The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Menagerie

Part VI: THE BIG REVEAL

The Next Morning:

I wake up late. It doesn’t take more than a few seconds for me to snap into full awareness and run downstairs into the control room to make sure my beauty is still wrapped in the arms of slumber. She is. I figured she would be. As much as I felt worn out, I know I wore her out something fierce yesterday. So I shut off the recording of my constant instructions and proceed back upstairs to get ready for the day.

Getting fully ready takes no more than an hour, and having the shower fully refresh me, I head back downstairs and take my seat in the control room. It’s another half hour before Linda begins to stir, which is fine, because it gives me just enough time to have a nice breakfast made for her and put into her room.

Starting to waken, Linda rolls a bit and sighs. Coming out of her sleep, she stretches and smiles. Oh yeah, she’s feeling quite content.

Good morning Linda. Did you sleep well?

Hearing the beep of my message, she opens her eyes and takes a few moments to focus. She turns towards the TV and taking a few moments to gather herself and read, she smiles and stretches again.

“Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, yes,” she says and stops. The memories of yesterday begin to flood her mind, and her eyes give the clear indication that she’s trying to figure out if her experience was real or just a dream. She stretches some more and bends her knees. She then begins to squirm, her hips swiveling, and I take that to be a way for her to test if she’s been penetrated. Seemingly relieved, you can almost see her thoughts convince her that she had dreamt the whole thing.

That’s most interesting.

Her eyes narrow, as she slowly sits up and looks at the TV.

“Why?” she carefully asks.

Our night watchman was noticing on the monitors that you were tossing and turning most of the night. He was thinking you were having bad dreams.

“Um, no,” she says, “I don’t think I had any bad dreams.”

She gets up and stretches some more.

That’s good to hear. Well, as you can see, breakfast is ready. Why don’t you freshen up before it gets cold?

She nods and heads for the bathroom. Viewing the monitors, I see that she spends quite a bit of time staring at herself in the mirror. Knowing there are cameras in the room doesn’t deter her from checking herself to make sure nothing has been inside her. Feeling completely satisfied that she hasn’t been penetrated, she begins to recall her “dream,” and she feels herself a bit and gives a slight shudder.

Finishing up, she goes back into the room and sits down and starts eating.

Who’s Kyle?

She looks up and stops eating.

“What?” she asks.

Kyle, who is Kyle?

She looks down and starts eating again.

“I don’t know any Kyle,” she lies.

Oh.

I offer no other comment, just letting her sit there in silence, eating and thinking about it. About a minute passes before she looks at the TV.

“So, why do you ask about someone named Kyle?” she asks. She’s good. If I didn’t know the truth, I would have believed her.

Well, if you don’t know anyone named Kyle, then it’s not that important. Is it?

“No,” she says and continues eating. More seconds of silence.

“It’s just….odd, that you’d ask me about someone and not have a reason,” she says.

You kept saying his name last night.

“Yeah, right,” she says and quickly looks down and starts eating fast.

I make no other comment and let her think about that for a while.

“So what do you mean I kept saying his name last night,” she finally asks.

Last night while you slept, you were tossing and turning, and at times you were crying out his name.

“Why would I cry out a name of someone I don’t even know?” she asks.

I can’t begin to fathom why you would do that. If you say you don’t know anybody named Kyle, I’ll take your word for it. I only asked because I figured you do know someone named Kyle. Obviously, you don’t.

“I don’t,” she says quickly and continues eating.

I smile and let her finish eating. I then have her go through the routine of jogging and showering and getting ready. Once she’s ready, I flash her the sleep crystal, and she zones in on it quickly, and it’s not long before I’m standing next to her, holding the hankie over her face as she collapses into my arms.

And I do it all over again. The next ten hours she spends either being pleasured or asleep. Calling out my name with every orgasm, and climaxing at my command, she continues to fall under my spell. And it’s all about timing. It’s all about having her stay on the verge of an orgasm as long as she can, before I say the magic words, “cum for me,” that gives her the most pleasurable experience she can possibly have. I have her aching to climax, squirming and begging me to allow her to orgasm, and it is within the thralls of that need to release that I allow her to let go. And when she lets go, it is the most beautiful sight. At times, I embrace her tightly as she cums for me and other times I hold her down. And each orgasm ends with her succumbing to the aroma of the sleep crystal.

For two weeks, the routine stays the same. Giving her multiple orgasms, instilling in her the need for me to give her the orgasm and constantly reinforcing her desire to obey the crystal. Every once in a while, in the morning, I’ll ask her about Kyle. She continues to deny my existence, but she’s not as convincing now. For two whole weeks, she’s receiving ultimate pleasure. Fourteen straight days, and now it’s time for the big reveal.

