The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Mental Asylum

The usual disclaimers.

This story is for fantasy only. The situations described here are at best impossible or at worst highly immoral in real life. Anyone wishing to try this stuff for real should seek psychological help and/or get a life.

All characters are fictional.

Copyrights reserved.

The Mental Asylum for Women is more than what it turns out to be. When Annie checks into it, she got more than what her fantasy leads her to think under the creative hands of Dr Max.

Prologue

Nurse Rita made the final adjustments to all the straps and made sure that Pam was properly secured as she gradually regained her consciousness. The drug that Rita has just introduce through the IV would keep her awake, yet keeping her mind soft and suggestible.

A soft moan escaped the Pam’s mouth as she slowly opened her disoriented eyes. So vulnerable, so helpless, thought Rita. Her pale and smooth skin added to her fragility. Pam gradually fought the drug-induced drowsiness as the new drug started to kick in. She tried to lift her hands but they wouldn’t move. They were bound. She closed her eyes as another wave of drowsiness swamped as she struggled feebly against the restraints. When she opened her eyes again, she could see her body. She’s naked and straps restrained her, at the wrists, lower chest, and thighs with her feet in stirrups, a familiar, yet distant image.

She had assisted to preparing patients before and this reminded her of the preparations. She couldn’t be sure what it meant. She flexed her muscles in her ass to confirm it and she was right, there was a probe in her ass. It certainly was the case, she was like the patient, but she was not sick. There was a mistake.

“You shouldn’t have run,” said Rita noting that Pam is regaining her consciousness, as she keyed some commands into the computer. Pam tried to turn her head but realized that it was restrained too and she could only see Rita from the corner of her eye.

“Run?” She remembered stopping her car at the security check gantry on her way out. The security guard told her to get out of her car....and came the orderly with a syringe.... The reality exploded in her mind—they’ve got her! She struggled against the restraints but they wouldn’t yield.

“Let me go! Please!” begged Pam weakly. Her heart started pumping as she raced to think how to escape. She made a last ditch effort to convince Rita. “Please Rita, you know what they are doing is wrong. The patients were not sick. I am not sick!”

“That’s what all the patients say. Anyway, it’s too late,” said Rita as she fixed the electrodes on Pam’s chest. “The board has approved your treatment. The doctor will be arriving soon,” said Rita, ignoring her pleas.

“No, it is not! We could both runaway together...” Pam’s voice trailed as she saw Rita coming back into view with some bigger electrodes.

“Well, I don’t think you will be going anywhere in your current state,” said Rita as she fixed the electrode on the patient’s scalp.

“No!” Pam looked at Rita in horror. “You let them shaved me, you bastards!” She screamed as she trashed against the restraints.

“Yes! You know that is necessary for the treatment. And besides, I enjoy my job and I love being here, so there’s really no where to go. Neither for you, nor for Dave,” said Rita, with a slight hint of satisfaction.

“Dave! You got Dave too? He’s not aware of the activities here! Let him go!” Shouted Pam as beads of sweat formed on her nicely shaped body. Her breasts glistened against the harsh surgical lights as they rocked from her renewed struggles. “Let him go, please...” she said as she broke into tears of despair. “I will not run again. Please, just let him go... I will be a good nurse... Just let Dave go!” The drug was taking its toll on Pam’s will as she started tearing.

The drug is working, thought Rita just as Dr Max entered the room. “The patient is ready,” reported Rita.

“No... Please...” cried Pam but was reduced to mindless sobs when Dr Max came into view in his surgical scrubs. “Please...” she managed.

“I always thought you were special, Nurse Pam. I am terribly disappointed that you have tried to lead one of my boys astray,” said Dr Max as he appraised the preparation, making a tug here and a touch there. Pam cringed whenever she was touched and would stop her sobs while holding her breath but would start pleading more desperately after. While she had prepared patients for the treatment, she had never actually witnessed the treatment. Thus she didn’t know what to expect.

“But no problem, you will become that special nurse after all,” he said when he was satisfied everything was ready. “Moreover, I have brought along a special surprise for you to help in the process,” he said as he raised his gloved finger to motion someone over.

