The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: This story was written to try and give something back to the mcstories archive, which I have enjoyed for years now. I plan to write several chapters for it and maybe write another one if I get much good feedback. I hope at least somebody enjoys it. Either way, send me feedback: whether you love it or hate it.

Further author’s note: I guess I should also add the usual stuff: Don’t read this if you’re under 18. It contains naked people fucking. That’s bad for you. Also, don’t drink and drive, stay away from drugs, say your prayers and you can achieve your dreams. I feel so good about myself now.

A week later, I was sitting at my brand-new Compaq Presario, fresh from the store. I hadn’t paid for it. The saleswoman had suddenly become overwhelmed with compassion for my financial situation and written a check to cover the computer. It was the least she could do, in exchange for the night of absolutely perfect sex I gave her afterwards. She was rather cute, with short honey-blonde hair and nice perky tits, but not completely my type, so I didn’t call back.

Sam was over, but she wasn’t doing much. I had found that if you let her, she would talk and talk and talk. It didn’t matter what it was about. She told me about old boyfriends, movies she’d seen last week or last decade, the first time she masturbated, the first time she fucked, how crazy she was about my cock, that kind of thing. I didn’t have to ask for any of it. She was just that way. Eventually it got rather annoying, so I cast a spell that put her in kind of a dazed state and had her sit on the couch. Naked, of course; I’m a classy guy, and I like to have tasteful decorations in my apartment. I hadn’t called Betsy, and had been back to the library only once to return a severely overdue book that I’d been getting letters about for a month. She had simply remembered me as the asshole jerk she didn’t like. Or, in Betsy Language, probably as the misguided sinner she didn’t like. She would never look me in the eye, even when I tried to have a conversation with her. I let it pass. She could be such a frigid bitch, I decided not to use her anymore.

I had the spellbook lying open on the little table next to my computer desk, flipping through it and carefully reading through everything. This might take a few weeks, but it was a good idea. I was going to categorize the spells, alphabetize them, then print them out with a table of contents. It would make using the book much easier. Of course, time stop came first, with exactly-copied footnotes about its effects on the natural world, and then some of the more subtle influence spells. The subtler the influence, the better. I liked the internal conflict, especially in Betsy. Too bad I couldn’t stand her.

I was just creating a new subdirectory in the MAGIC BOOK directory for spells that involved turning an animal you had already transformed into another animal into still another animal when there was a knock on my apartment door. I had just moved into the apartment when I found the book. The apartment was tiny but usable, although I planned to try and get a much nicer place to live when I was sure I could pull it off. Have someone who could afford it sell their house to me for $5 and a pack of gum, something like that.

Anyway, at the door was my friend Joe. Joe and I go way back; I met him in seventh grade. We had interests in the same women, usually, but the friendship always came first. I invited him in before I remembered that some things in the apartment might look a little suspicious, but it was too late. The look of stunned shock on his face was almost worth it.

“Dude. Um, you gonna introduce me?” His face was red. He was clearly embarrassed. He didn’t know Sam.

I nodded. “Of course. Hang on a second, though.” I went to the computer and clicked a few things to get to the spells I’d already indexed. Bringing her out of this state was easy enough. She looked around, remembering where she was and who she belonged to, and gave me a warm come-hither smile. She didn’t even notice Joe until I coughed a little and said, “Sam, this is Joe. Joe, Sam.”

Joe deliberated for a moment, then awkwardly bent forward to shake her hand. She smiled, but not warmly, and there wasn’t an ounce of interest in any part of her body language. This pleased me. Joe stared at her breasts for a moment, then blinked and looked up at me. “Um. Can we talk?”

I nodded again, took him into my bedroom, and shut the door. As I closed it, I winked at Sam. She crossed her gorgeous, flawless legs at the thigh and smiled and winked back.

I grinned at him. “What do you think?”

He was flabbergasted. “Dude, you’ve got a naked woman in there. When I walk in, she ain’t moving or blinking or anything. Just sitting there staring at a spot on the wall. You do something on the computer and say a few words, suddenly she’s active again. What the hell did you do, hypnotize her?”

I sighed and went out to quickly get the book. Sam’s eyes followed me until I was back in the bedroom. She started to say something but I closed the door. “This book, Joe, is amazing. It’s full of magic spells that actually work. I used the spells to sort of bend Sam’s will, and now she’s so taken with me she wouldn’t think of anybody else. She’s completely mine.”

Joe looked from me to the book, and then grabbed it out of my hands. He flipped through it, furrowing his brow at the strange words that didn’t seem to have an origin in any language. Then he seemed to compose himself, working past his shock in one quick moment. He grinned at me. “If a girl like that would fuck you, she’d about have to be under the influence of something, huh?”

