The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The usual disclaimers and warnings apply. if you are not of age to read this, go away!

Nicks Kitten

Chapter 1

Ring, Ring, Erin’s phone screamed at her for attention.Quickly she jumped up and ran to the phone, before whoever was on the line could hang up. She had been prepared for this however because she was expecting a friend of hers to call.

“Hello?” she said

“Hello Erin” said the voice on the other line. She heart nearly skipped a beat...she had been right about the person who was calling her. Nick was a self professed Geek, someone she had met in a chat room on the ‘net a few months back when she was having some troubles with her computer. As she remembered it, he had solved it with an instant and accurate solution only moments after she had told him the problem she was having. In fact, as she recalled, he had at first asked her only two questions....What browser she had been using and what version of Windows she was on.

Once she had explained she was using windows 98 and IE 5, he laughed at her and had said, “well, thats your main problem. LOL”

She found out later that he had not expected to talk to her again, even after they added each other to their buddy lists. She had surprised him though, and popped up the next day to ask him another question. The rest she mused, was history.

“How are you doing today Erin” Nick asked her.

“Fine mostly, but work sort of took its toll on me today. Urg. I don’t like to work out in the sun. It’s to hot for a person who grew up in Oregon!

Nick just chuckled and asked her if she would be alright. She laughed and told him of course she would. After that they made some small talk and soon parted, promising to talk later that night online. When she was done talking to him, she noticed she had grown a little damp between her legs, and was glad he was not there to jostle her about it. She did feel attracted to him, but was sort of scared because she had not met him in the real world. Even as she thought that though, another little voice inside her head insisted that she felt comfortable with him.

“Well, lucky for me I dont have to worry about that.....because he lives in South Dakota and I live in Oregon now. ! She thought. She proceeded to make herself dinner and forgot about the matter until later that night. When she signed onto her chat account, she found that, as usual, he was already there waiting for her. Their conversation went this way:

nick:

Hi Erin, LOL. How are you?

Erin:

Just fine nick.....missed ya.

Nick:

Hugs you...Erin, how long have we known each other now ?

Erin:

about a year or so I guess...why do you ask?

Nick:

BTW, I wont be online long tonight. I have to help someone fix their computer again.

Nick:

I was wondering if you would be OK with me coming to visit you...........

Erin:

.....well....I don’t know nick....It would cost you a lot of money to do that, and you would not really be staying long would you?

Nick:

I don’t know......would you like me to? If you are OK with me coming to see you, I could be there in three days.

Erin:

let me think about it nick...and I will tell you in an email tonight ok?

Nick:

OK erin.....just let me know. I have to go now, my ride/client is here. Goodnight

Erin:

Goodnight.

INSTANT MESSENGER SYSTEM: User Nick has logged out of the system and will not receive any further messages sent.

Erin logged out.

It was quite a while before she made up her mind, but she was surprised it had taken her that long. In the end, she emailed him and asked him to come see her, and to call her after he read her email.

The next day, the phone began once again to scream for her attention, and as soon as she said hello, she heard his voice from the other end.

“So glad you want to meet me in person. Whats your address? Do you have a specific time you want me to be there?”

She gave him her address and told him where and when to show up. After he hung up, she fairly slammed the phone down....she was already nervous. She had a feeling that she would not be able to get much sleep that night.

* * *

The day Nick was to arrive, Erin made sure to wake up early, so she could get herself ready before he came to see her. Since they had talked about it before, and she wanted to surprise him with her memory, she decided to pick him up from the airport wearing a nice green blouse and a miniskirt.

When he walked into the terminal she was so nervous she almost missed him. Luckily for her however, he saw her and walked over to where she was standing.

Hi! He said, stepping forward to hug her.

She said nothing, but instead hugged him back. When he finally pulled away, she smiled at him.

She waited patiently while he admired her outfit, and thought he was surely pleased with how she had remembered how much he liked to be able to see a girl’s legs. Hence, the miniskirt.

The ride to her house was uneventful. Both of them were fairly nervous and didn’t really know what to say to each other, and the rain made driving difficult. Once they were home however, She gave him the tour of her house and asked him what he wanted to do.

“Well, you know how I am for romantic gestures, hehe. Why don’t we take a walk? If thats OK with you?” he said.

