The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Party Favor

by Second Chair

Chapter Three

After the Party

It’s a little after nine a. m. on a cool, breezy Sunday morning eight days after Lyndsey Parker’s very unusual birthday party and her little sister Brooke is still in bed. She’s spending this morning just as she’s spent every morning since the party. She’s flat on her back and staring at the ceiling. She’s also naked, sweating and sore. She’s naked because that’s how her owner wants her. She’s sweating because her owner has skillfully kept her body in a constant state of high arousal by deliberately taking her to the edge, to the very... brink of climax only to pull her back in torturous, mind-breaking denial. And as her owner is fully aware, this week-long roller coaster of constant, edged denial has taken Brooke Parker FAR beyond any reserves of strength the nineteen year old girl had left. After eight straight days of expert conditioning, she simply has no resistance left. She doesn’t even want to resist anymore. In her body or her mind. She’s sore because her owner has already made her cum four times over the last two hours. As the pure ecstasy of each of those orgasms surged through her body and mind, so did the sheer force and finality of her utter submission and absolute surrender. Having recovered from the utter bliss of her fifth will-crushing orgasm, the deeply and truly enslaved Brooke Parker devotedly repeats the mantra her owner and mistress placed in her mind seven mornings ago. The same mantra running through her sister’s enslaved mind.

“...be Sharon Carson’s slave. Sharon Carson is my owner and Mistress. I love and worship her more than anyone or anything I’ve ever known. I exist only to serve and obey my Mistress. I serve my Mistress without question and I obey without thought. I live only for my Mistress’s pleasure and satisfaction. I am her slave. I was born to... ”

As Brooke continues to repeat the powerful, self-fulfilling words that have so completely broken her spirit, crushed her resistance, erased her free will and so deeply enslaved her body, mind AND her very soul, her owner looks up at her from between her legs.

Sharon smiles a confident, knowing and very self-satisfied smile as she looks into the clear, grey eyes of her beautiful slave. Her very genuine slave. Of course Sharon knew that even with her older sister completely under Sharon’s control and held “hostage,” Brooke was only “playing the role” of a defeated sister, a broken woman and an obedient slave while she looked, waited and planned for any opportunity to catch Sharon relaxed, off-guard and or by surprise so she could hypnotize her and save Lyndsey and herself from a lifetime of sexual enslavement. The very life they are now living. Unfortunately for Brooke, she never found that opportunity. Sharon is an intelligent and cautious woman, a very powerful and talented hypnotist and a highly skilled Domme. Just as she told Blaire at the beginning of the party eight days ago, Sharon knows how to properly train and use slaves. What Sharon didn’t tell them was that she also knows how to properly and completely... break them as well.

To Brooke’s credit and as cruel as it may be, to Sharon’s genuine disappointment, she was honestly surprised by how quickly and easily she had broken Brooke’s spirit, claimed her mind and enslaved her body. She had expected MUCH more of a fight from Brooke. She had, honestly, WANTED Brooke to put up much more of a fight. The ONLY thing Sharon loves more than having beautiful women as her devoted and obedient sex slaves is breaking them! She absolutely savors the look in their eyes in that one, singular moment when they not only know that she has broken their spirit, but they have accepted it in their own mind. That single moment between heartbeats when they go from being strong, independent women fighting for their freedom, their minds and their souls to being broken, obedient, boot-licking slaves. Not that it mattered anymore. Brooke Parker is now in every way Sharon’s loving, devoted and obedient sex slave. She continues to laugh as she licks Brooke’s pussy a few more times before kissing her way up her petite, naked body until they are face to face. Sliding her slave’s sweat-matted hair out of her face, Sharon looks into Brooke’s eyes. She smiles as she continues to deepen and strengthen Brooke’s enslavement just as she has done twice a day for an hour at a time since the night of the party. Some times, like now, Sharon deliberately drags it out and takes her time to rreeaallyy enjoy these sessions. Just like she does during her sessions with Lyndsey. Sharon slides her right hand between Brooke’s legs and continues to skillfully play with her pussy. Sharon continues her assault on Brooke’s body and mind as she switches her attention to Brooke’s clit and kisses her on the chin, the lips and along her cheek before finally reaching her ear where she whispers the words that sealed Brooke AND Lyndsey Parker’s fates days ago.