A man with a shaved head walked into view. He was wearing only a hospital johnny. His eyes looked empty as his mouth hung agape. As he turned to face Pam, there was no sign of recognition.

Pam was horrified at first, wondering what this drone was going to do. But when she recognized who it was, she went into a frenzied struggle and ended in despaired cries. “Dave! Nooo! What have you done to him, you crazy bastards!!!”

But Dave did what he was programmed to do. He started having a hard-on as if primed but her screams and it stuck out of his gown like a tent. He slowly lifted the gown to reveal a pounding eight-inch. Pam had seen it before but it was never this big. What was he doing, questioned the desperate Pam. But when he started rolling on a condom, it became clear.

Dr Max nodded to Rita, who acknowledged and started to put the headphones on Pam. But Pam was shocked beyond words as she stared disbelievingly as her boyfriend positioned himself between her thighs, kept widely spread by the restrains.

Then at a flick of a switch, electric shocks crept through her body. She became quickly disoriented as signals bombarded her minds in stereo through the headphones. She didn’t realize when Nurse Rita shot another dose into her IV. Her nipples became erect, and her juice started flowing. Her body flexed to the stimulation which she tried to fight. Through blurry eyes, she saw Dave leaned closer and felt gloved fingers at her vagina.

“Noooo!” was her last plea before Dave penetrated her. Thereafter, her world was a blur of intelligible signals, physical stimulation, mental despair and carnal pleasure. Tears and drool like her juice were flowing freely as Dave pumped her. In her ears, the signals have become commands that she didn’t realize was been pumped into her brain.

“You love Dr Max. You do not love other men. You love working for Dr Max. You love your job. You love brainwashing patients. It heals the patients. All patients are sick. All patients need help. You love your patients. ....”

Very quickly, Pam built up to her first orgasm as her spasms wrecked her body. Her eye balls had now rolled to the back of her head. Her pleas had swung from pleas to stop to pleas not to stop. The room started to fill with the smell of sex.

Satisfied that Pam was well on her way of her initiation, Dr Max and Nurse Rita left the room to the sound of flash slapping against flash and sexual grunts.

And both Dave and Pam would cum many times through the night.

* * *

The Mental Asylum

Chapter 1

Annie was a super model of the late 1990’s. A blonde standing at six feet with a slim body that is almost skeletal. But against her skinny her body stood nicely shaped boobs. Her looks were bright, intelligent with piercing blue eyes. Sought after by many magazines for over a decade. She was the object of desire. She was only 13 when she first hit the tabloids.

“What is your name?” The psychiatrist, Dr Max asked.

Annie stared out of the window, not responding, as if in a world of her own. Her mother, with a bandage over her head sobbed in despair.

“She has not spoken for over 3 weeks now,” her mother replied in trembling voice. “Please help her Dr Max, I really don’t know what to do with her. And she has even become violent lately” as she gingerly touched the bandage.

“Do you know any probable cause for her condition, Mdm Specs?” Dr Max continued as he flipped through the police reports. Annie was trying to stuff herself with food. Afraid that Annie would stuff herself to death, Mdm Specs tried to keep the food away from her. When Annie could not get access to the food, she became violent and started hitting her mum. Neighbors heard the commotion and called the police. And although Mdm Specs would not file a report against her daughter, the police sent them to Dr Max, a reputed pioneer psycologist in the renown Mental Asylum for Women. The “Mind-Master” was his reputation. A compliment for a doctor barely 40 years old.

Her mum took out several magazine cover and showed Dr Max. They had pictures of a stunning model all glossed up as was popular during late 20’s. The inviting smile, the provocative poses, the revealing attire, the fantasies of a generation. Dr Max could not take his eyes away from these pictures.

“Yes, can’t believe it, isn’t it? That was Annie during her days of fame.” Mdm Specs said. But in Dr Max’s mind, he wasn’t thinking how incredible it was. His mind was swimming in desire. He wanted Annie!

