The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

My Career As a Wizard, Chapter 3

Author’s note: This story was written to try and give something back to the mcstories archive, which I have enjoyed for years now. I plan to write several chapters for it and maybe write another one if I get much good feedback. I hope at least somebody enjoys it. Either way, send me feedback: whether you love it or hate it.

Further author’s note: I guess I should also add the usual stuff: Don’t read this if you’re under 18. It contains naked people fucking. That’s bad for you. Also, don’t drink and drive, stay away from drugs, say your prayers and you can achieve your dreams. I feel so good about myself now.

I got home later in the day in very high spirits. I got my root beer float, got some great sex, let the general public see a great pair of tits. Afterwards, I’d simply gone for a walk, wanting to make sure Joe and Sam had plenty of time. Overall, a very well-spent few hours.

The first thing I saw when I entered the room was Joe, sound asleep in my chair and wearing nothing but, oddly enough, a pair of Sam’s panties. I didn’t even want to try and guess what all they’d done together, but I figured it was something crazy.

Sam was standing in the doorway to my bedroom, looking exhausted but still horny. More and more, it seemed like she couldn’t ever stop being horny. Her tits were hard and she was so wet that she was literally dripping. She gave me a weak smile and went over to wrap her arms around my neck, her lips pressed against my ear.

“I need to be fucked again. Please, master, I beg you.”

She smelled terrible, and as I put my hands on her ass I realized that she had dried saliva and come all over her. Most of it was probably mine, but a good portion of it had to be Joe’s. They’d been very busy.

“Sam, go take a shower and we’ll talk.”

She frowned and stared at me with unabated lust in her eyes for a moment, then reached down between her legs, feverishly rubbing her dirty cunt as she went to the bathroom to shower. Masturbation would have to do until she could have my cock.

I sat down on the couch and put my feet up on the coffee table, listening to the shower start up and the thud as Sam fell to the shower floor. The little whore was so horny that she couldn’t even lay down, she had to let herself fall. I could just picture her, sweat and come in her gorgeous red hair, spit and semen dried all over her body, spreading her legs in the air and getting off with the flow from the showerhead, not caring how filthy she was or what a slut she’d turned into.

I looked over at Joe, whose eyes were now open. I skipped the obvious question concerning the panties he was wearing.

“Dude, it’s impossible to satisfy that bitch. I’ve been sitting here pretending to be asleep for an hour. Thank God you came back. I tried to leave, she followed me naked into the hallway. I tried to sleep, she wouldn’t leave me alone. That girl is fucking hardcore.”

I smiled a little and relaxed on the seat, then launched into the full story on everything that happened so far with the book. I told him how I met Sam, told him about Betsy, and spoke very highly of the service at the ice cream shop downtown.

When I was finished, he sat for a moment, processing everything. “That might be the first really useful book you’ve ever read,” he said.

I smiled and nodded, just as Sam was coming out of the bathroom. She had made herself stunning again. She hadn’t bothered to dry off after the shower, so water was sopping down her well-sculpted, perfectly feminine form, dripping from her wet hair onto the carpet.

I didn’t mind.

Her nipples were still standing out, but she had somehow managed to satisfy herself enough in the shower to keep from looking desperate. The look in her gorgeous green eyes was awe-inspiring: Simultaneously horny and sexy, and oddly commanding for a slave. They also looked very tired, but the dark little circles under them served almost like makeup, giving her a dark and sexy look. She stood with her feet apart, water droplets streaming down her perfectly-built legs and puddling at her immaculate feet. She approached me with a catlike lust in her eyes, each step measured and cool. As she came nearer, I wondered for a split second who was in control.

Sam sat down on my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck and wordlessly grinding her ass against my cock. I squeezed her tight in my arms, one hand reaching around to fondle her right breast, making her moan with lust. I looked over for a moment at Joe, who suddenly seemed a lot more interested in sex than he had been. I had an idea.

“Sam, would you like both of your masters to fuck you?”

