The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

MERINO APOTHEOSIS—2008

FEMALE BY DESIGN

3

Such beautiful variation, the dozing young girl thought-amazed at the kaleidoscope of rich texture in all the colours of the rainbow that soothed her eyes and bathed her senses in peace and calm, warmth and light. At one point, she believed she could almost taste the colours-so vivid and so alive were they in the wonderful dream she knew she was having.

She knew it was a dream because everything was tinged with a slight fluorescent glow that was gentle on her eyes. She felt that if she were to reach out her fingertips they would touch the living colours and feel the difference between the many different shades of reds and blues and greens and yellows.

Inhaling a deep breath, she sighed, thankful to be fortunate enough to be having such a dream. Each colour lived; each had its own rhythm, its own individual identity; each was wonderful.

Her conscious awareness that it was only a dream was continually reinforced by the thought that no such colour beauty existed on the earth that she had ever seen, in person or in any other arena of graphic display. Yet, she felt so awake and attuned, as if it were not a dream, at all-as if it were real.

She could feel the colours; could feel the warmth of the air surrounding her in the room. And, she could feel the gentle, soft hugging of the bed, upon which she lay on her back, gazing peacefully at the mesmerisingly alive quality of the different shades. They seemed to be healing her in some way that she could feel, but not quite understand.

She felt so aware, she realised then, so aware, as if it were not a dream at all, but a real, living experience of something truly wonderful. Then the thought repeated itself in her mind’s consciousness-she was so aware.

Then, as gently as the arrival of a glorious morning dawn; as softly as a mother bathing her new-born babe in warm soft water-something in her awareness gradually changed, of which she immediately became aware she had become aware of.

The warmth she felt from the many beautiful colours had changed to a different form of warmth, a penetrating warmth that seemed to permeate and pervade through her female body and through every pore of it, from the tip of her toes, to the top of her head. It was not unpleasant and reminded her of times when she had been alone with her fiancée, where, just being in his strong arms had caused her pulse to race and her heartbeat to skip and thump wildly against her ribcage.

She was a good girl and proud of saving that special part of her female being, until after marriage-not that it had always been easy. But, on those times, when it had become too much, whenever she felt feelings, similar to the sensations of warmth she was experiencing right then-her own gentle hands and fingers had guided. Then they had allowed her blissful escape into the wonderfully explosive world of rapturous sensations that had bathed her mind and senses for many pleasurable and long minutes.

Now, in the midst of the increasingly warm sensations coursing gently through her mind and body, her awareness gradually became attuned to another difference in her surroundings. It was music-a soft, almost far away sound of beautiful notes and melodies that crested and soared with a life of their own as they integrated and interacted with the many beautiful colours invading the conscious awareness of her whole-being body.

She took a deep breath then sighed deeply, relaxing even more into the warm, gentle grasp of the soft bedding surface upon which she lay; as if tender caring arms were gently taking her to its bosom, to hold her near and dear, for just a little while. She couldn’t believe the reality of the dream. It was so real it was beautiful, such that she felt like crying and then was aware that she felt like that and was warmed even more so.

The rich, radiant and penetrating colours warmed her throughout in sensually pleasant ways, while the magnificently haunting, but mesmerising, almost celestial sounding music that was just there, within the grasp of her hearing, healed her mind. All she had to do was to focus upon its lingering notes. They hung in the air about her head and intoxicated her senses, to the point where she again admitted to herself that her strange, but wonderful dream could almost be real. The celestial music and beat seemed to arrive from every direction, at once, as did the wonderful colours.

In her mind then, she consciously reminded herself to tell her fiancée all about her dream the following day. They met daily, after she finished work at the restaurant, to spend time together, talking and planning their future. She loved to hear him tell her of the house he was going to build for her, one day. He was a builder of houses and had showed her some of his completed works. And in that, she knew that the house he would one-day build for them both, would indeed be a fine and beautiful home.

In her conscious awareness of her present experience of the wonderful dream, she also reminded herself, with a slight grin, not to tell him of the part in her dream where she was feeling as she did now. At times, it was hard enough to restrain either of them from going further than they had planned in their mutual and loving caresses of physical happiness, shared through only hugging and holding and kissing.

The rich, warm colours and deep penetrating celestial sounds carried their simmering and gentle, relaxing warmth through every part of her whole being body then downward to pool their energies deeply, within her lush, secret nature forest.

