The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nameless

Part 1

Disclaimer:

  • If you are under legal age, stop reading this at once. If you are disturbed by erotic literature or mind-control sex, ditto. You know better than that.
  • This story is copyright © 2000 by Bungiejump. Posting and distribution on a FREE site is allowed as long as this header is kept intact and the author is emailed first.
  • This is a work of fiction. The situations are not real. Neither are the characters.

The veil that surrounded her face was of white gauze, shimmering in the reflected light. Thin like rice paper, it added an air of mystery to her features. Michael almost thought he could recognize the face below the veil, but every time he tried to place her name, it danced out of his perceptions, and he was once again facing a stranger.

Cracking the smooth stone by exerting enough force to both sides with his thickly knotted hands, he took a breath and inhaled deeply. It was the smell of age, of preservation, of eons waiting for this moment. The outer layer crumbled beneath his fingers, fading away to dust. What was left behind was impossible. It could not exist, but there it was, in the cool light of day. He held in his hands a large diamond with infinitely many facets, each one reflecting the sun’s rays, glittering with the promise of a mystery to solve, and more riches to find. Where this stone was found, Michael knew, there were many more like it, most even larger. the sheer enormity of the treasures in store overwhelmed him, and he was stunned.

“I’m just an ordinary man,” he said, “I don’t deserve this. I have responsibilities, a job I almost like, a woman that might be the one, and here this comes to me, out of a fairy tale. And you say there is more, and that you want me to follow you in search of it. If I was ten years younger, perhaps, or maybe even five, but I’ve outgrown the need for such fool’s errands.”

The strange creature, almost a woman, dressed in orange robes, and a veil that hid her features almost too well, did not answer for a long pause. He thought she might be gathering her thoughts. Her arms were too long for her body, and she moved with a grace like no human being he had ever seen before. Her robes were rippling gently over her body, but the wind was still, and he could not see a cause. The more he looked at the woman in front of him, the more he wanted to turn around and recreate the meeting in his mind as nothing so strange and unworldly. He thought he could do it, and move on with his life.

She had come upon Michael when he was walking through the park. it was a bright summer Sunday day. He had made no plans, and the day was completely his. He loved days like that, when he could wake up early, and take advantage of the extra time that he never seemed to have during the busy week. Susan, his girlfriend of two years, was busy with her family, taking her parents out car shopping or some such. He woke up with the sun shining on his face and immediately decided that he wanted to spend the day wandering to and fro through the gravel paths of the park. It was down the street from his small one bedroom apartment, but he almost never made the time to go.

He was staring at the ground beneath his feet as he meandered through the greenery without any real idea of where his was going when he felt the presence of another nearby. He looked up, startled out of his equally meandering thoughts, and took in the site of the woman in orange robes and a white veil in front him. They were out of sight of anyone else on that particular part of the trail, and he could somehow tell that this meeting would not be disturbed. They were alone for as long as they needed to be.

She might have been as startled as Michael was, but it was impossible to clearly see what was going on beneath that veil. She stepped forward towards him, never stumbling once on the uneven ground. Her grace was uncanny. she seemed to flow rather than walk, her elongated arms outstretched, holding what looking to be a rather large round grey rock.

“Please help.” she had said, haltingly, “Take this. There’s more where it came from. Please.”

Michael reached out, and took the stone from her hands, knowing without knowing why that there was something hidden within the stone, waiting for him to break it out. The whole experience was taking place for him outside of reality, and his rational mind was one step too slow.

After he had made his claims of ordinariness, she was still for a long while. He was afraid to move lest he disturb her. He thought that he would be able to feel her disappointment, but there was none that he could sense. Finally, she raised her head and looked at him straight on. He could not help but meet her veiled gaze and wonder where his next step would take him.

“What is your name?” she asked simply.

“It’s.... um...,” for some reason he was at a loss. “I don’t know.”

“Human,” she addressed him. Her voice had picked up. It was no longer so hesitant or so pleading. It was stronger, almost haughty, “I tried to appeal to your avarice, to promise you riches untold. And your sympathy, to help someone in need. Neither was sufficient for you. I have taken something from you, now, and you are bound to me until our task is finished. Your name is in my keeping, and neither you nor anyone else will be able to call it forth until I will it. Come with me now, human, understood?”

He stood there stunned. He had a name, of course. All he had to do was remember it. It was only a temporary setback, this loss of memory. It must be a coincidence. He tried various names in his head, but none of them felt right. He wasn’t a Stephen, a Michael, or a John, or a Peter. Nothing fit him anymore. He could remember other people’s names. Susan was his girlfriend. His parent’s names were Sam and Amanda something. He couldn’t remember their last name, either. What was happening to him?

It would be on his driver’s license, he realized suddenly. Whatever hypnotism she had done to him, it didn’t matter. He had an official document that would have his name on it. It was the law. He quickly pulled his wallet out of his pocket, sure in the belief that he could find his name there. But, when he looked at his license, he was shocked. The place where his name should have been was blank. There was no writing there whatsoever. The witch in the orange robes stood there while he absorbed the news. She knew that he would have to acknowledge the truth soon enough.

“That’s enough, human. I don’t have the time. But, before we go, one more thing. Kneel before me.” There was a strength in her voice that he hadn’t heard before.

“What?”

“I said, kneel, human, or you will never get your name back.”

His legs bent almost without his realizing it. There was a brief hesitation as he struggled with the command, but the loss of his name had already sent him into a world he did not understand. He knelt before her, his knees resting on the dirt path and waited for her to continue. He thought of running, but he felt like he was in a dream. His legs wouldn’t work the way he wanted.

