The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nick

Chapter 2

The next several weeks were spent learning more about the roots of the magic, how it worked and how to control it. That was intensely fascinating. On the other hand, I was required to actually get into some kind of physical shape. I had to jog. JOG! I didn’t know I was signing up for that. I felt stronger mentally and physically than I ever had.

The purpose of my mission was still vague. There was an impending event. A once in a millennia happening. A power would rise. It would take a person pure of heart to control the power. “The Others,” as Kelly referred to the different factions of groups vying for control of the power, would challenge us. Many believed that no one person could control the power. That it would turn any pure heart to a dark and corrupt evil. Those groups were vying to control the power so that it could be destroyed. Other, more dangerous groups, simply wanted to control the world.

I never would have believed any of this a few short weeks ago. Mike and Kelly were convinced that the power in the right person’s hands could bring peace to the world. I remained uncertain of my owns abilities. But they shared their confidence that I had the soul that could do all the right things. That I could remain above the temptation and greed that invaded human conscience.

All the while, I was learning to manipulate behavior in others. Ironic. Kelly was more than a sex object. She was a willing participant. She got off on being controlled. She would beg me to use her. To take her. But her kink was in being controlled, not the act itself. She had an unquenchable desire for it. She correlated it to sex, but It really was about the desire to be completely subservient to another.

I watched how she responded. It had changed over the time that I had been there. At first, it was enough for her to be given simple commands. Then, it became more about being degraded. Made to be an object. Abused. Her satisfaction was driven by the desire to be manipulated in more and more devious ways. I found myself enjoying the experience.

She walked in to wake me. My control was lasting much longer than the few seconds I was able to obtain at first. Now, she would obey me for hours after physical contact. I was becoming stronger. She woke me, as I instructed, with nylon stockings and high heel shoes. Nothing else.

“Good morning,” she whispered. “I’m here. I’m ready for you.”

“Get on your knees by the bed,” I instructed.

Her breathing grew shallow. Her pupils dilated. Her lips grew large. She was getting excited. She literally quivered in anticipation. She knelt next to me on the cold concrete floor. I touched her face with my hand. The electricity of my touch sent goosebumps up her arms. “Tell me, Kelly. What if I grew bored with you? If I didn’t want to command you anymore? Would you be disappointed?”

Real fear displayed across her face. “No! Please! Tell me what to do!”

“Stay on the floor and pull the sheet down.” My body ached with physical fatigue from the exercise. “Pull down my underwear.” Her eyes were drawn to my hardening cock. I lifted my ass off the bed to help her slide down my underwear. “What would you like to do to me, Kelly?”

She looked at me confused. “Whatever you tell me?”

“I’m asking you to tell me.”

Her face went blank. She couldn’t process it. I let her mind work for a minute. “Do you want to be controlled?”

A smile broke through the expressionless face. “Yes. That’s it!”

“And used?”

“Oh, yes!” Her hand unconsciously went to her crotch and started to rub. “Use me! Please!”

“Get on top of me on the bed,” I ordered.

“Anything! Just tell me!” She sprung from her kneeling position on the floor and jumped on top of me. Her stocking-covered legs brushed against my side as her knees settled beside my ribs.

“Stroke my cock. Get me hard.”

“Oh yes!” Her hand immediately grabbed my dick and started to pump. Her other hand rubbed furiously against the front of her moist slit.

I touched her breasts. Her chest heaved with each ragged breath. “You won’t cum until I tell you,” I ordered.

“No! I won’t! I’m yours! Use me!” I pinched her nipples. Her hand flew across my cock. She moaned in excitement.

“Rub my cock with your cunt. But, don’t let it enter you.”

She moved her hips back and forth, grinding her dripping pussy against my rock hard dick. The moisture made a slick mess on my stomach. Once there was enough juice on me, I said, “That’s enough. Take me into your ass.”

She uttered a satisfied groan as she slid the length of my member deep inside her. She awkwardly rode me from above. Facing me, she arched and struggled to align my cock inside her tight ass. She bounced and pounded herself onto me. I grabbed her hips and pulled her tight against me with each stroke. Her long, flowing red hair draped across her shoulders. Her eyes were closed in a mixture of agony and ecstasy. I was close to coming.

“Stop!” I ordered. She froze. “I want to cum in your mouth.” She removed her ass from my dick and immediately took the entire length into her throat, gagging only slightly. I held her head and furiously bucked my hips, fucking her open, willing mouth. “Put your entire fist into your pussy, then you can cum,” I said, just before I released my own load deep inside her throat. Her body shook as she jammed her hand to the wrist inside her open, loose cunt. Her mouth, still full of my cock, her hips bucked against the bed between my knees. Her body curled to meet her extended arm as she struggled to both fuck herself and keep me pleased. I pushed her face away. She collapsed in a ball, still shaking from orgasm and pumping her hand inside herself.

“You can clean this up while I shower,” I told her before walking toward the bathroom. That’s when I noticed Mike casually leaning against the door frame, watching me.

