The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Party Favor

by Second Chair

Chapter Two

The Party

Brooke needed a drink. She really needed a fucking drink! She was mentally kicking herself in the ass over making such an obvious and stupid mistake.

‘Damn it! Why didn’t I think about this earlier? God, Lyndsey, you’re my sister and I love you, but you will REALLY owe me when this party’s over!!’

She had been so worried about making certain that Lyndsey understood how vulnerable, helpless and obedient she would be during the party and what her best friends would be able to make her do that Brooke hadn’t taken the time to realize or consider how she, herself, would react to having to stand by and watch it happen!

Now over five hours into the party and she was leaning against the open entryway between the living room and the kitchen drinking another coke that was doing absolutely nothing to help her mood as she bit the inside of her cheek and watched the nearly nude, deeply hypnotized and helplessly enslaved sister she loved so much being so absolutely obedient as she served and... satisfied her three dearest, lifelong friends.

When the party started, Sharon surprised everyone when she quickly asserted herself and laid “first claim” to the hypnotized and all but mindless puppet standing before them. Brooke looked at her sister standing quiet and unmoving in the middle of their living room as she faced her best friend, Sharon Carson. She hated how... helpless Lyndsey looked.

Lyndsey was wearing her favorite, short, dark grey, drawstring skirt, a black, fitted, square neck, long sleeve tee shirt and black, Gladiator, lace-up high heels and, of course, she was wearing their dad’s wedding band on a short, gold chain around her neck. The only other jewelry she wore was her watch, a small sapphire ring on her right middle finger and a pair of square, gold stud earrings.

With Brooke, Blaire and Paige watching, Sharon happily commanded her lifelong friend to strip down to her sexy teal, lace panties, get down on her knees and kneel before her with her fingers laced behind her back and her head bowed. As Lyndsey dropped to her knees, Sharon reached into her ever-present, over-sized, purse and pulled out a thin, black, leather collar and a three foot long, chain leash and after snapping the collar around Lyndsey’s neck, she hooked the leash to the collar, slipped the leash’s lead over her left wrist, gathered the chain in her left hand and took Lyndsey by the chin with her right hand and gave her a long, lust-filled kiss that caught ALL of them by surprise!

“Uhh, what the...? Damn, Sharon. Remind me, will you? Which, uhh... team do you play for again, hon?”

Even the upset Brooke had to laugh at Blaire’s comment.

After finally breaking the kiss with Lyndsey and other than a quick wink and a smile as she blew her a kiss, Sharon otherwise ignored Blaire’s little quip. Sharon looked into Lyndsey’s eyes and confidently set the “ground rules” for the party.

“Lyndsey, can you hear me?”

“Yes, Sharon. I hear you.”

“Good. Now then, as long as the party is ongoing, you will wear only the panties, collar and leash you are wearing now, do you understand?”

“Yes, Sharon. I understand.”

Sharon smiled as she looked at the other three women gathered in the living room with her. Turning her attention back to Lyndsey, she kissed her again. After very obviously enjoying this second longer and even more delicious kiss, she continued.

“No, Lyndsey. You are a slave and you will address ALL of us, including your sister only as Mistress and will do so all night, do you understand me, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress. I understand and will obey.”

“That’s better, slave. And until the party is over, you cannot and will not speak without permission. When one of us speaks to you or gives you a command, you will stand before whoever is speaking to you with your head bowed and your fingers laced behind your back while you await your commands, do you understand, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress. I understand and will obey.”

“Listen closely slave. Because this next part is very important. Until the party is over, you will think of and refer to yourself only as “slave.” You will truly believe that ‘slave’ isn’t just your name, but it is, in fact, what you are. It is ALL that you are. You will believe that slave is your name because obedience and servitude are your only purpose in life. Do you understand me, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress. I... I’m sorry, Mistress. Slave understands. Slave will obey, Mistress.”