She rested her hand on his head and he shuddered. He could feel her will as if it was a palpable force. It flowed through his body, from his head on down, and seemed to settle near his groin. He felt a tingle there that he tried to ignore. Her fingers did not move but he could sense a pulsing that made his thoughts haze away. The world was going away, to be replaced with a strangely erotic blur. He knew that the creature before him was not human, but she was definitely a female.

“You are mine, now,” She commanded him, “Say it. I am your new mistress. You will obey me.”

“No,” he tried to say, but it came out as a thick grunt. It was very hard to think. He looked up, into her eyes, and was transfixed there. He couldn’t see anything other than her eyes. He could almost see his name within her eyes, lost there, and he looked into them, trying to find what he was looking for, deeper and deeper...

Her fingers pressed deeper into his skull, and the slight erotic buzz became a full fledged roar. His penis strained for freedom, wanting her to take him into her orange robes. He reveled in the sexual rush and wondered why there was a small voice in his head that counciled caution. He ignored it.

“If you accomplish the task I have need of you for, I will return you here and release your name. But, I need your loyalty and your service. Say it.”

**Say you are mine**

He knew what to say, to make her happy with him.

**Say I am your new mistress**

Somehow he could feel exactly what she wanted him to say.

**Say you will obey me**

It flowed out of her fingers through a direct connection to his muddled brain. He said what he felt now to be true. “I am yours. You are my new mistress. I will obey you.”

“Again.” She said it with an ease that came with much practice. He was not her first conquest. He felt pleased to be one of her chosen.

“Yes. I am yours, completely. You are my new mistress. I serve you.” The words came easily to his mind, as if they had always been there, waiting to come out. He didn’t know what she had done to him, how she had stolen his name, but it had bound him to her, and he wanted her.

“Once more.”

“Anything you say, I will do. I am yours, always, mistress. Allow me to serve you, fully.” It was easier now. Surer. With his name went his old life. He didn’t know what was going to come next, but he would be at the will of his mistress.

“Good.” She sounded pleased and he was glad. Her pleasure was transmitted to him, in some form of telepathy that passed through her touch. He did not hear her thoughts, but he could sense her feelings. Her happiness became his happiness. He knew that if he gave her pleasure, in any form, he would be well rewarded. The erotic feelings had not gone away, and he longed to share them with his new mistress. He made no move, though. She had given him no orders yet. She seemed to instinctively know his yearnings and smiled sadly at him.

“No time for that now, I am afraid, human.” she said. He felt disappointed, and could not tell if that was from her or from him. In such a short time, he was unable to distinguish between the two. “I do in fact have a need for you, and it is one that can be fulfilled anywhere near here.”

She stood and faced away from him. As her hand lifted from his head, his thoughts grew less clouded. He remained kneeling, but the strength of her will over his was fading. Finally he could think about resisting, although he knew he would be unable to. At least he could begin to question, and he did so now.

“What are you going to do with me?” he asked. He thought he knew some of the answer.

She did not turn around, too focused on the air in front of her. Her hands were tracing strange symbols in the air, and her orange robes were rustling. Wisps of white smoke swirled into the shapes that her hand motions were creating out of nothing. The wind, which had been quiet before, picked up suddenly, rushing through the trees with a purpose that could not be fathomed. The woods around them moaned with power and the air crackled with energy. The ground directly in front of her flickered and became a dark purple.

Without stopping her strange hand movements, she shouted above the wind. “I will make you a great warrior and a hero to many worlds. There is an evil to be faced, a great evil, and she lies far from here. It will be glorious, human, and we will share the victory together.”

“Who are you?” he shouted. The wind ripped around his ears, and the sky darked to the same shade as the ground. The world was changing before his eyes, and he could see that a doorway of amber had opened partially in front of her. It hung in the air, supported by nothing he could see. It was impossible to tell what lay beyond it. She stopped her hand movements and turned her head to face him. There was little time left.

“I am Anundail, Lady of the Doorway and heir to the throne of Xanathos, enemy of Valaris, she who lies. Come, human, we leave now.”

Anundail stepped forward, and vanished. He thought momentarily about turning around and fleeing. He looked down at the diamond that he was still holding in his hand, and wondered if it would buy him another name that he could live with. He thought so. But... there was something pushing him to go. He had sworn obedience, and it covered his thoughts like a blanket, coloring all his perceptions. It was hard to think about disobeying. And the promise of adventure, glory, riches, and especially sexual pleasure, excited him. He wanted Anundail. He wanted to open her robes, and find what hidden mysteries lay in there for him. She was strange, exotic, and he longed to discover the feel of her breasts, the texture of her skin, and what being inside her would be like. If he left now, she would live inside his dreams, tempting him with the fire of his desire for her, never being able to satisfy it. He didn’t think that he could walk away.

He stood up off his knees and walked forward, purposefully. His hand relaxed and the large diamond dropped to the ground, forgotten. If he was going to do this crazy thing, he might as well do it all the way. The erotic promises that Anundail had hinted at kept him moving. As he disappeared into the amber doorway, his last thought was, “Ohmigod, what about Susan?” and then the power of the trip assailed his senses. He saw colors that could never have existed, heard sounds that made his heart sing and cry, and smells, tastes, and feelings beyond his experience. It was too much for his human pysche and he quickly took refuge in unconsciousness.

To be continued...