“That’s right, my pet. Repeat the words that you hear in your mind and feel in your heart. Hear the certainty of their truth in your own voice. You are my slave, Brooke Parker. You love and worship me. I own you. You exist only to serve and obey me. You live only for my pleasure and satisfaction. You are my deeply devoted and absolutely obedient, little slave girl.”

Brooke smiles as she looks into the eyes of her stunning, dominant Mistress. Brooke truly worships her Mistress with all of her heart and soul!

“Y-yes, Mistress! I am your slave! I love and worship you, Mistress. You own me,body and soul, forever. I exist only to serve and obey you. I live only for your pleasure and satisfaction. I am your deeply devoted and absolutely obedient, little slave girl, Mistress.”

Sharon laughs as she pulls back and looks into Brooke’s eyes again. Seeing the depth and totality of Brooke’s genuine enslavement reflected back at her, she kisses her again, climbs out of bed and heads for the master bathroom connected to what was Lyndsey’s master bedroom in the only home the girls have ever known. Stopping halfway to the bathroom, Sharon turns and calls for her slave to join her.

“Come, Pet.”

“Yes, Mistress. Pet obeys.”

Just as she had changed Lyndsey’s name to Slave at the start of the party, Sharon had changed Brooke’s name to Pet after she made Brooke shove her face in her pussy and she was eating her out at the end of the party. Pet obediently climbed out of bed, dropped to her hands and knees and happily crawled after her Mistress. After turning the water on and adjusting the temp to her liking, Sharon turns to find Pet bowed down at her feet, exactly where she should be. When her Mistress turns to face her, the slave lovingly leans forward and kisses her feet and slips back to again bow down before her with her legs folded up under her, her hands crossed at the wrists and held out in front of her as she presses her forehead flat against the bare bathroom floor.

“How may Pet serve you, Mistress?”

“Stand up and get in the shower, slave. I want to have some more fun with my new toy.”

“Yes, Mistress! Pet obeys.”

Getting to her feet and stepping into the shower, Pet hesitates for only a moment as the hot water hits her naked body. Following her slave into the shower, Sharon gently turns Pet to face her and then guides her backward until she is pressed against the artificial stone wall that makes up the front and right side of the large steam shower. The back and left side of the shower are glass. Gently pressing Pet against the wall of the shower, she takes her by the face and kisses her again. Turning so that the hot water hits the back of her neck and runs down her back, Sharon takes a moment to enjoy the hot water as it hits her body. She takes her slave by the shoulders and easily pushes her to her knees. Pet smiles to herself as her owner pushes her face into her pussy. Taking her Mistress by the hips and pressing her face as close and shoving her tongue as deep as she can, Pet lovingly eats her Mistress’s hot, sweet slit. She lovingly wraps her left arm around her owner’s waist as she uses the fingers of her right hand together with her tongue and lips to heighten her Mistress’s satisfaction as she eats her pussy and sucks her clit. The ONLY thought in Brooke Parker’s mind is her singular need to satisfy her Mistress.

“Mmmm, that’s it. Just... like... thaaat. Mmm, yyeesss. That’s a goo... ooohh God! I... oohh ffuuck, you little... mmm. Oohh ffuuuck! Mmmmm!!”

Grabbing Pet firmly by the back of her head with both hands, Sharon looks down into the eyes of her “conquered enemy” as she cums hard in her mouth. Her face shoved tight against her owner’s hot slit, Pet hungrily swallows her Mistress’s cum and juices. She continues to eat her owner’s pussy as Sharon takes several deep breaths and recovers from her orgasm.

Out of the shower and dressed for a lazy day at home, Sharon is wearing a pair of cut-off jean shorts and a dark purple, v neck blouse over a black, cotton bra and matching panties. Also dressed for a lazy day at home, Pet is wearing only a pair of sexy, white lace, hipster panties and the thin, black leather collar around her neck that matches her sister’s collar and marks them both as Sharon’s slaves. As a private joke only she can appreciate given the strength and skill of Lyndsey and Brooke’s deeply, hypnotically programmed minds, the panties have “property of Sharon” written in a black, caligraphy style text across her ass.