“That’s a good girl. Now, listen to me slave. Because I want to make certain that you understand this part as well. You are not a person. You are a slave. You are an object. You are simply a thing to be used and enjoyed. You do not think for yourself. Your mind is blank. You exist only to serve and obey and will do so without thought. Your only purpose is to please and satisfy all of us. You belong on your knees. Your only proper place is at our feet. Do you understand me? Do you understand what you are, where you belong and what your only purpose is, slave?“

“Yes, Mistress. Slave understands. Slave is nothing. Slave doesn’t think for herself. Slave exists only to serve and obey. Slave does so without thought. Slave’s only purpose is to please and satisfy all of you. Slave belongs on her knees. Slave’s place is at her Mistresses’ feet. Slave understands what she is, her place and her only purpose, Mistress.”

The small smile on Brooke’s face quickly fades as she listens to her sister’s single, BEST friend so easily and so happily tell her she’s a slave. Listens to her tell her that she’s nothing more than a mindless toy. That she belongs on her knees and at their feet. That she can’t think for herself and that her only purpose is to serve and obey their every little command. Feeling personally insulted, Brooke is about to say something when Blaire speaks up.

“Well fuck, Sharon. Why don’t you cut to the chase and just tell her she’s our mindless bitch?”

Brooke’s smile returns when at least one of Lyndsey’s friends actually defends her.

“What’s wrong, Blaire? This IS what she wanted, isn’t it? I’m just making sure she understands the basic ground rules for any... proper slave. I just want to make certain she knows what she is, how she is supposed to act and what her purpose is.“

“Oh? And, uhh.... you would know all of this... how?!

Sharon and Blaire stare at each other for a long moment.

“Let’s just say I know how to properly train and use slaves, Blaire.”

Blaire sits up and looks into Sharon’s eyes. The humor gone.

“Is that right? Well, I’m not even going to ask what the hell THAT means! Just remember one, small detail, Sharon. Lyndsey ISN’T mindless and she’s NOT a slave! She’s not just a damn sex toy, she’s our best friend. She’s your best friend..., isn’t she?“

Sharon smiles as she casually points her open hand at the kneeling, panty-clad, collared and leashed Lyndsey. She deliberately continues to look at Blaire as she speaks to her.

“Slave, look at Blaire and tell her what you are. Tell her why you exist, what your only purpose is and where you belong.“

“Yes, Mistress. Slave obeys.”

Lyndsey turns to face the second of her three dearest, lifelong friends and smiles as she speaks to her.

“Slave is slave, Mistress Blair. Slave exists only to serve and obey. Slave’s only purpose is to please and satisfy you Mistress. Slave belongs on her knees and at your feet.”

Sharon smiles as she stares into Blaire’s eyes. She deliberately waits for Blaire to look away first. After several more seconds, she does exactly that. Sharon smiles as Blaire goes quiet and slides back in her chair. She turns back to Lyndsey even as she wonders if Blaire understands or even realizes that she just surrendered ALL of her power to Sharon.

‘Ha! I knew it. Lyndsey isn’t the ONLY submissive girl here tonight, is she Blaire? I wonder how you’d look stripped to your panties, collared, leashed and on your knees next to her?’

Sharon pulls herself out of her dark, self-satisfying thoughts and addresses her slave.

“Good girl, slave. Now, I want you to bow down and kiss and lick my boots. When I tell you to, you will sit at my feet. You will remove my boots and socks and you will kiss and lick my bare feet and suck my toes. You will massage my feet. You will lovingly worship me until I tell you to stop. Do you understand your Mistress’s command, slave?”

“Yes, Mistress. Slave understands and will obey.”

