The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Need For Release

Inspired by RC’s wonderful story “Hypno-Massage.”

Categories:—mc fd ff anal oral

This is my first attempt at a story. Please be gentle with it! ;—)

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as the following requirements are met precisely:

  1. That the text of the story not be altered in any way
  2. No charge may be levied against the reader for access to this story
  3. It may only be distributed by electronic means or such media; it is expressly prohibited that this story, or any portions of it, be reproduced on any non-electronic medium, this includes, but is not exclusively limited to: paper, newspapers, magazines, books, etc.

This story is entirely a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, dialogues, and incidents are all products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously, and are not to be construed as real.

This is an erotic story written for adults only. If you are not 18 or over, then please stop reading now.

Part 2

The week seemed to crawl past to Melissa. She was desperate to see Kirsty, and was agonizingly guilty about what she was planning to do, calling it off several times before finally giving in to desire. When Tuesday finally arrived, seconds crawled past like hours. Melissa has cancelled her appointments for the rest of the day, and simply sat and agonized. At half past five Melissa had a bath and got ready, making herself up as attractively as possible. She was wearing a crop top with no bra, and a pair of hotpants. She had nothing on underneath, and the line of her cunt was just visible through the fabric. She hoped she wouldn’t get wet in front of Kirsty, and maybe give away how she was feeling. At seven, the doorbell rang, and with a small smile Kirsty walked in. Melissa’s heart nearly missed a beat when she saw how Kirsty was dressed. A low cut one piece summer dress, with a black lacy bra underneath, which showed off her figure to its best advantage. Melissa could feel her pussy start to lubricate, and frantically tried to think of other things. She ushered Kirsty into the lounge, closing the door.

“Hello Kirsty. Feeling better this week?”

“Yes. Well, no.”

Melissa arched her eyebrows. Kirsty sighed. “I split up with Mark. I just can’t seem to form a relationship with any man. So, I took a week off work to think things through. To tell the truth I’ve been really looking forward to seeing you. Last time, you made me feel so good about myself.” Kirsty’s gaze momentarily moved over Melissa’s top and down the crotch of her hotpants. Melissa noticed her slight blush, and decided that that, along with the fact that she couldn’t form a relationship with any man, finally justified what was going to happen here tonight.

She stood up and took Kirsty by the hand.

“Come along. Massage first, talk later, alright?”

This time there was no objection. Kirsty obediently followed Melissa into the massage room, and this time knew what to do without asking as Melissa prepared. While Kirsty showered, Melissa felt more nervous than at any other time in her life. But she was decided now, and resolved to go through with her plan.

Kirsty reentered the room in much the same way as before, wearing only a towel and, Melissa guessed, her panties. She lay down on the table.

“God, I’ve been looking forward to this.”

“Me too,” said Melissa with a reassuring smile. She leaned forward and put a candle in front of Kirsty’s face as she lay down, so that the wick was on the same level as the drowsy brown eyes that Melissa wanted to lose herself in.

“What’s that for?” asked Kirsty inquisitively.

“You’ll find out in a second,” replied Melissa with a reassuring smile, as she warmed the massage oil in her palms. Kirsty grinned, then lay down staring straight ahead at the candle.

“Ready?” asked Melissa.

“Yes,” said Kirsty, dropping the towel edges. Looking at Kirsty’s semi-naked body, Melissa felt her pussy betray her and conspire to soak the fabric. She was extremely glad that Kirsty was facing away from her, and couldn’t see the growing wet patch on the hotpants, or Melissa’s lustful gaze as she took in Kirsty’s delightful body. Leaning forward, Melissa lit the candle with oily hands, noting with satisfaction how Kirsty’s eyes were automatically drawn to the flame. She placed her hands on Kirsty’s back and began the massage, lulling Kirsty into that wonderful drifting state, taking note of her breathing, and watching her body. She massaged Kirsty very gently talking to her all the while in a soothing voice. She moved up Kirsty’s back to her shoulders and, looking down, was happy to see Kirsty’s eyes becoming very sleepy, as her pupils become totally focussed on the candle flame from under half-closed lids.

Melissa was by no means a world class hypnotist. In her studies of alternative medicine she had once finished a course on it, and was fully capable of inducing a trance state, and guiding someone through hypnosis. She was well aware that it was theoretically impossible to hypnotize someone into becoming a lesbian, but right now that was not what she was doing. Guiding Kirsty into a trance state was what was needed to start with.