No, she would not tell him of how she was feeling right then. And with that thought finalised, she became aware of her own hands then drifting slowly across her bare belly and downward, slowly ever downward, until just the tips of her warm fingers settled to rest softly down onto the lush, carpeted nature canopy of her dark, mystery grove.

‘Oh,’ she gasped, softly, at the first gentle firmness of her own touch, causing a quick breath, deeply into her lungs.

Slowly, she closed her eyes to the myriad of living colours, but strangely, they were still there, within her sight. And the celestial sounds seemed to grow a little louder in her ears, accompanied by a beat that sounded to her, as her own living pulse. It quickened whenever she allowed herself to become consciously aware of it. Then, with that living beat and enrapturing music ringing in her head, she allowed her own touch to begin its intimate exploration of her whole being body while she rested and languished, eyes closed. Then she began to float upon a gently-rocking tidal swell of increasing bodily sensuality and whole female natural feelings.

Although knowing it was only a dream-a beautiful dream, but a dream, nevertheless, she allowed her gentle fingertips their own free natural will. She had experienced similar feelings with her own self-pleasuring in seemingly real dreams, before, after her man had returned home, from evenings of hugging and kissing and holding each other close, for long periods of passionate time, but with no escape or release for them both.

She felt the fullness of her lips, as they swelled with her natural passion rising. Her liquid mating energies pooled and swirled, and, in doing so, quickly gathered their own natural momentum between her legs, such that she sighed, softly, in utter acceptance of the blessedness of them.

‘Ohh,’ she moaned softly, allowing her knees to rise a little and her feet to draw upward. Then they fell gently outward and away from the centre of her mating body where her knowing fingertips now caressed, yet even more deeply downward. She felt her feet then slowly follow.

The beat of the celestial music rose and fell steadily, with her living pulse. She found it a truly incredible dream, feeling the swelling mating fullness of her lips spread gently while her knees followed suit then spread, more widely. As her right fingertips brushed lightly over the carpeted Jewel of her carpeted Nile then circled gently above and below, her left hand slid ever downward. Her fingers then slipped in their travel, down even further on the glistening vertical smile of her own rising mating heat, now coming fully and freely to the surface.

‘Oh,’ she thought she heard herself moan, softly, but wasn’t worried because she knew she was only dreaming such a wonderful dream, and, that it was happening while she was alone in her bed; nobody could hear, nobody was there. She was alone in her wonderful dream of pleasure.

And in that, she thought of her lonely man as her mating and breeding centre flamed brilliantly from her own urgent touch. The sadness of that lonely thought then vanished, instantly, in the cresting sea of rising sexual tension and sensation that radiated upward and downward both, such that she felt her own virgin wine trickling slowly downward and backward between her buttocks, to pool around her radiant and untouched nether necklace.

‘Ohh,’ she sighed again then widened the smile on her face even further, while her knees and her feet followed suit, yet, once again.

For some reason, she had always felt she was special, even if only to her, and, not only in wonderful dreams, such as these. Her mother had always reinforced that belief. Her man did, as well. Now, she truly felt that way, as if she had been born for some special person to find some day, to mate with and to breed with, that all she had to do was wait until that destined person came along.

In the midst of yet another deep groan of raw and rising sexual carnal pleasure while the urgency of her hands began to intensify, did she believe truly, that that special person, had now come into her life, in full.

‘Oh, god,’ she gasped softly, drawing up her feet even further, widening her knees even further.

Her heels brushed gently upon her warm buttocks; her loins gently thrust to meet each of her own deepening and highly intimate caresses. Her left hand then withdrew lazily, of its own free will then slowly rose to her left breast while her breathing deepened even more in her awareness of her own body’s natural mating language of communication. Then she felt the warm touch of one glistening fingertip, as it began to trace smooth circles, around the base of her stiffened nipple stud.

‘Ohh,’ she thought she heard herself gasp again.

The stiffness of that now rock-hard nipple was now a fiery tip. She yearned for it to be mouthed, to be held and caressed, soft and firm, to be rolled gently then firmly squeezed. The glistening finger then settled on her other fiery nipple tip, circling and touching it intimately to its now drawn full length. Her other hand spoke volumes to her flaming mating centre and was answered instantly in a virginal flood that immediately followed gravity to settle deeply between her buttocks, such that she truly felt her rising female mating tide, even there, alone in her lonely room.

‘Oh, god!’ she gasped, urgently.

