The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mental Asylum

The usual disclaimers.

Chapter 3

Betty would be having her board review the following day. She was all excited. She knew that she would be having trouble sleeping tonight. When she popped the capsules into her mouth, she knew that they were going to be her last. She blew Annie a kiss just before Nurse Pam secured her hands to the canvass straps. Pam on the other hand was smiling almost wickedly.

Annie saw the smile and knew that something strange was going to happen to Betty, like Mag a few days back...

When Nurse Pam finished tying the rest, she came to Annie’s bedside. She was happy to see Annie awake this evening.

“Hi Nurse Pam. Thanks for the last time” Annie said, licking her lips. It obviously turned Nurse Pam on. Before she could reply, Annie took the initiative to kiss Pam. Unused to such proactive reaction from her patients, Pam was caught off guard but even more aroused then usual.

“Do you want to switch roles tonight?” Before Pam could say anything, Annie had her pinned down on her own bed and started securing the canvass as she continued to tease Pam with kiss and carassing.

“No, I can’t. They will be coming to prepare Betty tonight...” Pam tried to protest.

“Shhh, it won’t take a minute” Annie said and started exploring Pam underneath her nurse uniform.

“Oh...” Was what Pam could reply.

Pam was wet mighty quickly and Annie fingered her with two, then three fingers until her hand was well coated with Pam’s juice. Then she penetrated Pam’s anus. Pam reacted with a deep long moan of satisfaction and began rocking her hips, not noticing that Annie had removed all the capsules from below her pillow. In between the penetration, she would slip a capsule into Pam’s anus. Before long, she had stuffed six into her rectum while she continued to work her. Pam was already numbed from her own pleasure as the drug began to enter her system through her thin rectum wall. Before she could even climax, she was sucked into her own fantasy world of oblivion.

Annie wanted to take the keys and run. Then realized that she will not go very far in her present outfit. An idea quickly came to mind and she started undressing the half dressed Pam. She was glad that they had the same physic. Just as she was about to run, she saw two orderlies with a gurney at the gate....

* * *

“Damn! Damn!” She cursed. Then she calmed herself and found a paper mask in Pam’s uniform which she immediately put on.

“Hi guys!” She said at the gate. That was when she realized that the orderlies seemed to be in a trance like gaze. They handed a file to Annie, on which was Betty’s record.

“This way.” She tried to put on a professional air. She passed Pam, hoping that they didn’t see her. But when she was at Betty’s bed, she had an idea and she turned around and went back to Pam.

She pretended to check her wrist ID, and then nodded to the orderlies. Before long, all three were leaving the ward, with an unconscious Nurse Pam...

* * *

When Nurse Rita entered the treatment room, the patient was already secured to the machine. She was surprised that Nurse Pam did not stay to watch but couldn’t bother to wait as she wanted to go home quickly. She made some final adjustments and then gave the patient an injection.

“Wakey wakey.” She said as she focus the machine on the gradually opening eyes of the patient.

“Betty! Betty! This is very important for you. I want you to stare at the lights. I want you to concentrate.”

For a patient waking up from a drugged sleep, it was impossible to reason what was happening. They normally obeyed. So did Pam...

From the back of the curtains where Annie was hiding, she realized that this must be the machine that has caused Mag’s condition. She was glad that the orderlies have been “programmed” to carry the exact task of securing the patient to the device. She wondered how many patients have they put through this treatment and ended up in the notorious Ward Y. She saw Nurse Pam went into a seizure and then froze. Minutes later, a loud fart came out of Pam’s bottom before she lost complete control of her bladder and bowels.

“Aw sick! Hate it when Dr Max orders such filthy symptoms! Nurse Pam should have looked into her fasting!” Cursed Nurse Rita. She quickly shut off the system and left the room.

“Clean up the mass and bring the patient back to the ward. Tell Nurse Pam that I have gone home and I will see her tomorrow.” Nurse Rita was heard saying and the orderlies entered the room.

