The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nameless

Part 2

Disclaimer:

  • If you are under legal age, stop reading this at once. If you are disturbed by erotic literature or mind-control sex, ditto. You know better than that.
  • This story is copyright © 2000 by Bungiejump. Posting and distribution on a FREE site is allowed as long as this header is kept intact and the author is emailed first.
  • This is a work of fiction. The situations are not real. Neither are the characters.

He dreamt, or thought he did. He was still within the amber passageway that he had walked through, following Anundail. The colors around him had faded enough so that he could look around and not be overwhelmed. He could feel his body moving forward, incredibly fast, but the scenery around him didn’t change. There was no ground beneath him, but a definite feeling of up and down. It was an odd experience, defying everything he had ever learned in High School science class. His physics teacher would have wept. But, then again, he thought, the mere fact that he was even here, and the way Anundail had completely dominated his every thought, had already disproven the theories of the world as he knew it. It was too late for him to view the universe in any rational way ever again.

Anundail was there in front of him. Just the sight of her in this otherworldly location, a mystery in her orange robes and white veil, made the desire he already felt for her triple. It was wrong, and in a distant corner of his mind, he thought of Susan, and wondered if she would miss him. He felt his own betrayal of her, but could not turn away. He had no control of his motion, but she seemed to, of both her own and his, and they moved closer together. Perhaps it was he who came towards her, or the other way around, it was impossible to tell, and even before he starting thinking about it, they were right up next to each other. It was not a dream.

She reached out her hand to caress his cheek, and his thoughts quickly slipped away again. He took a deep breath and moaned softly. These were new levels of sexual feeling that he didn’t know existed. He had felt horny before, had desired women, had made women desire him, but Anundail blew that all away with her one touch.

“Now we have a little time, human.” Her voice had changed once again. It was low and sultry, it spoke of sex and lust. Her hand pressed deep into his cheek, and the pulses started again. Her thoughts and feelings started to overwhelm his. The second time, it was even quicker. He felt her desire for him, her need for a man, for him. He tried to move his head away, to resist, even a little bit.

“Not again.” He whispered, “What are you doing to me? How are you controlling me like this?”

“I do not know. How do you breath? How do you open your eyes each morning and know what you see? This, ah, ‘talent’, as you humans seem to think of it, is as natural as breathing to the heirs of Xanathos. I see what I want, and I can take it, as I have taken you.”

“Give me my name back, please. What is it?” He pleaded. Don’t look into her eyes, he told himself. He knew he was losing himself to her once again and one part of him was looking forward to it. His erection grew, straining to be inside her. It was hard to think, being so close to her. Being hers.

She laughed, the delicate sound of brittle glass, and pushed her hand deeper into his skin. The pulses of hot energy in her fingers grew stronger. Now he welcomed them. It was easier than fighting, and he lifted his head and looked into her pale blue eyes. He thought he could see his name in there again as he looked closer.

**You can find what you’re searching for if you focus on my eyes**

He knew that what he was searching for was there, he just had to focus. The promise of her was still there, closer and stronger than ever before.

**Just look a little deeper**

He wanted to look deeper into her eyes, her thoughts filled his head as if he was thinking them for her.

**Say you desire me**

Once again, he seemed to know what to say. The words formed in his head easily. He couldn’t tell if they had always been there, waiting for this moment, or not. He didn’t really care at this point.

**Say you want me**

**Call me mistress**

It was nice not to have think about it. He said what she wanted him to say. “Mistress, I want you,” he told her, “Mistress Anundail, I desire you completely.” And he meant it.

With her free hand, she moved the veil up and out of her face, removed the orange hood of the robe, and he gasped. Her skin was pale white, the color of pearl, completely smooth without a single wrinkle or blemish. It almost seemed to reflect his own face. Her eyes were one solid color, blue, with tiny black pupils that seemed to have no certain edge to them. He couldn’t tell where the iris ended and the pupil began. She had full white hair that disappeared behind her into her robes. He had no idea how far it went down. She had very small ears, pointed slightly at the top, like an elf, and a gold threaded chain that hung down delicately from one. She had thin red lips that were pursed in a slight smile, as if she was pleased as his reaction to her.

**Kiss me**

He did, and her lips parted to meet his. This was not a lover’s kiss. It was not gentle and sweet, and was not the kiss that a husband gives to his wife after a long day at the office. It was the kiss of lust, of promise, of just the beginning, with so much more to discover. Their tongues met each other and swirled around. He greedily explored her mouth, taking everything she had to offer him, but no more. She was Mistress Anundail, and he knew his place.

The emotional telepathy that he had first experienced in the park was still there, even stronger than before. Not only were there his own feelings, of heat and lust and sexual awakening, but her own were there as well. They mixed, and at once he knew the feel of her lips on his, and the uniqueness of his lips on hers. It gave him an edge in pleasuring her, allowing him to respond instantly to her wishes. He had proven himself worthy so far, he could tell, and he was content.

**Stop kissing me**

He did, and she pushed him slightly away. He was confused, but could sense no displeasure from her. He simply waited for what she wanted him to do next.

She shook her body, and her robes slid off as if at her command. They lay in a pile at her feet, floating in the colors that surrounded them. She was naked beneath them, and he saw that her hair extended all the way down her body. It moved back and forth, as if of its own volition, like a beautiful creature that had chosen to be with Anundail. Other than that, she did had no hair on her body. Her smooth pearl white skin was not confined solely to her face. Her whole body glistened, a living ivory statue. Her breasts were perfect and were immune to the effect of gravity in this place, and he longed to touch them, but dared not without a command from her.

