The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The perfect job (Chapter 4)

I witnessed and heard several strong screaming as judi’s body tensed, giving DeeDee the nourishment she has learned to crave. To me it seemed like the pouring forth of judi’s honey flow became more and more frequent. I took that time of the most pliable situation to offer judi some more of the truths that I offered. “judi, DeeDee loves giving favor to you. You can feel how wonderfully fulfilled she is in granting favor to you. In fact, just promising her this favor is all that I need to do. Now, judi, listen carefully”, I went on as finger deftly worked her hard nipples. This was a most critical time, as I knew from the research done on judi, that she was not overly experienced with having oral sex. “Now judi, I am we are going to fit you with your costume just like DeeDee’s. You can hardly wait to look just as hot as DeeDee.” At this time anything I told judi became something that seemed she remembered from her past.

“This is very important, judi. When a customer says the word ‘favor’ to you, what they mean and what you totally understand the meaning to be is this.... What is meant here is that the customer no matter who it is, man or woman, is that the customer is expecting oral sex from you, their favor giver. Hearing the customer say favor, means that you will perform oral sex, crawling under the table providing the favor that is expected. You need no other signal, just the word favor is the signal to give oral pleasure.” I smiled as I heard judi moan and nod slowly as yet another climax shook her body.

“Let’s find a costume for you, judi”, I said as DeeDee pulled judi to her feet and spent a long time deep kissing her, while judi put up zero resistance. In fact judi was whimpering as they kissed so intimately. DeeDee was fitting you for your costume, sliding her hands over you... fitting you just right. Getting just the bra that will display your breasts to the customer’s delight. Your thong nestled between your thighs and the strap deep into the crevice of your ass. You didn’t even notice that several of the other girls were setting up a mock setting in my spacious office.

The two girls setting up the mock arrangement were both dressed in short skirt, stockings, nice blouses. They looked very professional and conservative. I stood back with you, my arm around your waist, you leaning close to me. DeeDee came to wait on the first ‘customer’, offering beverages or appetizers. “I will take a glass of chardonnay, DeeDee” You can tell how this particular customer knows DeeDee quite well and you will know your customers too. DeeDee came back, teetering on her heels setting the glass of wine down, leaning over displaying her generous breasts to her special customer. “your turn, judi”, was all you heard as you went over to your new customer.

Standing next to your customer, you ask her politely if she wanted something to drink. Her hand purposely touched your thigh as she pretends to ponder the wine list. Surprisingly to you, you didn’t back off when you felt her hand. Your attention was on her and her words, while you heard from the next table.... “DeeDee, grant me a favor” You hear someone whimper from that table, and out of the corner of your eye notice DeeDee kneeling down. DeeDee seems to kneel and put her head between her customer’s spread thighs in one motion. This doesn’t alarm you either, although you can feel your juices start to gather.

Your thoughts come back to your customer as her fingernails caress the tender flesh of your inner thigh. “Miss, is there anything I can do for you?", are the words that seem to just flow from your lips.

The perfect job (Chapter 5)

Your thoughts come back to your customer as her fingernails caress the tender flesh of your inner thigh. “Miss, is there anything I can do for you?", are the words that seem to just flow from your lips.

Your customer just smiled and said, “I would love a favor from you.” You look to me and I nod my head to indicate that you already know what is expected by the customer and by me. You kneel down at her side as she swings her legs to the side and opens her thighs to your wanton gaze. You are enticed by the lovely stockings she has on and the garters holding them, as her hands hike up her skirt revealing more to you. You are drawn to her like a fly is to the spider, instinctively knowing the procedure. Your lips come to her creamy inner thighs as she draws in a sharp breath. Your lips kiss her thighs softly as her legs part even wider, and her hand comes to rest on the back of your head.