Assured that Nurse Rita has left, Annie came out from her hiding and saw what has happened to Nurse Pam. As the orderlies released her from the device, she was visibly drooling with an expressionless stare into space. “She’s gone..” thought Annie. Then she started panicking about herself. “Damned, I must get out of here!”

But when she ran into the corridor, she realized that the gates at each segment of the corridor were locked and she didn’t have the keys except for Ward X. “Maybe I could follow these orderlies out of here,” she thought.

After securing the now rag-doll like Nurse Pam to her own bed, she ordered the orderlies to leave and quietly followed behind them. After 2 gates, instead of leaving the institute, she realized that they were beginning to enter the restricted area marked “Ward Y”. There was no turning back as the gates have shut behind her. So she entered the ward. The orderlies entered a room that looked like their bunks and went immediately to bed. Never questioning Annie’s presence. Annie was left to explore the area on her own.

She was in a corridor that instead of concrete, had glass walls throughout the length of the corridor that stretched almost 20m long. As she moved inwards slowly, she noticed that on each side of the corridor are actually little rooms with a patient inside each like an intensive care unit. The patients had bandage over their heads like they were recovering from some cranial operation. They were in different stages of recovery. While some slept peacefully, others were in some form of seizures on and off. There were also certain who seemed to be fully recovered and their hands could be seen fingering themselves under the blanket and the groin area in the now familiar wet patch. But what shocked Annie most were the last 2 beds, on which laid Mag and Pris. Their heads were shaved and they were in a stage of semi consciousness. As she looked closer, she noticed that Mag’s feet were in stirrups. Her hands were tied to the rings beside her head on the head-board of the bed. Black rubber straps secured her forehead as well as a gag over her mouth onto the head-board. Although covered under a blanket, the vibrations coming out from her groin area and breasts was visible even in the dim lighting. She then noticed the wires running out from under the blanket into the wall console. Grunts could be heard through the gags and their expressions were one of pain mixed with pleasure.

Annie began to panic as she realized that something is terribly wrong and there is no getting out now. As she tried fruitlessly at the gates, it would not budge despite her kicking and banging. Tears welled up in her eyes as fear took over her mind. She was trapped in this corridor and neither of the doors would open. In her despair, she broke down on the floor and started to sob helplessly. After what seemed like hours, she soon yielded to the fatigue and her heavy eye lids and fell asleep.

* * *

Annie heard the door knob turned. But before she could gather her thoughts on what was happening, she saw the two orderlies coming down on her and behind them stood Nurse Rita with a loaded syringe.

“Hold her down!” She ordered and the orderlies were already holding to her wrists and ankles professionally. She tried to kick and scream but to no avail as she watched the needle pierced her skin. She saw Rita pressing the plunger down and the weight around her chest was almost immediate. She soon felt heavy on the chest and everywhere else. Everything around her seemed to drift away from her as she heard Rita saying, “Prepare her for the inducer!”

Although she was conscious, the things around her were distorted and distant. All her muscles were like dead weight and she couldn’t move a finger. She was placed on a gurney and began moving down the corridor. She was groggy from the drug and wished they would stop. And when they finally did, she was face to face with the machine she saw Rita used on Pam the night before.

She was propped up on the device as straps were securely fastened. Then she started to see this lights dancing in front of her. She knew that they would do tricks on her mind and she tried not to look.

“Opened your eyes!” Shouted Rita in a stern manner. And in her groggy state, she was unable to fight a command. “Look straight into the lights or we will simply perform a lobotomy on your little brain.” Annie could think no more under such a threat and looked into the two lights that blinked faster and faster. They gradually grew from little dots into full beams lights that seemed to be flashing straight into her eyes. They filled her vision. Then her thoughts. Then dimmed. Then darkness.....