Making a very deliberate show of having Lyndsey under her control and literally on a leash, Sharon takes a deep, satisfied breath and leans back against the couch as Lyndsey bows down and starts to kiss and lick her best friend’s tan, leather, ankle boots as the others, including Brooke, simply sit and watch, their surprise clearly evident in their expressions. Sharon smiles as she looks at each of them and sees that none of them look ready to challenge her or what she’s doing to Lyndsey on her birthday and in the living room of her own home. When she meets Brooke’s gaze, she looks right into her eyes and smiles. Brooke looks into Sharon’s eyes for a long moment, then she looks down and watches Lyndsey mindlessly kiss and lick Sharon’s boots then her eyes move back up to meet Sharon’s again. Looking like she’s about to say something, Brooke instead takes a deep breath, stands up and silently walks into the kitchen.

Sharon smiles a confident smile as she watches Brooke leave her sister under her control.

‘Hmm, now I AM curious. Are you letting me dominate Lyndsey so completely because this is what she wanted or did you just surrender to me too, Brooke?’

Amused at the night’s suprising turn of events, Sharon considers a few more... interesting possibilities as she looks down at the absolutely obedient slave worshipping her feet. She watches Lyndsey switch from being bowed at her feet to sitting cross-legged on the floor in front of her. She leans back as her slave removes her ankle boots and her short ankle socks and starts to kiss and lick her bare feet and suck her toes. Lyndsey Parker submissively worships her best friend’s feet.

As Sharon enjoys having her newest and very unexpected slave pleasure her, Paige stays silent when she gets up and follows Brooke into the kitchen. She knows Brooke could use some support right about now. After fixing herself another rum and coke, Paige looks at Brooke.

“What the hell is going on here, Brooke?! What the HELL was Lyndsey thinking doing this?!”

Brooke takes a moment to look at Paige and laughs to herself. At twenty three years old and standing all of five feet, two inches tall, Paige Hawks is not only the youngest of Lyndsey’s three best friends, she is also easily the smallest of the group of friends. It has been a running joke among the five of them that Paige looks MUCH more like Lyndsey’s little sister than her actual sister does! Lyndsey and Paige both have dark crimson hair, the same deep blue eyes and even the same pale complexion. The only significant difference between them are Paige’s shorter height and her much smaller 32B breasts.

Of course, the other half of that joke is the fact that Sharon is a much better “match” to Brooke than Lyndsey is. Sharon Carson is the oldest of the group at twenty seven. She stands five feet, six inches tall, has long blonde hair, 36DD breasts and a dark tan that matches Brooke’s much closer than her pale, older sister. Her hazel eyes don’t match Brooke’s grey eyes, but people still think they are sisters when the group is out and about.

“I don’t know Paige. I did everything I could to change her mind, to stop her, to... to talk her out of it, but she just fucking HAD to do this!!“

“You know this will change... everything between those three forever now, right? Yeah sure, the next time I see her and she’s herself again, it’ll be a little... awkward between us. We’ll talk about it and probably make a dumb joke or two, but we’ll be good after that. As for those two? I don’t know, Brooke. Sharon’s certainly enjoying herself, isn’t she?“

“Yes, she certainly is, isn’t she? Obviously, I didn’t know what to expect when I told the three of you what my sister wanted to do tonight, but I certainly didn’t expect any of you to be so... eager to just fucking... use her like that! I can’t... I never thought...“

Brooke leans backs against the kitchen sink and wraps her arms around herself as she takes a slow, deep breath. The pain and confusion of watching and hating what’s happening to her sister rages against the frustrated helplessness of knowing that she can stop it with a snap of her fingers and three little words, but also having to let it happen. She never considered how the conflicting emotions would tear her apart. Paige looks into Brooke’s eyes, smiles in sympathy, gives her a kiss on the cheek and whispers into her ear as she gives her a hug.

“Try to relax, hon. It’ll be over soon enough.”

They hug for several seconds when Blaire walks in, clears her throat and makes her presence known.

“Well hell, they say you learn something new every day, right? After all these years you’d think I’d fucking know my two best friends by NOW, right?! Who would’ve ever thought that one wants to be a mindless sex slave and the other turns out to be some kind of fucking Domme? Should we just start planning their wedding now?“

Pulling away from Brooke, Paige turns to face Blaire.