“Are you sure? It’s raining. Aren’t you afraid of the cold?” she asked him. He shook his head no, and since she really didn’t have any other ideas, she said sure, and told him she would be back as soon as she grabbed a rain coat. She had not gone far however, when he asked her to stop.

“I would really rather you did not wear a raincoat today...trust me on this one ck?”

Bemused, she just nodded and took his hand. As they walked, they talked about things past, and generally enjoyed themselves. That is, until Erin began to feel cold. Before she could begin to shiver however, he gently took her hand and turned her back toward her home. She thought that perhaps she hurried a bit to fast on the way back, but Nick didn’t seem to mind.

Once home, Nick told her not to go anywhere.

“Nick, I am cold...can’t I please go put on some dry clothes?” she pleaded.

No, Erin...I wont really stop you if you feel you must, but it would ruin what I have planned. You don’t want that do you?” wordlessly, she shook her head no and sat back on the couch.

“I am going to warm you up soon..he winked at her and went to get her a blanket. Before returning with it though, he warmed her up a mug of hot chocolate and then walked into the room. Setting the blanket an the steaming cup out of her reach, he shushed her and built a fire in her fireplace. An easy task for someone who had been camping as often as he had. When that was done, he wrapped her nice and tight into the blanket, and fed her the chocolate, sip by sip. As he had hoped, she started to relax, and before long, she had pillowed her head on his lap and was smiling warmly at him.

“I always figured you really did have the ability to put me to sleep. How sweet of you” she said as she began to nod off. She didn’t really pay attention to his words, as she figured he was just trying to comfort her further. Before long, she was asleep completely.

When she woke up the next morning, Nick was already awake and had gotten up to make some breakfast for her.

“Hungry? He asked her.

“Yes!” she said. With that, she began to wolf down her breakfast.

“Nick watched her eat with a look of amusement. After she had finished he decided to test his experement. He looked straight into her eyes and said, “Kitten”.

With that, Erin suddenly found that she was very aroused. She wanted him and he wanted him NOW!

He knew that already though, and he just smiled and let him lead him to her bedroom. Just as she was about to start ripping into his clothes, he said “Stay” Erin found she could not move at all.

He gently kissed her lips and she found she could move her head and speak again. Before she could say anything though, he said “I know you want me little Kitten, don’t you?” She didn’t try to deny it, just nodded her head. She found she had become even more aroused when he had said her trigger word.

“Then prove to me that you are worth taking. Kneel.” she did so, and began to unbutton his jeans, already knowing what he wanted. Before he could count the seconds on one hand she had his cock in her mouth, and she was happily sucking and slurping away. Before long, he came in her mouth and called her a good girl. Up, he commanded. She rose. He lifted her and gently set her on her bed. “Sit” he ordered, and she knelt again. “Down”. Instantly she was on her back, her hands and arms splayed out so she looked just like a little kitten.

Without another word, he proceeded to tie her down to her bed. After that, he left, and returned with a feather and some oil. When he returned, he spread a bit of the oil on his fingers and began to rub it into her breasts, until it was absorbed. Then he asked her “who am I?".

“y-y-you are Nick.” she answered. No, he shook his head. Then he began to tickle the soft outter layer of her pussy with the feather he had brought. Instantly she began to feel an orgasm building. Before she could release however, he moved off and began to nuzzle her breasts. Slowly and gently his fingers found every sensitive area and tweaked and prodded them. He asked his question again. This time she answered “mmmmmmmm”

“Closer” he said. Then he began to kiss her body, moving slowly down from he breasts, until he kissed the soles of her feet and then moved back up to her pussy. Here, he stopped. Noting that her pussy was nice and shaved, he told her “good girl. I didn’t even have to tell you to do that.” and she felt a wave of pleasure surge through her mind.

He slowly parted the outer skin of her pussy, and began to lick her, slowly at first, then with slightly more enthusiasm. She could feel her orgasm rising to the point of explosion.

“Who am I?” he asked her again.

“mmm, mmm, master, she screamed, and instantly her orgasm took her. She shook with the furor of it, and when she could stand no more, she blacked out, because her body could handle no more pleasure, and she was secure in the knowledge that she belonged to her master.