The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The perfect job

I have been working with several agencies, rather private little agencies for the perfect applicant to augment my growing business. I am rather strict about the requirments and my agencies know this. I have a small stack of applications on my desk, complete with full disclosure of their most private affairs including pictures. Now not every agency will provide such things as relationship status, sexual orientation, sexual experience, etc. But the people I work with investigate my potential girls throughly. After all, the executives of these agencies are some of my very best and constant customers.

I have found one girl to be especially attractive and me, both in appearance and in her background. judi seems to have only had experience with working in a small coffee shop that is kind of a training ground for several of my girls. I go there myself to scope out the talent. judi, dresses conservatively, tastefully, in subdued colours always impeccable in her demeanor and outfits. My girls must be fastidious about their dress and their behavior. judi, lives in an apartment alone and rarely has dates or guests over. She is barely 19, petite, dark flowing hair, sturdy shapely legs, a tight bum, and two gorgeous mounds on her chest that she is trying so hard to conceal without much success. Yes, I tend to look on my girls as possessions like all assets of my establishment. Assets to be dispalyed and leveraged to great extent with my clientele. I hope she is prompt, because I have set aside my entire afternoon for this interrogation, I mean job interview.

Promptly at 12:30 there was a ding of the intercom and DeeDee my personal assistant announced that there is a judi here to see me. “lead her in, DD”, I say. Now DeeDee is not her real name, but with tits like hers I couldn’t find a better name for her. DeeDee leads judi in, teetering on her spike heels designed to give DeeDee that wiggle that my clients find absolutely irresistible. There is no other chair but the one I am sitting in, so DeeDee leads judi over to the edge of the desk right under the hot air vent. “Ms Ling, this is judi”, says DeeDee is her high voice. I look up from judi’s profile and welcome her with a bright smile. “that is all, DeeDee”, I say, as DeeDee wiggles her bum out of the office. I can’t help thinking back to the ultra conservative Delores coming in to interview for the admin position. My how things have changed around here.

judi, please forgive me but all the furniture has not arrived for the office yet. You don’t mind standing, do you? “oh no, Miss”, judi enthused with her response. I pretended to go over her profile, as if seeing it for the first time. Instead of reading, my eyes were alternating between her shapely legs and her full breasts. The clientele will be drooling over this one. “well, judi, it seems you total experience with waiting on clients has been with the coffee shop, is that right?” “yes Miss, but I was very happy there and my customers loved me”, said the bright young girl. Not like you will be loved here, was my private thought.

Oh judi, forgive me, but I haven’t offered you something to drink. DeeDee keeps the temperature so warm in here that I am always drinking some juice or something. Can I offer you some exotic fruit juice? DeeDee makes the most wonderful concoctions. “um, sure Miss, it is a little warm in here. That would be nice”, she said a bit less enthusiastic. Talking over my shoulder as I had turned my back to pour judi some of my specially prepared juice and me just a regular tropic juice drink. “I hope you don’t mind, judi but the interview process is a bit lengthy and probably will take some time. I wouldn’t normally tell you that, but since I am so impressed with your profile I think I should tell you that I am going to consider offering you a job right on the spot”

Walking back to judi, I offer her the special blend of tropical juices and some other exotic herbal additives designed to make this session be more than just an interview. My last trip to the tropics was spent researching the additives that I have used to make things turn out the way I plan them. I sit back down in time to see judi take a long swig of the juice that has a bit of many things in it. Addictive qualities that makes my girls want to drink it, mood enhancers to make them extremely sensual and sexual, neural blockers to dull the thought process, a slight narcotic to make her feel tipsy even when they aren’t and a few other things that make it the perfect drink of applicants. I watch judi drink a full third of the tall glass, before remarking on how wonderful it tastes. I see her lean forward from the waist to set her glass down, showing me the grace I had seen in the coffee shop. “Don’t be afraid to drink all you want, judi, we have plenty of juice here”, I tell her.

