The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nick

Chapter 3

The gold necklace I wore contained the remnants of 9 gold rings. Each one of those rings had contained a tiny amount of some of magical power. A piece of a material that had been melted and mixed with the gold to make it inextricable. The rings were sought and collected by Mike’s predecessors, they were taken to a jeweler and melted down into one large necklace. The result was unexpected. The power within each ring was increased exponentially. The power was far greater than expected. The reason the necklace was so large was because the material could not be isolated. The necklace was all nine rings.

Legend had it that the material originated from a single nugget. That once, great Egyptian leaders held the entire nugget. Eventually, the nugget became fragmented. It was a necessary part of controlling an empire. Small pieces of the nugget were given to trusted (or possibly controlled) members of the leaders inner circle. Once separated, it was presumed that the power was slowly diminished. King Arthur was rumored to have obtained the last full nugget. It is unknown what exactly happened since then. But, apparently, no single person was deemed worthy of receipt of the full power. Either that, or groups vying to destroy the nugget succeeded.

Mike finished his story as the car glided to a stop in front of the familiar and tiny shack. This knowledge weighed heavily on me. I was past doubting anything he told me. It had been far too real. I worried that I had made a terrible mistake by agreeing to all of this. It just seemed like such an adventure. I got caught up in it. We sat in the car silently for a few seconds before I spoke. “I don’t know, Mike. It seems like you have a lot more faith in me than I do.”

“I do have a lot of faith in you, Nick. You have an innate desire to do what’s right. That can’t be undone. And it’s important to know that we are here to help you with whatever you need.” Mike grinned a toothy smile before getting out of the car. “Let’s go get something to eat. It starts tomorrow.”

“Wait. What starts tomorrow?”

“Nobody knows the timing exactly. But Kelly’s research indicates that we need to be ready tomorrow.”

“Ready for what?”

“The new nugget. We don’t know where or how, yet. The Others are also aware of us now. We’ve been tracking them, too. We’ve just thrown our hat in the ring. It’s about to happen, Nick. Trust me. You’re ready. Soon enough, you’ll be the leader of the world, my friend.”

The earth seemed to pull harder than usual on the necklace. My knees weakened as I walked toward the door. How the fuck was I ready for any of that? I slept uneasily that night.

I was awakened by a sharp-witted Kelly in a bit of a panic. She was dressed in her white lab coat. She was professional and short. “Hurry, Nick. There’s not much time.”

I heard a crash outside in the lab. I jumped to my feet and ran outside. Mike had removed all the hard drives from the computers and was breaking them with a claw hammer, one by one. He glanced at me. “Sorry, kid. We couldn’t let you sleep anymore. Get dressed.”

I sprinted back to my room and threw on clothes. Kelly arrived back in the room. She took my hand. “I have to stay here, Nick.” Tears started forming in her eyes. “I love you.” She embraced me.

I didn’t know what to say. I certainly enjoyed the time with her, but love? I stood dumbfounded and weakly placed my arms around her back.

Mike burst through the door. “Time’s up. We have to go. Now.”

Kelly turned to face Mike, wiping away the tears. “I’ll take care of everything, just like we discussed.”

“I’ll see you after,” Mike said. He paused. “You did great work, Kelly. Truly monumental work.” He looked at me. “Let’s go.”

I followed as he swiftly moved past the lab to the kitchen. He opened the pantry and beckoned me inside. He closed the door behind us and pressed against one wall. It rotated outward. There was a small, dank hallway. It led to a staircase. He heaved upward against a cellar door at the top of the stairs that was covered by fallen leaves and tree limbs. We stepped outside. We were in a wooded area about a hundred yards from the shack. In the darkness, I could hear voices. The voices weren’t speaking English. I couldn’t make out the language, but it sounded Asian. Maybe Chinese? There were people surrounding the shack. He motioned me and we silently crept away.

“Where are we going?” I asked in a whisper.

“Mexico, kid. Mexico.” He quietly moved a tarp that covered two enduro type motorcycles. “Do you ride?”

“Not since I was a kid.”

“Okay. Well, this will be a crash course.” I grabbed a helmet that sat on the seat of one bike and stapled it on. He whispered and pointed, “There’s a road about a quarter of a mile that way. Once we start, just keep moving. I’ll be behind you. Once we hit the road, go left. It will lead to the interstate. If we get separated, I’ll find you. Use this for gas and food.” He handed me a credit card. “And keep a low profile.”

There was a loud explosion behind us. Fire roared from the shack. I looked back in a panic, thinking of Kelly.

“Go!” Mike yelled.