The Big Reveal:

The day starts out the same. She wakes up, I feed her, she exercises and gets ready, etc. Only today, I have dress in her hypnosis outfit. If you haven’t had a chance to read the previous chapters (I can’t imagine why you haven’t yet), her hypnosis outfit is a black unitard that is shear from the waist up, so as to provide a splendid view of her gorgeous breasts. So, she’s dressed in her outfit, and I flash the sleep crystal and she immediately glazes over. Entering the room, I walk up behind her and press myself against her body, and place the hankie over her mouth.

“Deep breath,” I whisper in her ear.

She inhales deeply and sinks in my arms. Carrying her in my arms to the hypnosis room, I set her down in the chair and go into the control room. Dosing her twice, I hit the play button and for the next hour she hears my voice giving her all the instructions: looking at the crystal, enjoying the feeling of being hypnotized, feeling the effects of the sleep crystal, feeling the effects of the aroma of the sleep crystal, enjoying being pleasured by me, wanting me, needing me, wanting to obey me, everything that I’ve been instructing her for all these weeks, she’s getting a full hour of reinforcement. At the end of the hour, I dose her four times, and carry her back to her room. Setting her down on her bed, I then ready myself for the big reveal.

The dosage I gave her should wear off in about twenty minutes, and that gives me just enough time to prepare for the next phase. Sure enough, I’m in place when she starts to stir.

I’m standing in her room as she begins to move. At that first sign of movement, I lay on the floor. Lying face down, I turn my head so that I’m facing her bed. As she begins to move a bit more, I close my eyes………and wait.

Eyes closed, I can hear her begin to move a bit more, and it’s not too much longer before I know she sees me. I feel her get up and then kneel next to me. She next puts her hand on my back, and it’s not long before she recognizes me.

“Kyle?” She begins to shake me.

“Kyle. Kyle, can you hear me?” she asks.

I let her shake me a few times more. Hearing her say my name with concern in her voice is kind of nice. But it’s time to see how I do as an actor.

I begin to stir.

“Oh, thank God,” she says.

Moving a bit more, I start squinting my eyes and then open them and quickly close them. I slowly pull my hand up to my head and start to rub my temples. I let out a small groan and then open my eyes again. This time I keep them open and start slowly looking around, trying to focus. A few moments pass, and then I start to pull myself up.

“Kyle,” she says. “Kyle, are you ok? Can you hear me?”

I blink a few more times and put on a dazed look, as if I had just been waking up from having my clock cleaned. Finally, I shake the cobwebs away and look at her, and then a questioning look comes across my face.

“Linda?”

“Kyle, are you ok?” she asks.

“Linda, is that you?”

“Yes, it’s me. Are you ok?” she asks again.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” I say as I grab her and embrace her. “Oh my God, I can’t believe it’s you.”

I pull back and look her in the eyes.

“Are YOU ok?” I ask.

“Yes,” she says. “I’m fine. What? What are you doing here?”

“What am I doing here?” I repeat. “What are you doing here? Oh my God, you’re ok.”

We embrace again, and this time she loses it. She’s sobbing in my arms, and I can honestly say I know it’s not because she’s felt trapped all these weeks. It’s because she is truly happy to see me. I whisper to her that everything is all right, and that I’m here with her and she embraces me tighter. We hold each other for five minutes, after which I pull back and wipe the tears from her face.

“Look at me,” I say, looking deep into her eyes. “Seriously, are you ok?”

“Yes,” she says nodding her head. “I’m ok, especially now.”

“Good,” I tell her, smiling.

“What happened?” she asks me. “What are you doing here?”

“I don’t know,” I say. “Can I get up? I feel I need to stretch my legs.”

She helps me up and I wobble a bit, but stay upright and then take a deep breath, as if I’m recovering from some sort of trauma.

“I don’t know,” I repeat. “I was leaving my office, and then I felt this sharp pain in my back, like I got stung by huge bee or something, and then, that’s all I remember.”

“Someone brought you here?” she asks, “why would they bring…” She stops and glances at the TV. I can see the thoughts streaking through her mind.

“I don’t have a clue what’s happening,” I tell her. “Hey, I’m tired of standing, let me sit down.”

I go over to the bed and sit on it. She comes over and sits next to me. We stare at each other for a few moments.

“God, I’m glad you’re ok,” I tell her.

She smiles, “I’m glad you’re ok.”

I smile back. “Ok, I have to ask this, and believe me, I’m not complaining, but what’s with the outfit?” I ask, gesturing to her breasts.