I have arranged the room just right, I think. Behind me framing my face to judi there are two neon art deco paintings, or seemingly so. The room is painted in dark hues and there is an assortment of hidden dials and switches to regulate the room temperature, especially the vent over judi and the cool air vent over me. They also control the lighting, the pictures that have peculiar properties and some other surprises for judi. I pick up the profile again, as judi takes another strong drink of the potion. I never fail to notice how few sexual liaisons judi has had, knowing that she will be making up for lost time soon. Seeing that her glass is nearly empty and thinking that she doesn’t feel comfortable with me not saying anything, but only glancing from her body to the paper.

“judi, would you like some more of that while I finish reading your profile?", I ask. “oh sure, Miss, it is deeelisssious”, she slurs. I walk around the desk to stand well within her comfort zone, waiting. “judi, hand me the glass so I can refill it”, I say as neither a question nor a commond. I just smile as judi seems to be unstable as she reaches for the glass and gives it to me. “now don’t go anywhere, I will be right back”, I tell judi. “k..... Miss” is the reply......

“That’s nice, isn’t it judi?", I ask.

The perfect job—Chapter 2

Walking over to pour another glass for judi, taking my sweet ass time about it. I found the rheostat switch and turned both the overhead lights down just a tad. That particular switch also let the neon lights behind where I sit to glow and slowly pulse, having a draw to suggestible people that is very strong and powerful. I poured the glass, turning around to see judi standing there motionless, just staring ahead, her breathing deep and regular. Smiling to myself, I returned with the glass of ambrosia, my name for it, as it really is the nectar of the gods or in this case, Goddess. I handed judi the glass as she held her hand up listlessly and took it. I noticed her vaguely vacant gaze and asked her if she was too warm. “yeah...", was the response. “would you like me to loosen your blouse a bit to cool you off. You seem to have your hands full”, I ask judi. All I got is a sleepy nod as my fingers deftly unbutton two buttons, letting my fingernails drag over her soft supple skin to the accompanying sound of a purr or a whimper, I couldn’t quite tell.

I sit down as I see judi devouring the nectar more quickly this time. She keeps holding the glass, although it seems heavy to her. The poor girl is under the influence of the nectar and the warm heat, feeling tired from all that standing. She certainly looks like a tired, suggestible girl now. “so where were we, judi”, I ask? Amused at watching her try to search her memory for the answer that eludes her. Her tired eyes go from one neon sign to the other, as she is seems lost to her own thoughts. I let the question and her vague recollection sink in for a bit before speaking.

“oh yes, I was telling you about our establishment here, judi. We have our very distinguished clientele coming and seeking service or favours, as I like to call it from our wait staff. Now in the first section that you will be working in there are only 3 or 4 tables that you will have to worry about. That’s not so bad, is it judi?” All I get is a slow shake of her head as she acknowledges what I said. “It is your responsibility to take their drink orders and provide whatever they want in the manner of appetizers, ok judi?” Another acknowledgement, although judi is the appetizer, unknown to her. “There is really nothing that we say no to, judi. Our clientele are very important and we must make every attempt at appeasing their appetite, understood?” I notice that I get a slurred “yesss” out of her. “Now when you put down their drink order, judi, we always put the napkin in their lap and smooth it out so it is just so. Take as long as you wish doing this, the clients won’t mind a bit. You understand smoothing out a napkin in a client’s lap, don’t you judi?” Another slurred yes along with a sharp inhalation of her breath. “drink your juice, judi”, which tells her to finish her juice.

