The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matching Madison Redux

by Pan

Chapter 3

The second I saw that look in Aaron’s eyes, I was suspicious.

“What?” I asked, and when he just smiled and ignored me, I pushed harder. “What??”

“Oh,” he said, a casual smile upon his face. “Nothing…”

“What is it?” I pressed, and when he continued to ignore me, that smug grin upon his face, I pulled out the big guns.

Aaron is my housemate. He’s also the father of my unborn child. He’s also the, uh, the father of my identical twin’s unborn child…she lives with us too.

Yeah, it’s a long story.

See, Madison and I have always been super competitive. It really escalated in the last six months or so—when I found out that Madison was sleeping with Aaron, I just had to do whatever I could to compete. I started trying to match her however I could—I shaved my pussy for the first time, I made sure that my orgasms were longer, louder…and over the last little while, I’ve spent hours reading “sex tips” and “sex manuals” and everything like that I could find.

But the look in Aaron’s eyes told me—my twin had managed to find something that I hadn’t done yet.

And so I did what I always did when I wanted to get my way. I pulled out my huge, swollen tits, and pouted.

“Aaron,” I said, a slight whine in my voice, “I’m so full of milk…but unless you tell me what’s up, I can’t let you milk me…”

Practically salivating at the sight of my huge, oh-so-sensitive nipples, Aaron looked conflicted. I knew that he wanted to taste the milk as it poured out of my teats, but he hated giving in so easily.

“I’ll tell you what,” he said. “I’ll suck your tits dry, and tell you while you suck me dry.”

I agreed immediately, as he knew I would, and my eyes rolled back with pleasure as Aaron’s mouth latched onto my tits and started sucking the milk out of me. There was something so primal, so sexy about being milked like this, and it was particularly sexy to be sucked dry by a lover.

Sometimes, when Aaron was in the mood, he’d get me and Madison to do this to each other. I tried to tell myself that those moments weren’t sexual, but I could imagine how it would look from Aaron’s point of view—two curvy, naked twins, each pregnant with his child, sucking the milk out of each other…

After he was done he switched to the other breast, and my fingers wandered down to my cunt. A side-effect of pregnancy that you don’t always hear about is the hormones—I could go from laughing to crying in an instant, of course, but more than that…I was constantly, constantly horny. Unless Aaron was able to find and fuck me, it was rare for me to go more than a few hours without having to get myself off, and from the sounds I heard coming from Madison when she locked herself in the bathroom, her pregnancy was having much the same effect.

I ran out of milk all too soon (though I knew that by the next day, they’d again be swollen to the point of overflowing) and in a movement that I’m sure was much sexier when I hadn’t had a belly full of baby, got down on my knees in front of Aaron.

For some reason, perhaps as a result of the pregnancy hormones, I’d started to find giving head deeply erotic. I mean, I’d been giving head to Aaron for months, but it hadn’t really been a sexual thing before.

From my end. I imagine he’d found it pretty sexual, especially because I’d let him cum anywhere he wanted. My face, my tits, my mouth, my meal…anywhere.

But ever since the second trimester, something about giving head was just so sexy.

Maybe it was the submissiveness of it…there’s something hot about kneeling in front of your man, focusing entirely on his pleasure. Not that Aaron was my man, of course, but it wasn’t like I was dating anyone else. Who’s going to go out with a heavily pregnant woman who lives with her twin sister and the father of their children?

So yeah, like it or not, I was stuck with Aaron.

And for some reason…I’d kind of started to like it.

I moaned as I took my housemate’s cock into my mouth. Though it was a challenge, I was proud of the fact that I managed to refrain from cumming until I was swallowing his load down my throat. I wouldn’t want the distraction of an orgasm causing me to give Aaron anything less than 100%.

I bet Madison doesn’t consider that.

I’d do anything to be better than my twin.

I’d do anything for Aaron’s approval.

As I came down from my orgasm, my mind finally absorbed what my housemate had told me as I blew him.

“Madison let me take her ass last night,” he’d said simply, and I had nodded, so focused on his orgasm and my own that though I’d heard the words, I hadn’t processed them.

I’ve never known Aaron to flag, not even slightly—he manages to take care of two nymphomanic twins, and as if that wasn’t enough, he even brings other girls home pretty regularly. Madison and I share a bed, and when we hear the sounds of pleasure coming from Aaron’s room, we’ll wake up, and get off as quietly as we can to the sound of our housemate pleasing yet another woman.

A part of me is terrified by the idea of him impregnating one of these hookups, forcing us to stretch our already-limited housing situation to fit another huge woman, but if he asked us to, we would.