“Yup, times have changed. The anorexic look of the 20’s that nearly killed my daughter and many other girls is no longer in demand. Somehow, the retro is back all the way to the Roman’s time and round and full bodies are now considered true feminine beauty. Her drop from fame has hit her hard. And when her boyfriend dumped her last month, she went crazy. And her situation has not improved since...” Mdm Specs broke down in tears.

Annie continued to stare out of the window. She could not understand why fate had played such a game on her. She wanted to get away from reality. This came as a blessing. She needed a place where she will not be recognized, where she could chill off for a while. Her mum was the one who was upset that she was no longer bringing in the money for her to buy dope. Her mum was the one who got violent but knocked herself against the door when she tripped. But she was her mother, and Annie was too angry with her to argue. And yes, she wished she could put on a little weight, ..., ok, a lot more weight. But she was not crazy, definitely. She just wanted to get away from her mum for a while and Maximus Institute sounds like a good sanctuary. For that, she continued to fake her depression in exchange for a break from it all, and so she thought.

“Well Mdm Lindstom, I believe she is suffering from a mild case of depression. Why don’t you let us keep her for a couple of weeks. We could review her condition then. We do not want her to do anything funny to herself which we will all regret for not taking a little more care. I am sure she will be fine sooner that we think. But if she does not show any signs of recovery...” Dr Max stopped as he fixed his gaze on Annie, congratulating himself thinking that for sure she will not....

“As you know, our institute is one of the most advanced in the country, we do conduct some experiments on our patients sometimes when traditional treatment does not work. Be rest assured nonetheless that only when things don’t go well do we resort to such measures, and nothing drastic, for which we will seek further consent. As such, could you please sign these papers for your consent and nurse Rita here will help Annie to her ward.” From her trembling hands and confused eyes and the thick make-up, Dr Max knew that Mdm Lindstom could not read and even showed signs of drug abuse. How convenient he thought.

“Don’t worry, the social security will take care of her medical fees and there should also be sufficient to tie yourself through this period.” Dr Max pushed the pen to Mdm Lindstom. She brightened up when she heard that there would be money for her, she lingered a little, held her breath and signed the papers.

Nurse Rita, a busty and serious looking lady, guided Annie out to the room and helped her with her belongings.

“Ahh, it’s good to be treated like a queen once again,” thought Annie as she was wheeled away by Nurse Rita, not looking back and not seeing her mum leaving gleefully with the money. Neither did she see Dr Max staring at one of the covers of Annie that her mum had left behind, an especially provocative one, smiling....

Annie was changed into a hospital gown and laid on an examination table while Dr Max gave her a physical examination. He checked her vital signs and reflexes. She was praying that her fake symptoms would not be discovered. Dr Max was praying that she did not have any funny diseases or critical condition. Both turned out happy. Nurse Rita was instructed to take a blood sample.

“Please put her in Ward X while we wait for the results” Said Dr Max as he removed his examination gloves. “How are our other patients doing?”

“Very well, Sir, as per requested by our clients...” Nurse Rita stopped when she saw Annie listening attentively.

“Let’s talk later,” Dr Max said.

Annie was all excited when she arrived at her ward. It was just as she imagined. Young girls, quite pretty by her standards, and in various state of consciousness. Some were staring straight into thin air (the condition she was trying to fake), some were grumpy and drooling, obviously drugged. Others were playing games and chatting away at another corner. There were roughly 12 of them in the ward. It was just like in those asylum movies! She can’t wait to make some friends.

After showing her to her bed, Nurse Rita brought another patient over, a petite lady with fine features and caring eyes.

“She is Annie, she is a little depressed. She would really like to be your friend. Please talk to her” She said, before the she went over to check on another patient who was staring straight into the ceiling and mumbling to herself. Her hands were restrained but they kept reaching for her groin.

“Hi, I am Betty. How are you feeling today? That is Pris.” the girl Nurse Rita introduced said, interrupting Annie’s gaze. “She was just fine two days ago. Then one night, she became delusional and violent. That is mental sickness, you never know when they will explode in your face. So why are you here?”