“Station three and beyond we have you favour givers wearing special little uniforms. Would you like to see DeeDee in hers, judi”, I ask her? “k.....” is her response. I press the intercom button and speak into it, asking DeeDee to come in and show off our special uniform to judi. DeeDee comes in wearing her push-up bra and matching thong, complete with white thigh highs and her red heels. DeeDee comes around in front of judi, sitting on the very edge of the desk, displaying her uniform that she just loves to show off. I notice that judi is taken back by the uniform, but doesn’t want to appear difficult as she needs this job so much. “DeeDee just loves working in Section 3 or 4, judi. See how elegant it looks and how wonderfully attractive DeeDee is, judi.” judi just stares as she holds the empty glass. DeeDee takes the glass and returns to judi in just a minute with a full glass again, putting it in judi’s hand and lifting judi’s hand to her mouth, as judi drinks a full half of the glass.

“judi, you look verrrry tired”, I suggest as her body suddenly feels the effects of my words. “come sit in my chair and rest for a bit, judi” DeeDee and I lead her around the desk to my chair, taking her empty glass, my hands on her shoulders, back and hip as she slumps into the chair. I swing the chair around so she faces the fascinating neon pictures, as I hear a soft deep whimper for her parted lips. “you can just rest for a bit, judi, and then we will continue. I know it is very warm, but soon you will feel wonderful”, I tell judi as I turn up the intensity of the neon pictures and can actually see judi sink deeper into the chair.

The perfect job—Chapter 3

Leaning the chair back a bit, judi was feeling so comfortable and focusing entirely on the pretty neon pictures. It took me a long time to find just what I wanted, having the pictures timed to delta waves which stimulate the ability to integrate and let go. Both very effective to my purpose. I let my fingertips slide over judi’s temples as my lips breathe into her ear, giving her suggestions that she integrates and relaxes her further. “you are doing so well, judi. You will soon be such a good favour giver that you will want to work long hours into the night”, I croon into her ear. “Soon you will be fitted for your new outfit just like DeeDee’s. Would you like that, judi”, I ask. DeeDee has moved in front of judi modeling her outfit, leaning over to press her breasts close to judi, having steadied herself by putting both hands on judi’s thighs. DeeDee then turns around bending over, leaving judi to a view of her smooth naked bum and shapely legs. I can feel judi squirm a bit as she moves her eyes from the pictures to DeeDee very considerable assets and back to the pulsing pictures.

My fingers have moved down judi’s neck, softly caressing and slipping down her chest under her blouse. “judi, we are going to get you ready for your new outfit now”, I tell her as my fingers open her blouse fully. I press my breasts against her back, feeling her head nestle between my breasts as I pull her blouse away from her body. DeeDee likewise has loosened judi’s skirt and lowered it along with her panties, having tossed them all aside. DeeDee stands between judi’s spread legs and easily slips off her very practical bra, leaving her nearly naked. judi, doesn’t seem to mind or care for that matter, as DeeDee’s fingers pluck at judi’s dark nipples before working her way down judi’s tummy. My hands slide down and cup judi’s breasts as DeeDee’s fingers begins caressing and tickling judi’s inner thighs to an accompanying moaning and squirming.

“Favours are given and accepted judi. You will give favours to our customers and receive favours in return, judi.” As I talk to judi, DeeDee has started to blow hot air on judi’s arousal. “DeeDee is going to show you the favour exchange we call it. DeeDee wants to give you a favour now and you will want to accept it, so you don’t discourage DeeDee or anyone from our favour exchange. In fact you will come to be addicted to favours and find no earthly difference in receiving or giving,” I suggest to judi just as DeeDee mouth descends to judi’s womanhood. My fingers roll and tug on judi’s nipples as DeeDee’s tongue slides up and down judi’s treasure. DeeDee is one of my best favour givers and the combined moaning I hear is centered in DeeDee’s mind as well as judi’s.

Yes, it is integration and letting go in the most purest forms. I think you have noticed that this same decor is found in my establishment which may account for my very satisfied customers. Oh my, the moaning and squirming has intensified now, as I knew it would. DeeDee is certainly feasting on judi’s secretions noisily lapping, wanting more... needing more, as judi is so apt to give DeeDee. I just love it when my girls get along so well.