**Come closer**

He did, and she moved him so that his head lay between her legs. What he found there was very woman-like, and already soaked in anticipation. The smell was similar to the women he had been with before, but more so. It was strong and it made him think of sex in all the demeaning ways he could imagine, never for his own pleasure, but only for his mistress’s. The scent made him want to submit to her even more than he already had. He hung in the space before her, waiting for some sign. It was strange not to be on solid ground. If he had been able, he would have thought that this was how sex would be in zero gravity, but such thoughts were beyond him now. Their bodies slid against each other without friction. There was no ground underneath them, and they could move as they wished.

**Continue**

He knew what she wanted, even though he had never done it before. It was nothing Susan ever seemed to want, and he had always been disgusted by the thought of all that hair. But there was no hair, and this was definitely not Susan. It was his mistress. Her scent continued to overwhelm him and made him yearn for a taste. His tongue lapped out and he sampled her juices for the first time. It hit him like a drug he was already addicted to. He needed more. He did not think of Susan again. He set to work and immediately her feelings of his own tongue inside her threatened to overwhelm him. He never knew, could not have known, it was just too different from anything he had ever experienced before. She writhed and moaned above him, losing all emotional control. He caught a stray thought that she was not able to keep to herself, “So long... it’s been so long. Valaris will pay.”

But mostly, he could feel every sensation she felt, as well as all of his own. His eyes shot wide open and he almost went into convulsions himself, it was just too much for him. His brain was just not equipped to take such inputs, especially to that degree. Anundail quickly noticed his distress and closed her mind just a little bit so that he could continue unimpeded. Her feelings of impending orgasm were still strong inside of him. He quickly became an expert with his tongue thanks to her telepathic guidance.

**Faster**

She started to gasp openly, her hard breaths coming quicker with each stroke of his now masterful tongue. He knew exactly where she wanted him to be. Her body moved in ways that he wasn’t expecting, her skin rippled around her. It became darker, and with each gasp, darker still. His hands reached up to touch her body and it felt like electricity was running through her. Her fingers, longer than he remembered, clawed as his back without nails. She seemed to want them to get inside him. Each place they touched became a new erogenous zone for him, stronger than the last, causing him to go at her even harder than before.

**Don’t stop**

When her orgasm hit, her skin suddenly became pearl white again, as if all the sexual energy that she had been storing up had just been expelled in one mighty rush. The orgasm engulfed them both. He knew what a male’s felt like, having experienced it many times, but this was in a new league. It had come in waves, seeming to go on forever. At the end of each wave, he would start to relax, thinking it was over, but the next would hit, stronger than the last one, and his mind would glaze over again. He was just not used to such an experience, and Anundail, not being human, seemed to have far more powerful and longer orgasms than any woman he had ever been with.

She recovered far more quickly than he did. His thoughts were already muddled by the control she exerted on him and his body wasn’t really ready to move a muscle just yet. Even though the orgasm hadn’t been his, he reacted as though it was. For a brief moment, he wanted a cigarette, and then realized that he didn’t smoke. It was a thought from Anundail again. And it wasn’t a cigarette she wanted, but some other form of relaxant that was common where ever she came from. He wondered, for the first time, what kind of place this Xanathos was. He would find out soon. For a few minutes, he basked in her approval of him, neither of them saying a word, and then abruptly, it stopped. It was replaced by impatience and anger, but not directed at him, he realized.

“Times up, human,” she said, pushing him away from her.

He floated in the space in front of her, feeling sorry for the loss of her touch. Without her physical contact, the feelings that she had been transmitting faded fast, and he missed them. It was a closeness that he had never shared with anyone before, could never share because they were human. He wanted more, and did not know if it was because of her control of him or not. Her whole body worked to bring him under her thrall.

“We’re almost there,” she said, turning away from him. Anundail reached down, and the orange robes slid up her perfect body, fitting as perfectly as they did before. She started to make the strange motions with her hands again, the ones that opened up the portal to where they were now. The symbols formed in front of her, not just wisps of smoke as they had been in the park, but strong and clear, made up of colors he had never seen before. He tried to identify the symbols, but they were in a script unknown to him.

The colors swirled around them, drawn to Anundail’s power. A wind sprung up from nowhere and grew stronger. In less time than before, perhaps because they were closer to a source of power, another amber doorway started to appear in front of her. She looked back at him to make sure he was following, and then moved through it. He was right behind, ducking into the portal just before it closed around him. Light flared around him and his eyes closed automatically.

When he opened his eyes again, he was standing in a small round room with a high domed ceiling. He was on solid ground again. He could see no furniture, but there were large red pillows scattered around. The walls were colored red as well. He could see no door or any other way out of the room. Anundail was right in front of him, but she wasn’t looking at him. She was looking at a third person that was in the small room with them, a woman, dressed in a blue robe that was similar to the one that Anundail was wearing, except that it had ornate gold braids sewn through it. This woman wasn’t wearing a veil, and he could see her face clearly. She looked almost exactly like Anundail. She was sitting on the floor, propped up by several pillows and looking very comfortable.

Anundail glared at the woman in front of her. With no emotion in her voice, she simply said, “Valaris.”

Valaris simply smiled. It was a cold smile that held the promise of pain to come, and it scared him. “Sister,” she said, “Welcome home.”

To be continued...