Annie looked around to make sure no one was watching. But decided that it was too risky to speak and might get herself thrown out. She simply gave a short smile and ended there. Betty turned out be to be really friendly lady. And very attractive too. She broke down from the stress of her work and her husband checked her into the institute to get away from things. She would be leaving the institute soon. Her husband had been out of town and her review with the Institute’s board is scheduled for the following week.

She brought Annie around and introduced her to the rest of the gang as well. Annie just followed.

At nightfall, everyone was instructed back to their beds. There were two pills lying on the night table.

“Take your candy and sweet dreams to all of you.” The night nurse, Pam, said.

Everyone followed the order, except Annie, who pretended to pop the pills but in actual fact tucked them under her pillow.

Nurse Pam came around and tied everyone’s hands to the railing with canvas straps. She obviously took a liking to Annie as she caressed her face as well as marveled at her skin while she was tying her hands. When she was done, she winked at Annie and left the room. Annie was amazed by the serenity of the room and wondered if Nurse Pam was a lesbian. She soon fell asleep, lost in her thoughts.

The grills opened and two orderlies accompanied by Nurse Pam came into the room pushing an empty gurney. Annie was awakened by the noise but pretended to stay asleep. They stopped at Mag Stowe’s bed, one of the chatty girls this afternoon. She was due for her board review the next day together with a few others, including Pris.

Nurse Pam checked her records against the tag on Mag’s wrist. When assured, she produced a loaded syringe and shot the contents into Mag’s arm. After wiping it with spirit, she nodded in approval and started removing the straps and the orderlies transferred her onto the gurney and left the room. Mag stirred from her drugged sleep as the group left the room.

Annie was puzzled and a little apprehensive. She stayed in her bed (not that she could go anywhere) and could not go back to sleep.

After what seemed like an hour, the group came back. Mag had a mouth gag in her mouth and her hair and gown were drenched in sweat. Her body shivering occasionally and struggling intermittently. Her face contorted in suffering. After she was transferred back onto her bed, was given another shot and she quickly lost her consciousness.

Having completed the job, the group left the room. Annie continued to pretend to sleep but her head was full of confusion....

After what seemed like hours of flipping and turning in bed, Annie was surprised to see Nurse Pam standing by her bed-side.

“Trouble sleeping, dear? Did you not take your pills?” Annie was nodding furiously when she saw Nurse Pam preparing an injection for her.

“A little something to help you relax. I will report this to Dr Max tomorrow.” She said as she gave Annie the injection.

As Annie was sucked into the drug-induce giddiness, she thought she felt Nurse Pam’s lips on hers and her searching tongue invading her mouth. At the same time, Pam’s hand cupped her breast and fingers rubbed her nipple. Annie was gradually being aroused though the drug was effective and the arousal made her head spin in longing desire. She was soon drowning in darkness.

Despite an unconscious Annie, Nurse Pam continued to finger herself while she enjoyed Annie’s body. She had flipped up her gown and lavished her breast and slit. The sound of her fingers in her wet cunt echoed in the silent rooms until she finally reached her climax. She wished Annie could have entertained her...

* * *

“I am sure she’s not much of a threat that we cannot take care of,” Dr Max said to Nurse Pam and Nurse Rita. “Let’s just keep her under close surveillance for the time being and sedate her if necessary.”

“Yes Doctor, Ward Y is almost full and we will be getting approval for permanent residence for Pris, Betty and Mag soon. And also, we are expecting Peggy Lang tomorrow.” Nurse Rita reported.

“That will keep us busy for a while. Moreover, with the police on Annie’s case, we should be more cautious.” Dr Max added.

* * *

When Annie could gather enough strength in her drugged body, she realised that she smelled strange and sticky. She stumbled over to Mag’s bed to find out what had happened. Betty was staring in disbelief. Mag was lying there, staring straight into thin air. Her mouth gapping, forming words but no sound came out. Her hands remained bound to the rails. Her legs were tightly closed together, her thighs rubbing against each other like there was an urge to pee. There was a catheter running out from her hospital gown. Just as Annie was going to take the risk to console her, Dr Max arrived.

“Hi Annie, Betty, how are you doing?” Dr Max asked. “Mag ran into some drug allergy and we are trying our best to help her.”