She looks down, blushes and immediately covers up.

“Um, again, I’m not complaining,” I tell her as take her hands and gently pull her arms away from her chest. “And frankly, it’s a little late,” I whisper with a smile.

She smiles a bit, and I can see she got a bit aroused. She feels it happening and quickly gets up and walks away from me. I admire her shapely ass as she does her walk.

“I just can’t believe you’re here,” she says, facing the wall.

I use this moment to press a small remote in my pocket that activates the TV.

Good morning. We see you’re both awake.

She turns around. I look at the TV, and then at her.

“What is this?” I ask her.

“This is how they communicate to me,” she says.

“They?” I ask. “Who are they?”

That’s enough with the questions. We’ll answer them in due time. We hope you slept well, but we’re sure you would like one of your questions answered now. Yes Kyle, you have been brought here for a reason. Linda will tell you why.

I look back at her, almost accusingly, and she looks at me totally flabbergasted.

“Why would you say I would know why?” she asks the TV.

“I don’t know why they brought you here, Kyle, I swear,” she says, throwing her arms open and shaking her head.

I motion her to relax. “It’s ok. It’s all right. They’re probably just playing with us. You know I wouldn’t blame you for this.”

It’s obvious the two of you need to talk things out. We’ll give you an hour, and perhaps by then, Linda will be able to explain why you’re here, Kyle.

The TV shuts off, and she looks at me pleadingly to not blame her. I shake my head reassuringly that I don’t hold her responsible.

“Come here,” I tell her as I pat the bed, “sit down.”

She slowly walks over to the bed and sits on the spot I had been patting. Her head is lowered.

“Linda, look at me.”

She slowly lifts her head and stares at me.

“It’s ok. I don’t believe them for a second. First things first. Who are these guys?”

“I don’t know,” she says, shaking her head.

“Ok, they haven’t said who they are. What do they look like?” I ask.

“I’ve never seen them.”

“In the three weeks you’ve been with them, you haven’t seen them?” I ask.

“It’s only been three weeks?” she asks.

“Yeah, you went missing three weeks ago. So, you haven’t seen anyone during that time?” I ask, moving the conversation back where I want it.

“No one,” she says, shaking her head.

“That’s good,” I say, after pondering that for a few seconds. “If you haven’t seen anyone, then it’s possible they’re willing to let you, eh, us, go.”

“That’s what they told me at the beginning. They said if I couldn’t describe them, they’ll be able to let me go.”

“Very nice,” I tell her. “If they said that, and made an effort not to be seen, then it’s probable they’re telling you the truth. What have you been doing all this time?”

She thinks for a bit and moves her head back and forth, unsure of what’s been going on.

“Ummm, I’m not exactly sure.”

“You’re not sure? What do you mean?”

“Well,” she starts, “I eat, I get to exercise in another room, and besides that, I feel like I sleep most of the time.”

“Really?” I ask. “Did they say why they got YOU?”

“No. They said I was picked to do a special project…”

“What kind of project,” I interrupt her.

“I don’t know. I feel like I haven’t been doing anything,” she says.

“That’s odd. So you’ve been here three weeks, and you’ve spent it sleeping, eating and exercising. That’s it?”

“That’s all I’ve done,” she responds.

“And they said it was a special project,” I say. “I wonder if it has to do with exercise. You do like running. What kind of exercise do you get to do?”

“Running,” she says, “on a treadmill.”

“Maybe it’s some kind of project about running or something,” I offer.

“Why would they kidnap me to do that?” she asks.

“You got me. You’re right, that doesn’t make much sense.”

We sit there in silence for a few moments. She sits there trying to make sense of everything and me sitting there trying to figure out what she’s thinking about.

“Ok,” I break the silence, “help me out. Why do you think they said I was brought here because of you?”

“I don’t know why they said that,” she lies. Again, she’s very good. Even though I know it’s not the truth, I almost believe her. It’s obviously her beauty that’s blinding me.

“Did you mention me to them?” I ask.

She shakes her head.

“That makes sense. Why would you talk to them about me?” I say, almost to myself. “I don’t like running, so that can’t be it. Let’s think commonality. Ok, I design homes, you like decorating them, did they mention anything about a building project? Yeah, maybe that’s the special project.”

“No, no,” she shakes her head, “they didn’t say anything about building anything, and certainly haven’t asked me about my interests.”

“Then I don’t know,” I sigh. “And this outfit, did you pick it out?”

“No,” she says, covering herself again, “they told me I had to wear this. They said it would ‘free me from self-imposed restrictions.’”