“Very good, Nick,” he said nodding in approval. “She never would have done that a couple of months ago. You’re starting to get it. Get cleaned up. We have some work today.” He walked away without another word. Sometimes I wondered about Mike. He was always watching me. But, it was a bit disquieting when it was during sex. With a backward glance I saw a sweaty Kelly removing the sheets from my bed. I guess this whole thing was a little weird. I absentmindedly touched the thick gold necklace. I was growing accustomed to its weight and feel. It was comforting when it used to be an embarrassment.

* * *

For the first time, we left the safety and comfort of the rural compound and headed back to a city. Not my city, but one about an hour away from the compound. I needed practice on someone who was totally oblivious to the powers I had. I wore comfortable shorts and a t-shirt.

“So, what am I going to do to test this thing?” I asked, holding my necklace.

“You’re going to get a job,” Nick said with a grin. His car engine revved as he drove far too fast. Maybe it wouldn’t be an hour away after all.

“A job? What kind of job?”

“It doesn’t matter. Whatever you want. The important thing is that you walk out of Z corp’s headquarters with a very high level job.”

“Um. Okay.” Z corp was huge. It was a Fortune 50 company. International. They would have to screen me for simple entry level management. I was a bartender. Hell, I would never have worked there. But I saw where Mike was going. The folks I would have to get to would be smart. They would be tough and shrewd. It was a challenge. Especially in shorts and a t-shirt. Hey, at least I was wearing socks.

While Mike drove, I googled some information about the officers at Z corp. The chairman and CEO’s name was James Brown. Yeah, I know. He was a middle aged white guy who probably had never heard many songs by his namesake. That was the office I wanted to get in. I made a couple of notes of other officer names before we got to the building. It loomed large in the downtown skyline. A true reflection of American business success. I would begin my long arduous journey to the top of the corporate ladder today.

I stepped out of the car. Mike shouted “Call me when you’re ready to be picked up,” through the open window before he sped off. There was a desk with a security guard at the entrance to the building screening employees for identification before allowing them in. I boldly approached one of the guards.

“Hi. I’m looking for Mr. Brown’s office. Can you tell me where that is?”

“Do you have any identification, sir?” was the guard’s lazy reply.

“No. No I don’t.”

He looked up at me. “Sir, I’m afraid you can’t be allowed in the building without any. Can you give me your name and address, please?” Another guard looked up after that retort.

“Sure,” I said. “My name is Nick Brown. I’m Mr. Brown’s nephew.”

He reached to grab the phone on his desk. I quickly covered his hand with mine. Now, I had him. I needed to touch the subject to get any control over them. The guard looked at me.

“Yes sir. Of course. My apologies. Please go on up to the 55th floor. You’ll need to check in with security there. Would you mind signing this?”

I performed a similar routine at the guard desk on the 55th floor. I was escorted back to a relatively modestly appointed secretary’s office. A middle aged woman sat at the desk. Her fiercely competent appearance conveyed her efficient and task-oriented work style that provided her the opportunity to sit outside this powerful office. The man inside had over 200,000 employees. That’s a lot of responsibility. She peered at me above her carefully perched reading glasses and looked with dismay at my completely unprofessional and casual attire.

“Can I help you?” she spat at me with obvious distaste. She glanced at the door, obviously making a mental note to give the guard a nice talking to later. Women (or men) in the position of secretary to such an important person were extremely powerful. They were not there by accident. And they were not to be taken lightly.

“I’m here to see Mr. Brown.” I confidently sat in a chair opposite her desk.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Brown’s not available right now. Who are you exactly?”

“That’s okay. I’ll wait in his office,” I said as I stood and walked toward what looked to be his door. I had appropriately anticipated her reaction. She rushed toward me to physically try to stop me. When she reached me, I allowed her to grab my arm and chastise me for a few seconds before I cut her off. I now had her. This was far too easy.

“Mr. Brown really is in an important meeting right now.” She said, almost apologetically.

“That’s alright,” I said. “Who is in there with him?”

“Well, it’s his...um. Policy Analyst” She struggled for the words.

“You can be completely open and honest with me. I am to be trusted implicitly. You should answer any of my questions as fully as you can.”

“Oh. I see. My apologies. You see, I’m so used to people...”

“Can you just tell me where he is and who he’s with?” I interrupted.

“Of course,” she replied meekly. “He’s through that door with his mistress. It’s a standing Tuesday meeting time on his calendar.”

“Okay. Thank you. But the next time I see you, please give me a hug. You should show more warmth to people.”

“Yes sir. Of course, you are correct.”

I opened the door, slightly surprised to find it unlocked. There was a huge office behind it with a splendid view of the city. When I walked in, Mr. James Brown was seated on a sofa, pants around his ankles, and a hot blonde on the end of his flaccid cock. I moved quickly toward them. I touched both of them at once, but not before he was able to yell “Security!”

He struggled to pull his pants to his extended waist, while his “Policy Analyst” was buttoning her blouse. Still, I had managed to touch both of them. From out of what seemed like nowhere, two men in suits...not those uniformed guards...jumped out from behind a door with pistols drawn. I jumped a bit when they barked their commands. I was truly fearful. The guards quickly had me on my knees, then the ground. Then in cuffs. All, without actually touching my skin. I had to have physical contact for the power to work. I spoke to Mr Brown. I had touched him. “Tell them I’m not a threat.”