“Please help her..” Betty said, feeling pity for the beautiful Mag and visibly shaken. Annie was equally concerned as to whether she should tell any one about what happened the night before, to Mag, and to herself.

Dr Mas smiled to them both and said, “Yes we will. Please excuse us” as a curtain was drawn around Mag.

Some muffled grunts could be heard as Mag’s bed squeaked from the struggles...Betty was silently praying on her bed. She did not notice that Nurse Rita was preparing an injection for her.

“OK, we are ready to meet the board.” Dr Max said as Nurse Pam drew the curtains.

As they wheeled Mag out of the room, Annie could see that Mag’s gown was wet at the groin area. Mag was visibly panting. The catheter was still in tact. Mag just had an orgasm! Annie could smell her juice. While she was trying to figure out what has just happened, Nurse Rita shot the content of the syringe into Betty. Annie pretended nothing happened and quickly went back to sleep, not wanting to invite any injections...But to her despair, she saw Nurse Rita coming her way with a loaded syringe as Betty laid unconscious in her bed.

* * *

“This is an interesting case indeed.” Dr Max addressed a panel of doctors looking at the restrained patient who smelled of sex. She was trembling and jerking as if she was trying to withhold a strong growing urge. Both her hands were straining against the restrains. She showed no signs of consciousness of her surroundings.

“She was admitted for depression from household stress. Unknown to her husband, we have discovered that she has been relieving her stress through masturbation. She would finger herself in bed. After we tried to counsel her and bound her, she became violent. And this is the outcome, after two days of restrains.”

At this point, Dr Max began to put on a pair of latex gloves. Then, he proceeded to flip up the patient’s gown, revealing her wet glistening sex.

“For pure clinical interest, I would like to demonstrate her level of arousal.” He showed the room his index finger which slowly moved towards the patient. And upon insertion until the second joint of his finger, the patient came in multiple orgasms, so strong that the gurney looked like it was going to collapse and Nurse Pam had to hold her down.

“Such is the strength of Mag’s lust for sex. I would like to recommend Mag for more in depth treatment in Ward Y. As you can see, symptoms of sex deprivation has become a sickness in modern society that cannot be ignored. It is important that I continue to advance my research in this area.” Dr Max said convincingly as he removed his gloves, rubbing his nose, as if accidentally.

The board nodded in approval. They knew he was the genius. Although his surgery methods were sometimes unconventional, his track record had been impressive.

Dr Max nodded to Nurse Pam to wheel Mag away as he indulged himself in the smell of Mag’s juice....

* * *

The Mental Asylum

Chapter 2

“Doctor Max, Ms Lang is here for her psychometric test.” Nurse Rita said.

“Thanks. Are all the preparations ready? She’s a special order from Jon from the recruitment agency, remember?” Dr Max said.

“Sure is Doc! I will bring her in.” Nurse Rita replied, winking.

A full-bodied lady in her early 20’s with lovely features entered the room. She was dressed in an executive jacket and matching skirt with an air of confidence, edging on arrogance. Her blond hair seemed to have a brilliance of its own.

“Good morning Ms Lang. Can I call you Peggy? I believe Jon has explained your purpose here. It is a standard practice for the recruitment agency to have their pool of talents properly scanned.” Dr Max explained.

“Sure. I would appreciate if we could get this over quickly as I have other appointments lined up this afternoon.” Peggy replied in slightly accented English, most arrogantly. She came from Ukraine and was a well-qualified secretary. She had come to Job’s agency, through some references she met at a bar, for a job placement after realizing how difficult it was to find a job here. However, she hated that idea that people tend to prejudge her through her looks which she did not deny as being well-endowed blonde and too easily lead to the conclusion of being brainless.

“Well, the tests will be simple. It consists of a physical examination and a personality test lasting 45 min followed by a mind-body coordination test. You should be out in 90 min,” continued Dr Max.

“Good,” came her curt reply as Dr Max almost unfailingly let his eyes do too much of a visual inspection.

“Very well, then. Please change into the gown behind the curtains and we can get started,” Dr Max said and looking forward to doing his job.