“Kirsty, are you feeling relaxed?”

“ . . . ‘es . . .”

“Good. That’s so good. Are you looking at the candle flame? You are. Good, that’s very good Kirsty, I’m proud of you. Isn’t it nice looking at the flame. It’s so peaceful and relaxed. Keep looking at the candle. That’s it, good girl. Isn’t it pleasant to look at the flame. It’s so bright, so peaceful. Can’t you feel every muscle in your body relaxing as you stare at the flame. Doesn’t it feel like your every trouble is just melting away. With every passing moment your cares are just disappearing, sliding away into nothingness. Keep looking at the flame, its so peaceful, so bright, so lovely, and sleepy. Are you feeling sleepy now, Kirsty? I think you are. You’re feeling so sleepy, your limbs are like lead. Just look at the flame, its all you have to do. Concentrate on the flame, that’s it good, girl. It feels so good just to look at the flame and fall gently to sleep. Oh dear, you’re so sleepy now aren’t you honey, you can hardly keep your eyes open. As you look at the flame. !

I’m going to start counting backward from thirty. With each passing number you’ll feel more and more relaxed and sleepy, and when I reach 1 you’ll be fast asleep, but you’ll still be able to hear me. Thirty, twenty-nine, twenty -eight . . .”

“ . . .One. Can you still hear me Kirsty?

“Yes.”

“Good, that’s very good, baby. You’re doing great. You’re very relaxed and floating away on a cloud. It feels so nice to relax here . . . ”

Melissa carried on, putting Kirsty deeper and deeper into a trance. As she talked she stopped massaging Kirsty and cleaned her hands. When Kirsty was in a deep trance, Melissa, still talking, walked to the table and picked up a syringe. OK, here we go, she thought. Bliss was the new wonder drug developed by scientists to combat psychological disorders. Using it, a hypnotherapist could put people into very deep trance states, and actually completely control them. Melissa walked over to the table. She stopped and thought for a second, realizing that an injection may well snap Kirsty out of her trance.

“Kirsty, as you float on your cloud you can feel your body going numb. Your legs feel so heavy, and then you lose feeling in them altogether. This doesn’t worry you, it feels nice to be so free, so you just let it happen, losing all feeling in your legs up to your bottom. Can you feel your legs, Kirsty?”

“No.”

“That’s good, that feels so nice for you . . .”

As she talked Melissa moved her hand over Kirsty’s gorgeous ass, feeling its warmth and firmness. Swabbing a small spot she gently pushed in the needle, and injected the deeply hypnotic drug into Kirsty’s blood. She withdrew the needle and wiped away the spot of blood. Getting hold of the stuff wasn’t easy, but it helped when your ex was a drug dealer. She gave the drug five minutes to take full effect, talking all the while, giving Kirsty the feeling in her legs back, and sending her deeper and deeper into her trance.

“Now Kirsty, when I say “Question time” I will be asking you some questions. You will answer me completely truthfully, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“When I say “Questions over”, you will immediately sink back into this lovely dreamy relaxed state. Do you understand that?”

“Yes.”

“Question time.”

Kirsty stirred but didn’t open her eyes. Melissa watched her carefully, and began her questioning.

“Kirsty, are you a lesbian?”

“No.”

“Have you ever had any sort of sexual feelings for women?”

“Yes.”

“When?”

“This afternoon. When I was looking at you I wanted to kiss you.”

Finally convinced that what she was doing was for the best, Melissa started to become quite turned on at having this gorgeous girl completely under her control. Her nipples were erect, and her breath was coming in sharp bursts.

“Have you ever had a sexual experience with another women, Kirsty?”

“No.”

“Would you like to?”

In her deep trance Kirsty frowned slightly before she replied.

“I don’t know.”

It was Melissa’s turn to frown. What in the hell did that mean? She drew in a sharp breath as the answer become obvious to her psychologist’s mind. Kirsty’s lack of success in her relationships with men had lead her to subconsciously consider another woman, but she just couldn’t admit it to herself, or even bring the idea into her head. Until she did that, Kirsty was as straight as an arrow, and maybe still would be after considering fucking a member of her own sex. Well, all that was about to change, decided Melissa.

“Questions over.”

Kirsty sighed as she fell back into her trance, completely under the other girl’s power. Melissa moved up behind her and recommenced massaging her neck and shoulders.