Moving your lips to the other equally silken and fragrant thigh you kiss it, unable to stop your tongue from licking the skin to her accompanying purring. Moving back to the other thigh, kissing and licking. You hear a great deal of moaning and slurping from DeeDee’s table, as she goes to work on her customer. Your client slides her hips forward, until her bottom is close to the edge of her chair. The motion and her hand on your head has the effect desired of having your face pressed against her fragrant, moist and musky panties. You moan as your mouth covers her moist panties sucking on the juices contained within. You feel her arch to your mouth, you feel your hands automatically go to the waist of her panties sliding them down her legs. Your eyes and full attention are riveted to her puffy naked pussy. The word favor comes to your mind as your tongue slides along her moistened and slippery labia.

Sliding your tongue from bottom to tip, letting the juices pool on your tongue. Feeling a growing need to be here, a growing desire to favor this woman, passion rising up in you like never before. Sliding your tongue inside her lips to taste more of her to the accompanying sighs and gasps, as her body seems on fire and shaking with desire, herself. Her hand pulling your face in deeper, as she rubs herself against your face. Your tongue is working its way into her, seeking the juices that remind you of the ambrosia from earlier. Wanting more, needing more.... lapping like a dog in heat, eating her expertly without knowledge of such expertise. You hear Ling’s voice in your ear, “good girl, judi” as that drives you to new heights of favoring her with everything you have in you.

Sucking on her lips and licking around, around her clit draws even more frantic panting and humping of your face. You granting favor to her, making her wild with a horniness that you have stimulated with your tongue and eagerness to please her. Which in turn drives you to new levels of wanting her sex juices, of needing something that you don’t quite understand. Now this client is making the same guttural sounds that DeeDee’s is making and her screams of completion making every other woman in the room, as your tongue works magic on her. Surprising the passion and need has been transferred to you through granting favor, needing more favor from your client. You feel frantic at the need that is inside you, and working diligently at satisfying the need, if only momentarily, through the favor of having oral sex with your client. One climax drives the need for more. Although the client seems to want to let things happen slowly, your mouth is so insistent that every client is soon screaming out in ecstasy. This is both music to Ling’s ears, as well as to the favor giver. Dipping your tongue into her honey pot for yet another go at it, you hear her barely able to keep her breathing under control. Your desire for your chosen work leaves you unable to detect what Ling is doing behind you.

Ling observes and takes notes on DeeDee’s excellent performance and on judi’s blossoming talents. Ling is very clinical and deliberate in her appraisal. There is always a second favor giver present to count climaxes, as a client pays by a intricate formula of number of climaxes per period of time. The greater the ratio, the more the client ‘donates’ to the establishment. This offers up a kind of challenge to the favor givers, to bring up the level of passion and need quickly, expertly so profit is maximized. The favor givers are then rated and ranked, having the best performers given special treatment and the others given a goal to attain. Ling muses to herself, after all competition is what makes America such a land of opportunity.

The perfect job (finale)

Madame Ling smiled and led DeeDee and judi back to another room, which had a much more masculine decor and instructed both of the ladies the ground rules. Madame Ling stood by the bar, giving judi and DeeDee another glass of ambrosia which to her delight both girls devoured as Ling told them how well they did and what high marks they received in eagerness, technique and thoroughness in their willingness to give favors to the patrons. Both DeeDee and judi seemed to be having difficulty responding to Ling’s questions. Ling kept talking in her singsong voice, telling both the girls that this was a very special room to provide favors to the customers that come in.

While Ling was talking two gentlemen were escorted to the two tables set up. Both were very finely dressed, in dark suits, white shirts and nice shoes. Obviously these businessmen were well to do. Ling clapped her hands.... “ok, girls, your customers are here,” Ling announced firmly.