“Not funny, Blaire. Unlike you and Sharon, Brooke’s obviously having a pretty shitty night here, okay? I would think you’d care or at least acknowledge that. So, what happened, anyway? I thought you’d be enjoying the show? And taking your “turns” with Lyndsey, of course.”

Blaire takes a minute to fix herself another bourbon and sprite and leans against the counter facing Brooke and Paige when she answers. Her bravado all but gone.

“Yeah, I was. Right up until Sharon led her slave back to her bedroom for some more “alone time” fun. But, I will admit, it has been rather hot watching the pretty, mindless, little Lyndsey crawl around on her hands and knees in those sexy teal panties and staring at her sweet, sexy ass when Sharon led her down the hall to her own bedroom on that leash. My guess? At this moment, Sharon is laid back on Lyndsey’s bed, her legs spread wide and Lyndsey is tongue deep in her cunt eating her out. Again!

“And... what? You’re mad because it isn’t you that Lyndsey’s... servicing at the moment?“

Paige asks her not even trying to hide her disgust or the sarcasm dripping in her tone.

“Honestly? Yes..., and no. Look, like I said, I will freely admit I have enjoyed watching Lyndsey walk around in just those cute, little, panties with that collar around her neck and that chain leash hanging between those delicious, huge tits of hers all night. C’mon, Paige. Even you have to admit, she looks sexy as fuck walking around like that, doesn’t she? And yes, I enjoyed ordering her to fix and bring me drinks all night and, hell yes, drinking that first one while she worshipped my feet was fucking hot, okay?! Sue me. And yes, I very happily took “my hour long turn” with her in her bedroom. Twice! And yes, I absolutely had sex with her. I mean, I made her eat me out until I had the best fucking orgasm I’ve ever had. And yes I have no problem saying it, I absolutely fucked my best friend while she was a mindless, hypnotized puppet. After which, I very happily went down on her trying to return the favor and give her a hot orgasm of her own. But, you wanna know something? As it turns out, it is NO fun whatsoever when the person you’re having sex with has absolutely NO reaction to what you’re doing to her. It’s a real ego boost, I’ll tell you. I’m just... I’m over it. I love Lyndsey and I love you both, but I’m out of here.“

As Blaire slams back the last of her drink, Paige and Brooke look at each other for a moment as they move to say good night to Blaire. Brooke walks her to the front door and gives her her phone back. Phone in hand, Blaire suprises Brooke when she suddenly leans over, takes her by the face and kisses her.

“Well, thanks for coming Blaire. I’mm... mmmnnnhhh... H-HEY!!! Wh-what was that... for?!”

“I don’t... honestly know. I just really wanted to kiss you Brooke. To be honest, I have for a while now. You have grown into a very beautiful, young woman, Brooke. And I... I think... I think I better... just shut up and leave while I still have some dignity left. Good night, Brooke. Tell Lynds I’ll see her tomorrow, okay?“

As Blaire turns to leave, Brooke grabs her elbow, turns her around and looks into her eyes. They stand there and just stare at each other for several seconds. Then almost without thinking, Brooke takes Blaire by the face and pulls her in for a kiss of her own. This time it’s a long, willing and very.... mutual kiss. As the kiss continues, Blaire reaches out, hesitates for a moment with her hand seemingly suspended in the air, then, her mind made up, she gently cups Brooke’s right breast in her left hand and massages it as she takes Brooke more firmly by the waist with her other arm and pushes her against the back of the front door. Finding herself against the door and held there by Blaire, Brooke slowly slides both hands up from her waist to return the favor as she cups Blaire’s 36C breasts and squeezes them for a long moment before she slides them on up and wraps them around Blaire’s neck and holds her just as firmly as Blaire is holding her. The only sound their quick, quiet and very mutual moans. Finally breaking the kiss, they look at each other for another long moment. Brooke has long considered Blaire to be a beautiful woman, but she NEVER thought of her like this! At twenty six years old, Blaire is almost seven years older than Brooke. She stands five feet, eight inches tall, has short, raven black hair she usually keeps in a pixie cut hair style, green eyes and a dark tan. A grin slips across her face as she realizes just how... sexy her sister’s friend truly is. Still, both women are surprised at what just happened between them.