“Kirsty, you can feel yourself drifting further and further away. You are lying on a bed, completely naked. You can feel how soft and downy the bed is, and how nice and warm and relaxed you are. You can see someone else lying on the bed, someone next to you, slowly rubbing your temples. It feels so good, just to relax here. The other girl lying on the bed is smiling at you, and you look at her and see how pretty she is. Isn’t she lovely Kirsty?”

“ . . .yes . . .”

“This girl is so lovely and pretty, and you enjoy what she’s doing to you. The girls moving her hands now Kirsty, she’s gently running them down your body, stopping when she reaches your breasts, to start rubbing and caressing your nipples. That feels so good, you’re starting to feel hot and sexy, just lying her with another women.”

Melissa paused as she noticed the sudden look of anxiety on Kirsty’s lovely entranced face, as the last of her free will battled with the idea that she should not be doing this with another girl. “Don’t resist this Kirsty. Don’t fight it. It feels so good, you’ve never felt this way before. You can’t resist, you enjoy this too much. This girl is making you feel like you’ve never felt before. You can’t fight it Kirsty, just relax and give in to these wonderful sensations. It feels so good. So nice. Just relax and give yourself up, you’ll feel so good.” Melissa watched the anxiety melt away, as Kirsty finally gave in to the hypnotic ideas Melissa was putting inside her helpless mind. Kirsty’s face became flushed and her breathing sharper, as she became rapidly more and more turned on by the girl inside her head, wondering why she should ever have resisted anything that could feel this good . . .

“The girl is moving now Kirsty. She’s on top of you and she’s kissing you gently. You can smell her body and it’s so sweet. You’re returning the kiss passionately now. All you want is for this girl to take you to ecstasy, Kirsty. It’s what you want, what you need. You need to be released Kirsty. And this girl is releasing all the feelings you have for women. You are attracted to women, Kirsty. When you see a women you consider beautiful, you want to fuck her don’t you?” Kirsty’s drugged mind couldn’t resist the ideas that were altering her very sexuality, and didn’t even want to. Why fight anything that felt so good?

“ . . . yes. . .”

“That’s very good Kirsty. Very good. The girl is moving down your body now, towards your pussy. You can feel yourself getting hotter, and you’re getting so wet . . .” Melissa could smell Kirsty’s excitement, and felt herself becoming even more turned on. She resisted the urge to masturbate. Soon, she hoped, she would have relief. “The girl is running kisses from your breasts down your body. She’s kissing each of your nipples, and her hands have found your clitoris, gently rubbing it.” A low moan escaped Kirsty’s mouth at the imagined touch of a girl who was oh so real to her deeply hypnotized mind. “Your nipples have never been so erect before, and the girl continues fondling them as her head moves down your body, towards your aching pussy. You’re completely helpless Kirsty, completely powerless to do anything to stop. You can’t resist this onslaught of passion. And you hold the girl’s head, as her tongue starts to work on your clitoris. Every touch of that wet tongue feels like heaven. Can you feel it?” Kirsty was panting and moaning now so much that Melissa decided to stop, or Kirsty would be too worn out for what else she had in mind. “The girl gets up and walks away, blowing you a kiss, and you are so happy that another women has brought such pleasure to you. You’ll never forget how good it feels to fuck another women, will you Kirsty?”

“ . . .no . . .”

“Kirsty, you are under deep hypnosis, and you are in a very deep trance. Soon I will begin to bring you out of this trance, and back to normal. You won’t remember anything of this experience, but its effects will remain. You are now actively bisexual. You will want to fuck those women you find attractive, and will feel about them the same way that you feel about men. This state is permanent and will remain. You will not actively remember that you are bisexual, but will find out naturally. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Good. I’m now going to start bring you out of your trance. I’m going to count from one up to thirty, and as each number passes, you will rise up and up and out of your trance. After I have reached thirty, I will say “Wake up”, and you will be wide awake, and feeling fantastic but slightly drowsy, as if you had just received a good massage. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

As Melissa counted, she hoped that what she had done was for the best—for both girls. Time to find out whether or not what she had done would work out.

“ . . .Thirty. Wake up!” she called out gently. Kirsty’s eyes flew open, and then settled back into that state of happy drowsiness Melissa recognized only too well on the faces of her massage patients.