While Peggy was changing, Nurse Rita loaded a syringe which she placed beside the examination table while Dr Max put on his gloves.

Dr Max then performed a routine physical examination on Peggy. Heartbeat, reflexes, blood pressure and so on, making sure that Peggy will be able to survive the program. When done, he said he needed a little blood sample. And when Peggy shut her eyes in anticipation of the sting, Dr Max shot the contents into Peggy before drawing the blood sample.

“That should do it.” Dr Max said.

Peggy sighed in relief and opened her eyes. The room spun and she was obviously destabilized. After a moment, she was able to steady herself.

“Must be the sudden lost of blood,” she said convincingly.

“Yes, it is normal” Dr Max said. The drug that he has given her will cause drowsiness and make concentration more difficult than usual. This normally gives a more accurate personality profile and thus making the fine tunings of the programming more to the liking of his client. “Well, would you like to follow Nurse Rita for the other tests. I will meet you again to review the results.”

30 minutes later, after finishing the personality test, Peggy was in a complete state of mental exhaustion. Her mind was groggy, her eyes teary and she couldn’t stop yawning.

“OK, let’s finish this morning’s test with the co-ordination test.” Rita said as she brought Peggy to a room with a funny set up. There was a table on which sat a machine that looked like the ones used by opticians for electronic eye tests. Peggy was told to sit in a chair that resembled an upright gurney. When in place, her head was strapped against the machine on the table with her chin on the chin rest. Her hands were put on the table on each side of the machine where there are two buttons. Her wrists were then secured to the table. Lastly, a strap ran across her chest and two more on her ankles. Was all this necessary, she thought but before she had time to panic, lights started to come on in her vision.

“Do you see the blinking lights in the machine, Ms Lang?” Nurse Rita said as she adjusted it through the control panel.

“Yes, a red and a green one.” Peggy replied.

“Good. Well, this is a special machine designed by Dr Max. The idea is simple. When you see a red light, which only your right eye can see, you will press the button on your left. When you see a green light, which only your left eye can see, you will press the one on the right. Simple? Good. Let’s begin”

The room began to dim. And very gradually, the blinking lights started to come on. Peggy coped very well initially, pressing diligently. But after 2 minutes, fatigue began to set in. The lights seemed to bounce off the back of her retina and shooting in all directions in her brain. As the machine picked up its pace, Peggy’s co-ordination started to fail and the grogginess didn’t help. The blinking became faster and brighter and Peggy pressed the buttons feverishly until the entire body was trembling. She tried to fight the disorientation but she couldn’t shake her head loose. She tried to close her eyes to the increasing drowsiness but the lights burst past her eyelids. She began to panic when her world started spinning giving her serious nausea. In a final struggle, she wanted to leave but her weakening body could not fight the straps that held her tightly to the gurney. No scream would come out of her mouth as the chin rest clamp her mouth shut. She was totally helpless as the light assaulted her consciousness.

Gradually, she stopped blinking and stopped struggling. She drifted into a state of semi-consciousness and her brain activity was reduced to a passive mode. Her body seemed frozen and all muscles began to tense as she stared intensely into the machine.

Behind the machine, Nurse Rita smiled satisfactorily. The blinking of the lights went on for another good twenty minutes.

When the blinking stopped, Peggy slumped into the chair like a rag doll and breathed heavily, exhausted. As Rita pulled her away from the device, she was visibly panting as she stared wide-eyed and blankly into space with saliva drooling from her mouth. The chair quickly unfolded into a hospital gurney with Peggy lying on it.

“Well, looks like we have a new patient for treatment, arrogant bitch!” Dr Max said smiling as he shined his torch to examine Peggy’s dilation reaction and confirmed that there was none.

* * *

Evening fell once again. Nurse Pam was on duty. She was winking to Annie all night. Annie felt weird for she was never much of a lesbian. But given her present condition in a mental institute, she didn’t mind giving it a try.

The usual procedure of pill popping and Annie kept the capsules under her pillow as usual. Nurse Pam didn’t suspect anything about it.