Her hips arched upward-of that, she was aware, but she was losing herself to her own special euphoric moment. She knew that truly, now, and so, allowed its full happening while her hands spoke of deeper maternal meanings; of tender, firm and of raw mating feelings that had, many times before, been shared privately with the silent, secret-keeping walls of her lonely room.

Her eyes remained closed, by choice, while her body and her mind communicated the deeper meanings of the natural mating and breeding female she really was, to an even deeper part of her natural female awareness.

‘Oh, God!’ she believed she heard herself groan, loudly, not caring at that point if even a complete stranger were to walk into her private bedroom and intimate moment. She realised then that her mating point of no return had been passed. There was no way back, now, that was acceptable to her, other than reaching her natural end, irrespective of her being alone. Then, instantly, and, in one self-aware moment of aside illumination, she became aware of another very real reality-she was definitely ‘not’ alone.

‘Oh!’ she cried out, suddenly terrified

‘Woman,’ said a male voice of strength and gentle warmth, ‘your unwed virginity will now be impregnated naturally, as you’ve wished. Do not be afraid.’

‘Oh!’ she gasped in fright and alarm, her rising libido, unstoppable now. All she could do was open her eyes, even more widely, as her body spoke for and with itself while she simply went along for the ride.

She focussed her gaze upon a gentle, but strong, alpha male face. He had long, blonde hair and dark, almond-shaped eyes, of intelligent warmth and caring. She felt herself calm a little, but only inside her mind. Her body’s rapid conversation with itself still carried her breathing as deeply as her senses continued to rise, to the dizzy heights of a familiar private and extremely sensual mountain, from which she knew, at any moment, she would tumble, moaning and groaning, before a perfect stranger.

He had, uninvited, come into her private bedroom, and, at the wrong time, but, about that, she could do nothing, nor did she wish to and she knew it. Her breathing deepened rapidly to gasps and then to ragged, feral pants of sheer raw breeding lust and mating passion. She could not recall any words that had been spoken. The alpha male’s full, strong lips had not moved and she wondered, in her rising mating heat, why she had not seen them do so.

‘You will be impregnated in the manner of your chosen choice, with the natural future of your choice,’ the voice said to her. ‘Do not be afraid.’

‘Ohh!’ she gasped, deeply in shock at the words, as well as the rippling, raw pleasure that was on the verge of searing through her whole female being’s body-mind and physical awareness.

Yet, all she could do was gaze at the face of he who spoke to her, without moving his lips. Her hands continued to create a merciless and rapturous mating tattoo between her legs, to the musical beat of her own rapid pulse. It kept her hanging by a thin thread to the top of the sensual mating mountain, she was sure, from which, she would topple to the bottomless pits of groaning breeding rapture, at any passing moment.

In her other mind, her conscious, thinking mind, she could not believe she was doing that which she was, before the warm and strong, intelligent gaze of a complete and utter stranger, in the privacy of her own bedroom. Yet, she did, and, she continued to do it fully and in earnest, and in all seriousness, as guided and dictated, by the increasingly urgent demands of her female’s natural mating mind and breeding heart. In doing so, she felt herself then blush deeply, from shame and embarrassment, at seeing herself in her mind’s eye, as he would, also, be seeing her, right then.

‘Oh, God, no!’ she panted loudly, cresting another wave of mating rapture. She now hung precariously onto the ridge of her body’s natural and not-to-be-denied completion.

Impregnated, she suddenly thought, in shock and horror, while her not-so-gentle hands now thrashed her thrusting smile. Pregnant? Not by my man-by someone else?

Yet, her other mind, her female mating feeling mind, feverishly denied her thinking mind the searching necessary for the answers while her dedicated hands became uncontrollable, now, and knew her mating body, very intimately, and, with her full female’s breeding permission.

‘The female child, that your male and you wish for your womb is chosen for a great purpose. You will be impregnated, without guilt and without shame.’

‘Ohh, Jesus! Ohh, God!’ she heard herself shamefully groan loudly. Yet, in truth, she was not ashamed.

She balanced precariously, now, between life and death, between heaven and hell, between the pleasure and pain of non-completion, yet nearly so, but somehow remaining just not quite there. Then, shamed and embarrassed, she tried harder in her body’s intimate and invasive reach of itself, to get there, such that, again and again, she knocked firmly, begging desperately, pleading at her hymen’s strong door.

‘Others have been chosen, like you, for thousands of years,’ the kind voice, with the warm almond-shaped eyes said, as he moved closer to her in her private mating, ‘to fulfil the free will of natural Continuous Creation, through Nature. And for the benefit of all, have we now come again.’