“Ha,” I laugh. “It means these people are men and they enjoy looking at you.”

“Well, I didn’t have a choi……”

“No,” I interrupt, “you did the smart thing. Resisting in these circumstances wouldn’t have been wise. It’s not surprising you made the right choice.”

“Thank you,” she says quietly.

We continue talking for most of the hour. At one point, I ask her about a bathroom, and she shows me where it is. At which point, I rush back to the control room and cue up the track of the next “conversation” that we were to have with the TV.

Returning, I continue gently prodding her to see if she’s willing to open up to me. It’s quite a confession to make, so it doesn’t surprise me that she doesn’t spill the beans. I didn’t expect her to. The goal here was to prime her for the next conversation.

The hour is up. Kyle, did Linda give you the reason why you were brought here?

I look at her for a moment, and then I shake my head.

Linda, would you like to explain why he was brought here?

She thinks for a few moments, rubbing her hands and looking at me. Shrugging, she says, “I don’t know why Kyle’s here.”

Fair enough. Well, there’s two bits of news. Good news for you, Linda. Not so good for you, Kyle.

We both look at each other.

Linda, you will be released later on today. We will say the project is complete and have you move on. Kyle, our apology’s for bringing you into this. We were under the impression that Linda wanted you here. Unfortunately, with Linda no longer here, you will no longer be needed, and so we will have to terminate you.

I look at Linda, who had been smiling at the first part of that statement, but now is looking worriedly at me. I stare at her and then back at the TV, and give a look that shows that I understand what it said, but uncertain on whether or not it’s real.

“Excuse me,” I say, “when you say terminate, what exactly do you mean? Am I fired?”

We do apologize, but with Linda leaving today, we have no need for you. We can’t possibly keep you here and we certainly can’t release you. I am sorry, but we will make it quick and painless.

We both stand there in silence. I’m trying to do my best impression of someone who is facing a dire future and is not really convinced it’s for real. At the same time, I’m taking notice of how she’s reacting.

“You mean you’re going to kill him?” she asks.

I didn’t expect that question, so I didn’t program that answer to appear the next time I hit the remote.

“I think their silence is your answer,” I say.

“Wait,” she says to the TV, “you said that he wasn’t needed if I was gone. What if I stayed?”

“What are you doing?” I quickly ask her.

“What?” she asks, “you think I can leave this place if I know they’ll kill you?”

You would be willing to stay?

She looks at me, and I can see the concern.

“If it means you don’t hurt Kyle, yes,” she says.

Perhaps we can work out a deal. If you agree to stay here for one year, Kyle will not be hurt.

“Done,” she says.

“No,” I jump in, “she’s not done. No, I can’t let you do that.”

“You’re not letting me do anything,” she says. “I decided, and I’m doing it.”

It seems you two need some time to discuss this. You will be given until later today. At which time, a decision must be made, and Kyle, because it revolves around you living or dying, the final say so will be yours. Just to reiterate, Linda can leave today or she can stay here a year. If she leaves today, you will not see tomorrow. That is all.

The TV shuts off.

I look at her and take a deep breath.

“No,” she says, pointing at me. “This is not your decision. You cannot do this. I won’t let you.”

“You heard them,” I say as I turn my back on her. “This is my choice.”

“Kyle, please,” she says as she walks around me and stands in front of me. “You can’t do this. Why would you do this?”

“How can I not? Linda, do you think I can let you sacrifice a year of your life in the hopes that possibly they’ll let me go then?”

“What do you mean “possibly?” she asks.

“Who knows with these guys?” I ask. “What’s to say they won’t kill me after the year is up? You would have given them a year of your life for nothing.”

“No, don’t say that,” she says. “It wouldn’t be for nothing.”

“You’re going home today Linda,” I tell her.

“No, Kyle, please don’t do this,” she says as tears come to her eyes.

I place my hands on her face and lean in and look deep in her eyes. “I couldn’t live with myself if you weren’t free. You need to leave today.”

“No, no, no,” she says and embraces me tightly. “Please Kyle, I’m begging you, don’t do this.”

I pull back and say, “You’re worth it.”

“I’m not worth your life,” she says.

“You’re worth more than my life,” I answer.

Tears rolling down her face, her eyes pleading with me to change my mind, she shakes her head.

I take her hand. “You couldn’t possibly be happy here. I would do anything to make you happy.”

“Then make me happy by staying with me for a year,” she says.

