little slutfuck—to worship that which other people spit upon... was beautiful. It was like a love story to Steve. It was pure. How God loves. Steve wanted to throw himself at Cindy’s feet. His life was hers. He fucking worshipped her.

“Maybe her boyfriend loves her,” Steve suggested. “Maybe he accepts her unconditionally.”

Hank laughed at this, “Doubt it. Who could love a nasty piece of ass like that? You have no idea how dirty she is, Steve. We’ve been cumming all over that chick since we met her on the plane yesterday afternoon. She still hasn’t showered. She says she won’t waste a single precious drop. She’s a freak, Steve, and if her boyfriend’s really waiting for her, he’s even more of a freak.”

“Can I see these girls?” Steve asked. “I’m just curious.”

“You want to fuck them, eh, Steve? Trust me, you could do better. Hardly anybody else could, but I remember you. You’re one of ten men on Earth who really can get any girl you want. You were a dog, Steve. I’m thinking back, and I remember once, you... Yeah, it’s been a long time...”

What Steve had done was steal Hank’s girlfriend. Steve stole lots of girlfriends, without even trying. He wasn’t a player. He was looking for THE ONE, even though he had the world’s most absolutely perfect woman at home (his friends hated him for it). This was how Steve was for a few years while growing into the perfect man. How else does a guy learn women’s bodies like Steve? Certainly not from abstinence...

Hank resented him even now, but wasn’t going to say it. Water under the bridge.

“So,” Steve asked, “can I see the girls?”

“No, the team wouldn’t like it. They’re team girls, and you’re not exactly a Sarasota Sharks arena football player. Sorry, Steve. These are two girls you don’t get to fuck.”

“Arena football? You play arena football?” Steve tried not to laugh. “What’s that?”

“You know, like regular football, except in an enclosed area. The field’s smaller. Some people think it’s dumb. But it’s more extreme. It’s faster.” Clearly, from the way Hank said it, he was used to defending arena football from people calling it dumb.

“I’ve never heard of it. It sounds dumb, but I’m sure it’s cool, if you like it.”

Hank scowled, but Steve didn’t notice. Besides recently with Trish, Steve hadn’t imbibed alcohol since the Kinko’s incident. Heather sure hadn’t liked that... Steve was feeling buzzed from three coladas, and a little insensitive to Hank’s feelings.

Now, Steve saw Amy strut up to the bar. “Hey, Steve,” Amy said. “Buy me a beer?”

Steve bought her a beer.

Hank laughed, “You know her? Shit, that’s why you were asking all those questions! You’re the cum addict’s boyfriend... Christ, Steve, have you no pride? You want that nasty sperm puddle back? You have no idea how many times me and the guys have cum in her sticky, sloppy holes—all of them. We do it as this fucked up team-building exercise, but Steve, I wouldn’t stay in the same room with her if it wasn’t for team spirit. That girl’s the nastiest whore I’ve ever seen. She’s dirty little fuckmeat in a cum sauce marinade. And Steve, this is me talking. Hank, who brought his fifteen year old kid brother to Thailand for his birthday. Are you trying to atone for all the hearts you broke growing up? You think dating a slut makes you this altruistic person? Yeah, that’s how you think... I remember. You were always warped in that philosophical way... You think this will get you into Heaven? Do yourself a favor, Steve. Hop the next plane home.”

Steve looked over at Amy. Amy nodded. “Hank’s right.”

Being the only one who believed Cindy was worthy of love just made Steve love her even more. “I want to see her,” Steve begged. “I want to kiss her and eat her out. I want to worship her more because everyone else thinks she’s shit. I am devoted to my sweetie.”

Hank laughed and laughed. “You are such a disgusting perverted freak.” Hank put a fifty on the bar. “Have a nice flight home, Steve. I’m going back upstairs.”

“Please tell her I’m in room 667,” Steve asked. Hank left without answering him.

“I’m done with them,” Amy said. “There’s too many of them for just two girls. It’s like being fucked apart. Besides, I only tagged along to be with Cindy, and they never let me near her long enough anyways. These are horny men, Steve.”

He ached for Cindy.

“So, here’s what I’m thinking,” Amy said. “I’m thinking we should rob a sperm bank...”

Steve looked at her. Amy had fuzzy edges. “I need to get up to my room,” Steve said. “I think I’m going to be sick.”

Amy helped Steve get up to his room.

“I wish we had pot,” Amy said, once they were up there.

Steve was lying stomach down on the bed staring at the wall with one eye open. “I’ve got a baggie of purple haze in my ass.”

Amy burst out laughing, “Alexis made you put her pot up your ass?” Amy couldn’t stop laughing. It was hilarious. “Isn’t it uncomfortable?” she asked.

“I love it,” Steve said, smiling.

Amy retrieved the rolled up Ziploc bag from Steve’s ass, only she didn’t pull it out all at once. Amy wiggled it around first, and fucked him with it. “This is how it feels to get fucked up the ass, Steve. Do you still love it?”

“Yes,” Steve whispered, breathing quickly.

“That’s crazy,” Amy laughed. “Alexis fucked your head up good.” She was still fucking him with the bag. It was sick, but it turned her on having Steve like this. Amy imagined she was fucking Steve with a dick.