‘Please!’ she managed to hear herself gasp; wanting desperately to wake up and end the dream that now seemed too real.

She wanted to deny the truth of his words of impregnating her virginal body, but she also, did not want to deny the arrival, at where her body rushed her headlong, with a vengeance. If only she could fall from the dizzy heights where she hung, urgently in need of just one more intimate, pressing and invasive thrust or touch, but her voice seemed quiet and listless to her own ears.

‘Fear not, you yet unwed virgin. A celestial son will impregnate you,’ the strong alpha male face, with the warm, kind voice said, next. ‘We will call the fruit of your womb, by the name of humankind.’’

‘Oh, God! Please!’ she groaned, panting and gasping aloud.

Her mating senses were afire in feral heat of mind and breeding body, both. And, in fear of her virginal keepsake did she tremble, as well, such that her body shook from head to toe, in its immediate thrusting urgency against her invasive and uncontrollable hands.

Desperately, she needed mating release and breeding conception; an escape from all things too real and happening, right there and right then, while the blonde male, with the intelligent, almond-shaped eyes and warm, strong voice, moved closer to her, in her unashamed privacies and in her natural, libidinous female mating heat.

He now watched her closely, she knew, and, when he gazed downward at her, she realised that the strong face and warm eyes, with the gentle voice, had a body. It was a tall, lithe body, a strong body-it was a naked body, and, it was a fully aroused alpha male’s body.

As her eyes widened in shock and horror, to her absolute dismay and her utter disbelief at her own surge of inner yearning to mate and to conceive, she forced her gaze back to the face that owned that aroused, naked male body.

His features were calm, yet serious. His warm, serious gaze settled squarely on hers, such that her face felt full of fury and hostility, of defiance and inner strength at the recall of his words. It seemed now that her thinking mind wanted to know, to ask the questions that would demand answers, but instead, her whole natural female in full mating heat, said nothing.

Her gaze lowered, once more, to his naked loins and that which stood uniquely proud between them. He said nothing. His gaze subtly entered fully, yet slowly, into hers. She felt as if she were entering a hypnotic trance that was somehow in tune with her own natural mating instincts. Her eyes widened in terror and sensual amazement, both, as she watched that standing firmness of him.

Her surging and rampant breeding loins, as she saw his sensual body, as if, with a life of its own, caused her to feel, as if she was frozen in time, while she watched him. Now, he would know her, a voice, somewhere in the back of her mind told another part of her, and, he would know her, fully and wholly.

That conditioned, thinking part of her that had been told recoiled, immediately, in fright, at the very thought of it; ashamed that she was aware that another part of her whole female being looked forward to its mating happening to conceive and to breed, as natural and fitting; to be had and taken and impregnated, in just that way.

His face was serious. Her whole world seemed to now move in slow motion. His almond-shaped, intelligent eyes were milky and deep, but soft and focused, as they held her own. He hadn’t said another word. She felt powerful and strong in her societal indignance at his words of impregnating her, yet, she was also a little afraid of his strong, silent eyes. She also felt as if she needed him to invade her privacy, to mate with her, to breed with her, her private person. And that made her fume inside her culture-conditioned mind.

Why didn’t he say something more, she wondered? She would not allow his words to take place, even if it was only a dream. It was ‘her’ dream. She was determined then hardened her own gaze, but nothing seemed to be happening. Her heart then skipped several beats, as she saw him move even closer, such that he was suddenly standing beside her and to her left.

‘Oh!’ she gasped, forcing her eyes upward and away from his loins that seemed alive and now within her easy reach, within her hands own mating right.

Her eyes found his waiting, with warmth in them. He seemed to then deepen his gaze within hers, and again, she felt her gaze lower to his groin. To her horror and ashamed delight, he had grown to fuller masculine maturity within the length of his natural girth. While she stared, uncontrollably, she became aware of a sense that he was, somehow, feeling his way, mentally and physically, inside herself.

She raised her eyes, once more, to find him smiling with an intensity of strength that was overpowering. She was wanting and needing the control of her mind to continue; to be made to merge physically with him to mate and to conceive. She needed that control and felt a mind-shift then occur whereby she forced her control upon herself. Somehow, she believed this, without question, in faith, without doubt. And in that way and manner then did he enter her natural female mating wholeness, fully.

‘Oh, god, yes!’ she groaned, deeply.