We’d probably rush over each other to do it, each of us desperate to demonstrate that we were the more accommodating twin.

I’d do anything for Aaron’s approval.

And so while I’m sure that he would have been happy to take my ass for the first time that night, I wasn’t ready for it, mentally or physically. I was still wrapping my head around the fact that yes, I could take all of Aaron’s cock inside me without any risk of damaging the baby—the idea of having him stretch out another of my holes was sexy, sure, but I’d need some time to think about it first. (As well as make sure that I cleaned up.)

Aaron understood and, instead, quite happily deposited another load of baby-batter inside my hungry cunt. As I lay there afterwards, enjoying the feeling of fullness that I always got when Aaron deposited his seed inside of me, I was tempted to get up and give him another blow-job, just for the sheer fun of it, but exhaustion quickly hit me, and I drifted off to sleep.

* * *

I dreamt that night of what it would be like when Aaron took my ass. He would, we both knew—there was no way that I could let my sister beat me. I had to be the better twin.

I just had to.

Pictures flowed through my head—Aaron, kneeling behind me, beaming at me as he slowly split my ass-cheeks…my pregnant body, wracked with orgasm as he came deep in my ass…my sister watching with a proud smile as Aaron took my rear entrance.

That was the image that stuck with me when I woke up the next morning. It was just a dream, of course, but it had felt so real.

And I’d woken up so, so horny.

I carefully got up, and entered Aaron’s room. When Madison had moved in with us, we’d done something dumb. We’d told Aaron that he had to choose which of us shared a room with him.

That’s the thing about being competitive—it can be pretty hard to switch off.

Madison had claimed that since my room was already full of all my stuff, I should stay where I am. I countered by letting her know that Aaron and I had gotten so used to each other’s presence, it made more sense for me to be the one to share space with him.

Things had started to get heated, until eventually Aaron held up his hands, and we fell silent. He’d explained that if we were going to fight about it, Madison would just have to move into my room, and he’d have the bedroom to himself. At least until we learned to share.

Looking back, that doesn’t seem like the best solution, but it really seemed to make sense at the time.

If I wasn’t in the middle of an ongoing contest with Madison to see who could complain to Aaron less*, I probably would’ve done something about it. Sometimes he’d just be so, so biased towards my sister in these little competitions of ours—it was so blatantly unfair.

*which I was winning, by the way.

So when I entered Aaron’s bedroom, dripping wet, ready to beg him to take my ass (he loves it when Madison and I beg), I am not going to lie, I was a little annoyed to see that Madison had beat me to it. She was on all fours, her pregnant belly and huge tits swinging back and forth as Aaron slowly, carefully, but very firmly fucked her ass.

“God, Aaron,” she moaned. “You’re so big.”

It was totally unfair, right? Aaron had already fucked her ass! It was my turn!

But I didn’t want to be ungrateful, so I just quietly made my way to his office chair, took a seat, and leaned back to watch.

Madison looked like she was having a good time, but she always did. It was hard to tell how much was performance—ever since we were kids, she’s been the sort who’d do anything for attention—and how much of it was genuine pleasure. If it was even half as good as the dream I’d just had, I’d guess it was mostly the latter.

Aaron shot me a grin, and I beamed back at him.

I’d do anything for Aaron’s approval.

He’s an okay housemate. Not the worst I’ve ever had, but also not the best. (Although he was better than Madison, that was for sure—she never did the dishes, and sometimes I’d catch her blowing Aaron when it was my night)

But I’ve just had so many orgasms around his cock, I guess it’s a instinctive thing. Sometimes I’d get a rush of endorphins just at the sight of his erection, or from the way he’d smile at me.

And I think he’ll be a good father to our kids.

But mostly I smiled at hime because I knew that if I could keep him in a good mood, he’d probably fuck my ass next.

His brow was coated in sweat, and he closed his eyes to continue fucking my twin. I was tempted to reach between my legs and get off at the real-life porno in progress in front of me, but I’d never had anal sex before, and I figured the whole process would be easier if I kept myself turned on.

Something on Aaron’s computer caught my eye, and I turned to see that he had the program open that I always saw from across the room. Sitting this close actually allowed me to read what was on the screen, and it took me a moment to realize why it had grabbed my attention—my name was there, along with Madison’s. We both had green checkmarks listed, along with a few lines.

“Stage 1-4 complete. Stage 5 in progress.”

“What’s stage 5?” I asked, and Aaron’s eyes widened as he realized what I was reading.

“Don’t look at that!” he warned. Madison opened her eyes as well.

“Yeah, sis…” she gasped, her voice thick with lust. “What kind of a girlfriend would go snooping around a guy’s stuff like that?”