He looked at the guards. His face was red with embarrassment and the effort of putting his pants over his fat belly. “I really don’t think he is, boys.”

The security office that was in charge said, “Mr. Brown, we’re taking him for your safety sir. I’m afraid I have to insist. Something’s strange about him. We’ve had our eye on him since he reached the floor.” He turned his attention to the other guard. “Let’s get him to holding.”

When the other guard grabbed my handcuffs, I was finally able to make contact with his hand. I spoke over my shoulder to him. “You should let me go.”

He did. His partner was obviously shocked. He shouted, “Gdd Damnit! What are you doing!” He rushed over and pushed my shoulder with one hand and grabbed the handcuffs with the other. Finally, I was able to make contact with his hand. Then, I was free.

“Let me go!” I commanded. “And take these fucking cuffs off of me.” Once I was free, I turned back to the guards. “You can go.”

I looked back at Mr. Brown and his assistant. I sat in a chair across a coffee table from the sofa. I motioned to the blonde and said, “Come over here. Please, get on your knees in front of me. Mr. Brown menacingly rose to walk toward me. I snapped at him, “You, stay where you are!”

The blonde knelt in front of me. “Take my cock out,” I instructed. I watched Mr. Brown as I commanded her. “Suck it. Deeply. That’s it. Just keep a nice slow pace. I need to be relaxed for these negotiations.”

His furious eyes were focused on the bobbing blonde hair in my lap. “Relax, Mr. Brown. I can call you James, right?”

“Um, sure. Okay.” He slouched a bit in his seat. His shoulders dropped a hair and the anger left his face.

“So, James, what you really need is a Policy Officer.” Before I came in, I had decided to create a role for myself. I didn’t want anyone to lose their job because of this stunt. “As you can see, I’m an excellent manager of your policy analyst here.”

“Yes. Indeed you are. You know, I probably do need a Policy officer.”

The blonde sunk down to engulf my entire cock.

“So, I’m your man. I can start next week. But I think you should issue a press release today.”

“You’re probably right. I’ll get communications to issue one. Oh, and what’s your name?”

I opened the blonde’s blouse to expose her breasts. I pulled off her bra leaving her completely topless.

“I’m Nick Brown. I’m your nephew.”

“Oh. You are? I...uh...I guess you are. Okay. I’ll get the press release issued, but let’s talk salary and job responsibilities.”

I pulled the blonde up to a standing position and pulled her belt loose. I unfastened and unzipped her pants, dropping them and her panties to the floor.

“Okay. My job will be to manage your Policy Analyst, here once a week while you watch.”

“Okay, and how much do you believe a service like that is worth?”

I pulled her to a sitting position on top of me and pressed my cock between her thighs, slowly gliding it into her pussy as she faced her sugar daddy. She moaned.

“Well, as you can see, I’m very skilled. I think that $250,000 to start would be appropriate.”

“Well, that’s just ridiculous, though you are very skilled.”

I guided the blonde’s ass up and down on my lap. My hard cock was squeezed by her tight cunt. His flabby dick probably hadn’t penetrated her in years. She probably needed a good fucking. She placed her hands on my knees and she slammed her pussy down to accept my full, hard cock.

“You don’t think it’s ridiculous. You think it’s a bargain. In fact, you’ll write me a personal check for $50,000 as a signing bonus.”

“Oh, well, I do see your point. Okay. We’ll work out the contractual details next week. In the mean time, let me get you that check.” He stood and walked behind his desk.

The I slammed into the blonde in hard, relentless strokes and finally came deep inside her when James was handing the check to me.

“Thank you, James,” I said as I accepted the check and extracted my dick from his Policy Analyst.

“Anything else?” he asked bluntly.

“No...” I walked toward the door. As i straightened my shorts. I stopped mid-step. “Oh. Yes, there is one other thing.”

* * *

“How did it go?” Mike asked as I sat down in the passenger seat of the car.

Holding out the check, I said, “Say hello to Z Corp’s new Policy officer. A press release will be issued later today.”

He smiled. Then he looked seriously at me. He said, “You know, Nick. These guys are serious business. Your suggestions will wear off in less than 48 hours. You’re not powerful enough to stop them from retaliation yet. And if we don’t succeed, you’ll be vulnerable to them in the future. They’re not going to like what you just did. They’ll have video of you in that building.”

“I thought about that,” I said, crumpling the check made out to the fictitious Nick Brown. I pulled my phone from my pocket and played a video. Mr. Brown was naked and licking the blonde’s ass. In between licks, he was spouting off proprietary corporate information that would be highly embarrassing without the ass-licking. I also played a short clip of her fucking him in the ass with a stapler. I figured that would hurt in the morning. I’m sure his wife would have approved, though.

Mike just laughed. He tussled my hair before driving off. It was meant to be an enduring gesture. But, it rubbed me the wrong way. Literally and figuratively. The longer I was around Mike, the more often I found myself questioning his odd behavior. We drove back from the city in a celebratory mood. A local radio station even mentioned the press release. I was close to ready. I felt powerful and unstoppable.