Her breathing deepened and her pulse quickened, as she physically and mentally felt the swelling warmth of her soft, underbelly breasts, with her own hands. They seemed to fill more with her deepening breaths and soft mating pants. She began to panic in her mind when she realised she could feel him, there, inside her private, personal world. Then her left hand, to her utter shame, reached slowly upward and slowly closed around that which had made captive, her whole female’s natural attention.

‘Oh, god,’ she moaned softly. Its life pulsed fully his living heartbeat, firmly, in the clenching of her fingers, in her mating mind and her female senses. And then did he take her nipples, one after the other, firmly rolling them between warm strong fingers and thumbs while she held him; to elongate her, to fill her, to pleasure her, and, to let her know of his alpha arrival, truly, upon and inside of her most private virginal person.

‘Ohh!’ she gasped in raw mating heat, as she watched him gazing down at her. She then heard herself suck in a huge breath, at his touch of her breasts and stiffening nipples. Her mouth dropped open in sheer sensuality, as her gaze glanced quickly down, momentarily, to her bosom, to see. Then quickly, she looked back up to his gentle, but strong male face and features. He seemed to then lock and load her gaze fully into his and she knew, somehow, that she would not look away again, no matter how much she wanted, yet needed, yet fought his intimate invasion of her thinking mind and feeling body-not unless he permitted it.

Immediately, his eyes and face seemed to be encouraging her societal cultural conditioning as a woman to resist, simply by their inner and outer focus; the strength and power of his gaze. As a natural breeding female, in mating heat, ultima, she then felt herself shudder, from head to toe, feeling willingly captive within that powerful, yet natural, dominant male gaze. It was as strong as any spoken word of implied suggestion.

‘Do not fear, you yet unwed virgin. This celestial son will impregnate you, as you and your loved one have long wished,’ the strong male face, with the warm, kind voice said again, to her, in her horror and her aching need of such, but her gaze did not leave the willing capture of his. ‘We will call the fruit of your womb, by the name of humankind.’ Then he left her to return another way and manner. Yet he had gone nowhere.

‘Ohh, yes, please!’ she heard herself gasp loudly, at his touch of her.

He began to draw her breasts to him with both hands. Firmly, his warm strong fingers pulled her two jewels, away and upward from her chest, holding, kneading, caressing and lifting them, while once more she grasped tightly and knowingly to that which pulsed his life between her now tightly curled fingers. It had grown more in stature, in her mating mind’s eye, between his strong, bare thighs.

He then held her gaze while seemingly deepening his own, and she knew he knew what he was doing with her, and to her. And he had her willingly given permission. Her breeding heart pounded against her ribs while her mating pulse throbbed between her legs. He didn’t need what she had already given. This, she knew. He felt her breasts, fondled them sensually, sexually, completely, without her permission. His warm strong fingers curled and uncurled, within and about her flesh of breast, in a raw, unadulterated and rapturous mating manner.

Somehow she felt he knew her mating mind would most surely respond to his touch. Then, to her total and instant pleasure and thinking shame, it did.

‘Ohh, God. Yes!’ she heard herself cry out shamelessly, immediately filled with thinking disgust at the different feral, carnal sound of her own sensual mating voice, to her own ears. Yet, her societal conditioned, thinking mind then remembered his words, again, and she became livid. Her absolute anger and pure shock at what she was feeling, being made to feel, knew no bounds ever experienced before in her entire life.

What’s happening to me? She panicked, in her thinking mind. Mate me! Please! Breed me!.

It both terrified and angered her, at the same time. She felt confused; knowing what she felt, wanted, needed and craved was real, his physical touching of her. She tried to scream at him as she gazed up into his warm, intelligent eyes and face, but nothing happened. Only in her own mind, did she hear her own voice, or did she?

She wanted to run quickly away from him, as fast as her trembling, shaking legs would carry her, but she couldn’t. For some reason, she was rooted to the spot on her own bed. She tried again, but it was no use because she knew full well that she didn’t want to. She wanted to mate, to be mated with, and to be bred with.

And all the time, she felt his touch on her breasts; holding them firmly, yet caringly, sensually squeezing and rolling her soft flesh. She felt pain in both elongated mating nipples and couldn’t believe it. She loved and needed that breeding pain.

What’s going on? Her mind screamed. What’s going on? It’s only a dream. Take me! Please? Mate me! Breed me!

She felt terrified and horrified in the same instant, but was so intensely shocked and hostile she would not give in and cower, be mind-controlled like a beaten dog. Her mental temper and conditioned determination flared and surged within her mind.