With Pet crawling after her, Sharon walks downstairs and into the kitchen. Seeing her Mistress, Slave instantly drops to her hands and knees before her owner and smiles as she leans forward, lovingly kisses her feet then slips back to bow down at her feet with her legs folded up under her. She has her arms out in front of her with her hands crossed at the wrists and her head pressed firmly against the kitchen floor exactly as Pet did upstairs. Just as Sharon has trained them to do. Lyndsey is also dressed for a lazy day at home. Similar to Brooke, she is wearing only her black, leather collar around her neck and a pair of pink lace “property of Sharon” panties in the same calligraphy text written across her own shapely ass. Like Brooke, Lyndsey’s large, bare breasts are on full display for her owner’s pleasure.

“Good morning, Mistress. It is always a privilege to be in your presence. Slave has prepared breakfast per the instructions Mistress left for Slave last night. Please sit, Mistress. Slave will bring your coffee.”

Sharon smiles as she sits down at the kitchen table. She sits at what is normally the long side of the table and has it set up as a table for one. She laughs as she watches Pet crawl into her correct place on the opposite side of the table and face her owner as she kneels before her. Assuming a proper slave’s pose, Pet sits on her ankles, places her hands flat on her knees and sits with her back straight and her head bowed before her Mistress. She awaits her smallest command.

After bringing her owner her coffee and fresh orange juice, Slave returns to the stove and places her Mistress’s breakfast on a plate and brings it to her as well.

“Mmm. Well done, Slave. It looks and smells delicious as always, my pet.”

Slave’s pussy clenches tight at her Mistress’s praise. Making her Mistress happy brings Slave more pleasure than anything else she can experience. Making her Mistress happy brings Slave even more pleasure than the orgasms her Mistress gifts her with when Mistress uses Slave for her own pleasure. Slave smiles as she takes her place on her knees next to her sister. The slaves kneel silently with their heads bowed before their Mistress as she enjoys her breakfast. As Sharon enjoys her breakfast of two poached eggs, a boiled and sliced half chicken breast, lightly buttered, whole wheat toast with organic strawberry jam, a few pineapple slices, orange juice and her coffee, she looks down at her slaves. Setting her coffee cup on the table, she looks down at Brooke.

“Tell me, Pet, aren’t you happier now that I’ve had you drop out of school and stop wasting time and money pursuing a now very unnecessary master’s degree? Aren’t you much happier being here to spend your every waking moment at my feet and serving me instead?”

Pet lifts her head and looks into her Mistress’s captivating eyes.

“Yes, Mistress! Pet is much happier being here to serve at your feet! You are Pet’s entire life and your happiness is all that matters to Pet.”

Sharon laughs as she hears the utter certainty in the tone of Brooke’s voice. She knows with absolute certainty that she owns both of these beautiful women. She turns her attention to Lyndsey.

“And you, Slave. Aren’t you much happier now that you are the devoted and obedient slave you were born to be? Were you not born to be on your knees? Isn’t that the real reason you wanted to be hypnotized for your party, to be owned and used? Hmm? Tell me the truth Slave. You are very happy to be my slave, aren’t you?“

“Yes, Mistress! Slave is much happier now that she is the slave she was born to be. Slave was born to be on her knees. Yes, Mistress, that is the real reason Slave wanted to be hypnotized for Slave’s party. Slave wanted to be owned and used. Slave is very happy to be your slave, Mistress!”

Sharon looks into the clear, bright eyes of her beautiful, sexy slave girls. The worship she sees there gives her a feeling of pure satisfaction. Looking forward to what’s about to happen, she takes a deep breath and smiles.

“Slaves, listen and obey. I want you two to get into a sixty nine position and eat each other out. You will not stop until BOTH of you cum at least twice. Each time you cum, the strength, certainty and permanence of your absolute enslavement to me will double just as it does every time I command you to pleasure each other. Do you understand me slaves?”

“Yes, Mistress. We understand and obey!”

On the cold, kitchen floor of their own home, the nearly nude Lyndsey and Brooke Parker eagerly slide their panties off, obediently move into a sixty nine position, shove their faces between each other’s legs and start to eat each other out. With her coffee cup in her left hand, Sharon reaches up to her neck, takes the two, short, matching gold chains in the fingers of her right hand and finds and plays with their parents’ wedding rings she keeps looped through both chains as she watches the sisters mindlessly perform the incestuous sex act that will send them crashing into an ever deeper, more powerful and very permanent enslavement to their Mistress. Their moans of mutual pleasure fill the air as their Mistress enjoys her breakfast.

The End.

Thanks for reading.