I grabbed the clutch and started the motor. I was too quick on the release of the clutch and immediately killed the engine with a rough, awkward jerk forward. Again I cranked the bike and this time, slowed the release and tried to slow my breathing. I started forward. “Just take it easy,” I told myself.

From behind me, I heard gunshots. Okay. No more taking it easy. I revved the motor and tore dangerously through the sparse trees. There was an open field beyond them. It was a bumpy ride. Mike stayed right behind me. I saw the ditch in front of the road just in time to hit the brakes and skid to a stop. I carefully maneuvered the bike past the trench and on to the other side. A glance behind me showed flashlights glaring at us from the edge of the woods. More gunshots. When I hit the street, I was off. The feel of the motorcycle came back. It would have been fun, if not so damn dangerous. We zoomed safely out of range in no time. It seemed we had lost them. For now.

My ass was sore from the ride when we reached the bustling border town. Mike knew his way around, it seemed. I had thought about Kelly on the ride. I hoped she was okay. My confidence wasn’t high. Mike led me straight to a seedy looking motel. We unsaddled and went inside. Mike got us a room with two beds and told me to wait inside. It was just as dingy and dirty on the inside as it looked outside. “I’ll get some food, Nick. Give me the necklace and wait here.” I reluctantly pulled the necklace over my head. I felt naked without it now.

He must have noticed a change in my facial expression. He put the necklace on and tussled my hair. “Don’t worry kid. You’ll be fine here. You can trust me .” I smiled back at him. It was reassuring. He hadn’t led me wrong yet.

Twenty minutes later, Mike returned with a couple of tacos and some bottled water. “Here. Don’t drink anything local. Only drink this. These are pretty good tacos, too. One more errand. I’ll be right back.”

I was just finishing my last bite when Mike returned with two women, one in each arm. “See anything you like, Nick?” I plastered a tired grin across my face. Far be it from me to to turn down some willing pussy. But, I was exhausted. One of the women was thin. The other might charitably be described as voluptuous. More appropriately, overweight. But she did have enormous tits.

The thin one broke away from Mike and slowly walked toward me. She spoke to me in flirty Spanish. I had no idea what she was saying. Mike bellowed a laugh and said, “Hey! I think she likes you, kid!”

She gently pressed me back to lie on the bed. She whispered to me in Spanish. She seemed out of place. She smelled exquisite. Her lithe body was accentuated by soft, warm mounds of breasts that seemed only slightly too large for her frame. Her breath was warm and fresh. She pulled my shirt up and kissed my chest and stomach. She traced her tongue from my belly button back up to my nipple and sucked and nibbled gently. She kissed me fully on the mouth. She was soft and wonderful. It was exactly what I needed.

I heard a loud smack as Mike spanked his girl on the ass. She was already naked. She cooed as he pinched her nipples and rubbed her ass. His erect cock was pressed against her belly. “Enjoy the local fare, Nick. We’re safe for now.”

My girl pointed at herself and said “Rosarita.” She rolled the R when she said it, giving her name a more exotic flare. She unbuttoned my pants while staring into my eyes. I watched as she pulled hard on my pants, dragging them down. She freed my cock and placed it into her warm, wet mouth. I was relaxing. My cock got harder and she sloppily sucked and licked me. She paused to raise her dress above her head. She carelessly tossed it to the floor, followed by her panties and bra.

She was simply the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. I gently caressed her wonderful tits. Her nipples were erect and deep brown. She lowered her head into my crotch and started sucking again. I ran my hands through her silky hair.

In the next bed, the mattress springs squeaked as Mike’s girl cried “Ay,! Ay! Si! Papi!” He banged into her cunt with her thick thighs open below him. He grunted as he fucked her and slapped her tits.

Rosarita slowly rose and straddled me. She looked me in the eyes and kissed me while she slowly engulfed me with her wet pussy. She slid up and down. She pounded. And then stopped. Her stomach clenched. She held her breath before releasing it in a torrent of pleasure and grinding her pelvis hard against me. She drenched me and the bed sheets when she came. She was barely able to continue, but she placed herself back on me and fucked in a steady rhythm.

I bucked my hips. I reached up and grabbed her shoulders and pulled her breasts to my mouth. I sucked and pawed at her. Finally, I came. I pulled down on her shoulders and pressed deep inside of her. I spewed her with cum from my exhausted but exhilarated frame. I held her close. Even her sweat was sweet smelling. She kept me inside her as she eased down on top of me. She whispered sweetly, kissing me gently on the face and neck. I stroked her skin and ran my hands over her firm ass. She pushed her feet beneath my knees and hooked my legs to her. She pushed herself up to allow a full view of me. I was slowly growing soft inside of her sticky, wet cunt.