“Uhh, Blaire, what was... that? Did... did we just...? Are... we..?”

“I... don’t know, Brooke. I... uhh... G-good night, Brooke.”

“Uhh, yeah. Good night.., Blaire. Drive safe. I’ll... s-see you... soon? I mean... uhh... call me, I... guess?”

Both women laugh rather awkwardly as they look at each other. Really looking at her best friend’s very sexy and not so little sister, Blaire stands in the door frame for another few seconds then turns and walks out to her car. As Blaire backs her black Dodge Challenger out of their driveway, revs the engine and guns it down the street, Brooke waves good bye then closes the door. Leaning her head against the door and laughing at what just happened between them, Brooke turns around and heads for the living room where she finds Paige standing there with her purse over her shoulder, car keys in her right hand and looking very unsure of herself.

“Hey Paige, you leaving, too? What’s... wrong?”

“Nothing, I just... uhh... I... my phone... I...”

“Oh... uhh. D-did you see me and Blaire at the door? I’m sorry. That was... I mean.. I hadn’t planned to... I... she... we... I...?”

They look at each other and laugh as the stress of the moment and the entire night suddenly seems a lot lighter.

“It’s fine, Brooke. I’m certainly not one to judge. I figured out years ago that Blaire was at least bi, if not an “all out” lesbian. But, you on the other hand? I always assumed you were strai... it’s... it’s none of my business either way, hon. I hope it works out for the two of you. God knows you both deserve to be happy.”

“What? Oh no! Wait! I... that was... No. That wasn’t... I mean, we aren’t... God, did that really just happen?”

Paige just looks at her with a silent, conspiratorial grin and hooded eyes.

“Oh my God, did I actually just start something with one of my big sister’s best friends? Oh fuck. What will Lyndsey think?”

Paige laughs as she walks up to Brooke and gives her another tight hug and a kiss on the cheek.

“Relax, kiddo. Your sister loves you. And apparently so does Blaire.”

They both laugh at the sheer reality of what just happened between her and Blaire.

“Yeah, I know. I mean I know Lyndsey loves me. But, uhh... Blaire? I... I don’t know where that... came from. And I certainly don’t know where it’s... going?”

Paige smiles as Brooke gives her her phone and gives her another hug. Laughing at the bizarre night they just experienced, they head for the front door.

“Well, maybe you should just relax, let things happen and find out, kiddo. And relax, the party’s over and Sharon will be gone soon too. Then you’ll be free to bring Lyndsey out of her trance and kill her for putting you through such a... bizarre night. Call me if you need help with the body.”

“I will. Wait, No... I didn’t mean..., have... have a good night, Paige. Don’t think about the body. I won’t need help... No, that’s not what I... Oh God! Good night, Paige.”

They share one last laugh as Paige walks out to her black Toyota Tacoma she parked on the street in front of the house, climbs in and heads off in the opposite direction from the heavy-footed Blaire.

Closing the door, Brooke leans against it again and takes a deep breath. Still laughing to herself, she walks into the living room. She is actually surprised when she sees Sharon sitting on the couch with the now fully nude Lyndsey sitting at her feet with her head leaning against Sharon’s knee, her arms lovingly wrapped around her owner’s leg. Sharon is running her fingers through Lyndsey’s hair and playing with her like a pet. Her pet. At this point, Brooke has OFFICIALLY had enough!!