She looked at me hungrily and nodded, then reluctantly got off of me at my command. I wasted no time stripping, ordering her onto all fours and gently pulling her head up to my cock by the hair, sliding my blessedly overworked member into her mouth and feeling it touch the back of her throat. She made muffled moaning noises, then cried out a little as she felt Joe invading her from behind.

I was completely worked up by how unspeakably sexy she’d made herself, so I wasn’t gentle ramming my cock down her throat. Sam liked it rough, though, and she wiggled her ass at Joe, urging him to pound her as hard as he could. Joe was more than happy to comply, and we had a good time. Sam was getting fucked from every angle and clearly loving it; she was getting harder and harder to satisfy, but I think that did the trick. Sam came enormously shortly after Joe and I did, and that may have been the last time I ever saw her voluntarily take my cock out of her mouth.

Anyway, after all this excitement, Joe left, and I broke my hold on Sam for the evening. It’s harder than you might expect to set someone up so that you can control them when you want and then release them, which is why Sam had been over so long. I had spent quite a bit of time between sessions of fucking trying to figure out how to get her the hell out without breaking her heart.

The next day, I woke up needing to do something with my morning wood. I got out the book and flipped through it for purely verbal commands, then called my next-door neighbor. Her name was Amanda, and she was sort of a goth/punk type. Everytime I saw her I just wanted to pounce: She had several earrings in each ear, a tongue ring, a nose ring, and one of those sexy little studs that goes through between the lip and the chin. She had long, raven black hair that cascaded down her back. I often wondered what else was pierced on her and finally decided to find out.

One brief phone call later, I was knocking on her door. She opened up, looking pretty much the way she always did when I caught a glimpse of her in the morning. I think she always slept in the same black t-shirt, which was long enough that I could never tell if she had panties on. When she went out, she wore what may or may not have been a different black t-shirt, plus one of two pairs of jeans. She went barefoot when she could and had no shame at all about wearing a dirty pair of jeans with so many holes that you could walk behind her and get a perfect mental image of the lower half of her body.

And speaking of her feet.. oh, her feet. I have a foot fetish and her feet have been the subject of countless sessions of, ahem, alone time. Slender, petite, nails pampered more carefully than anything else on her body, they were her sexiest feature and I know she had seen me staring at them more than once.

There were no words after she opened the door. The last thing I wanted was to control a girl so wild, so I only made her want me; she grabbed my shirt and yanked me into her apartment, slamming the door shut and getting her shirt off.

My questions about her body were now answered. She also had a belly button piercing and a delicious-looking piercing in her right nipple that I couldn’t wait to play with.

She spoke before a word was out of my mouth. “On the bed.”

I hesitated for a moment and she grabbed my hand, pulling me after her until I was where she wanted me. She took off my boxers and my shirt, then pulled out a pair of handcuffs, cutting off my protests before I could register them and chaining me to her bedpost. My legs were free, and my cock was very apparently free; it was standing straight up. Here was a fetish I didn’t know I had.

She disappeared for a couple of minutes, during which I took a quick survey of her apartment. She had a mirror over the bed, a nice-looking stereo, what looked to be a very respectable collection of pornography, and some cooking stuff.

She returned wearing a pair of thigh-high vinyl boots with huge, chunky heels, a shiny vinyl bra, vinyl gloves up to her elbows and still no panties. She also had two more sets of handcuffs, which she used to chain my legs to the bed. The only part of me that was roaming free was my cock, and it was very clearly excited about the whole situation.

“I want us to get one thing straight right now,” she said. “I’ve never, ever wanted to fuck you, and I know you’ve done something to make me want to. After I do what you’ve made me want to do, I’m going to find out what you did to me.”

I started to speak and that damn bitch slapped me. “Shut up,” she said. “In fact..”

She grabbed some duct tape out of a drawer and put it over my mouth. Hands too tightly bound to use that sort of magic, unable to speak, I was at her mercy until I could speak again. Not that I really minded being at her mercy: I had, after all, wanted to fuck her for a long time, and I was finally getting that wish.