‘Yes!’ she screamed at him, silently, with her eyes, frightened again, by the lack of sound from her lips and mouth. ‘Take me! Mate me!’

Her every sense of societal survival instincts strained to wrench herself free of the sensual mating hold he had given her. Her chest and stomach heaved with her inner breeding strength. Her hips bucked like a brood mare in wild mating heat. In her female mating mind, she twisted and she turned, screamed and shouted and yelled. She felt her face flush furiously, from her neck to her forehead. Then she watched, glorified, as his breathing deepened when he squeezed and kneaded the soft underbelly of each firm, full breast, within his warm, strong hands and fingers.

Suddenly, she became aware that she was sitting up and facing him, but only when she noticed how his flesh of warm thigh felt in the palm of her other hand. As she gently weighed his breeding liquid contents, she saw her other hand gently sliding up and down the fullness of his girth. Her own private mating flesh stiffened and her nipples lengthened and erected even more so, painfully wanted so, aching deeply. She had never known such intensity of sexual mating sensations.

‘Ohh, yes!’ she gasped, crying, when suddenly aware of his face at her chest. His lips closed about a nipple, hungrily, fully, to suckle strongly upon while he continued to lift and to weigh, to caress and to squeeze, firmly, yet gently, then to rake with his teeth. She wanted his touch of pain or not so; needed his mating, yearning for his breeding.

Indignant, her thinking mind’s strength in resistance then suddenly surged and grew, then weakened and subsided. Then it surged and rose up against his power over her thinking mind and senses, again, through his gentle, but commanding gaze, within her own. In her barest female mating gender soul, she felt that she was yet to know, just how much he could and would eventually control, command and care for her, if only she wouldn’t resist her much-needed bonding right now.

And, with that feeling, she seemed to relax inside her feeling self, yet, her woman’s thinking mind suddenly willed her own inner strength to greater heights. His gentle almond-shaped eyes, however, seemed to counter each of her surging attacks in resistance. Her lips parted, she began to draw each huge breath through her open mouth, in what seemed to be short, sharp pants of a quickening feral mating nature.

He wanted her now, all of her. She sensed it in the pit of her lower belly, and she wanted him to take to full mating. She felt she had flooded for his ease of the fullest breeding entry possible. Yet, she sensed, also, that he would take her in his own time, guided by his own natural alpha male instincts. Soon enough, she somehow knew, after her bonding had been completed, he would know every inch of her mind and body before he would allow her to go from him, to go forward into her future, without him.

‘Ohh, God! Oh, god!’ she heard herself cry, as her fingers curled and tightened around his length and girth. She would never let him go, never release her hold of him.

She then herself flood even more virgin mating wine, in her own breeding coven. He was so full and so rampant for her to see, to touch, to feel and to hold. He felt fit to burst within his loins. This he willed her to see, as she held him firmly, to feel him alive before he gave of that life wine to her, to then blend with her own and breed.

‘Fear not, you yet unwed virgin. If you feel, as a natural mating female and not think as a conditioned learned woman, you need not tremble,’ the strong male face, with the warm, kind voice said again, to her in her horror. Yet, her gaze did not leave the willing capture of his. ‘And we will call the fruit of your womb by the name of humankind.’

‘Yes! Please!’ she begged, as she did that which his voice had told her not to do. Immediately, his deep blue eyes glazed. Her inner strength rose up intensely from within her mind, surging strongly and empowering herself, yet again, from within her own rapidly rising libido.

His body felt powerful. She fought desperately against him and against her female mating self, but the fury of each forced violation and intimate invasion surged from her thinking mind, like surf crashing on a sandy shore.

And with that, she broke her visual lock and glanced down at him, for several long seconds while she heard herself gasp and pant her need of his mating; to become as one. Her breasts rose and fell within his hands and fingers, rapidly. She now became aware of herself standing before him, open-mouthed and staring, completely and willingly naked and vulnerable-willingly helpless.

‘Oh, yess!’ she cried in alarm, at the sudden naked closeness of both of them, at her hands grasping him in both his places, and, at his hands on her breasts.

She could not comprehend what was happening to her, what she was feeling him doing with her, what she was feeling herself doing with him. His body was there, right in front of her, encompassed within her closed fists. She had not only seen it grow, she had felt it grow to live within her grasp, almost as if it was a part of her own body.

‘Oh, yes!’ she cried aloud, into his intensely male eyes and face. ‘What’s happening to me? Don’t stop!’