* * *

Dr Max looked with satisfaction as Mdm Specs signed the approval papers for his treatment of Annie. For her, it was an easy choice. She would get both the support fund as well as someone to take care of her now useless daughter. It did sadden her at first, but when she saw the check, she could only think of her next fix. Moreover, the board of neuro-surgeons had given their approval to Dr Max’s recommendations, so nothing could go wrong. She gave one last look at Annie, who stared expressionless into the ceiling on her gurney with a drooling gap, and left. Dr Max was impressed by his own handy work on the inducer as he admired the perfect symptoms that has been induced on Annie. Better than her acting, he thought. As he ran his hand over her hair, he could barely hide his hard-on. He couldn’t wait to have her, body and soul.

“Do you want Peggy first or Annie tomorrow, Dr?” Rita interrupted his thoughts.

“Let’s do Peggy first. And I would like to do her conditioning personally as well.” Replied Dr Max as he planted a kiss on Annie’s forehead.

* * *

Annie drifted in and out of consciousness. She had impressions of being peeled away from the inducer. She remembered distinctly that she was glad that her mind was not completely screwed like Mag’s or Pam’s. She had impressions of being transported. Of being prepared for a shower. Of being told that she would be given a haircut. But she didn’t want a haircut. She tried to struggle but was over powered. A gas mask, and then darkness fell...

Annie’s vision gradually cleared as she emerged through her clouded dreams. She saw a familiar scene. A shaved lady lying on a hospital bed with her hands bound beside her head. She could not see the face clearly and she couldn’t make out if she was Mag or Pris that she saw the night before. Actually one week ago.

She heard the door opened. She turned to see Nurse Rita enter the room with a trolley of funny devices.

“Hello Annie! I hope you had a good rest. Dr Max will be with us shortly.” She said while she injected something into her IV.

Annie tried to ask her what they were doing to her but could only manage a coarse whisper. In her despair, she looked again at the shaved lady. Then, she realized that she saw an exact replica of Nurse Rita injecting into the IV of the lady. The picture became crystal clear. She recognized the face. It was her own reflection on the glass window!

* * *

Chapter 4

They had Annie where they had Mag and Pris. She had been shaved and held prisoner by them. She tried to struggle, only to realize that her legs too were strapped onto some special stirrups at the thighs, knees and ankles, all to keep her wide spread open. She was totally helpless and exposed if not for the drapes!

She tried to scream but before she could master the voice, Rita professionally staff a phalus-shaped rubber mouth gag that stopped short of choking her. It effectively silent any effort from Annie to make a sound. Annie tried to push it out with her tongue but in a swift motion, Rita had it tightly strapped onto the headboard on both sides of Annie’s head where Annie’s hands were bound. With another strap firmly around her forehead, Annie’s head was now totally immobilized and the gag deeply implanted.

Annie struggled fruitlessly as she saw Rita putting on rubber gloves. From the trolley, Rita took a plastic bag package and began tearing the wrapping. It looked like a giant syringe enough to contain 1L of liquid with a rubber tubing instead of a needle. Rita flipped up the drapes to reveal her shaved groin as a smile appeared across her face. Annie looked on in horror as Rita squeezed a generous amount of lubricant onto her palm which she then used to lubricate the tip of the tube. When Rita disappeared behind the drapes, Annie felt Rita’s lubricated fingers on her anus. It then became evident what Rita was preparing for her—an enema! Annie tried to resist but the fingers penetrated her easily. After a few rubs, the much larger tube came. The anus strained a little but gave way as the tube entered well into her rectum.

Annie’s helpless muffled grants was reduced to a whimper as Dr Max entered the room, in a blue scrub suit complete with a hood and a face mask.

“Ahhh! Annie! I am so glad to see you so ready to receive your treatment with us. You know I didn’t expect things to move so fast but thanks to you, we are able to have you here with us today. You did want this all along, didn’t you? You may be thinking that I am crazy and abusing my position. But when I am done with you, you will be most happy to assist me recruit more patients like yourself.” He said while caressing Annie’s face.

“Shall we get started? Had been a long evening.” He said as Rita handed to him the surgical gloves.

“Yes, Dr. Peggy was quite a fighter wasn’t she?”

“Indeed. I was worried that she would go into convulsion and seizure at one stage. You know they are gone after that. Irreparable. At best an idiot... But now that we got into her, she will be perfect. Have you administered the drug to Annie here?” Dr Max said as he put on the gloves.

