The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Odyssey”

by ThatSquickGuy ()

Chapter 2

Part 4: Expansion

Maryhost was glad that she could head straight back to her quarters. Her sopping pussy had finally made a visible stain on the outside of her uniform. The room was dark when Maryhost got back to her quarters. The only illumination was a small light next to the bed that was set into the left wall of the room. May was asleep and didn’t stir when Maryhost came in. She smiled, May was sleeping in the nude like she always did and Maryhost could see the slow rise and fall of her gorgeous, ample breasts underneath the sheets. As she quietly got undressed as well, she thought about how much she loved May. Maryhost stopped for a second, she had never been attracted to May, or any woman for that matter. But then she realized that May was a future Host for a Master and she was to love all Hosts.

The room was small and utilitarian, but not quite cramped. Maryhost had to be very careful not to wake up May as she undressed. She didn’t quite know what her Master wanted her to do, but she knew that he would tell her when the time came. Maryhost’s nipples were already aroused, but now they stood out even more in the cool air of the cabin. As she took off her panties, her pussy dripped onto the cool, metal floor. Making a soft noise like sound of the slime dripping in the cavern. She wanted to be with May so bad! May must join the Hive! The Hive must spread!

She crept closer to her sexy friend and whispered almost into her ear, “May, I need you...” May moved a little but she didn’t wake up, so Maryhost whispered louder between almost ragged breaths. “My Master needs you…” She said as she climbed onto the bed with May. She pulled back the sheet a little revealing May’s beautiful breasts. It was then that she felt a tingling in the back of her throat. Her Master was telling her what to do. She opened her mouth wide.

Below her, May slowly opened her eyes. May felt the bed move slightly and thought she heard a voice. Now, she looked straight up into the icy blue eyes of Marybeth. Marybeth sounded like she was gagging a little and May groggily wondered what was happening.

“Marybeth… Wha...”

Lightning quick, a thick, flesh-colored tentacle shot out of Marybeth’s mouth and into May’s, silencing her instantly! A spattering of slime accompanied the attack, showering May’s cute face in a mist of sweet smelling, clear goo. She tried to scream, but all that came out was a soft whimper. Her arms flailed wildly for a few seconds, but then the venom took over and she lay almost still on the soft bed. May’s pretty, blue eyes quickly started to lose focus. Pinned under the weight of Marybeth above her. She tried to move, tried to stop the tentacle, but all she could do was twitch just a little.

Maryhost loved the feeling as her Master’s stinger subdued another Host. This is what he had used on her back on the planet! She loved feeling so in control, but still so obedient to her Master. Obedient to the Hive. Slime trailed in long streamers from her stinger onto May’s shuddering form as she tried to resist her inevitable assimilation into the Hive. Maryhost noticed that even though most of her mouth was occupied with the stinger that she was still able to breathe just fine. The Masters were amazing! Now she knew that her Master had been right all along: May must have her own Master.

The air was now starting to smell just like the slime pit back on the planet. Below her, May had stopped moving and there was a light squish as her stinger detached itself from May’s throat. Her pussy got wetter as the tentacle started to withdraw from her friend. She felt so good betraying her to the Masters. It was how it must be. Then, as the tentacle slowly coiled back into her Master, she moaned loudly and her eyes briefly rolled back into her head as she had a minor orgasm. A reward for obeying her Master so well! Some of her Master’s slime oozed out of her mouth and dribbled off her chin onto her heaving breasts as she enjoyed her orgasm. As she came down from her bliss, she rubbed the slime all over her beautiful nipples, coating them in the warm, sweet smelling goo.

Maryhost gazed down again at May below her and stroked her soft, blond hair out of her face. A look of shock was still frozen on her face. May looked so sexy like that. So helpless.

This must have been what I looked like.

That thought alone made her come again soaking the sheets. She loved what her Master was doing to her and she wanted May to feel the same way. She ripped the wet sheet off her friend, exposing her body to the cool air of the cabin and quickly climbed back on top of her. Her pussy dripped onto May’s soft pubic fur as she ground against her soon-to-be sister Host. As their young pussies kissed, Maryhost kissed May for the first time. Savoring the feeling of her soft lips and the sweet taste of her Master’s slime. Maryhost rubbed their breasts together, smearing slime on May’s boobs, as she continued to enjoy the pleasure of obeying her Master. She wished that she could stay like this forever. Together forever with her sister Host and her Master. She loved her Master for this amazing feeling and he was already telling her what to do next.

“I obey. Master.” She moaned softly.

She would always obey. This was burned into her mind. Maryhost got up onto her knees and straddled May. Then she inched forward until May’s soft mouth kissed her pussy. She slowly rubbed her pussy up and down against May’s face, enjoying the feeling each time May’s nose bumped her clit. Even though May wasn’t doing anything, couldn’t do anything, her Master made this feel like one of the best sexual encounters Maryhost had ever experienced. She had a mild contraction and felt a twitch in her womb. She orgasmed as she knew a brand-new Master was about to be born! Her juices soaking May’s face. She sighed loudly and kneaded her aching breasts.

Obedience was rewarded.

Another contraction, another orgasm and the new Master and started moving down her vagina. This made her so happy! She was helping the Hive spread! She moaned and tore one of her hands away from her breast to start rubbing her throbbing clit.

With every contraction, a little more slime was pushed out of her dripping slit and into May’s waiting mouth. And the young Master moved a little closer to its new Host. She hoped that May was enjoying this as much as she had when her Master had assimilated her. May would feel so good once her Master started teaching her how to obey. How to be part of the Hive.

She moaned again as the first tentacles of the Master reached out of her. Then she felt a light touch on her hand and was surprised as a tentacle wrapped around her clit. The Masters wanted her to enjoy this! She loved giving birth to another Master. This was her purpose in life! Every second felt better than the last as the Master was born. Maryhost couldn’t believe that it could feel so good to bring another life into this world!

She groaned in pleasure as the widest part of the Master left her. Anyone looking would have been horrified as the mass of squirming, half grey, half flesh-colored tentacles started making their way straight from Maryhost’s pussy into May’s open mouth. But to Maryhost, this was just how the Hive was meant to spread.

With one final, mind-blowing orgasm, Maryhost felt the Master leave her pussy. She felt slightly disappointed at the loss of a Master inside her, but she knew that the Hive must spread. Soon, she would be giving another Host a Master. She knew it would feel just amazing the next time too. Maryhost felt the Master moving into May. Many of the new Master’s tentacles kept rubbing and pleasuring her as they made their way into May’s unresisting mouth, earning moans of happiness from Maryhost. She looked down with a smile at the new Host being created below her.

In between pants of pleasure she managed to say, “You will make a wonderful Host.”

“Host?” May thought. Then a wet crunch echoed through the room and May didn’t think again…