The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Menagerie

Part V: LINDA’S ULTIMATE PLEASURE (Cont’d)

The Teardrop Crystal:

She sits there, dozing in a state of pleasure. Giving her those orgasms was spectacular, and I can honestly say that I’m not sure who enjoyed it more. I know, beyond any doubt, that she has never been pleasured so greatly, but it feels so good to be able to do this for her. As I sit there in the control room, watching her, knowing she is totally content right now, I find that I’m so glad I did this. Not just for me, but for her. And I know it’s not rational, because really, I kidnapped her for sexual reasons, but I just think of where she’d be right now if I hadn’t done this. She’d be working at a job, which she dislikes, and going home to a guy who couldn’t come close to doing for her what I just did. I know, quite irrational, but I look at my sleeping beauty, and I’m glad I can do this for her.

Just thinking about her next orgasm, I’m already hard, and I get up, hankie in hand, dose her once, and walk over to her. Her outfit is pretty much totally unzipped, and her breasts beckon me like a siren. Even though I feel those majestic mounds often, she tastes so good, I can’t get enough of them. But knowing I have to stick to the process, I refrain and ready myself for her next orgasm.

“Linda, look at the crystal,” I tell her.

She opens her eyes and blissfully stares at it.

“It feels so good, doesn’t it?”

She slowly blinks and, with a smile, nods.

“Yes, and who makes you feel good?”

“Kyle,” she responds as her smile gets bigger. She has been needing this, wanting this for a long time, because she’s already aroused. Her nipples are erect, and I know her lips are throbbing.

“Kyle loves making you feel good, and you love when he makes you feel good, don’t you?”

“Hmmmmmmm, yes,” she whispers.

“Yes, and you need to feel his touch right now, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she says, as her breath shortens.

“His hands on your thighs feels so good, doesn’t it?”

She nods vigorously.

“Feeling his hands on your thighs makes you want to cum, doesn’t it?”

“Oh, yes,” she says as her hips begin thrusting.

“But you won’t cum until I say, right?”

“No,” she whimpers.

“It’s only because I want it to be at the right time, so it’ll feel even better,” I say as I kneel and place my hands on her inner thighs. She gasps and her hips begin moving even harder. Everything about her body is aching for me to be inside her, and I’d like nothing more than to shorten our session and begin pumping her. But no, not yet. That will be the culmination, the encore after an historic performance. Right now, my hands are massaging her thighs, alternating between a rough stroke and a gentle squeeze. Her eyes are no longer on the crystal, but shut tightly as she’s rocking hard in the chair. Hey, that’s funny. She’s rocking hard, and I’m rock hard. That’s right, we’re on the same wavelength.

This time, as I pull lean in close, my lips mere centimeters from her ear, I change it up a bit.

“Cum for me,” I ask, as I sink down a bit and press my lips to her neck.

And she lets loose in a full orgasmic tremor. Her gorgeous body slides down in the chair, her eyes keep opening and closing, looking left, right, upward, as I move my kisses up and down her neck.

“Just for you, Linda. Just for you,” I whisper to her in between kisses.

She dances in pleasure, moaning, screaming my name, crying and sighing.

“Say my name and it feels better,” I gently tell her.

“Kyle,” she says in between gasps.

“Yes,” I urge her.

“Kyle,” she says louder. “Kyle, Kyle.”

The last one is a full out scream as she’s at the apex of pleasure. I know that it won’t be but a few more moments before she’s through, so I decide to shorten it and knock her out.

“Say my name again,” I tell her.

“Kyl………..hmmmphh………oooooohh,” she moans as I place the hankie over her lips and her dance begins to slow down as her body relaxes. Her beautiful eyes glaze over and slowly close. Taking a deep breath, she lets out a sigh and dazes into her hypnotic sleep.

I hold the hankie to her face for a few more seconds and then rush over to my control room and dose her twice. Clicking on the recording of my instruction, I now have fifteen minutes to calm down, and she has that time to receive reinforcement of her desire to have me make her feel good.

Those minutes go by quickly. Don’t get me wrong, giving her this pleasure is fantastic, it’s just wearing me out. I think a part of it is because I’m having to restrain myself, and that’s taking a lot of energy. But it’s all great, and I give her a dose and then enter the room again.

“Linda, look at the crystal.”

She complies and I wait for a few seconds to see what happens. Sure enough, I knew it. Being under the influence of the doses I give her and the orgasms she’s already had, she is already being programmed to be aroused when she looks at the crystal. Staring at the crystal, knowing what’s coming next, her nipples rise and harden.

“Yes Linda, who makes you feel good?”

“Kyle,” she whispers as she stares at the crystal.