“Yes Dr. I have given her 20cc of the drug as you have ordered.”

“Good!” Dr Max checked her vital signs as he interlocked his fingers to ensure a snug fit of the gloves. “Good!”

“This is the beginning of the rest of your life, your new life, Annie. What we are doing here is to condition you for your final treatment tomorrow. It is a pleasurable procedure if you allow it to take its course. In fact, it is in the subconscious and you won’t even noticed the difference, just a little fatigue from the excitement and a bit of disorientation when we finish. However, if you choose to fight it, the conditioning would even be more complete. But if you over do it, you will blow your mind, like our Peggy almost did... So I really don’t know what to advise you of it...” Dr Max said with a little shake of his shoulders as he checked his file against the readings on the monitor of the many electronic machines stacked beside the bed, occasionally fine tuning a few settings.

But Annie was not listening. As Nurse Rita pushed the plunger of the giant enema, pressure quickly built up in Annie’s colon. The urge to go was unbearable. Rita eased it a little, allowing some brown liquid to run back into the giant syringe, then pushed again. Annie felt the sudden expansion in her bowels as cramps starting to grow. Tears were visibly running down her cheeks as the pain was driving her towards oblivion. She was begging to go but only helpless whimpers escaped her gag. As her body started into cold sweat and trembling, Rita eased the plunger as it started filling with Annie’s guts. Annie almost fainted as Rita removed the tube from her ass.

“OK. Looks like we are almost ready to go.” From the trolley, he took up 2 cables ending with electrical plug on one end and a silver tip on the other. He fixed the plugs onto the one of the consoles on the equipment rack. As for the other 2 silver tips, he slipped them deep into Annie’s ears. Annie shivered at the chill of it but once inside, she could hardly notice them. Dr Max then lifted a huge syringe towards Annie’s side. Annie struggled in horror and winced in anticipation of the pain. But to her relief, all Dr Max did was squirted the gel into her ears. When he’s done with both ears, Annie’s hearing was muffled, if not silenced, like a most effective ear plug. Annie shut her eyes, glad to be able to hide away from this reality for a moment. She could not accept her current situation. Shaved and strapped down, vulnerable to anything that this renown “Mind-Master” was going to do to her, not to mention her brain.

Dr Max put on a headset with a speaker and spoke into it.

“Hello Annie! Don’t fall asleep on us now. We are only about to begin.” Not that she could. The drug that she had been given made her awake, wide awake and conscious of every pore on her skin, despite the ordeal.

Annie’s eyes shot open. The voice was deep inside her head. Like a thought in itself, it was like hearing but not through her ears but in her mind. Annie stared at Dr Max in disbelief.

“Yes, I am still out here.” He said smiling at Rita. “I don’t do this personally most of the time but this reaction is always such a pleasure to watch.” He continued to make fine adjustments on the panel. “You see, the beauty of this is to allow us to speak ‘into’ your mind. So, you will not so much as hear the messages, but actually absorbing the messages into your mind directly.”

Annie tried to shake the earplugs loose but the straps held her head completely still. At the same time, Rita cupped her face with her rubbery hands tightly to stop her struggles as Dr Max fixed some electrodes on various sections of her bald scalp.

“Need to know how you react to the messages of course. We know when you are fighting and we will increase whatever dose we are administering when necessary. Actually, it is all fed into the computer, so it is quite automatic.”

As he finished his sentence, he picked up a black device with a round rubber pad the size of a palm. In the middle of the flat side of the pad was a cavity the size of a grape. There was a metallic cylinder 1 inch broad and 3 inches long on the opposite side. The cylinder was connected with curly cables to one of the deck of the equipment.

“One of my patients like yourself designed this. She said this would greatly improve the excitement level...” He said, smiling at Annie as he applied a transparent gel into the cavity and around the pad. Annie started her fruitless struggles once again, half expecting what it was for this time.