I shrugged and nodded.

“These really work?”

I nodded again.

“Dude.”

I nodded a third time. Then an idea struck me. “Want her?”

He was stunned again. “How do you mean?”

“I can get anybody, anytime I want. You can have her if you like.”

“Uh. Okay.”

I opened the door again and walked back into the room. As I walked over to the couch and sat back down next to Sam, she snuggled up close to me and wrapped both her arms around one of mine. She leaned in close and whispered in my ear.

“Wanna get rid of your friend, honey? We could be alone..” I felt her hand drifting down to my crotch and started to get hard against my khaki pants. I brushed her hand aside and told her to be quiet, then told her to look at Joe. She did.

“Sam, I want you to feel the same way about Joe as you do about me. Can you do that, baby?”

She furrowed her brow a little. She did that a lot, and it was always sexy. “Yeah. Um, I guess.”

My hold on her mind grew almost exponentially the longer she was under my spell, so I didn’t even have to implant commands directly anymore. Sam was completely mine. Now she was mine and Joe’s, but still probably more mine than Joe’s. She stood up and crossed the room quickly enough to make her perky tits bounce, then wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed him on the mouth. Joe gave me a stunned but thankful look as Sam dragged him into the bedroom. I didn’t particularly want to sit and listen to them fuck for very long, so I grabbed the book and turned off the computer, careful to make sure the security was on and everything, and then left to go run some errands.

* * *

As soon as I walked into the ice cream shop downtown, I saw a girl that I knew I wanted for my own. She must’ve been new, and she was probably the youngest you could possibly be and still be legally employed. A fresh 16. I walked up to the counter; the place was full, but there was no line. Great service at that place. I ordered a root beer float and gaped openly at her tits as she totalled my order. She had red hair, but not dark and full-bodied like Sam’s; hers was more of an orange color, pulled back in a ponytail that really fit her face. And her face was adorable. It was covered in cute freckles, not the unattractive kind but the very attractive kind. She was fairly short, a few inches shorter than me, and she was wearing the tightest orange shirt I had ever seen. The outline of her bra was apparent on the shirt, and I really liked that. She was wearing ridiculously short shorts, too, which left very little of her legs to the imagination. Her tits weren’t spectacularly large, but they looked huge on her small frame. I just couldn’t quit looking at them. Basically, she was the kind of girl on who nothing is outstanding, but everything works together to make you want her really bad.

When she looked up from the cash register and saw me staring at her tits, I was very surprised that she didn’t shoot me a dirty look. She just gave me the sweetest smile she had in her and gave me my total. I paid and took my root beer float to a small, superficially clean table, where I promptly stopped time. I had learned several tricks since my initial use of the book, and one of them was bringing select people and objects out of time stop while the rest of the world remained frozen. I walked up to the counter and through the swinging door to the side of it. Then I took the girl’s hand, put her into a hypnotic trance and restarted time for her. Now she was under my control.

“What’s your name?” I asked. I took off her shirt and she moved to try to stop me, but under this kind of trance it was impossible for her to completely resist. It took a bit of struggle, but eventually I got the shirt off and her creamy, milky white torso was revealed, dotted with absolutely adorable freckles. Her skin was soft and warm, and when I put my hand on her stomach, she shuddered a little. She was probably a virgin.

It took her a little while to respond to me. She didn’t want to. I had to go in and break down a couple of her mental barriers. Another neat trick found at random in the book. “Jenna,” she mumbled. One single, solitary tear escaped her eye. Why did I always have to find the chicks that found this sort of thing abhorrent?

I nodded. “That’s a beautiful name, Jenna.” She didn’t respond. I hadn’t told her to.

“Jenna, I want you to get naked for me. Now.”

Another tear escaped her eye. Her hands trembled as her mind fought at an apparently perfect balance between wanting to obey the subconscious command and wanting to obey her conscious desires. I didn’t want to mess with her mind, but I did want her to strip, so I tried to decide my next course of action. I thought maybe she would be quicker to want to undress if she were aroused.

I gently rested my hand on the front of her white, lacy bra. She raised one of her hands to stop me and I slapped it away. She didn’t resist anymore. I rubbed her cute, pert tits through her bra, massaging them at a steady, rhythmic pattern, watching her face for any sign of response. It took a little while, but eventually her tits were rock hard, and when I reached between her legs it didn’t take me very long to get her sopping wet.

I decided to try again, with a more forceful command to boot. I found that the shorter they were, the more impact they had. “Strip.”