“And you love it when he touches you, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she answers as her hips begin moving.

“You need him to touch your breasts, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she whispers as she arches her back to push her breasts out.

“Yes,” I whisper, “you love when Kyle touches you.”

“Yes,” she whispers back.

“Who do you need?”

“Kyle,” she says closing her eyes as her hands clench the chair.

“Who do you need?”

“Kyle,” she whispers.

“And Kyle needs you,” I say as I place both my hands under her breasts and cupping them, I gently squeeze.

“Ohhhhhh,” she moans as she begins panting.

“No orgasm before I say, remember?”

“Yes,” she says, panting hard. It’s a good thing I told her, because she was just on the verge.

“Only when I ask you to cum for me,” I tell her as I move my hands, caressing her breasts, massaging them tenderly.

“Oh, Kyle,” she says, arching her back, while her legs straighten out, her toes pointed.

“And you do want to cum for me, don’t you?”

“Yes, Kyle, please.”

Oh, I like that.

“When you say ‘please,’ it really makes me want to allow you to orgasm. If you want to orgasm, say ‘please,’” I tell her.

“Please, Kyle, please,” she says almost sobbing as her whole body tenses up, almost to the point of shaking.

“You’ll cum for me when you feel my lips press against yours. You need to kiss me, don’t you?” I ask as I my fingers gently squeeze her nipples.

“Yes,” she cries, shaking more.

I lean in closer to her, my lips getting ever so nearer to hers.

“Say ‘please’ one more time,” I ask her.

“Please Kyle,” her eyes open and look at me.

Staring deep into her eyes, I tell her, “Cum for me,” and I kiss her.

Our lips meet and she hungrily opens her mouth so our tongues can tenderly dance. Taking her hands off the chair, she wraps her arms around me and embraces me tightly. I’m able to squeeze my hands out between us and I place them on her legs and massage her. This is a most interesting orgasm. She moans and sighs as we kiss, her arms are wrapped tightly around me, her body is tense, but it’s different. It’s not a giant eruption, like a volcano that would violently erupt. It’s the type where the volcano just oozes lava all over the land. She is going through a full orgasm and yet, it’s the most tender thing I’ve ever experienced. Feeling her body in my hands and how tense she is, our kissing is slow and passionate. We’re both giving each other what we need.

This time I let her finish her orgasm, and I pull back to let her breathe. Giving her a few moments and enjoying how pleasured she feels, I hesitate a bit to press the hankie against her. But she’s beginning to recover, and so I wait no longer. Holding the hankie against her lips, she sighs loudly, and it’s no more than a few seconds before she’s out.

With us both needing the time to recover, I walk back to the control room, slump into the chair and make sure she’s listening to the recording of my instructions. Sitting in the chair, I realize, I need to dose her. I spray her twice and relax for the next fifteen minutes. During that time, she is being reinforced with the idea that she loves the way I make her feel, she needs me to make her feel great, she loves when I put her in a hypnotic sleep, she wants to do anything I ask. Yes, giving her the most pleasure she’s ever had, combined with the effects of the drug and the hypnosis, she is giving herself to do whatever I ask her to do. She is being programmed to understand that the more she pleases me, the more pleasure she’ll receive, and the more pleasure she receives, the more she wants to please me.

The recovery time passes quickly, and I get up, turn off the recording, dose her once, and go back into the room.

“Linda, look at the crystal,” I tell her.

She sleepily opens her eyes and stares at the crystal. She adjusts in the chair, as if she’s readying herself for what’s next. Once again, it’s not more than a few seconds that pass before she starts getting aroused.

“You love the way I make you feel, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she sighs.

“Yes, and I love making you feel great. You need me to make you feel great, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she says, her hips beginning to thrust.

“And you need to feel my finger on your lips, don’t you?”

“Ohhhhh, yes.”

I put my hands on her thighs, starting on the outer part and then moving inwards.

“Who makes you feel good?” I ask her.

“Kyle,” she purrs.

“Yes, and who do you want to cum for?”

“Kyle,” she sighs.

Her hips are thrusting forward, needing to feel my touch. This one’s going to be a big one. I move my hands inward, and this time I start rubbing her lips with both index fingers. She starts pumping harder.

“Yes………..Yes………..Oh, Kyle………Please.”

She’s ready for me. This buildup is taking no time at all. Clenching the chair, her hips thrust so far forward that she’s no longer sitting in the chair.

“Please, Kyle……….Please,” she screams.

“You want to cum for me, don’t you?”

“Oh yes, oh yes………oh……….oh……….yes………please.”