With a nod from Dr Max, Rita pulled down the sheets to reveal the small but nice breasts of Annie. Various electrodes were fixed onto Annie to monitor her vital signs. With a swab, Dr Max applied more of the gel around Annie’s breast. Then he held her breast with one hand and carefully implanted her erect nipple into the cavity of the device in the other hand. Once in place, he pressed a button on the cylinder and suction held the device firmly in place. He then repeated on the other. When finished, he stood there to admire the scene. Shaved, naked and tightly bound with her body shimmering with her sweat, the cylinders protruding from her breasts and wavering as she struggled... Annie noticed to her horror that Dr Max had a huge turn on pushing at his pants.

“Oh dear! This is getting me all excited. Let’s proceed on quickly now.” Dr Max next removed another wire ending with a gleaming 6 inch probe. As he applied some gel on it, Rita moved to the bottom of the table and lifted up the sheets to reveal Annie’s bottom. Annie could not see what was happening except feeling that her feet were being lifted with the stirrups and her bottom as well. Just when she was wondering what was happening, she felt a finger coated with lubricant at her anus.

“I want you to relax now...” Dr Max allowed his finger to run around her anus to make sure it was well oiled. Then slowly, slowly, he forced his finger into Annie....

“Mmmmf! Mmmmff!!” Annie was now breathing through the hole in the gag as she got uncontrollably nervous. The table trembled with Annie’s struggle. She tried to prevent him from going deeper but to no avail.

“You like it don’t you? Learn to enjoy it and it will be nice. " Dr Max allowed his finger to pop out of her anus and then repeated another few time to make sure it is well coated. Annie’s mind on the other hand was spinning from this crazy situation and excitement. “It’s nice. It’s nice” She could hear Dr Max saying. But she also heard an echo in her mind. “Yes, yes..” Annie’s racing heartbeat reverberated in the room as she broke out into cold sweat as she knew she could not fight this. With one last trust, Dr Max inserted the probe into her. Annie froze as she felt the probe going deeper and deeper until its tip was pushing against the tip of her spine. “This might hurt a little” Said Dr Max and almost immediately, pain shot through her spine, like given a spinal tap. Annie bit hard into the gag as the pain numbed her entire body. Her body arched against the restrains and when she thought she was going to break into two, the pain stopped and left her panting and tears flowed down her cheek. She was slowly lowered to a half sitting position as if she was delivering a baby.

“Oh, poor baby. But this probe is a wonder. You are now connected. It sends electrical signal to you brain through, none other than, your spine. So, it is as real and as pleasurable as can be. Don’t fight it and you will enjoy it. It is called orgasm on demand... You will understand what I mean shortly.” Annie was sobbing helplessly like a defeated child by now.

Satisfied, Dr Max went back to the equipment to make some final adjustment. A wet patch was already forming on his pants. “I think we are about to begin. Thank you Nurse Rita.” With a final nod, Rita pulled the blinds at the window and left the room.

“You see, this evening, we will teach you a lot of things about what’s right and what’s wrong. Your response will be duly recorded by the electrodes. Right response to right thinking will be awarded with pleasure. And of course, the wrong one will reduce it, and even to uncomfortable levels. By the time we repeat the cycle a thousand times throughout the night, you have altogether new values in the morning. So let’s begin!” He said as he put on a special pair of goggles as he flicked a switch.

The room went dark. Then a strobe light came on flickering in the room at a mind boggling frequency. Annie tried to shut her eyes but the light could be seen through her eye lids. Dr Max on the other hand was not affected thanks to the goggles. Annie could feel herself going weaker and weaker, as if going into a trance as the light bounced off the walls of her retina and into her brain. Dr Max released the gag in her mouth to her surprise. He didn’t say anything but just watched.

“Please! Please let me go! Don’t do this to me! I will work for you! Do anything for you!” Annie said almost mindlessly. But with the earplugs on, her voice sounded strange and she was like hearing herself from within. But she pleaded nonetheless...

With another switch on the computer, several panels lighted up. Annie could feel a gradual warm building up at her breast.