About 2 hours later, Nurse Pam sneaked back into the ward wheeling a trolley. Annie was awakened by the squeaks but when she saw Nurse Pam coming her way, she pretended to stay asleep.

With her eyes tightly shut, she could feel Nurse Pam’s hands over her legs, her thighs, her inner thighs and rubbing her slit through her undies. She shivered as her erected nipples looked ready to pierce through the gown. She was visibly aroused this time. Nurse Pam then flipped up the gown and started to kiss her nipples. A soft moan escaped Annie’s mouth, turning Nurse Pam further. Then she felt Nurse Pam wet lips over her own and the searching tongue probed her mouth and exploring every tooth of hers before plunging for her throat. Annie was totally absorbed and responded to Pam’s kiss. Pam was pleasantly surprised and they were locked in a long, long and wet kiss.

When they broke the kiss, Nurse Pam knew Annie was ready. Expertly, she helped Annie kick off her panties and she went down to give Annie a good lick. When Annie could no longer restrain herself and was about to moan out loud, Nurse Pam professionally stuffed the ball gag into her mouth suppressing any noise. Then, she took the vibrator from her trolley and brandishing it in front of Annie. It was huge and metallic looking, reflecting whatever little light that was coming from the nurse station. While Annie shook her head trying to beg Nurse Pam to stop, Nurse Pam forced her open with her knee as she slid the thing into Annie. A moan rose from the deepest realm of Annie’s throat as the equipment jumped to live. It seemed determined to shake all senses out of Annie’s mind. Nurse Pam took another slimmer version from her trolley and coated it with lubricant carefully, and enjoying every coat of it. Annie freaked out thinking that she was going to be sodomized but Nurse Pam kept it for herself instead, her face in deep satisfaction as it entered her rectum. The low hum of the vibrator resonated in the silence of the room. She then climbed onto Annie’s bed. She hugged Annie tightly and thrust her pelvis like they were making love. And in the silent of the night, both came together and the squirting of their juice could be heard throughout the ward.

After a short nap, Nurse Pam peeled herself away from Annie and started giving her an antiseptic wipe down. When done, Nurse Pam kissed Annie good night and gave her an injection for the night. Annie felt sore and used, but did have her fun...

* * *

Blue lights, pink lights, the monitor was blinking furiously. Mag could not recall how long she has been at it and she was totally exhausted. As the light slowed to a stop, Nurse Rita removed the straps that held her to the machine. She recalled that she was awakened from her sleep and was told that she had to do well in order to pass the exit examination. She remembered that it was too fast for her to manage at one stage but was glad that it was over. She had no recollection of the last 48 hours that had sealed her life. She had the impression that it lasted for around 20 minutes. All she knew was that she wanted to go back to sleep now and rest well for the board examination the next day.

As Nurse Rita unfolded the gurney back to a lying position, Mag had a sticky sensation at her groin and inner thighs. It felt like she had too much sex. She noticed a white patch on her gown like dried starch but she was too tired to find an explanation. In her state of semi consciousness, she did not notice that she was not going back to her ward.

Mag was wheeled into a kind of preparation room with a metal slab that resembled an autopsy table with showers over the top and a sink near the head rest area. There were steel stirrups mid way down the length of the table and a drain at the centre, between the stirrups. Two junior nurses with black rubber aprons and latex gloves were waiting for their arrival.

“Dr Max will operate on her at 11 tomorrow morning. Conditioning room 12 once you have finished. Thanks!” Nurse Rita said as she handed Mag to the nurses and left.

The nurse transferred Mag onto the table and removed her gown. Mag stirred wondering what’s happening. Her feet were then secured to the stirrups.

“Hello Mag! We are going to give you a good wash and a little hair cut. I want you to breathe normally, " one of the nurse said as she covered Mag’s nose and mouth with a rubber gas mask.

Mag was too confused, but was too tired to ask questions. The gas took effect immediately as she was completely relaxed she could hardly move a muscle. The nurses started to coat her in a soapy lather. As she was drifting off, she saw the razor over her forehead and felt pressure on her anus....

“Yes, sleep, sleep...” The nurse said as she held the mask tightly over Mag’s face while the other started preparing the enema bag.....