There was no resistance, but the look on her face was not pleased. She had the bra off quickly, and dropped it to the floor unceremoniously. She was clearly aroused. She quickly stepped out of her shoes and took her socks off, then let down her shorts and white cotton panties, hesitating for a moment before letting them drop. The way her tits bounced when she straightened was mesmerizing; I stared at them, then at her pussy. She had a furry thatch of curly orange pubic hair, and the moment I saw it I loved it.

After staring for a moment, I ordered her to stand up straight, as she was slouching a little. She did so, her tits jutting out.

“Spread your legs a bit and grab your ankles.” Her response was immediate, no resistance at all. She gripped her ankles tight, a few tears dropping from her face to the floor as she continued trying to fight what I was doing. I gently ran the fingers of my left hand through her hair, bringing them up over her spine to her ass. I rubbed it for a moment, then looked at her face to see her reaction. She was enjoying it but didn’t want to admit it.

After a moment, I smacked her ass hard. She yelped loudly and looked over her shoulder at me. I ordered her to keep facing forward, then positioned myself for her pussy and rammed myself into her as hard as I could.

It was exquisite. She was a virgin, and tighter than any girl I’ve ever had. She screamed out in pain as I invaded her sopping pussy, but made no efforts to stop me, gripping tightly to her ankles as I rammed her again and again. It seemed like every time I pounded into her, it got more intense for both of us, and so, not wanting to come just yet but sensing I would if I continued at this pace, I took myself out of her for a moment.

I had both hands clutching tightly to her ass cheeks, so tight that my knuckles were white and my fingers left big red marks when I took them off. I stopped to rest, cock wagging huge and erect in front of me, and saw that Jenna was still required to clutch her ankles. Since I loved smacking her ass before, I decided to have fun with her.

“Jenna?”

No answer.

“Jenna, you little slut, answer me.”

I saw her shake a little bit and look up at me, hands still clutching tight to her ankles. “What?”

I smacked her ass hard. “Use some respect when you talk to me, you bitch.”

She winced to feel my hand smack her already sensitive ass, then nodded. “Yes, sir.”

I smiled. “That’s better.”

She made no response, didn’t need to. “Do you like when I smack your ass, Jenna?”

This got quite a response from her. “No. I hate it.”

I lifted my hand and smacked her ass at least twice as hard as anything I’d done before. She cried out and a few fresh tears escaped her eyes. “I told you to be respectful.”

She sobbed and looked up at me. It was an interesting thing to see: Here was a girl who had been fucked into a state of supremely horny arousal, yet she had absolutely no desire for any of it. She wanted it but she didn’t. She loved it but if horrified her, and she had no choice. “I, I’m sorry sir. I don’t like it when you smack my ass, sir.”

I nodded. “Much better,” I said, and then I drew back my hand and gave her ass a smack that left a big red mark-You could see the outline of my hand and fingers on her ass. She screamed and sobbed, tears dripping from her face to the floor and forming a puddle.

I moved back behind her. “Jenna, your ass is just impossible to resist.” She moaned, knowing what was about to happen, and tried to hold back another scream as my cock dove into her asshole.

God, her sweet, beautiful ass was tighter than her wonderful little pussy. As much as I didn’t want to come, being in there for long didn’t leave much of a choice. I had to hold on tight to keep her from falling down from the impact of each powerful thrust, dipping my cock deep into her asshole again and again, pounding it until every bit of come I was capable of producing was out of me and I was spent.

After I pulled myself out of her, I left her gripping her ankles.

“You liked some of that, didn’t you, Jenna?” I was still breathing hard from the pounding I’d given her ass.

She took a while to respond, so I smacked her ass again. It was starting to turn red from all the recent abuse it had taken. “I-Yes, sir.”

“Sir isn’t good enough now, Jenna. Master.”

“Yes, Master. Some of it.”

I rubbed her ass a little and walked in a slow circle around her, wondering what to do with her next. An epiphany struck me. “Stand up straight, babe.”

She did so, slowly straightening her exquisite back so that her breasts really stood out. I sighed a little and started to get dressed; she instinctively did the same, so I told her not to bother. She gave me a questioning look but knew not to speak out of turn.

“Move back to the cash register, Jenna.” She did so, walking slowly and seeming a bit wobbly in the knees, maybe because of how long she’d been in that position and how hard I’d fucked her.

I then erased any memories she might retain of me, went back to my table, started time and enjoyed my root beer float and the chaos that surrounded me when it turned out that Jenna herself was the last one in the room to notice how utterly naked she was.