“Oh no! Don’t...don’t” Just like Dr Max said, the pleasure was really enjoyable. “No...stop it..!” She could feel her body reacting to the pleasure stimulations...

Then a prerecorded female voice came through the speakers, into her mind...

“You like this don’t you? You like this don’t you?”

“NO! No!” Annie screamed.

“Yes, yes.” The voice continued. Then Annie felt the cavity tightening around her nipples.

“No, stop!” Annie reaffirmed herself but was beginning to feel a slight pinch on her nipples.

“Say yes, and I will bring you close to heaven.” the pain continued to rise.

“No, don’t don’t hurt me, stop, stop..” then silence, as the pain fast becoming unbearable, Annie was hesitating, thinking, but the flickering lights made it hard to think, just the pain, just the pain, just stop the pain...

“Yes! Ahh! Yes! Ahh!” Annie shouted through clenched teeth and the pain was immediately replaced with pleasure. Instead of a pinch, it was now a set of warm lips on her nipples...“Yes, yes..” Annie said again, more convinced this time as her mind was swimming in a pool of pleasure. But she was conscious. She knew she could fight it. She will pretend to follow, she thought to herself, no harm enjoying...

Dr Max smiled as he read the readings from the brainwaves.

“You want to obey Dr Max don’t you? You want to make Dr Max happy don’t you?”

“Yes! Yes of course!” Annie continued her show, so she thought. Her breast felt being caressed by expert hands.

“You want to serve him and no other, don’t you? You will do anything for him, won’t you?

“Yes! Yes!” a little less assertively. “He is nuts!” She thought. But her mind felt soft, like lying on a soft silk pillow and falling deeper and deeper into it.

“Are you ready to be his slave? Are you ready?”

“Yes” she said almost laughing at how ridiculous the messages were. The warmth on her breast was spreading through her chest and up her face.

“Say ‘I want you doctor.’”

“This is so corny!” She thought to herself as she thought in disgust. At the end of the table, Dr Max had pulled down his pants and revealing his engorged male member throbbing under the light.

“Say ‘I want you doctor.’” The voice repeated.

Annie was not going to repeat this one. But when the nipple clamp started tightening again, she was fast to yield to this stupid demand.

“I want you doc...hup” She was stopped in the middle of her sentence as she felt his latex fingers on the lips of her cunt, her now very wet cunt. Her eyes opened to see Dr Max rolling on a condom on one hand and fingering her with the other.

“No! Stop! I don’t want this. I was joking. Please! Ahhh..” Interupted again as Dr Max’s expert fingers started entering her one at a time and reaching for her clit.

“Say ‘I want you doctor.’”

“Nnnnnn” She was hesitant to say no, knowing the results of it. “Please! I beg you... Stop!”

The clamp was tightening, but Dr Max was not relenting. At the same time, the probe in her rectum was put to work. A warmth was now building at her groin area, traveling down her legs and up her navel. Her eyes were wide open but she was no longer seeing. Her thoughts were completely absorbed by her conflicting mind and the overpowering pleasure and threatening pain.

“Just say yes, my dear Annie, and I will release you to heaven...” Dr Max’s voice came into her mind. Soothing, calm and convincing, like a doctor’s voice... He was now rubbing his penis on her wet lips, sending chills of electricity throughout her body... “Let me cure you. Let me free you...”

“No!!! Don’t!!! No!!!” as the entire table began trembling while Annie tried to fight the situation.

Dr Max continued to tease her while he increased the setting in the rectal probe. Annie could feel her breast swell like never before while her clit was fully engorged with blood like it was going to explode. Her mind was swimming in a sea of pleasure as her entire body went limb from the stimulation in the probe. Soft, ever softer, she felt herself melt onto the gurney.

“Let me save you Annie. Tell me you want me to cure you, to release you from yourself” said Dr Max in an even surer voice.

Annie’s eyes rolled back as she felt consciousness slipping from her. She felt empty. So empty. She needed someone to fill her. She needed Dr Max...

“Yes, doctor! Yes! Release me! Fill me!!” She relented! She yielded! She has given herself in!