“Umm . . . sorry, I must have dozed off for a second. Ooh, that feels sooo nice,” she sighed, shutting her eyes again. Melissa laughed reassuringly, but inside her mind was racing. Has it worked, she asked herself? With shaking hands, Melissa finished her work on Kirsty’s back. Time to test the water.

“Um, Kirsty, honey, do you mind if I take off your panties? They’re getting in the way.”

“Oh . . .sure.” Melissa was secretly delighted to see Kirsty’s face redden slightly at the thought of another women pulling off her panties. Melissa gently pulled the garment down Kirsty’s legs and made sure she got a good eyeful of that wonderful ass. As she commenced work on the lower half of Kirsty’s body she saw that Kirsty had slipped back into that wonderful drifting state very quickly, probably due to the Bliss still floating around in her system. Melissa finished her work on Kirsty buttocks, rubbing her hands over them as much for her own pleasure as Kirsty’s. God, how she wanted to bury her face between them . . .

Looking at Kirsty’s serene face, Melissa tried something else.

“Kirsty . . . would it be alright for me to turn you over? I’d like to do your front.”

“Oh . . .OK,” replied Kirsty dreamily. Melissa gently turned her over inside the towel with the minimum of fuss.

“Now you just keep your eyes shut, sweetheart . . .”

“Mmm . . .”

“I’m just going to fetch some more oil.”

“OK . . .”

Kirsty was so sleepy as Melissa went to fetch some more oil that she feared that she might slip back into the hypnotic state. She looked at Kirsty’s beautiful, peaceful features, and swallowed. Now or never.

Melissa quietly pulled off the top, allowing her breasts to bounce free. Pulling down the soaking hotpants she stood naked before the massage table, and could smell her own arousal. Warming the oil between her hands, she padded up to the table and pulled the towel away, swallowing hard at what she saw. Kirsty’s breasts were perfect, nipples pointing to the sky, even though she was not yet aroused. Melissa’s stare traveled downwards, stopping at the shaved thatch of dark pubic hair, just a tiny amount left above her completely hairless cunt. Melissa could almost smell the aroma of those lips, and badly needed to lick Kirsty’s juices. Melissa thought that she had been turned on before, but was almost in pain as her nipples stood out, and her vagina started dripping its honeyed juices down her legs. Her own cunt was also completely shaven, with only a fine blonde down above her slit. Melissa was very grateful that Kirsty had not yet opened her eyes . . .

Starting with her foot, Melissa worked upwards, deliberately not looking at Kirsty’s pussy. She was fighting an urge to sink her fingers into Kirsty’s love hole, and was surprised that she was actually managing to give as good a massage as she was doing. Eventually, the only parts of Kirsty that were not covered in the slippery oil were her breasts and her cunt . . .

Standing behind Kirsty’s head, Melissa crouched down, out of fear that Kirsty would smell her juices and open her eyes, and began to massage her shoulders again. Her heart was in her mouth, and she knew that it was time to begin her and Kirsty’s first lesbian experience. She gently rubbed Kirsty’s shoulders, and slowly, slowly moved her hands down Kirsty’s body . . .

“Oh!” Kirsty opened her eyes in horror as Melissa’s hands reached her nipples, and tried to rise but Melissa gently pushed her back down onto the table, still fondling those lovely nipples between finger and thumb.

“Its OK, it’s OK, just relax, lie back down, this feels so good, doesn’t it? Just relax.” Kirsty struggled slightly but lay back down. Her lovely face had fright written all over it.

“Please stop. Please stop . . .“Kirsty begged Melissa in a small voice, knowing somehow that she was powerless to stop what was happening.

“Why? You like it. Look . . .” Melissa’s fondling had taken effect. Kirsty looked down in shock, as her nipples stood out, as erect as she’d ever seen them.

“But . . .I’m not . . .I mean . . .please don’t . . .oh . . .” Kirsty felt her pussy juice start to flow, and tears began to form in her eyes. Still keeping her hands on top of Kirsty’s breasts, Melissa walked around the table, and stood in front of Kirsty, completely nude.

“It’s OK, it’s alright, just look at me, just look at me . . .” Kirsty opened her eyes and saw Melissa’s gorgeous body. “It’s alright Kirsty, I’m not going to make you do anything you don’t want to. Take deep breaths, and relax. You’re going to enjoy this.”

