The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Need For Release

Inspired by RC’s wonderful story “Hypno-Massage.”

Categories:—mc fd ff anal oral

This is my first attempt at a story. Please be gentle with it! ;—)

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as the following requirements are met precisely:

  1. That the text of the story not be altered in any way
  2. No charge may be levied against the reader for access to this story
  3. It may only be distributed by electronic means or such media; it is expressly prohibited that this story, or any portions of it, be reproduced on any non-electronic medium, this includes, but is not exclusively limited to: paper, newspapers, magazines, books, etc.

This story is entirely a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, dialogues, and incidents are all products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously, and are not to be construed as real.

This is an erotic story written for adults only. If you are not 18 or over, then please stop reading now.

Part 3

Two days passed. Melissa had spent much of them by the phone, although she didn’t believe that Kirsty was going to call. What if she calls the police? thought Melissa. Jesus, I might even go to jail for this. Several times she picked up the phone to call Kirsty, but always put it back down, knowing that it would be for the best if Kirsty just worked through this one on her own, even if it did mean that she may never see her again. Despite all this, Melissa found that through her sadness, she was pleased that she had been able to help Kirsty find her true nature. Melissa still wanted her, and the thought of her lying in another’s bed was almost impossible to bare. Fucking her that one time was simply not enough—Melissa wanted her again. Needed her again. Just the thought of Kirsty was making her hot.

Squatting despondently against the wall, she thought it was incredible. Ten days ago she’d never so much as looked at another woman. Now just the very idea of a girl’s body pushed all the right buttons. With Kirsty’s face fixed firmly in her mind, one hand began its exploration of her clit. Melissa heard a low moan escape from her lips, and threw her head back, imagining female lips tracing their way over her breasts, her nipples, and down her body to her hot, wet cunt. Her pussy lips were swollen when she pushed her finger in and curled it looking for her g-spot. An unexpected wave of pleasure hurtled through her sweating body, as her finger found the magic place hidden inside her. Crying out, and swapping hands, she continued massaging her pussy, while she raised her fingers to her lips and licked her own juices off her dripping fingers. Tasting her own lube, she thought of when she had eaten Kirsty out, and that was enough to trigger a powerful orgasm which swept through her body, knocking her to her knees as she shrieked in pleasure. Her ecstasy was tainted with sadness, as she thought of the body of the girl she lusted after, and the circumstances under which it had become lost to her. It wasn’t long before her gasps of pleasure turned to sobs again.

Melissa made her way shakily down the stairs to close up for the evening. She was glad that this day was over. Massaging her clients on that table had reminded her too much of what had taken place, and she had nearly cancelled some appointments. Melissa considered it a minor miracle that she had got through the day at all. Turning the sign on the door around, she sighed and wandered into the massage room to tidy up. She knew that she had seen the last of her patients for the day, so it came as quite a surprise when a sexy voice murmured,

“You really should get into the habit of locking your door.”

Shocked, Melissa spun around. Kirsty was standing in the corner, wearing nothing but a black lacy bra, matching g-string, and a small smile. Melissa gawped at her. It didn’t take long for her gaze to travel downward and for her body to shock her by starting to blush.

“Oh! Kirsty, I . . .I mean . . . oh god, I’m so sorry I . . .” Melissa shut up as Kirsty took a step forward and held a finger to her lips.

“I know. I guess I’m still angry with you for what you did. But you were right to do it. These past two days I’ve never felt so good in all my life. It’s like a weight’s been lifted. So I guess I’m ready to forgive you.”

As Kirsty had been saying those words, the atmosphere had changed. Both girls were flushed, and were looking at each other with undisguised lust. Kirsty features displayed a sultry smile, as she took another few steps forward.

“I know how you can make it up to me,” she breathed in Melissa’s ear, as her hands came up to caress Melissa’s breasts. Melissa’s eyes shut tight, and she gasped with pleasure at Kirsty’s fondling. “When I left, you said you could make me do anything, under hypnosis. You could put me completely under your control. I think I like that. I want to be your slave. Do you have any more Bliss?” murmured Kirsty, as her hands roved down Melissa’s body, to her aching pussy. Melissa couldn’t believe what she was hearing.

“You want to be completely under my control? Totally?” gasped Melissa, spreading her legs to allow Kirsty’s hand access. She moaned as Kirsty’s finger located her clit, and began a gentle massage.