“All right, Sharon, that’s it. In case you haven’t figured it out, this... party... is... over!! I’m ssoo glad you got to use my sister as your mindless sex slave and fuck puppet for the night. You have obviously enjoyed yourself very much, but it’s over. So, please feel free to leave!“

Sharon looks down at her slave, then back up at Brooke and smiles.

“Night’s not over yet, Brooke.”

“Oh yes it is, Sharon. Brooke’s pretty pet!

Brooke looks at Lyndsey, snaps her fingers and says her trigger phrase. She is very relieved and damn glad to finally bring her sister out of her trance. Except for one small problem. She... doesn’t!!

Brooke looks at Lyndsey as she continues to obediently sit at Sharon’s feet, her head still leaning against her Mistress’s knee. A big, blank smile on her face.

Brooke snaps her fingers again and again while she practically shouts Lyndsey’s trigger phrase at her.

“BROOKE’S PRETTY PET!! BROOKE’S PRETTY PET!!” BROOKE’S PRETTY...!! What the... Fuck!?!”

Lyndsey just looks at her saying nothing. She shows no reaction whatsoever to hearing her trigger phrase. Even after it’s yelled at her several times.

Brooke looks at Sharon and watches as Sharon looks her up and down, her smile turning... hungry.

“You can stop yelling, hon. I removed your trigger. Removed yours and replaced it with my own.”

Holding her hands out and above her head as if motioning at everything, Sharon laughs as she continues.

“What? You actually thought I’d just give this up? Help my best friend and a damned sexy woman enjoy her very unusual birthday and then just... go home? That I wouldn’t want to keep her like this? Lyndsey belongs to me now, Brooke. And so do you.”

“What... what do you mean, she... belongs to you and so do... I?! We DO NOT belong to you, Sharon!! I don’t know what you’re thinking, but, Lyndsey is NOT...! That’s... that’s it. Get the fuck out of our house, NOW!!”

Sharon simply laughs as she very deliberately looks right into Brooke’s eyes when she speaks to Lyndsey.

“Stand up slave.”

“Yes, Mistress. Slave obeys.”

Needing to obey any command she’s given still the only thought in her deeply enslaved mind, Lyndsey quickly stands up and turns to face her Mistress. She stands before her now wearing only her black, leather collar and the leash hanging between her large, firm breasts. As Sharon had commanded her at the beginning of the party, she stands there quietly with her head bowed and her hands behind her back, fingers laced as she waits to receive and obey her Mistress’s command.

Sharon and Brooke continue to look at each other. One is confused and one isn’t!

“Good girl, slave. Now, listen and obey. I want you to take your phone and go outside and offer yourself to the first person you see. Man or woman. You will perform any sexual act he or she desires as long as you don’t harm yourself, do you understand? After he or she is... finished with you, you will offer yourself to the next person you see. You will continue to offer yourself to one person after another until I call...“

“STOP!! Just... just stop. Wh-why the fuck are you doing this, Sharon? You’re supposed to be her best friend, damn it!! You two have literally known each other longer than I’ve been alive! My God, Sharon, you can’t seriously want to...”

“Shut up, Brooke. Just shut your mouth, little girl. It’s really very simple, Brooke. You are now as much my obedient slave as your sister is OR Lyndsey starts getting to really... know your neighbors. Understand?“

Brooke looks at her deeply hypnotized and absolutely obedient sister now trapped in a powerful hypnotic trance, the trance she put her in. She turns to face Sharon. With Lyndsey literally held hostage, Brooke quickly realizes that she has no choice other than to do whatever Sharon tells her to do. She takes a deep breath, steels herself for what she knows is coming and turns to face Sharon.

“What... what do you... want, Sharon?”

Sharon’s smile turns into an arrogant smirk as she points to a spot directly in front of her.

“Come stand right here, Brooke. Slave get back in your proper place. Sit still and respond only to me. In fact, as of this moment, my voice is the only sound you can hear, do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress. Slave understands and will obey.”