The spell I’d used to make her want me went further than just a sexual longing. She wanted to satisfy me deeply, be my ultimate sexual experience.

The first thing she did was stretch her thin, gorgeous body out on top of mine. It was a delight to have it there, pale and soft and warm. Her cunt rubbed up against my aching cock, but first she had to give me a little delightful sexual punishment, digging her nails into my chest and ravaging the skin there. My muffled cries didn’t stop her, and she dragged her nails all the way from my chest to my cock, stopping just short of it. I didn’t bleed, but she’d taken some skin off. It hurt and it was wonderful.

Only after she’d torn up some of my skin did she lower herself onto my giant, throbbing cock. She was almost as tight as Jenna and much better. She dug her nails as tightly as she could into my stomach and leaned forward a little bit, then started fucking me as hard as she possibly could, bouncing on my cock and digging her nails in tight enough to cause me to bleed.

The explosion that went through me when I came was incredible. I think she came even harder, because her nails dug in so far that I swear she almost gave me an appendectomy.

When it was done, I damn near blacked out. It was that good. She changed completely afterward, however; instantly she was off of me, before all the cum was even off of my cock, and she went into the other room, grabbing a whip and returning.

She knew how to use a whip, for pleasure and for pain, and right now it was pain she wanted to inflict. She concentrated on my stomach, on the already tender areas where she’d dug in her nails. She burned me with candles and dripped the wax onto my poor cock. When she thought I’d had enough, she ripped the tape off of my mouth, apparently thinking that a little torture was going to make me tell her what she wanted to know.

A few words and she was blanked out. I damn near put her to sleep, but that would’ve been a stupid thing to do, considering my rather helpless position. Instead, I spent a few moments trying to remember the right words, and spoke them.

She was now receptive to simple commands, utterly submissive, but more like a robot than anything. I had her free my hands, then my feet, and got up. My wrists and ankles were sore, and my chest and stomach were covered in blood. That fucking bitch had given me a real going over, and I wasn’t going to let her forget it.

I hadn’t planned on slapping her, but I did. Hard. She fell back across the room and collapsed against the wall, not even making a peep, just laying as she fell, slumped helplessly against the wall. I knew she was still in there somewhere, helpless against whatever I asked of her, and not even remotely attracted to me. She was conscious of everything she did, and though she did it all, she would be miserable.

I had the bitch drop to her knees and grabbed her hair roughly, moving her lips to within inches of my cock and having her open her mouth, roughly forcing my cock back against her throat and ordering her to suck it like the fucking cunt that she was. Instantly, her mouth became a vacuum, and her nails dug into the backs of my thighs. Her nose bumped my stomach over and over as she deep throated me, hating every moment of it.

It was a very nice blowjob. I fucked her mouth until I came on the back of her throat, then kept my cock in her mouth with orders not to close it until my come had slid down her throat. She choked a little, forbidden to cough, and after several fun seconds of watching her turn blue I took my cock out of her mouth and let her cough and retch.

I fucked her more times than I can really remember after that. I left her cunt sore and raw, her asshole bleeding, and her mouth tired and red from sucking at me. I spent the day with her, whacking off and shooting come in her eyes with orders not to blink, on her tongue with orders not to swallow, and on her tits and stomach and ass with orders not to wipe it off.

I left her there momentarily as I got dressed and went back to my room for the book, needing it to cast a more complex spell than I’d really attempted so far. I knew she hated me; how could she not, after all I’d done to her? I let her keep that hate, but I also implanted the severest possible restrictions against seeking revenge or telling anyone else what I’d done. I let her live her life just as she had been, but I also made her utterly submissive to my commands, even if she would hate doing what I asked.

It was a difficult spell, and required quite a bit of preparation. I didn’t think about it at the time, but I had just created my first slave and, in a way, taken my first life.