With that, Dr Max glided himself ever so slowly but surely into her. Her hips rose in anticipation of every inch and receiving him full and deep. Her eyes rolled in pleasure, from the breast clamp, from the anal probe and from Dr Max as he worked her towards heaven.

Every few minutes, he will increased the setting on the computer. Each time increasing the stimulation as he himself reached new heights.

“I will do anything for Dr Max.” The voice would come on every 5 seconds.

“My only goal is to help Dr Max with his patients.”

“Obeying Dr Max gives me greatest pleasures.”

“I belong to Dr Max.”

“.....”

Annie was able to understand the words initially and repeated only to keep the pleasure going and the pain at bay. But as the stimulation went higher, she could no longer think. She was like swimming in a room with these commands floating around with her in the centre. She was soon over flowing of these commands as they filled her mind. The commands were soon coming out of her own mouth...

Dr Max was now soaked through in sweat. Annie on the other hand was thrashing on the restraints as she wanted to reach her heaven, all mindlessly. Just as Dr Max was reaching his own threshold, he hit a red button on the console. The results were immediate as a surge of electric pulse was sent through the probe. Annie’s body reacted as if electrocuted and her hip raised so high it would break her back. Her eyes rolled completed back the eyeballs were no longer visible. Her mouth was drooling profusely like a dripping tap as she mumbles on her command.

“Yes! Annie! Yes! Don’t fight it! Come! Come with me!”

And like an explosion, she came! Like a gushing waterfall she came. And so did Dr Max. At this moment, all the commands that were floating in Annie’s mind exploded like fireworks and all the sparks seemed to flow into her head, filling her thoughts with Dr Max. Emptying her head of any other apprehension and fear. For almost a minute, she came and came....

Dr Max allowed himself to slip out of an exhausted Annie and pulled up his pants. Satisfied with the first initiation. He pressed another button and Rita came in immediately and switched off the strobbing light.

“She’s broken. Please proceed with the rest of the conditioning and I will see her in the morning.” He kissed Annie lightly on the forehead and left.

* * *

Chapter 5

Annie started sobbing again as she regained consciousness of her surrounding. She knew that there was no way that she can fight this assault on her mind. But her heart sank one level lower when she saw Rita preparing yet another probe. Again connected to the equipment rack, the device looked similar to the anal probe but inside a condom-like rubber sheath. The rubber sheath was filled with a gel-like substance with the probe floating in the middle. It looked soft to the touch and Annie was swimming in horror once again as she saw Nurse Rita rolled on a real condom.

Nurse Rita, on the other hand, was trembling as she prepared the probe, out of excitement. She steadied herself on the doctor’s stool. Annie looked on in horror as Rita flipped up her own gown to revealed her shaved, dripping slit. With one hand, she spread herself open and with the other, she stuffed the equipment into herself. As the probe was soft and flexible, it entered her easily as the gel flowed in to fill her. Her facial expression was one of ecstasy. When completely lodged inside, she smiled to Annie and said “A little demonstration of orgasm on demand.”

With that, she hit a black button on the console and she started to go into a seizure. In 30 seconds, sweat was forming on her forehead. Drool was forming at the side of her lips while her eyes rolled white. Then, she came. “Mmmph, mmph..mmph” her muffled screams were heard while she came an uncountable number of times...

After a good couple of minutes, her orgasms slowly came to a stop. She was drenched and panting from the exertion. As she recovered slowly from her little trip, she eased the device out of herself and brought it close to Annie’s face.

“Whhatt...are...you doing.” Annie asked shakily. Rita gripped her cheeks halfway through her sentence and began stuffing the rubbery device into her mouth. Annie struggled but the grip was so strong it nearly broke her jaw. The device, smooth and sticky with Rita’s juice, slipped in without difficulty as Annie watched wide-eyed. It filled her mouth completely she thought she was going to choke. It triggered her gag reflex but it simply lodged there, half swallowed. Rita then secured the device in Annie’s mouth with straps to the head board. Annie was extremely uncomfortable as her bile threaten to spill but at the same time choke by the device.