Leaning in, I say, “Cum for me,” and I slide my finger into her just as press my lips against her breast. And this time, it’s a violent eruption. Stroking her with my finger, while sucking on her breast, I have her lost in a dance of delirium. She’s moving so much, I’m having to keep her steady to prevent her from flying out of the chair. Deeper and deeper, I thrust my finger into her as my mouth widens to cover as much breast as I can while my tongue plays with her nipple. Screaming out my name, she’s panting hard and I can see it. I can feel it. She’s on the verge of passing out. Knowing I have her on the edge, my finger starts pumping her hard, and with my left hand, I grab her wrist and pin her arm to the chair. She screams in delight at both the way my finger feels in her and being restrained, and her breathing shortens and quickens.

“Just for you Linda. All for you,” I whisper.

She’s hyperventilating. And then it happens. Her eyes roll back, she lets out a gasp and her whole body relaxes. Yes! I gave her so much pleasure that she passed out. My knocked out beauty rests now, and I kiss her gently on the cheek. It’s a bit early to knock her out already. There are plenty of orgasms left to be had today, so she’s going to need to rest for an hour. I go to the control room, and play her the reinforcements. There’s no need to dose her right now. She’s out like a light. I do have to keep my eye on her. When she begins to stir, I’ll need to dose her. A few minutes pass, and I see her begin to move. I wait a few moments as her head bobs a few times and her eyes strain open and immediately close. She takes a deep breath. Her eyes open again and they focus a bit, as she’s becoming aware of her surroundings. Now! I dose her three times, and she begins to try and get off the chair when the drug begins to take effect. Weakening, she tries to fight it, but overwhelmed and exhausted, she drifts back into her hypnotic sleep.

The rest of the day continues with me giving her orgasm after orgasm. Her whole day consists of being pleasured and sleeping. In her pleasure, she calls my name. In her sleep, she hears my commands. As the day wears on, I get more and more worn out. It is the restrain I’m having to apply that’s tiring me out. And after her last orgasm of the day, I can’t stop myself.

Standing over her, as she is dozing in her blissful state, I’m so hard, I got to do something. I know I shouldn’t, but this time I can’t resist. I rush into the control room and dose her three times. She’s already exhausted, but I want to make sure she stays out. Going back into her room, I take off my pants. I then lower her chair so that I can straddle her. I shouldn’t. I shouldn’t, but I’m so hard I have to do something.

Standing over her, I place my hands on the outer parts of her breasts. Her cleavage is already beautiful. Her breasts are nice and full that they have no need for any bra to push them together. They are so round that they’re naturally formed to create amazing cleavage. But right now, with my hands on her, I push them together and I slide myself into her cleavage. Pushing and thrusting, I squeeze her breasts together tighter so they smother me. Wow, it feels amazing as I rub against her breasts. As good as it feels, I can’t wait until I’m inside her. I can’t wait to feel her warmth, to feel her moisten me and to feel her envelope me and then tense up so she squeezes me mightily. I am so looking forward to that day. It’s soon, but right now I’m basking in the way her breasts feel around me. Sliding back and forth, gazing at this gorgeous woman, knowing that I’ve been able to give her ultimate pleasure, I begin pumping harder. Squeezing her breasts together tighter, I push and pull myself into them.

“Oh Linda,” I moan. “Ohhhhhhhhhh, thank you.”

Pumping harder and harder, feeling her breasts in my hands, watching her as she sleeps, I erupt. All over her. My thrusting becomes more deliberate, slowing and pushing as far as I can, I’m shooting everything I have onto her. And then, silence. The only sound is my panting, as I get off her and collapse on the floor, exhausted. It takes a few minutes to recover, but I pick myself up and go to the control room and dose her a few times. The next ten minutes involve cleaning her up. She’s covered in my cum, and I want to make sure she totally clean. It takes a bit longer, because I’m spent. Once finished, I dose her one more time. She probably doesn’t need it. She’s exhausted, herself, but I figure it would be best. Dragging myself back to her room, I barely have enough strength to lift her up and over my shoulder. Carefully, and tiredly, I carry her back to her room. Taking off her shoes, covering her up, I go back to the control room to play her my recorded commands.

I’m exhausted. I stumble upstairs to my room, glad that she’s responding just as I planned. The next few weeks will be spent the same way today went. Tomorrow morning will be interesting. She’s been dosed enough to be unsure of what is real, and so her mentality should be that she has been having some very intense dreams, and I’ll definitely confirm that. These “dreams” will be the most vivid she’s ever had, and I’ll make sure she believes there dreams. Wow, I’m tired, as I sit down on my bed. Smiling, I visualize some of our best moments. And as I begin to lie down, I can honestly say I’m not sure if I’m aware of when my head hits the pillow.