Both DeeDee and judi, as if on automatic pilot, hurried over to their customers, smiled and stood near them. judi’s customer was very well dressed and looked in great shape, while DeeDee’s customer was a bit pudgy and out of shape. judi, inadvertently licked her lips as she introduced herself, standing close to him and asked him if he needed anything. He look up at her and then the way his gaze took in every curve of her body said that he would be wanting something very soon. He ordered a beer and some snacks, so judi hurried away to get them making sure to wiggle her bottom as she walked away. She turned back to smile at him, giving him a good view of her profile. He seemed very much interested in judi. judi thought to herself “good customers are difficult to keep happy. Madame Ling will be so proud of the way she makes sure her customer is extremely happy with her service.”

judi was glancing at the handsome customer as her tray was laden with his beer, his snacks and a pilsner glass. She walked over to him, careful to balance the glass and beer, while displaying her body to him. She looked at him and gave him the biggest smile, as she bent over to put the glass down and poured the beer careful to not spill a drop. judi prides herself on not wasting a drop of anything. judi could feel his hand sliding up the back of her thighs as his eyes were glued to her cleavage. Straightening up she asked him, “is there anything else.... anything at all?” He just smiled while caressing the back her thighs, impressed that she didn’t flinch or indicate that anything was wrong with those caresses. He remembered back to the first time Madame Ling had asked him to help train in the new girls and smiled at all the lovely training he was associated with. judi, was conscious of DeeDee in front of the other man, rubbing her face on his bulge.

judi was really happy that this man seemed to like her. “I would love a favour, judi” was all he said. judi immediately slumped to her knees between his legs as the tables were cleared away. judi looked up at him, as he drank his beer. judi’s fingers went to his rather impressive bulge and massaged it to the accompanying sigh. judi rubbed her face over the trouser bulge as she inhaled his musty smell. judi’s fingers went to his belt and deftly opened it and his trousers, sliding his zipper down... judi slide her hand inside and captured his erection in her soft fingers, stroking it slowly to his audible groans. judi fished out his dick from his boxers and planted a kiss on the wet head as she looked up at him. judi felt honoured to grant favours on such a magnificent specimen of masculinity. judi wanted to suck him... judi needed to... judi could think of nothing else but granting such a favor for this man, whose name she didn’t even know. judi sucked the precum in, hungry for the real gushing to begin.

As judi’s pretty mouth engulfed the head, she felt his hand on the back of her neck helping her. Were those moans from her or from him, she wondered briefly. Madame Ling signaled and all the doors opened and 30 or 40 men appeared to watch the newest girl give favor to her customer. Each man was ready to grade her performance, as her lips sucked more of his dick in her mouth, her hand holding the smooth yet rigid shaft in her hand. judi’s head began to bob up and down on his dick whether from the insistent pressure his hand caused on her head or her own needs fulfilled through granting this wonderful customer a deep favour. f

judi took more and more in her mouth as she worked on his dick, one hand on his shaft the other cradling his balls in her hand. judi kept sliding her lips up and down his dick as he moved it in and out of her mouth. judi needed more, more of what she wasn’t sure... but more... more. Ling watched closely as everything was recorded on tape from six cameras for later reviewing in her private studio. judi was lost to the need she felt... working her mouth all the way down the shaft, nestling her nose in his pubic hair sucking for all she was worth. Then working up again, sucking harder... then down.... judi needed it..... the man’s dick started to pulse and tense as his balls seemed to get full and needy. judi, tirelessly, worked farther down the shaft ready for whatever made her customer happy.... sucking... wanting... needing.... tears flowing down her cheeks as she began to feel him shake and spasm.....

judi felt rather than knew what had happened when gush after gush of hot cum hit the back of her throat sending her into a sexual frenzy of her own. judi climaxed as she sucked every drop from him, not wasting anything which gives her high marks. judi felt so happy and in love with her new job.

Later that night in Ling’s private bedroom, judi signed a five year contract to work for Ling. judi agreed to share her tips, 60% to Ling, 25% to a common pool that was divided between the girls on a rated basis and %15 to judi for clothes and necessities. judi also agreed to pack up her things and move in with Ling.

(judi lived happily ever since)