I stare deeply into her eyes and slowly nod. We remain looking at each other for a few moments, and she begins to lean in. It’s very subtle, but I see enough to begin leaning in as well. She sees it, and leans in further. I close the gap and pause just before our lips meet. Staring deep into her eyes, I try to communicate my love for her in my eyes. I see the same look in her. We both move at the same time, and we kiss. Softly and lightly at first, but it’s not long before we embrace each other tightly and put all our passion into this kiss.

She pulls back. “Tell me,” she says, “tell me you won’t tell them to release me.”

“Tell me,” I shoot back, “tell me you’ll be happy staying with me here for a year.”

“As long as you’re here,” she says, “I’ll be happy here.”

That’s all I needed to hear. All those weeks of preparing her, hypnotizing her and pleasuring her have come down to this. All this training has worked. She has spent all these weeks primed to unleash her desire for me. And with the memory of the last two weeks in her mind, this plan for me to sacrifice my life for her has pushed her into embracing her feelings for me. We continue kissing as our legs weaken and we slide down the wall onto the floor. Not pushing it too far, I place my hand on her hip. The desire to really start getting passionate is strong, but I’m not there yet. Very close, but the time will come soon enough.

I pull back and say, “Are you sure you want to stay?”

“Yes,” she says.

“You’re sacrificing a lot for me,” I tell her.

“You’re totally worth it,” she says.

“A year’s a long time,” I say.

“It’ll go by fast,” she says.

I smile and she smiles back. I embrace her, and she puts her head on my shoulder. We hold each other for quite a long time. We chat at times, but we don’t move. We’re both enjoying the feeling of holding each other. We talk of how we can spend the next year, and I suggest we start creating projects. I can design, she can decorate and we’ll pump out as many homes and buildings as we can. She loves the idea. We continue talking about other things, and at times, we’ll kiss and gaze into each other’s eyes. It is a most incredible time of bonding. I know the sex will come, but right now, it’s all about feeling her heart beat next to mine. Two hours pass before I decide it’s time to move forward. I stir a bit, and maneuver myself where I can reach into my pocket and hit the remote.

So have you been your decision?

We both look up at the TV, and motioning her to get up, we rise and face the TV.

“Yes, a decision has been reached,” I say to the TV.

And?

“If she stays,” I ask, “will I stay with her?”

Yes, most of the time. You will have your own room, but you will be free to see each other as often as you wish.

I look at Linda, and she stares at me with a look that tells me not to say anything different than I what I agreed to.

“Then, she will stay for the year,” I say.

Very well. Kyle, we’ll show you to your room. Linda, it’s time to exercise. Do you understand?

“I understand,” she says automatically.

Kyle, proceed out of the room and you’ll be directed where to go.

The TV shuts off, and we stand there in silence for a few seconds.

“Well,” I finally say, “I guess I’ll be back.”

“See you soon,” she says, smiling.

I kiss her and then exit the room. Once the door closes, I return back to the control room and see that she’s beginning to change into her workout clothes. I’m going to have at least 2 hours before she’s done exercising and showering. I smile. I know that in 3 hours, we will be totally interlocked. After all these hours, all these days and weeks, I’m less than 200 minutes from reaching the ultimate goal.

Those minutes pass slowly, but it’s all good. I want to make sure I’m as refreshed as possible. She finishes her running, and then she jumps in the tub. I’ve noticed that there’s a smile on her face pretty much the whole time. I set out her clothes, the hot mini-dress that zips all the way down the front.

Finally done bathing, she enters the room wrapped in a towel, and shows disappointment when she doesn’t see me.

“Where’s Kyle?” she asks.

He’ll be along in a little bit. It’s interesting how you knew someone named Kyle afterall.

“I just had no desire to share it with you,” she says defensively.

Fair enough. Finish getting ready, and Kyle will be here when you return.

The smile returns and she gets ready as quickly as she can and then scampers to the bathroom to dry her hair and put on her makeup. As she gets closer to finishing, I grab what I need to grab, and return to the room.

She enters the room, looking stunning. I smile and she flashes an even larger smile and hugs me. The embrace lasts a few moments and then we pull apart.

“How are you?” I ask.

“I’m good,” she responds, “How are you?”

“I’m very good,” I tell her.

“Good,” she says and she kisses me. I kiss back and it’s very nice. But now it’s time for the full treatment. I pull back.

“Ok,” I begin, “while I was in my room, they gave me a bunch of instructions. It sounded kind of odd, but they insisted I follow the instructions to a tee.”

“What kind of instructions?” she asks.

“Again, pretty odd, but they said that in order for them to accept our decision, I had to do everything they instructed.”

“Oh,” she says, wondering what’s going to happen next. “Is it something you have to do or me?”

