The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MERINO APOTHEOSIS—2008

FEMALE BY DESIGN

8

The following night, sitting once again the backseat of the same large black vehicle, John Silverton listened to the man’s deep timbered voice. He had hardly slept and had been short-tempered all day, especially with Christie-finding it difficult to keep things from her. He couldn’t tell her, knowing it might endanger her, but he wanted to. That was the problem.

‘The Merino Apotheosis project must be stooped,’ the man’s voice told him seriously through the big car’s PA system. ‘In fact, several underground facilities exist within a one hundred mile radius of the Capital Cities of all western world countries,’ the man’s voice said through the big car’s PA system. The sudden sound startled him.

‘They host the various arms of the joint secret world government in their daily clandestine operations. Underground tunnels exist between those facilities that have been constructed by or with the assistance of the elected governments of the day.’

He said nothing and felt more was to come. He was right.

‘Electromagnetic security zones have been set up at various locations around these facilities,’ the man’s deep voice continued. ‘Security camera surveillance also monitors all approaches above ground to each facility. Some of these facilities masquerade as government military or joint defence force bases. They have had interior electromagnetic security zones constructed below the ground level surface of all primary security zones.’

John tried to look out through the car’s windows to see if he could gain some insight as to where he had been taken, but the windows had been blackened from the inside. He could see nothing. All he could do was to listen, but already, he no longer wanted to do even that. A sense of dread was developing in his mind.

‘All secret government underground facilities in all areas have and serve hidden agendas,’ the man’s voice told him matter-of-factly. ‘Testing and development of Gender Bias Weaponry is just one. Cloning of human male and female replacement bodies with no minds, which are to be occupied by implanted selected intelligence and consciousness is another.’

‘What? He exclaimed suddenly, but the man’s voice paid his exclamation no heed and continued on. The sense of dread deepened

‘Breeding laboratories for abducted human females exist all over the world, as well as Biological Material Processing Laboratories,’ the man said. ‘Confinement facilities for human males and females are there, too.’

‘Jesus,’ he exclaimed quietly, but again the voice continued on.

‘National Government and Joint Secret Government Facilities exist there, too, as well as facilities for the termination of male and females.’

‘What?’ He again exclaimed, but the man’s deep voice simply paid him no heed. ‘Facilities also exist for the testing and development of gravitational mind control on human males and females, as well as serving as a transference facility for male and female abductees.’

His mind was rapidly becoming numb. The sense of dread became alarming. He wished he had a pencil and paper to write it all down, although he doubted if he would ever forget that which he was being told.

‘Secret camouflaged and disguised surface areas serve as entry-exit points for various aerial vehicles with a diameter as large as two-hundred feet use these as entry-exit areas,’ he was told then. ‘These vehicles are used during daylight hours, as well as after dark.’

‘What?’ He exclaimed incredulously.

‘The associated metropolitan areas of most of the world’s largest cities are filled with secret government related activity, and with various secret government and non-government operatives observing various selected human male-female activities,’ the man said.

‘Jesus!’ He hissed between his teeth.

‘The information contained in this file that you can take away with you, but which is for your eyes only, has been verified by myself. And we can prove, when required, who we will, one day, tell you we are,’ the man told him. ‘Aside from myself, I have numerous contacts in sensitive government positions who allow me access to top secret and above classified information of this type for dissemination to the public, under a humankind duty of care.’

‘You’ve got to be kidding!’ He finally said through clenched teeth.

His mind was screaming to be let out of the car immediately. He didn’t want to hear another word.

‘I wish we were,’ the deep voice said, seemingly sincerely, ‘but the secret government of the world continues to rely upon your industry’s personal and professional gullibility, in particular, to your suppressing important information, such as you have just been told. Regretfully, your knowing and unknowing co-operation with it over the past forty years has exceeded their original expectations.’

‘I’m finding all of this a lot to take in at once,’ he said, nervous and afraid.

‘So did we,’ the deep voice replied. ‘But once you know something, it’s hard, if not impossible to unknow it. Wouldn’t you agree?’

‘Yes,’ he replied, wondering how he had gotten himself into all of this.

‘Why me?’ He asked.