Lyndsey gets back down on her knees and resumes her place at Sharon’s feet, leaning against her leg with her head on her knee. As Sharon runs her fingers through Lyndsey’s hair, Brooke walks the few feet over to stand directly in front of Sharon where she indicated.

“Now then, Brooke. First things first. Just to make certain we understand each other, you will not speak without my permission and you will obey my every command instantly. If you so much as hesitate for even a moment to obey me, I won’t yell at you, I won’t argue with you and I won’t threaten you. I will simply send Lyndsey out to start meeting people. Understand?“

“Yes, Sharon. I... understand.”

“You will address me only as Mistress..., slave!

Brooke looks at Lyndsey sitting devotedly at her owner’s feet with her head on her knee as she hugs her leg. She knows that if she can’t stop Sharon and free her sister, she’s almost certainly looking at her own very near future.

Sharon’s smile quickly disappears.

“Slave, go outside and offer yourself to the first person you see, now!”

“Yes, Mistress. Slave obeys.”

As Lyndsey rises to her feet and heads for the front door, Brooke quickly snaps out of her thoughts and looks up to meet Sharon’s gaze.

“No, Sharon, wait! I’m... sorry. Please don’t make her... I mean, Yes..., Mistress.”

“Stop slave. Back in your place.”

“Yes, Mistress. Slave obeys.”

Sharon and Brooke look at each other as Lyndsey obeys her Mistress’s command, thinking nothing as she repeats her actions over and over. The years of friendship and warmth Brooke had seen so many times in her sister’s, best friend’s face were completely gone.

“Just so you understand, that was your last “save” Brooke. The next time it happens, Lyndsey is out the door and on the street. Nothing you say will save her the next time. Do you understand me, slave?”

Brooke feels the cold chill of surrender run down her back as she looks into Sharon’s cold eyes. She realizes she has to “play her role” at least until she can somehow buy herself time to bring Lyndsey out of that fucking trance and get her out from under Sharon’s control.

“Yes, Mistress. I understand. I will obey.”

“That’s better. Now then, Brooke, I want you to know that I’ve actuallly thought about this for a long time as I’ve watched you grow up. You are a very sexy young woman. And I have little doubt that you have a very beautiful body under that tee shirt and those cute, little, black denim shorts. So, take your clothes off. I really want to finally see that sexy, little body of yours.“

“Yes, Mistress. I obey.”

Brooke feels the cold in the room before she even reaches for the bottom of her tee shirt and pulls it up, over her head and off. Dropping her shirt to the floor, she unbuttons her black, denim shorts and slides them down her legs and off. Reaching behind her, she unsnaps her maroon, cotton bra and drops it to the floor. Finally, she slips her thumbs into the top of her black cotton panties and slides them down her legs and off. Stripped nude, Brooke stands before the woman she thought she had known her entire life. The woman she thought she knew and... trusted. Now she stands nude before a total stranger.

“Mmmm. Damn, girl! Your body is even hotter than I thought it would be. You are a very sexy woman, indeed. You will, no doubt, be a very satisfying slave once you’re truly broken and firmly under my control. Get down on your knees. Kneel before me.”

Brooke simply drops to her knees. She can’t believe this is happening.

“Yes Mistress. I obey.”

“Now come here and bow down before me. It’s your turn to kiss and lick my feet, slave. It’s your turn to worship your mistress!”

“Yes, Mistress. I obey.”

Brooke simply does as she’s told. She bows down to kiss Sharon’s..., no..., her Mistress’s bare feet. Taking a quick moment to choke down her humiliation and her... surrender, Brooke Parker kisses her new owner’s feet. She switches between kissing and running her tongue over Sharon’s bare feet. As if she wasn’t surprised, angry and humiliated enough, she has to bite the inside of her jaw to keep from crying when Sharon starts laughing at her. She will NOT give Sharon THAT victory!