“Well, I guess, kind of, both,” I tell her.

“Ok,” she perks up a little bit. “What do we need to do?”

“I guess I’ll begin,” I say. “Are you ready?”

“Ready as you are,” she says, smiling at me.

“Here we go,” I say.

I reach into my left pocket and pull out the sleep crystal and hold it up. The moment she sees it, her eyes widen a bit and they lock onto the crystal. The smile slowly fades and her eyelids begin drooping.

“What are you looking at?” I ask her.

“The sleep crystal,” she says softly.

“How does it make you feel?”

“Sleepy,” she whispers.

I continue holding it and watch as her body begins to relax. I get right in front of her and press myself up against her and place my right arm around her waist. She sleepily stares at the crystal, and I feel her knees begin to weaken. Supporting her, I slowly lower her to the ground, and we’re both on our knees. Reaching into my back pocket, I pull out the hankie. I had sprayed it liberally right before I came into the room. Continuing to hold up the crystal, I press the hankie against her face.

“Deep breath,” I whisper.

She inhales deeply and her eyes roll up and she melts into my arms. I hold her for a few minutes, with the hankie pressed against her lips. All the while, I’m telling her to go deeper and deeper into a relaxing sleep.

Lifting her up, I carry her to the bed and gently lay her down.

“Can you hear me, Linda?”

She nods.

“Do you need me to touch you?”

“Hmmmm, yes,” she says.

I pull out the teardrop crystal and hold it in front of her eyes.

“Linda, open your eyes.”

She opens her eyes and it’s not more than a few seconds before she’s aroused. Her hips begin slowly thrusting.

“You need me to touch you, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she sighs.

“Who makes you feel good?” I ask her.

“Kyle,” she says, her breathing beginning to quicken.

“You need my hands on your thighs, don’t you?”

“Ohhhhhh, yes,” she says, her hips thrusting forward.

“And you’ll want to orgasm the moment I touch you, don’t you?”

“Yes, ohhhhh, yes.”

“But not until I say, right?”

“Yes,” she whimpers.

“And only after you say, ‘please.’”

“Ohhhhhhhhh, please Kyle, please,” she whispers.

“Not yet, my dear,” I say as I place my hand on her inner thigh.

Panting and moaning, she rocks her hips violently. Her eyes closed tightly, her hands clutching the sheets on the bed, she gasps as she repeats my name.

Stroking her thigh, I place my other hand on her leg and slowly move it up to the innermost part of her thigh.

“Who makes you feel great?” I whisper.

“Oh Kyle, oh Kyle, oh pleeeeeease Kyle.”

“Yes, you need to cum for me, don’t you?”

“Yes, oooooohhhh, yes, ooooooohhhh, yessssssssss,” she purrs.

I begin stroking her thighs more roughly and she responds by thrusting her hips harder. I lean into her and whisper.

“Cum for me.”

She explodes, a struggle ensues. She is thrusting her hips forward as hard as she can, and my hands on her thighs are pushing her deep into the bed. Screaming my name, she fights me and enjoys being pinned. I keep repeating that it’s all for her and squeeze her thighs as I keep her down. Moaning and crying, she arches her back as much as she can.

She’s just about at the end of her orgasm when I press the hankie to her lips.

“Ohhhh……mmmphhh……………..ehhhh………….oh,” her breathing slows as she drifts into a deep state of relaxation.

Oh, the specialness of this moment. The past two weeks, I’ve dosed her after each orgasm, but today is much different. She will be enthralled in a state of pleasure, but she will be totally aware of everything that’s going on. I spend the next five minutes whispering to her how much I love giving her pleasure and how much she enjoys me pleasuring her. Normally, I’d give her at least 15 minutes to recover. But as I already stated, today is much different.

I unzip the front of her dress, down to her navel. Her breasts spill out, ready to be fondled. I hold up the tear drop crystal.

“Linda, open your eyes.”

Her eyes slowly open and fix on the crystal. I stay silent for a moment, gladly watching her begin to get aroused. Her nipples harden. After two straight weeks of ten-hour days of being pleasured, she is trained to get excited when she sees the crystal. And not deviating much from the routine, I’m guessing she’s sure that the next place I go is her breasts.

“Give me a deep breath, Linda.”

She inhales deeply, her breasts inch closer to me.

“Good girl. You need to feel me, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she says softly, her eyes glued to the crystal.

“Who do you need?”

“Kyle,” she responds as her hips begin moving.

“Who makes you feel soooooooo good?”

“Kyle,” she whispers.

“You want to orgasm when you feel his hand on your breast, don’t you?”

“Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, yes,” she says.

I take her breast in my hand.

“Not yet, Linda,” I whisper.

The effect is immediate. She loves the way her breast feels in my hand, and she is thrust onto the verge of an orgasm. Cupping her and gently squeezing her, I take her other breast in my free hand and begin tracing her areola with my index finger. Squeezing one breast, massaging the other, I’m so hard I can explode. She wants to explode, too.

“Who do you need?” I ask.

“Hmmmmmmmmmm, Kyle.”

“Kyle needs you, too.”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, please Kyle. Pleeeeeeeeeease!”

“All for you Linda,” I tell her as I lean in.

“Mmmmmmmmm, pleeeeeeeeeeeese.”

“Cum for me,” I tell her as place my lips on her breast. She explodes in a full orgasmic dance as my tongue licks her nipple. Opening as wide as I can, I take as much of her breast into my mouth as I can, and softly suck as my hand massages her other breast. My mouth remains there for the length of her orgasm. It’s an amazing play, going back and forth as her breathing causes her breasts to rise and fall. And as she relaxes, I slowly close my mouth and my lips linger on her nipple for a few moments before I pull my mouth off. I gently kiss her one more time before I move up to her face. She’s looking at me through half-closed eyelids. I place the hankie over her mouth.

“Sleep,” I whisper, and her eyes slowly close.

“I love giving you pleasure. This is all about you, Linda,” I softly tell her. “You love when I pleasure you, and the more you please me, the more I want to pleasure you. You belong to me, because you love the way I make you feel.”

For another five minutes, I’m giving her instruction. She falls deeper and deeper into my warm pool of contentment and submission. She embraces the fact that the more she submits, the more she will be content, the more she pleases me, the more pleasure she receives. It is a give-take relationship. She gives me full control, and I take her to extreme pleasure. I slowly unzip the rest of her dress and spread it open. Her glorious body begs me to take her. I put the crystal in front of her.

“Linda, open your eyes.”

She opens them and is mesmerized by the crystal, and so conditioned to its effects, she gets aroused almost immediately. I place my hand on her thigh, and with my index finger, I softly tap her.

“Who do you need?”

“Kyle,” she says softly.

“Kyle needs you,” I whisper and my finger traces the line of her panties and then goes under and traces right to her lips.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,” she purrs.

Massaging her lips, my finger quickly gets soaked with her juices. I can almost feel her lips pulsating. Her hips begin dancing, and I don’t even give her a chance to build up. I want her to orgasm now.

“Cum for me,” I tell her as I press my finger into her. She’s not expecting it. I had been so slow and gentle with her that this command for an immediate orgasm puts her into a frenzy. I push deeper and deeper, rubbing every inch inside her, and she dances for me. Pressing my lips against her neck causes her to shudder and moan louder. She begins to hyperventilate, and I can’t have her passing out, yet. I pull my finger out of her and place the hankie over her face. She whimpers and relaxes. In a few moments, she’s deeply relaxed.

And she is now ready for me. This is the moment. This is what I’ve been wanting to do ever since the day I put the chloroform-soaked mask on her face in her home. That day when her whole body relaxed and was at my mercy to do with what I wished. It took many weeks of restraint, but today is much different.

I take off my pants and slowly remove her panties. She lays there, totally relaxed and totally ready to accept me. I carefully spread apart her legs, and position myself in between them. Holding up the crystal, I tell her to open her eyes. Her hypnotized look is enough to make me orgasm.

“Linda, I need you. Do you need me?”

“Yes,” she says softly.

“You need me inside you, don’t you?”

“Hmmmmmmmm, yes,” she says as she gets aroused.

I press myself against her lips. She inhales deeply as she feels my warmth pressed to her. I gently push and, oh she is nice and tight. Wet, ready for me and tight, she spreads her legs a bit more as I push a bit further. Slowly and carefully pumping, I push a bit deeper with each push. Wanting to make a major thrust, I control myself so as to not hurt her. Each push gets me deeper and deeper, but I’m not rushing.

As I continue to push deeper, my hands massage her legs. I reach a point inside her where she totally opens up and I’m all the way in. I pull out almost all the way and I put my legs underneath her. I then push all the way and I stay there. Tossing the crystal to the side, I place my hands under her and pull her up to me. Face to face, I begin slowly pumping her. In an exotic dance, our hips are in perfect unison, rhythmically. She pulls back as I pull back and when we do, I feel myself pull almost all the way out of her, my tip stops right at her lips, and then we both thrust forward, and she takes all of me in her. I pump her slowly as my eyes are locked on her. She stares back at me, in a hypnotic stare. I lean in and press my lips against hers and we kiss as we continue our slow dance.