‘Why not you?’ Came the man’s answer. ‘The secret world government has been involved in these operations in serious earnest for approximately fifty years or so. This first truth was responsible for the death of many, but also, one in particular; one of us in the know, who contacted someone such as you in the past, who then dared to approach certain individuals in high places and proposed that it was real. The second truth has gotten far more people killed when they tried to state it publicly over the years than will ever be known, but the truth must be told.’

‘Why hasn’t information of this kind come to light in some way before?’ He asked incredulously.

‘It has, often,’ the deep voice said, ‘but the real fact that the information is not known is because it was, has been, and is still being generally successfully suppressed by the secret world government and the global media, such as yourself.’

‘The secret world government?’ He exclaimed, his sense of dread and foreboding rising rapidly.

‘Yes,’ the man answered, ‘but if the information we give to you is released in the form of a book of fiction by someone credible like you, the repercussions of this information, we believe now, will and must eventually cause a major upheaval within that organisation. We hope it will also cause or bring about its eventual dissolution.’

‘Jesus!’ he hissed through his teeth, feeling somehow that everything he was being told was the absolute truth, at least as believed by the voice that was telling it.

‘If not,’ the deep voice said next, ‘the natural realignment of the human social and traditional male-female values as you’ve come to know them will be lost to us forever.’

‘Christ!’ He felt swamped with a deep feeling of dread and alarm, the likes of which he had never felt before.

‘He can’t help us with this,’ the deep voice said flatly. ‘Tell no one of this information at this stage, for your own safety. If they are not aware of you, you will be safe. If they become aware of you, you are finished.’

‘Finished?’ John exclaimed, shivering immediately.

‘Yes.’

He wanted to get out of the big car and run as fast as his legs could carry him, but he didn’t, and, he didn’t know why he didn’t.

‘How did you know my partner was a she?’ He asked, suddenly recalling he had intended to ask.

‘Who do you think you’re talking to?’ The deep voice asked.

‘I haven’t a bloody clue!’ He answered, becoming angry and scared both. ‘And in fact, I don’t even know if I want to be involved in all of this!’

‘If that’s the case, I’ll return you right now to where I picked you up and won’t contact you again,’ the voice said, sounding just a little disappointed. ‘And you’ll save me the trouble of telling you the rest of what you probably don’t want to hear and wouldn’t believe anyway. Buckle your belt. We’re on our way.’

‘Wait!’ He said suddenly, not knowing why.

He was in. He knew that as surely as he knew the sun would come up in the morning. He was in.

‘No more changes of mind,’ the deep voice said sharply. ‘Our time is too precious to waste. We know of your experience to commitment, once you do so. We just didn’t know how much guts you had for the truth, once you knew about it, even if you didn’t want to know it.’

‘Okay,’ he answered, getting the message. ‘I’m committed.’

‘Good,’ the deep voice said. The spirit of his tone sounded as if it had lifted a little. ‘There’s no challenge like no challenge. If anybody can get this out to the public’s attention, without getting himself or us killed, it’s you.’

‘Shit!’

‘Make no mistake; we’re already in it. We just don’t know how deep.’

‘Jesus.’

‘In a way, that’s what the Merino Apotheosis project is all about,’ the deep voice said with a chuckle, ‘although it’s nothing to laugh about, believe me. It is a world-wide project, which will be concluded soon, but it has its headquarters of operations and co-ordination at Pine Gap in Australia.’

His mind was spinning. He couldn’t seem to string two consecutive thoughts together to make a halfway decent question, but he knew he had a million of them.

‘I’ll need help,’ he said emphatically. ‘I can’t do this alone. I’ll have to use my partner. As I said, I can trust her.’

‘And as I said,’ the voice reminded him coldly. ‘You already are, with your life and hers.’

He slumped back down into the seat, amazed, terrified and stunned by everything he’d read and heard. His thoughts were chaotic. Christie would never believe him. He knew that. He had to have proof. He was about to ask for some when the deep voice spoke again.

‘Get out,’ the man’s voice said firmly. ‘Same place, same time. I’ll contact you.’

The car door clicked ajar and he got out, then watched it speed off into the night. He wondered again if he were dreaming, and again, as he’d done on the previous occasion, he pinched himself to see if he was awake. It hurt. He looked around. He was back where he started.