Then Rita took a thumb-drive out of her uniform and slipped it into the computer.

“This is for Mama, my Love, our little secret,” she said as she hit the enter button. Immediately, Annie’s body built itself towards another orgasm while her mind was being filled with love commands for Rita. The device in her mouth made it impossible for her to repeat the commands while her mind was shaped once again. At the bottom of the table, Rita was working away at Annie’s groin with her tongue while she fingered herself. When Annie finally came, Rita’s face was wet with her cum and she came yet another time herself...

As Rita slipped the device from Annie’s mouth, Annie tongue slipped out, numb from the electrical pulses it was receiving. Drool was flowing as freely as her juice from her slit. Rita rolled on a new condom on the device and effortlessly slipped it into Annie’s eager slit. Then Rita slapped her awake and increased the IV flow.

“Please..please..” said Annie in slurred speech as she regained herself..

Rita keyed in the rest of the commands into the computer. She checked her IV level to make sure there is enough for the night to keep Annie going. Then she covered Annie once again with the drapes. And as she was leaving the room, Annie reached her next orgasm as she squirted her juice on the drape causing a darken patch.

She was mumbling inaudibly, “mmm drmax, my lord, mmm follow orders,, reward, ., pleasure..”

* * *

When morning came, Annie was an incoherent patient. Not knowing what she was saying nor was she aware of her surroundings. She was confused and calling for Dr Max every so often. She was weak from her conditioning the night before, she could no longer remember what was being done to her, who she was and where she was.

The scrub nurse released her from all the restraints and transferred her sweaty body to the trolley. Once in the preparation room, she was given a quick wipe down and her head once again shaved to the scalp, shiny and smooth like a hard-boiled egg.

“The theatre is ready,” came nurse Rita to bring her in.

Annie was vaguely conscious. As she was transferred onto the operating table, she had a glimpse of a big hollow drum for her head. In the drum were a dozen holes. Before she could protest, a doctor was seen injecting some medication into her IV on her outstretched hands. Others were fixing electrode on various parts of her body and a catheter was inserted into her urinal tube.

“This will make you slightly sleepy.” But she was dead tired, if not for the drug yesterday, she would have been long gone.

Indeed she could feel herself becoming heavier and heavier by the moment.

“Hello Annie!” Came Dr Max into the room. The sight of Annie all prepared for the operation gave him an immediate turn on.

“This is a simple yet effective procedure. You see the drum here will actually scan your brain for a complete map of its make-up. The holes which you see houses individual syringes which will drill into your skull and into your brain to the various designated areas. With some chemical injected with them, they will make some permanent changes to the brain system. Let’s say it is some minor adjustment to your personality, which at the end of the day is a chemical balance within you. All the tests so far had been tailored to understand this very balance and how to twig it accordingly. So when you wake up from recovery this afternoon, your new personality will blend totally with the conditioning yesterday. You will be same in certain ways, and completely changed in others. But no worries, the only person not to realize it will be you.” Dr Max explained as he cupped Annie’s face while a nurse applied brown Betadine to her skull. “While this is a perfect cure for many mental illnesses, I have found it extremely useful to make personality changes in normal people, like yourself, like Pam, like Rita, like Peggy, and the list goes on... So, if you please, let’s get going now.”

“Dr, please, wait...” With that, a rubbery gas mask was placed tightly over Annie. As the reality was resurfacing again, she could smell a funny chemical in the gas. As tears were welling up in her eyes, she felt her chest becoming heavy and her head spiraling into the pillow.. and she soon was engulfed in darkness..

* * *

Cool gas on her face. She could hear voices. Then silhouettes of people as she slowly regained consciousness. She saw Dr Max. How pleased she was that he was there for her.

“I want you Dr...” She said softly.

Smiling, Dr Max replied almost as softly into her ears “You may come Annie.” As gently, he inserted his gloved fingers into her slurping slit and Annie exploded yet another orgasm and lost consciousness...