“I’m yours to command . . .mistress,” whispered Kirsty. She pulled her hand free, and, shutting her eyes, licked Melissa’s juice from her finger. “My, you are wet, aren’t you? Have you been enjoying yourself on your own? Without me?”

“On the table, my little soon-to-be slave,” giggled Melissa in response.

Kirsty lay back on the table, as Melissa prepared a syringe of Bliss. Stripping naked, she walked back to the table. Kirsty looked at the needle, slightly afraid. Melissa smiled, realizing how much she was going to get off, dominating this innocent looking girl.

“Shut your eyes, Kirsty. I’m going to make you my slave.”

Obediently, Kirsty shut her eyes. She felt the metal point of the hypodermic travel down her body from her shoulder down to her breast. She yelped slightly as the needle broke her skin, just above her bra, and felt Melissa press down on the plunger, sending the drug to work on her mind. She opened her eyes to find Melissa wiping away the spot of blood.

“How long does it take to work?”

“About five minutes to get to full strength. You’ll begin to feel it long before that though.”

Kirsty nodded. Already she was feeling drowsy and lightheaded. She started to feel slightly scared at what she was doing.

“Oh god, oh god, I don’t know whether this was such a good idea.”

“No turning back now. Soon you won’t be able to resist me. Don’t worry, you’re going to enjoy this, Kirsty. I’ll make sure of that. You’ll have to trust me. Don’t fight the drug Kirsty, don’t resist it, just let it flow, go where it takes you. You’re quite safe, just relax.” Kirsty felt all of her doubts and misgivings being pushed to one side by the drug. Involuntarily she tried to struggle against it, but the Bliss was gently overpowering her senses, leaving her vulnerable to very deep suggestion. “You’re feeling sleepy Kirsty. Very, very sleepy. Stop fighting Kirsty, it’s inevitable, just give yourself up and drift away. Oh you’re so sleepy now . . .” Her struggles were useless, and Kirsty felt her eyes starting to shut almost of their own accord. “That’s right honey, you can feel yourself going into a deep, deep sleep, just relax and drift away. You’ll feel so much better for a little sleep. You’re so relaxed and peaceful, this feels so good . . .” Kirsty stopped her struggle, surrendering to the drug, and concentrating on the wonderful soothing voice of Melissa. How nice it was just to float away, and leave your cares behind you . . .

“Can you still hear me, Kirsty?”

“Yes.”

“Good. When you wake up, you will be completely mine. Soon you are going to wake up, but I say the word “Slave”, you will find yourself unable to do anything, unless I say so. My every request will be your command. You will be unable to act of your own accord, but you will remain completely conscious and aware throughout this. Your mind will be completely normal, and will be able to object, but you will not be able to help yourself. You will be able to talk, but you will be completely and utterly under my control, totally in my power. When I say the word “Slave” a second time, you will immediately fall back into this deep trance. You will not remember any of these commands being given to you in this state. Do you understand all of this?”

“Yes.”

Melissa’s mouth went dry. She was soon going to be able to completely dominate this helpless girl, and have her do whatever she wanted. She began the procedure to bring Kirsty out of her trance.

“Wakey, wakey.”

Kirsty’s eyes flew open.

“Oh! That was weird.”

“Mmmn. Did you enjoy it?”

“Yes. But I don’t feel any different.”

“Oh, you are, you know. You’re now my slave.”

Kirsty was suddenly helpless, unable to move.

“Jesus!”

“He’s not here right now. Strip naked.”

Kirsty found her hands moving of their own accord. For a split second she was terrified, but then realized that she was helpless to prevent what was happening, and found this to be an incredible turn-on. She felt her pussy juice up, and would have given anything to be able to masturbate, but she was completely under Melissa’s control. She gave herself up to her new role as slave.

“Lie back now, honey, and open your legs. Look at the ceiling.”

Helpless against the powerful hypnotic suggestions in her mind, Kirsty did as she was told.

“Fuck me! Please!”

Melissa grinned, and pulled something from the side of the table. Unable to look around, Kirsty yelled, as Melissa attached to clamp to her nipple.

“Don’t speak to me like that, my girl. You’re mine now, and you’ll do as your Mistress tells you. Do you understand?”