“Please,” begged Kirsty, horrified of the way her body was betraying her at the sight of Melissa’s nakedness. Her pussy had started to lubricate in anticipation. Melissa smiled gently, and, still fondling Kirsty’s breasts, sat down on the table with her.

“It’s OK, just relax and let me touch you. Take a second to think about how you’re feeling. I think you’re feeling sexy. You just can’t believe it, that’s all.” Kirsty realized that Melissa was right, and started to cry.

“I don’t want to be gay!”

“But you are. It’s not a bad thing. Take deep breaths and relax. Doesn’t this feel good?”

Kirsty’s head was in a whirl as she stopped crying. She realized that while she was horrified and frightened, she was feeling sexy, and was wet with anticipation. She turned to Melissa and asked quietly,

“What’s happening?”

Melissa placed a finger to her lips.

“Shut your eyes, honey.” Relaxing slightly, Kirsty shut her eyes, only to open them again as Melissa began to massage Kirsty’s clit with her free hand. Kirsty couldn’t believe the sensation spreading through her body. Her legs shut hurriedly, but she couldn’t tell whether or not it was to prolong the sensations, or keep Melissa away. Melissa withdrew her hand gently, and smiled at Kirsty.

“Just relax. That felt good didn’t it?”

Kirsty could feel her resistance crumbling.

“Oh my god . . .”

This time Melissa’s questing hand encountered no resistance, as she began to masturbate the girl lying on the table. Kirsty’s eyes shut in combined pleasure and horror as she surrendered to her fate.

“What are you going to do to me?” she asked miserably, powerless against the post-hypnotic suggestion that had liberated her new sexuality.

Melissa smiled again.

“We’re going to make love, honey. It’s going to be the most wonderful experience of your life. Just lie back and enjoy it. Accept what you are.” She leaned forward and kissed Kirsty suddenly, and passionately. The girl struggled slightly, and as her final dregs of resistance drained away, slowly wrapped her arms around her new lover.

Melissa broke off the kiss, and found Kirsty looking up at her, giving up to the passion burning inside her, finally accepting what was going to be done to her.

“No more questions. Fuck me.”

Melissa was only too happy to oblige. Wiggling down Kirsty’s body, she kissed those perfect breasts, nibbling playfully on each nipple, and sending waves of pleasure through Kirsty’s now-pliable body. Kirsty opened her mouth and moaned, never having imagined that something could feel so good. Melissa moved further down still smelling Kirsty’s juices that were now flowing freely. She paused a second, then leaned forward, and kissed the slit that she’d been lusting after since she met this girl. Kirsty’s cunt opened up like a flower, and she stiffened with shock as Melissa’s lips moved gently over her pussy. Kirsty wondered why she ever resisted this, and then started to move her pelvis up and down, fucking Melissa’s tongue. Kirsty’s tangy cunt juice was all over Melissa’s sexy face, as Kirsty thrashed in ecstasy beneath her. Melissa held her down and used one finger on Kirsty’s clit, tormenting her beyond endurance. It didn’t take long, and with a scream, Kirsty’s cum splattered over Melissa’s face. Crawling back up Kirsty’s body, Melissa looked at her for a second, and Kirsty understood without words what she wanted doing. Holding Melissa’s head she licked that gorgeous face free of her own cum, relishing the taste of her own juices. Melissa moved up the table, and presented her cunt to Kirsty.

“Your turn now.” Kirsty had been waiting for this and pushed Melissa back onto the table, before hungrily devouring the blonde’s mound. Kirsty gently rubbed Melissa using her fingers and tongue. Hearing the other girl gasp, she smiled and pushed two fingers inside her. Melissa had been waiting a long time for this, and it wasn’t too long before she too was screaming in ecstasy. Kirsty almost didn’t hear her, she was so caught up in what was going on. The sensational taste of another girls cum on her tongue was driving her wild, and she fucked Melissa’s pussy with her fingers faster and faster, while slowly beginning to rub her own clitoris. Melissa came three times before Kirsty would let her go. They both sat back, breathing heavily, and looked at each other, unable to believe what had just happened.

“You’re right. It was wonderful,” panted Kirsty.