Terrified to the core of her being, she had somehow grown with it, with every pulsing, lengthening, thickening inch. He was so hard. Desperately, she tried to break his hold over her at every turn, but his hands crushed her breasts in a fiery way and manner, sometimes feeling as if they were just about to tear her body loose at any second.

Then suddenly, she felt as if she were falling free of his hold, only to be dragged back into his dominant male strength, his natural gender mind control power over her once again, or was it her own control of her own mind and what she now wanted and needed so badly?

‘Christ, no!’ she gasped, crying in panic and rising heat to begin to take that which she held in her hands deeply into her mouth to suckle. Suddenly, he was everywhere on her, her breasts between his lips. How?

‘No!’ she screamed over and over again, confused.

Her senses spun crazily. She felt the grip of her mouth and her own hands tighten around that which they held now so dearly, while his hands drew her up to him by the breasts, which they held so firmly. She held on to her remaining sanity only by her sheer volatile will to fight and exist as a thinking woman. She broke his gaze again, but her eyes rocketed straight to his crotch and she saw once more that which she held so dearly and so tightly in her hands. She felt the living, pulsing heartbeat life of ‘their’ future within him.

‘Oh God! No!’ she cried at her own wanton and lustful doings. She could feel him. She was there, holding him, touching him and stroking him, warm and hot.

My god, she thought. Oh, God. Alive, he’s so alive there, but she was dreaming. How? It’s a dream. Oh, God. Pulsing in her hand. Oh, God. No.

Then her eyes snapped back up to his, not believing anything. It was all crazy, her thinking woman’s mind screamed at her-it couldn’t be happening. It can’t be. No, please god-not to me.

Her head suddenly spun like a whirlpool. She felt weak and strong at the same time. Her thinking woman’s senses screamed as loud as they could, but her feeling female heard not a sound. Her woman struggled fiercely, physically, but nothing worked. Panic started to mix with her terror.

‘No!’ Her woman howled loudly and long with his touch on her and her touch on him. ‘You won’t!’

She bellowed and she cried hysterically when she felt his mouth on her breasts and nipples, sucking, drawing in firmly, lifting and squeezing them. She could feel him there, on her, over her, his hot mouth, his lips-his teeth.

‘Oh no! No!’ she cried aloud at him and at herself in what she was doing faster and faster between his thighs, stroking him, but her screams came from her thinking woman’s struggling mouth as silent gasps only. She couldn’t break free of his hold on her physical body for all she tried. But she refused to give in, to let him take her, have her and impregnate her. She wouldn’t. She couldn’t. She was engaged to be married, and would die first.

‘I won’t let you!’ She howled with her eyes in her anguish at him. ‘I won’t let you!’ And onward she struggled, fighting him valiantly, even though she weakened. ‘I won’t let you!’ She screamed at him again and again, fighting on still. God, I’m so hot, so thirsty for him.

‘No! Ohh, no!’ her woman cried in vain, but her hands would not leave him alone of their excited and rapid knowing. She felt hot and thirsty, for him, for it. ‘No! God! Not for it! Not for it!’

Her woman’s fear and her indignance then surged and swelled like a hurricane, powering her to hate each moment with a passion so unworldly, but, when she looked up at him again, her lips felt parched. Her mouth panted and hung more loosely open, such that she knew he could see her pink tongue resting coiled behind her teeth, as if waiting to strike out quickly to moisten her full, red lips upon him, which it quickly then did, the instant her gaze locked back onto his.

Like a death-adder snake in search of its prey did that long, firmly pointed tongue of hers shoot out and lick him from top to bottom and back, endlessly. Then her tongue shot back and over and around both her full ruby lips. Once, twice, it snaked, leaving them glistening in its slippery wake before recoiling and withdrawing behind the ivory gates of her teeth once more to wait for the next time it was needed to quench her body for male breeding moisture, ‘his’ moisture.

‘Behold, unwed woman virgin. This celestial son will impregnate you with your permission,’ the strong male face with the warm, kind voice repeated to her in her horror. But still her gaze could not leave the capture of his. ‘And we will call the fruit of your womb by the name of humankind.’

He was bonding with her whole mind truly now and she knew it. She just did not know how she knew it, yet she knew her body’s whole mind did. Her thoughts were full of the images of him, of her, of them, now that she had seen and touched and experienced his full and standing male splendour. This, she knew, sensed, and sincerely felt it, physically, in her own core.