I then pull back and say, “Ssssh.”

I stop thrusting and she stops, too. We sit there holding each other, as she fully envelops me. I bask in her warmth, in her wetness. She stares at me, a look of total satisfaction on her face. I lean in close, as if I’m going to kiss her, never pulling my eyes off her, I say, “Cum for me.”

The orgasm begins, her breathing shortens and quickens, and she begins moaning. I remain still as her hips begin thrusting. Harder and harder, she moves and she wraps her arms around me and pulls me tightly into her. Her breasts are crushed against my chest as we’re in a bear hug and her hips continue their frantic thrust. All the while she’s screaming my name, her moans and sighs, a symphony to my ears. It’s taking more restraint for me, because I want to join her in thrusting, but I stay still as she does what she needs to do. Sighing softly, her orgasm ends, and she lays her head on my shoulder.

Feeling her relaxed, I begin to pump again, and she sighs in pleasure. Still slowly, I’m enjoying every second of being inside her, and yes, I want to start doing some serious pumping, but I’m still a few moments from doing that. I need her to recover and begin to dance with me again. Slowly and methodically pumping her, I’m whispering to her how it’s all for her and that all I want is to pleasure her.

She begins to get her strength back, and she pulls and looks at me, as she again starts to move her hips. Our dance continues and now’s the time to push everything I am into her.

“Look deep into my eyes,” I whisper to her. She obeys.

“In a few moments, I’m going to erupt inside you. You’re ready for that, aren’t you?”

“Yes,” she says, a sensual look on her face that almost makes me orgasm right there.

“My cum is going to have an interesting effect on you. My cum is going to act like a sedative to your body. The effects will be immediate. The moment I erupt, it’ll be as if I stuck a needle in you and plunged a sedative into you. You will immediately feel warm all over and then you’ll feel very drowsy, very weak. You’ll fight it as long as you can, but the more I pump into you the more tired you will be. And then, it’ll be too strong and it’ll push you into a very deep sleep. Do you understand?”

“I understand,” she says.

“Good,” I tell her. “Also, I want you to keep looking at me as long as you can. No matter how tired you get, you keep looking at me as long as possible. Do you understand?”

“I understand,” she says again.

“Very good. This is all for you.”

And now, I begin to pump her. Harder and harder, as deep as I can go, I press my body into hers and put my hands on her ass to get more of her onto me. We’re both moaning and screaming each other’s names, and it’s finally my time. Feeling as hard as a rock, these weeks of restraint have ended and I erupt.

“Look at me, look at me,” I say as I’m panting.

I’m pouring into her, and sure enough, she feels the effects. Her body is under my complete control and the instruction I gave her about me sedating her has her swooning. More and more and I pump into her, her eyes rolling up, her body relaxing.

“Fight it, but it’s too strong. Fight it,” I urge her.

She tries to resist, but she’s being pulled into a deep sleep, and her eyes are trying to remain on me, but they keep closing and rolling and spinning.

“It’s too strong. It’s too strong.”

And I’m right. She fights as long as she can, but I’m too strong for her and she succumbs to the effects of me inside her. She absolutely melts in my arms.

“Sweet dreams, Linda,” I whisper as I pull her tightly against me. I continue pouring into her.

“More and more, I give you. It’ll keep you out longer. You’re all mine. You belong to me.”

I finish and I sit there, holding her.

“You might be able to hear me, and you might be able to feel me, but you are too weak and too content to care about anything right now. As you may notice, my cum is a sweet drug to you. One that you have instantly become addicted to. You love the way I feel inside you. You love the effect I have on you. You are deep in a blissful state of euphoria. You don’t care about anything right now. Even when you feel me dripping out of you, it doesn’t matter. You’re in a euphoric state. A place you love, a place that only I can take you to. As you please me, I pleasure you. The more I pleasure you, the more you need to please me. I’m all yours and you’re all mine.

I carefully lay her down and lie down facing her. She’s in a deep sleep, and I admire her beauty. I grab her leg and place it on my thigh. Face to face with her, I scoot down a bit. I gave her everything I am today, and she exhausted me. I’m gazing at her lovely breasts. I nuzzle up to them and slowly open my mouth. I place it on her breast, and enjoying the way she tastes, I suck on her. Dazing, I replay the way she felt as she melted in my arms. In pleasuring her, I succeeded in knocking her out, and I vaguely realize that she knocked me out, too. I think that was my last thought before I drifted to sleep, her breast still in my mouth.