“Yes! Oh yes . . .” Kirsty was getting off on this domination. She was Melissa’s to have and to control. She screamed as Melissa attached the second clamp.

“Yes what?”

“Yes Mistress!”

“Very good. You may look around now, Kirsty.”

Kirsty felt her neck muscles free up, and she could look around. She saw the clamps that were mercilessly squeezing her nipples. She yelped as she felt something else enter her now-sensitive vagina, then relaxed and gasped as she realized that Melissa was pushing the first six inches of the massage oil bottle inside her.

“I wanked myself off with this after the first time I saw you here,” Melissa breathlessly told her panting sex-slave. “Now it’s inside you. How does it feel?” Kirsty could only moan and look down as Melissa removed the bottle. It was about ten inches long, and ribbed on one side. It was dripping with her vagina’s lube, and Melissa brought it up to her face. “Oh dear. I think you’d better clean it up, don’t you?” Kirsty licked and sucked the bottle until it was clean, groaning as Melissa tormented her clit with one hand. “I wonder how much of this you can take . . ?” said Melissa, with an evil glint in her eye. Kirsty couldn’t move underneath Melissa, and couldn’t escape if she wanted too. She could only watch in tortured anticipation as the bottle began it’s downward journey, pausing before it entered her swollen pussy. The bottle was a good two and a half inches in diameter, and she knew that this would be painful. “Open your legs . . .” Melissa told her. Kirsty looked up at her, anxiety all over her face, as she thought about the sexual agony she would soon be put through. The blonde grinned at her. “There’s pleasure in pain sometimes,” she said. Kirsty could only nod, giving herself up completely to this dominating girl. Melissa gently pushed the bottle into Kirsty’s cunt, getting off on hearing the girl moan. She pushed the bottle in slowly, giving Kirsty time to feel it filling her up and up. The bottle was in for six inches before Kirsty cried out.

“I can’t take anymore!” Melissa looked at her, and kissed the sweating girl’s forehead before murmuring

“We can always take some more,” and continued pushing slowly. Seven inches slid in and Kirsty was yelling. But the pain/pleasure connection had been made. She abandoned herself to the feeling of being totally abused by the invader in her pussy. Another inch slid in, and tears began to form in Kirsty’s eyes.

“Painful, honey?” murmured Melissa, rubbing Kirsty’s clit.

“Ah . . .yes . . .oh, god!”

“Well, we’d better carry on then . . .”

Kirsty was wracked with pain and ecstasy as another inch of bottle slid in. She looked down and couldn’t believe that she’d taken nine inches. She cried out, and Melissa poked four fingers soaking in her own pussy fluids into the tortured girl’s open mouth..

“Clean these and I’ll take it out.”

Kirsty nodded, and licked and sucked at the fingers. Melissa took out her fingers and inspected them, then reached down and flicked Kirsty’s clit. Kirsty came again, a fantastic orgasm with the enormous invader inside her. Melissa laughed and pulled the bottle out of Kirsty’s sore pussy.

“Oh dear, you’re pussy does look sore, now. Guess I’ll have to try something else. Get on all fours, you horny little bitch.”

The abuse only increased Kirsty’s arousal. In her head, Melissa’s domination was complete—Melissa was in total control. Kirsty heard a top being unscrewed, and felt massage oil being applied to her asshole. She knew what was coming next, and begged for mercy.

“No! Please, Mistress!”

“Spread your cheeks wide.” Kirsty felt her hands pull her ass cheeks open wide, exposing the puckered and vulnerable hole between them.

“Please have mercy, Mistress!”

“Good girl. Now relax your asshole.” Kirsty felt her anus and rectum go slack, in preparation for what Melissa had in mind. She felt the cold air on the exposed inner skin of her asshole. Kirsty knew what was coming next, and could only grit her teeth. Melissa pushed the first inch of the bottle in, and listened to Kirsty’s scream. She worked the bottle backwards and forwards, and began to rub her cunt again. Kirsty felt little tingles of pleasure mixed with the pain running up to her brain from her anus, as Melissa mercilessly butt-fucked her with the bottle.

“Oh god, AAAH, oh yes, Jesus, I’M COMING . . . AAAAH FUCK!”