And in her mind, she sensed that he wanted her to hold him there, to grip him firmly-to now move even faster. She closed her fingers more firmly around his throbbing length and girth while he continued to nurse her breasts to their fullest capacity in his strong hands. Between his pressing fingers and thumbs, he now kneaded each nipple and its adjoining soft underbelly. Until, in her mind and senses, they cried out individually for his male touch to firm up even more, to grip more strongly and squeeze past the point of pain, yet to stop just short in exquisite pleasure.

With her own growing fullness real and flowing from her body, did she then slide and squeeze that fully-standing part of him, which she held in her long slender fingers, furling and unfurling, like the skilful hands on the long teat of a heavily-uddered cow. She felt his main vein live, the very thick one and she milked him along it, caressing him there.

His lance, she wrapped around and released, then wrapped around again, and released again to then stroke very fast. Gripping and stroking and sliding again and again, upwards and then downward on that breeding delivery spear, which she knew was now ready for her in her need, in her heat, to be used to core her when he was ready for her. And soon, she knew he would be. She knew she would be, too, ready, and very, very accepting.

‘Oh, God!’ her woman cried in dying protest. Something was happening.

What? Something? Oh god! No!

She was holding him so tightly, moving him so quickly, wrapping her fingers around him and wanting to.

No, I don’t. Yes, I do. Oh, God, so thick and hot. No, so warm and throbbing. Oh, please God. Oh, please-so good. Mmmmm. Yes, no. Oh, yes, fight. Please fight. No, why?

She was trying so hard, but was still losing what she was trying to achieve. She knew, she knew.

Yes, fight for him. Yes, no, not him, not for him. Oh, yes, inside of me, there, now. Oh, God. Yes. Fight for him. God, so long and hot and throbbing and so thick and hard, pulsing in my hands, stroking, feeling, wrapping around and releasing. Mmmm. Ohh, ohh, yes. No.

She was so confused. She knew it, but a part of her woman held on, prepared to fight to the death for her own thinking identity, but why?

Fight for what? For what? For him? For him? Why? Not for him. Yes. Fight for him. He wants me to, but why? Why?

He was coming for her now. He was. She wanted him to. Oh, God.

Did she? She did. She did. Why? She did. Because he wanted her to, she answered herself. That’s why.

‘Ohh, Jesus! Yes!’ She groaned from the pit of her belly while her throbbing winery bubbled over her female’s natural brewing welcome to him and to him alone.

Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Mmmm. Ohh, yes. Warm, safe, tired. No more fighting. Tired. Need you. Please. Need you. Want you. Mmmm, yes. Ohhh, yesss.

She floated now on a cloud, high in the heavens of his eyes. She felt so good.

Mmmm-so good. Oohh. Tired. Yes. Mmmm. Oh, yes, please-now.

‘Yes, you yet unwed virgin, you will be impregnated with your full permission,’ the strong male face with the warm, kind voice repeated to her for what she knew now would be the very last time. ‘We will call the fruit of your womb by the name of humankind.’

She was ready for him now, down there, in her secret place. The room had disappeared from her deepening awareness; allowing nothing to enter her thoughts and feelings, arousal or sensations, save for those of him.

He deepened his gaze, drawing her in and down and then down even further again. She sensed what was happening, his gaze, deepening her yet further again, instinctively taking her with him to the next phase of her bonding.

Then suddenly, her eyes glazed within their own fullness of her own empowered, sensual breeding thoughts. She felt her eyes settle slowly at half-mast, yet they smouldered openly and unknowingly in their feline catlike appearance, fully exposed of their inner desires to know and to be known, fully and completely as a natural feeling-dominant female.

And, at that point in time, she knew he had succeeded. Her bonding to him was now complete. He had led her and he had paced her, gently, yet strongly coercing her body’s whole fluid intelligent mind to match him, her female brain’s intuitive thinking, emotional, physical and feeling waves now rhythmed that of his alpha male’s.

Now, her breathing fully attuned and completely in time with his, deep, and becoming gradually more rapid, her sensual and sexual arousal rose very quickly with his. He was leading her now and she was following, slowly at first, then consciously. And now, she had finally and fully followed him to her waiting destiny, the next stage of her bonding.

Oh, yes. God yes. Please?

He had won. Her bonding had been utterly complete. Now he would take her there, and, with her full permission. And there he would impregnate her. And then he did, wholly and savagely. And then he took her away from her lonely little single bed, as if she had simply never been there.