My eyes widened.

Madison wouldn’t, that’s for sure.

“I’m not Aaron’s girlfriend,” I shot back. “Neither of us are!”

It was really important that I made that clear. I wasn’t into Aaron, but if my sister suddenly started treating him like she was his girlfriend, I knew myself well enough to recognize that I’d get competitive about it, and insist that he was my boyfriend.

And god, who knew how that would end.

Madison didn’t respond. My twin’s eyes were closed, her mind once more subsumed by pleasure. I turned away from the computer, and resolved not to pry.

But I watched my sister cum, her ass wrapped around my housemate’s glorious cock, my mind kept niggling away at the strange program. While I’d been scanning it to see what had caught my eye, I’d read some other names, all with different numbers listed beside them. Angela, level 1. Taylor, level 2. Priscilla, level 3. None of them had a checkmarks beside their names—instead, there had been a cross, and “FAILED” in big letters.

It looked like Aaron was cumming too. I licked my lips as I watched, when a thought struck me.

One of the girls Aaron had brought home was called Priscilla, now that I’d thought about it. She seemed like a typical rich brat, as so many Priscillas were. They’d had long, loud sex a few times, and then—like many of the girls Aaron brought over—we’d never seen her again.

Why was he tracking the girls he had sex with on his computer?

My sister was finally done, and—as I knew Aaron would like—I begged to take my ass. After a few minutes of teasing he obliged, and half an hour later he was pumping his seed deep within my rectum, as I came again and again around his cock.

I’m always a little hazy after sex, so it was several hours before I remembered what I’d seen.

“What does stage 5 mean?” I asked him again, as I served him lunch while Madison knelt in front of him, sucking his cock.

Yeah, that’s right. Aaron would never actually say it, but I’m pretty sure he likes my cooking better. I’m always in charge of lunch on Fridays, while Madison is delegated to blowjob duty.

It’s nice to have the occasional clear win, y’know?

“God,” Madison said, pulling Aaron’s erection out of her mouth to chide me. “Just leave it alone, would you?”

I wanted to shoot her a glare, but I didn’t want Aaron to see. Instead, I carefully got to my knees, and joined her in fellating my housemate. I knew he liked it when our tongues touched around his cock.

I even reached out to squeeze her breast. I probably could have milked her through her top, but I was worried that would distract her from giving Aaron the best blowjob possible.

I’d do anything for Aaron’s approval.

“No,” Aaron said thoughtfully. “That’s a valid question. You two are in the fifth month of pregnancy, right?”

“Seventh,” I corrected, before taking Aaron’s cock as deep into my throat as I could.

“Right,” he said with a laugh. “Looks like I’ll have to update the tracking software.”

When she was sure Aaron wasn’t watching, Madison shot me a smug glare. It had been a pretty stupid mistake on my half, I guess. I don’t know what I’d thought it was—something sinister, maybe? Instead, Aaron was just using some advanced software to make sure our babies were safe.

But…why had it been two months out of date? And why were the other women listed?

Unable to resist my curiosity, I let Madison take the head of his dick into her mouth and continued the line of questioning.

“Why was Priscilla on there?”

Aaron’s eyes darted around the room at that one, but it was only a few seconds before he responded.

“She asked me to track her pregnancy too,” he said. “And I was, until…well, I couldn’t any more.”

My cheeks flushed as I realized what he was saying.

Well, great. I’d really put my foot in it.

“Sorry,” I said in a small voice. He smiled down at me, and ruffled my hair.

“That’s okay,” he said kindly. “We can’t all be good at everything.”

God, the self-satisfied look on Madison’s eyes as she swallowed down Aaron’s cum. I could’ve killed her.

I didn’t think about the software again until I was cleaning Aaron’s room a few days later (he’d said that he thought Madison was better at tidying up AND scrubbing floors than I would, even while pregnant. Obviously there was no way I could let that shit stand) when I was cleaning off his keyboard, and accidentally unlocked his screen.

There it was again. My name and Madison’s, both listed as being at level 5.

Aaron may have been a smart guy, but clearly he wasn’t great at record-keeping. I clicked through and updated us both to level 7.

What a strange system. You’d expect it to go by trimesters, or at least call them months, but nope!

I glanced through the rest of the list. Aaron’s friends sure had poor luck with pregnancy. It looked like Madison and I were the only two who’d gotten past level 4 with green checkmarks beside our names, although right at the bottom of the list were a few checkmarks besides early-stage names. Carla, Merideth—both level 1. Matilda, Angela, Sarah—level 2.

I sure hoped that they’d be okay.

That night, as I was checking my email, something strange happened.