Slowly, she moved her hips. At first, simply applying downward pressure on me. Then, she would release the pressure. Her pussy gripped me like a vice as she moved. She pressed into me again and again. The wet sheets grew cold around me. I was fully erect and ready again. She moved faster. She violently ground her pussy against me. She was savage desire. My head spun. Her body dripped sweat. Her teeth were bared with animal determination as she fucked me. Harder and faster. She spasmed in another orgasm but kept up her pace. I bucked wildly against her thrusts plunging inside of her tight pussy. I grabbed her ass with both hands and pushed down as I sprayed my seed deep inside her for a second time. She collapsed on top of me and slowly rolled to the side, finally releasing my cock from her wondrous grip.

In the bed next to me, Mike grunted as he spurted cum from his cock. The fat woman lay next to him, holding her own breasts and stroking her pussy. Mike was watching us. Rosarita kissed me softly on the cheek before laying her head on the pillow. Mike stared at me before he spoke. “Well done, Nick. Get some rest. You’ll need it in the morning.”

My heavy eyelids closed before I even had a chance to respond.

* * *

“Morning, Nick.” Nick stood next to the bed in his underwear, necklace hanging loosely on his chest. Have some water. You’ll need it before we leave. In the light of day, the motel looked even worse than it did last night. A roach scurried across the floor as I reached for my shoe.

“Let’s get the fuck out of here,” I said, pulling on my dirty shirt and jeans.

Mike flipped an old man a few coins who stood attentively by our bikes in front of the motel. Mike still wore the necklace. It seemed odd to me that he had it. But, I trusted him. He had gotten me this far. And I had seen enough to believe every word he said. We found a place to buy gas and bought a couple of backpacks in which we put some bottles of water and pre-packaged food. I cranked my bike up and turned to Mike, anxious to get back on the road.

He smiled at me before he put on his helmet. Then he lurched forward and nearly fell off his bike. A split second later, a loud bang echoed in the town. Panicked voices filled the air. I jumped off the bike and pulled him up. “Are you okay?” I asked, trying to sound composed.

He grunted as he stood. “Come on!” He grabbed my hand and hurriedly limped away toward the front of the store. I put my arm under his shoulder and helped him walk. I glanced back in time to see a puff of smoke from the top of a building a couple hundred yards away, followed by an exploding window in the front of the store. Again , it was followed by another loud bang. “Fuckers shot me in the leg!” Mike growled angrily.

We pushed our way into the store and moved quickly to the back, passing a wide-eyed clerk along the way. There was a small door to a storage room. We closed and locked the heavy metal door and I shoved a shelf to the floor in front of it. Light filtered into the room through rust metal butler bars. Mike leaned himself against the wall and gingerly went to the ground. “Ohh, Fuck!” he breathed as he hit the ground. I grabbed a rag off of a nearby shelf and quickly wrapped it around his leg.

Mike shrugged the backpack off of his arms and removed the necklace. He placed it over my head while I tightened the knot to try to stop the flow. “You’ve got to keep going,” he said.

“We’ve got to keep going,” I replied with conviction.

“No, kid. Not this time.” I looked up from the wound. Blood soaked the concrete floor of the room. I looked at him with quiet admiration for a second. The sounds of movement outside the door broke the fog.

“You’re coming with me,” I said. I looked at the window. Damn. Burglar bars. Miraculously, somebody had installed a safety release in order to allow escape in case of a fire. Using all my strength, I pried the bars open from the window and broke the glass. The shelf holding the door budged, but held when the person on the other side banged into it.

“Sierra Madre Oaxaca. The mountain range. A small town called Benito Juarez. Find Raul, the jeweler. That’s where you need to go. He’ll take you the rest of the way.” Mike handed me a slip of paper. “Instructions. Keep a low profile.” Another crash into the door. “The necklace is yours. You know how to use it. Use it if you need to. Don’t get carried away.”

“Come with me. I can help you.” I was begging him. But I was also afraid of being alone in Mexico with very clearly dedicated men on my trail.

“I can’t. They’ll get in here. I can’t run. I can’t even get through that window. You have to go.” He peered into my eyes. With a very serious tone, he said, “You will rule the world, Nick. You’re too important. Other people will help you. Be careful.” Mike pulled a handgun from his backpack.

“Take it, Nick.” His hand extended. The filthy, locked door rattled as muffled, angry shouts filtered though. I eyed the window behind us.

“I can’t,” I said. “It’s too much. I don’t want it.”

“I know. That’s why it has to be you.”