She described it for him, “crawling up behind you, rubbing lotion into your anus so it’ll slide in easy. I work the head of my dick into your ass. It’s bigger and bigger until just after the ridge. I tease you with the ridge, bother the outside mouth of your asshole with the ridge of the head of my dick. It’s so sensitive, Steve. Do you feel it?”

Amy moved the baggie side to side, then clockwise.

“Yes,” Steve whispered.

“Then I push it into you,” Amy continued. “It feels better once you’re past the head, to have conquered the huge terrible head of my dick. But now as I push it into you, you feel it in the pit of your stomach. You feel that, Steve? Your inexperienced anus wants to clench up, but relax. It’ll be easier if you push out.”

Steve pushed out. Amy was right. It was easier.

“Now I’m fucking you, Steve. There’s a rhythm to it. Buck your hips with it, Steve. If you find the rhythm, it sometimes feels good. Don’t try using a soda-pop can though. That never feels good...”

Amy felt so sadistic. It was fun, fucking Steve in the ass after all he had done coming between her and Cindy. It was even more twisted because Steve liked it. Only girls and gay guys liked anal sex. Amy supposed Alexis had told him he enjoyed it to get him to hide the weed. Only Cindy could remove the suggestion now, and that was hardly what was on her mind these days.

Eventually, Amy stopped and they smoked the weed. She made a pipe from a light bulb and the tube of a pen. Steve normally didn’t smoke. Hell, he didn’t even eat fried food, but Amy told him to. Steve wasn’t up for resisting her. His will was broken. Amy had fucked him in the ass...

When they were good and high, Steve asked Amy what she meant when she said Alexis had fucked his head up good. From the way he said it, Amy could tell Steve suspected something, though wasn’t sure.

“We made you our sex puppet,” Amy confessed. “We all wanted to have sex with you, but you were so devoted to your wife. That blond girl who never wears underwear gave us the idea. We learned all about mind control, and that’s why things have been so weird the past few days.”

“What? You controlled my mind? So, that stuff about Alexis fucking my head up good... She’s the reason I like stuff up my ass now?”

Amy nodded.

“And that’s probably why I’m so obsessed with Cindy all of a sudden...”

“What do you need?” Amy asked, to prove her point.

“Between your legs,” Steve said automatically, then realized what he said.

“See?” Amy looked very pleased with herself.

“How do I stop it?” Steve asked.

“What do you mean?”

“How do I get back to normal? My love for Cindy may be a sham, but I can’t stop thinking about her, how good her pussy smells and tastes. And I want it full of cum. I want Cindy’s pussy full of cum, so I can lick it. That’s a horrible command for her to have given me. I tell myself she’s a bitch for putting those thoughts in my head, but then I think of her, and all the bad things everybody thinks about her, and my heart turns to rotten fruit. I can’t stop loving her.”

“Sorry,” Amy said. “You’re obsessed with a sticky little fuckslut, and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

“There must be some way to fix this...”

“Well, Cindy has this transmitter she uses to control you, but I doubt she’d put you back to normal. She wants you to wait for her. Cindy really does want to be with you at some point. Or thinks she does. Besides, you can’t even get to her to ask.”

“You can,” Steve said. “They’ll let you in.”

“Maybe in a week or two, when I’m less sore,” Amy said. “Those horny football players would be on me as soon as I walked in that door. They’re insatiable.”

Steve thought of his sweet Cindy at their mercy. His dick ached. “But you’re part of the reason I’m like this,” Steve growled. “You can at least swipe that transmitter.”

“It’s more fun if Cindy has it,” Amy said. “Besides, I could never betray her or interfere with you loving her.” She seemed so smug. Steve hated her, which was funny, since another part of him wanted her to be his girlfriend.

One thing was clear. If Steve was going to retrieve the transmitter, he would have to get in there and do it himself. His best chance would be Sunday, when everyone was at the game. He wondered if they’d leave Cindy at the hotel, but doubted it. They’d keep her in the locker room, as a fluff girl, getting them all riled up and ready to perform on the field. Steve imagined Cindy in the locker room. He wondered if he could get to her there.

No, focus on the hotel room. Cindy had no reason to bring the transmitter to the game. It would be there, and the room would be empty. Steve could easily convince the maid that he was one of the football players. Steve had that look about him. Besides, he had a way with women.

But Cindy, there in the locker room. The team would be out on the field or sidelines. Cindy would be in the locker room alone. It would be his last chance to see her before she shipped out again with the team. Then, he wouldn’t see her until the season ended.

Yeah, but if he got the transmitter, he wouldn’t care.

Steve thought about this, how choosing visiting Cindy over swiping the transmitter would be throwing away his one chance to restore his free will. It’d be this ultimate sacrifice, how he could demonstrate how devoted he was to her. Steve thought about how great it’d be to see Cindy. He’d only been without her one night, but he yearned for her. Cindy was his goddess.

But by missing this opportunity to obtain the transmitter, Steve would be throwing his whole life away. Yeah, but he’d be doing it for Cindy. It was while thinking these thoughts that Steve passed out on the bed, and dreamt of Cindy in his arms...