I don’t really consider myself a, like, tech addict. Aaron doesn’t like seeing me or Madison on our phones—he says we look like ‘zombies’—so we generally only use those for phonecalls; for everything else, we’ll use our computers directly.

It’s probably good for us, honestly—you know how you can accidentally pour a bunch of time into social media? Well, when you’re sitting up at a desk (and especially when you’re seven months pregnant), that’s much less likely.

Not that it never happens, though. Every now and then—maybe every few months or so—I’ll find myself in a Wikipedia hole, and I’ll suddenly notice that hours have passed without me noticing.

That night, I accidentally pulled an all-nighter.

It was so weird. I wasn’t even doing anything interesting! I had, like, five emails from work. (They’d moved me to remote when my belly had gotten large enough, which was great—it meant I could spend even more time demonstrating to Aaron that I was the better twin.)

I’d gotten through four of them when the next thing I knew, it was eight-thirty am. My stomach was grumbling, my eyes were sore, my back was killing me (even more than it had been for the last few months of pregnancy), and more than anything I was just…confused as hell.

Like, the time I’d pulled an all-nighter watching Tiger King, I’d known what I was doing. It had been stupid, yes, but I’d known that it was stupid, and I’d done it anyway.

This time, I’d been checking emails, and all of a sudden the time had just…gone.

I turned around from my desk—Madison had been on our bed on her laptop when I sat down. She was still there, in the exact same position, a completely dead look on her face.

All of a sudden she came back to life and looked at me strangely.

“What time is it?” she croaked, looking aghast when I told her. “Jesus…I told myself I was just going to read one Reddit thread.”

“I know, right?” I said, trying to laugh it off. I sat beside her on the bed, trying to decide whether to have a nap or grab a snack, when tiredness overcame me and made the decision on my behalf.

Madison and I woke up around twelve, at almost the exact same time. I’d had a series of strange, erotic dreams—all of which starred my sister, weirdly—and so when I woke up, I didn’t immediately realize that I wasn’t still in one.

“What are you doing?” my sister asked, and I silenced her by moving my lips to hers. Her eyes widened in shock, but as my tongue slipped between her lips, she began caressing it with hers, while moving her hands down my body.

It felt like we were making out for an hour, gently groping and exploring each other’s pregnant bodies, before I finally realized this was no longer a dream, and pulled back.

“Uh…sorry about that.”

“It’s okay,” Madison replied calmly, leaning forward to give me a soft peck. “I’m going to go see if Aaron is up.”

Aaron was awake but not up—he had a girl over. My twin later told me that she’d seemed surprised to be brought breakfast in bed by a pregnant, mostly-naked woman, especially since Madison hadn’t batted an eyelid when she’d found Aaron balls-deep inside the woman—“Sarah”, her name was. She couldn’t have been the same Sarah as I’d seen on the computer, however; after leaving Aaron’s room, I found her in the kitchen smoking a cigarette.

“Hi,” I said.

“Hi again,” she said, looking at me nervously. She obviously thought I was Madison, despite the clear differences between us. Madison’s tits were bigger, my legs were more toned, and I was wearing a red negligee, whereas my sister was wearing a matching blue one.

We chatted for a few minutes, before she left, muttering something about it being too fucking weird.

Pity. She’d seemed nice.

A few minutes later, Aaron came storming out of his room.

“What did you do to my computer??” he asked, his eyes flashing with anger. I’d never seen him so worked up.

It took me a moment to work out what he was talking about—I was still pretty hazy from lack of sleep. “Oh, I updated the pregnancy tracker,” I said with a yawn. “It was still out of date.”

Aaron’s mouth gaped at my response. “Have you…have you been on your computer since then?”

“Uh huh,” I nodded. “Checked my emails last night.”

I didn’t mention that I’d then apparently spent more than twelve hours staring slackjawed at my screen. I didn’t want to give him any more ammunition to compare me to my sister.

Although by all accounts, she’d done the same thing.

“And you’re…okay?”

“Yes,” I said, rolling my eyes. “I know I’m seven months pregnant—better than you, apparently—but I am capable of checking emails without suspicion.”

Aaron continued to stare at me for a few moments, before nodding.

“Cool,” he said, his half-grin returning. “That’s…that’s good.”

I raised one eyebrow.

“Thanks,” I said, turning away from my housemate’s strange behaviour and focusing my attention on the coffee-pot that I’d just brewed for Sarah. “I know I’m not meant to drink caffeine while I’m pregnant, but…god, I don’t know how else I’m going to stay awake.”

“You can if you want,” Aaron said, that smug smile of his firmly on his face. “I mean, Madison wouldn’t. But you can.”

* * *