Kirsty’s cunt and rectum contracted as her orgasm washed through her, making the bottle seem more massive than it was already. That was enough to make her come for the second time in under ten seconds, and she collapsed forward, unable to summon enough energy to even scream, completely under the control of the incredible sensations coming from between her legs. Melissa began to rotate the bottle inside Kirsty, and released a whole new catalogue of sensations into her slave’s brain.

“Kirsty, I’m going to stop this now,” whispered Melissa into the submissive girl’s ear. She heard Kirsty’s pant of relief and grinned evilly, before continuing, “so you’re going to have to carry on.” She heard the moan of acquiescence from her dominated lover, and watched as Kirsty’s hand appeared from between her legs and began to rotate the bottle. “Make sure it hurts,” murmured Melissa, walking round to the other end of the table. She clambered onto the table herself, and listened to Kirsty’s cries, as she tortured herself to ecstasy, before positioning her pussy in front of her slave’s face, and commanded “Eat me out, right now!” Kirsty’s brain was on fire with her own submission. Her universe was now one in which she existed only to serve her Mistress. Obediently, she began to lap at Melissa, and heard the blonde’s moans of pleasure. She was pleased that she could serve her Mistress like this. As a reward, Melissa allowed her to rub her own clit. Melissa screamed out again, and climaxed hard, sending a wave of cum over Kirsty’s face. “Now look what you’ve done,” she scolded her lover. “Lick me clean, right now!” The taste of Melissa’s come sent a final shockwave of pleasure through Kirsty, and she almost lost consciousness. Seeing that she had used her slave to the point of exhaustion, Melissa told her to stop using the bottle on her butt, and then removed it, noting with approval how Kirsty’s once pink asshole was red and sore with it’s abuse. “Go and clean yourself up,” she ordered her lover, and saw with satisfaction how Kirsty barely had the strength to walk across the floor to the shower. As Kirsty washed herself clean, still in thrall to the suggestions planted into her mind by the drug, Melissa tidied up, and washed the table, waiting for her slave to return. Melissa toyed with idea of further humiliating the other girl, but decided that there would be other times. She didn’t want Kirsty to be so used up that she wouldn’t be able to fuck her for a while . . .

Kirsty returned from the shower, and Melissa ordered her to lie down again. There was the look of total submission about her still, as she prepared for whatever else her Mistress may care to inflict upon her. Melissa studied her adoring features and smiled.

“Time for a little sleep, slave.”

Kirsty’s eyes flew shut, as she was once again open to deep suggestion. Melissa thought for a second about leaving the suggestions implanted within the entranced girl’s mind, but decided that it would be more fun to remove them, and put them in again later. She had enjoyed watching Kirsty struggle against the Bliss, and then finally succumb, and wanted to see it again. Removing her conditioning, Melissa brought Kirsty out of her trance, and was not surprised to see her immediately fall into a deep sleep on the table. Melissa watched her lovingly for a few seconds, then brought a blanket and cuddled up to the girl she had completely taken over. It occurred to Melissa that Kirsty had unintentionally put her under a spell of her own. Smiling, Melissa drifted off into a sleep of her own.

This time there were no interruptions.

A few weeks later, Kirsty stood at the table that held all of Melissa’s massage equipment. She picked up a sterile hypodermic needle, and a small bottle of clear liquid, which bore no label. Pushing the needle through the plastic sphincter of the bottle’s top, Kirsty turned it upside down and withdrew 5 cc’s of Bliss into the chamber of the hypodermic. Turning around, Kirsty studied the figure of the woman she was now living with, and “assisting” with certain clients. The two girls smiled at each other. Kirsty transferred her attention to the final person in the room, lying on top of the table. The redhead was a good 35DD, if Kirsty was any judge, and had a beautiful pair of green eyes in a cheerful, but sometimes sultry face. Melissa was expertly massaging the girl’s back, and Kirsty watched as, unsuspecting, Louise’s breathing became deeper and slower. As the girl began to drift, Kirsty turned to the window, and tapped the side of the hypodermic, freeing a few stray bubbles. Squirting a fractional amount out of the top, she held the needle up to light, inspecting it critically. Kirsty prepared to join Melissa by the table, and grinned out of the window as she heard her lover softly enquire of the girl on the table,

“Are you looking at the candle flame, honey . . ?”

THE END

Or

TO BE CONTINUED?