“Oh Fuck yes!! That’s a good girl, Brooke. Now, sit on the floor. Cross your legs and get comfortable. Yes, like that. I want to watch you worship me. I want you to massage my feet while you continue to worship them. Suck my toes, too. You watched your sister worship my feet. Now it’s your turn, slave!”

“Yes, Mistress. I obey.”

Sharon smiles as Brooke helplessly obeys her commands. She leans back against the soft, over-stuffed, cloth couch, closes her eyes and takes a deep breath as Brooke worships her feet. She smiles even wider as she feels Brooke kiss and lick her feet and suck her toes. After a few very satisfying minutes, she opens her eyes and looks down at Lyndsey.

“Slave, go fix me another drink. When you come back, I want you to kneel next to your sister. I want both of my new slaves to worship me.”

“Yes, Mistress. Slave obeys.”

After Lyndsey goes to the kitchen, Sharon pulls her feet away from Brooke and sits up. She leans down and grabs Brooke by her hair and pulls her head back with her left hand. She smiles as she takes her by her bottom jaw with her right hand and looks into her eyes.

“Seriously, Brooke. What the fuck were you two thinking?! Lyndsey asks you to hypnotize her and turn her into some kind of mindless puppet and absolutely obedient sex slave and you said... YES!?! You hypnotize her and literally hand her to me in that condition? Did you actually think I wouldn’t enjoy that, and her? Did you seriously think I would just give her up?”

Her independence and spirit still intact, Brooke lets her tone of voice say everything she knows she can’t actually say when she answers Sharon.

“Yes..., Mistress. After all, we both thought you were her closest and dearest friend! She... trusted you, Shar... Mistress! That’s why she ONLY wanted you, Blaire and Paige to be here. That’s why she...“

“... Royally fucked up, Brooke!! And now she AND you are my slaves. Lyndsey is now deeply and completely under my permanent control! And we both know that as long as she’s my slave, so are you. And this is where I break you down and start training you to be my devoted and obedient little sex slave as well. And we are going to start things off with you eating me out. You will eat my pussy until I explode in a fucking orgasm. And after I cum in your pretty, little mouth, you will swallow every drop and keep right on eating me out until I can’t cum again. Do you understand me, slave? Trust me, Brooke, when I’m through with you, you’ll be as much my broken, devoted and absolutely obedient, little slave girl as Lyndsey is. I swear you will honestly fucking worship me! I will be your entire world, slave! You will fucking love me!“

To make her point even clearer, Sharon tightens her grip in Brooke’s hair, pulls her forward until they are literally nose to nose, takes her by the chin and kisses her. She steals the same long, hot kiss she took from Lyndsey when the party started hours ago. Pulling away, Sharon looks into Brooke’s eyes and smiles a truly cold smile.

“Well? What do you say, slave?”

Naked, on her knees and being totally dominated in her own home, Brooke Parker looks into the eyes of a genuine stranger. Understanding exactly how right Sharon is, she responds with the only answer she has.

“Yes, Mistress! I obey!”

Laughing louder than ever, Sharon sits back, pulls her emerald green skirt up, exposes her pantyless, neatly trimmed pussy to her new slave and spreads her legs.

“Eat me, slave! Eat my pussy until you choke on my cum. You belong to me now and we both know it.”

“Yes, Mistress. I obey!”

Already afraid to even hesitate out of fear of what she’ll do to Lyndsey, Brooke quickly shoves her face between her Mistress’s legs and starts to eat her pussy. When Sharon grabs the back of her head, takes a tight grip on her hair with both hands and starts to grind her pussy in Brooke’s face, Brooke simply submits. She does her best to truly please her new owner as she fully submits to her.

When she hears and then sees Lyndsey walk back into the room, hand her Mistress her drink and drop to her knees to kneel next to Brooke with the same mindless, blank expression that she’s had all night, Brooke is almost glad her face is buried between her Mistress’s thighs. In her current position, their Mistress can’t see the tears that she can no longer deny, hide or stop.

To Be Continued...