The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The usual disclaimers and warnings apply. if you are not of age to read this, go away!

Nicks Kitten

Chapter II

It had been several months since she first accepted Nick as her master, and Kitten was the happiest she had ever been in her life. Her master took very good care of her, always making sure she was happy and felt like she was worth his while. She no longer remembered her name unless she and her master went out in public. Even then though, he usually called her Kit. She didn’t know it, but he had programmed her that way. He wanted her to make it her goal to be worth his while and to please him at all times. So far she had done a pretty good job of that. In fact, she had only angered him once. It happened in this way...

During the second week of her new life as her master’s loving companion and slave, Kitten still had feelings of attachment to her former life. The strongest of these attachments was her modesty. She had always been a shy girl, never wanting to show off her looks, even though she had been told more then once that she was hot. During the first week or so of her new life, her master had asked her to dress pretty much normally around the house, as well as preform the duties of a loving housewife.....which she pretty much was now. During the second week though, he had asked her not to clothe herself one day. She had instantly blushed from head to toe and retorted “Master, I am not the type of girl who dresses like that. I would be a slut if I did!”

The instant she said it, she knew it was a mistake. The look of anger in her master’s eyes told her that right away. She tried to apologize, but he cut her off, saying “quiet!” Kitten had found herself unable to speak at all. “Follow” he said in an angry voice. At that, Kitten found herself a prisoner in her own body as she meekly followed her master, her mind totally out of the loop as her body merely obeyed the commands her master had programmed into her.

Before long, they came to a room the master had ordered her to stay away from. She now saw that he had asked her to stay away with good reason. As soon as she looked at it, she was instantly afraid of this room. In it were several different types of restraint, as well as some devices she was afraid to even try to guess the reasons for.

“ I had hoped I would not have a reason to bring you to this room yet, but you must learn early on that I demand instant obedience. Strip!”

This time, Kitten removed her clothes instantly. She didn’t fear the pain of punishment as much as she feared displeasing her masteragain. If he was angry with her, then she had failed him. She must make it up to him. As soon as the last piece of clothing was on the floor beside her, he took her by a nipple and guided her to one of the restraint devices. He laid her down on her back very gently, and slowly fastened the clamps and cuffs to her arms, wrists, thighs and ankles. He then touched a place on the back of her head that he had programmed for this purpose. Once that was done, Kitten instantly felt like her body was being whipped with a whip, and hot wax was being dripped onto her pussy. Kitten held her silence for about 45 seconds. Then she began to scream. Her master left the room.

About an hour later, Kitten slowly began to register to the fact that she no longer felt the horrible pain that had been her whole existence for what seemed like centuries. She also began to realize that her master was undoing the restraints that held her immobile against this bed like device. As soon as she was unhooked, looked to her master and waited. As she had expected, he gave her permission to stand. Once she had gotten back on her feet and the cricks worked out of her muscles, he said “come”. It was another command, similar to the follow command except this time Kitten had control of her own body. She followed willingly.

Once they were back in the living room he had her sit on the chair across from him. He looked at her for a moment and slowly traced a finger along one of her breasts. He asked her “Kitten, Do you think you have learned your lesson?”

She nodded. He told her, good. “Now you have had your first punishment. I did not want to hurt you, but you must understand that you must obey. Are you willing to do that? Will you obey completely and willingly, at all times?”

“Yes, Master. I will obey you. I am very very sorry that I upset you. Please forgive me.”

“Good girl.” Her master said to her. Now. There is one more thing I want to do. Up. Come before me and kneel.”

She did as she was told. Master got up and left the room, but Kitten did not rise from her knees. She felt sure he would be back soon. And as it turned out, she was right. He stood behind her and she lowered her neck, so he could have easy access to it. In a moment, he had fastened a study leather collar to her neck, and locked it in place with a small high grade padlock. Admiring his work, He stood back from her and said, “good girl. This collar is a symbol of my love for you. Now that you have been collared, you may rest secure in the knowledge that you truly belong to me.”

Kitten was happy. She wanted her master to be happy with her, and it was obvious he was no longer angry. Once he sat down, she looked at him with a pleading look in her eyes, and was rewarded with a nod. Now that she had permission, she undid his pants and happily slipped her mouth around his cock. She had quickly learned that her mouth was a very very pleasing thing for her master.

As Kitten woke from her reverie she realized that the day she had been punished was actually one of the best days of her life. She had hated to displease her master and in the end had been given a special gift. A symbol from him that had for once and for all told her he did intend to keep her. As one way to show her gratitude, she now only donned clothes when her master asked her to. It was the least she could do.....after all. She was HIS kitten.