“Not over yet,” giggled Melissa, and pushed her dark haired lover back on the table. She swung round so that her face was just above Kirsty’s hole, and Kirsty was just below hers. She paused for a second, then lowered her cunt onto Kirsty’s willing face, and began to grind around. Kirsty held her butt, and poked her tongue inside the grooves of Melissa’s cunt. Melissa threw her head back and groaned, then went down on her lover, returning the favor. Spreading Kirsty’s legs, she pushed one finger between her swollen cuntlips, getting it good and lubricated, while using her tongue to spread Kirsty’s cunt juices down between her ass cheeks, in preparation for what she had in mind. Thinking straight was difficult at the moment though, as Kirsty’s finger had found her g-spot, and was mercilessly rubbing it. She screamed and came hard again, and felt Kirsty begin to lick up the cum from around her cunt. Melissa smiled, and then slowly pushed a finger up Kirsty’s asshole, and was gratified to hear Kirsty gasp at this unexpected invasion.. She pushed the finger in and out, starting slowly, and then getting faster and faster, and shrieked when she felt Kirsty use her own trick on her, and penetrate her own butt with a finger. That did it, and the force of the orgasm almost blew Melissa’s world apart. Kirsty came seconds later, another killer orgasm from the sound of it, thought Melissa, and was proved right, as Kirsty’s cum shot over her face in waves. Melissa shakily moved off Kirsty’s face, and both girls looked at each other, panting. Both of them stated to giggle, and Melissa lay down next to Kirsty on the table and grinned at her. The girls barely had the strength to lick each other clean, but did so, and then snuggled together on the table, in a mix of sweat and their own juices.

Wrapped in each other’s arms, the two girls dozed for a while. It was Kirsty who woke first, and sleepily looked around the massage room. Her drowsy gaze settled on the candle. Don’t remember that burning so low, she thought, muzzily. Come to that, just what the hell do I remember, she added, slightly more alert now. I was lying down, and Melissa was massaging my back, and I felt so sleepy for a second, then . . . then . . . then what? Then I opened my eyes and she was still rubbing my back, but the candle had burned about an inch. Wide awake now, she stared at the candle-end for long seconds before gently shaking Melissa awake.

“Wha . . .?”

Kirsty had not got to where she was by being stupid.

“Melissa, exactly what happened to me earlier on?” Kirsty caught the look of guilt that flashed across Melissa’s face, and felt her own features harden. She drew away from the other girl. “What the hell did you do to me?”

Melissa sat back on the table.

“I . . . helped you.”

Kirsty said nothing, but suspicions were beginning to build in her mind. She waited for Melissa to continue. The blonde sighed. “I put you under deep hypnosis,” she said, matter-of-factly.

“What?! How?”

“You needed some guidance that . . .”

“Answer me!” Kirsty almost shouted, and could feel tears starting to form. She didn’t want to cry in front of Melissa at the moment though.

“I put you into a mild trance state, using massage, the candle and my voice. You needed something very specific doing that can’t be done in a normal trance state.” Melissa took a deep breath. “So I used Bliss.”

“Oh, my god . . .” Kirsty was ashen. She had, of course, heard of the new drug, and also how it was available on the street.

“Kirsty, all I wanted was to help you out. I . . .”

“You made me feel things for women. Didn’t you?”

“No.” That denial pulled Kirsty up short.

“What do you mean?”

“You’re right. I could have made you a lesbian. I could have made you anything. I could have hypnotized you into complete submission. I could have made you do anything, and feel anything. But I didn’t. These feelings you’re experiencing now have always been inside you. I just released them,” said Melissa, and knew it for the truth.

“You just wanted to fuck me!”

“No! Well, yes. Alright, I wanted to be with you. But you wanted it too.”

“No I didn’t!” Kirsty was off the table now, looking at Melissa with horror in her eyes.

“Yes you did. This afternoon, you wanted to kiss me.”

Kirsty opened her mouth to deny it, but realized that it was true. Furious though, she still felt used.

“You had no right to do what you did!”

“You still enjoyed it,” said Melissa desperately.

“How much of that did you make me feel? How much would I have felt if I’d been normal? You should have told me what you were going to do!” Kirsty was quickly getting dressed now.

“If I had, would you have agreed to it? And you’re still normal. You needed this Kirsty. You needed to have yourself released.”

“Bullshit! You only did this because you wanted me!”

“I didn’t! This was for both of us!”

Kirsty spoke quietly, almost sadly now.

“I don’t believe you. This was just for you.” She got up and walked out of the door. Melissa, appalled at what had just happened, got off the table.

“Think about how much you enjoyed it!” she called after Kirsty.

Her only answer was a slamming door. It was Melissa’s turn to cry.