The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Matching Madison Redux

by Pan

Chapter 2:

“Is Madison on some kind of special diet?”

The mention of my sister was enough to immediately tense me up. I’d been so relaxed all day—I’d left work early to stop by this little specialty food store (they carried a spice I’d been reading about that I wanted to try) and once I got home, I’d spent a few hours cooking.

I found cooking a great way to unwind, but it turns out ‘Aaron talking about my sister’ was an even better way to undo it, so I turned to see what he was talking about.

“What is it this time?” I answered, trying to hide the frustration in my voice. We’d been eating in silence—Aaron hadn’t even complimented the meal—when he’d hit me with the question.

“Your sister came by today,” he said. Aaron works from home, in IT—he does a lot of contract work for the government, stuff like that. On the rare occasion I’d been in his room, his huge monitors had been almost overwhelming.

“Uh huh?”

“And I’ve got to tell you, she has one great-tasting pussy.”

“That’s not because of diet!” I blurted out before I could stop myself. “That’s just…I mean, I’m sure I taste just as good.”

“Yeah,” Aaron said, sounding wholly unconvinced. “Probably.” I wanted to punch him, but I knew my sister would never do something like that, so I restrained myself.

I had to be better than my twin.

“I don’t know about that…I mean, you’ve got understand. She tasted amazing.”

He pushed the steak away, and I slowly unclenched my fists. I’d been getting up early each morning to jog, plus I’d barely slept the night before—I’d been looking at recipe sites on my computer when I’d noticed it was later than I’d expected, and then after finally getting to sleep I’d had a series of such weird dreams.

“Sorry,” Aaron said with a shrug. “I just don’t think you can compete.”

It was like he’d found the perfect combination of words to trigger something in my brain. The moment the challenge left his mouth, I knew that I was going to convince him that my pussy tasted better than Madison’s.

If it was the last thing I ever did, I’d make him admit that my juices tasted better than my twin’s.

Without a word, I slowly moved one finger between my legs. I took a moment to play with myself, to ensure that I was nice and wet, then pulled my sticky finger out for him to taste.

That arrogant grin of his crept back over his face as he opened his mouth, extended his tongue, and licked the pale fluid off my finger.

At first I thought he liked it, because he grabbed my hand and moved my entire finger into his mouth, sucking on it while he stared me in the eyes. But just as I thought I’d won for sure, he shook his head.

“Mmmm…” he said. “I’m sorry, but…—“

“Wait!” I said, cutting him off. I knew that I didn’t want to hear the rest of his sentence. “Did you taste hers from, uh…the source?”

A blush spread over my face at the question, but Aaron didn’t seem bothered. As he nodded, I suddenly remembered—my dream last night had been about my housemate going down on my sister.

Or possibly going down on…me. My sister and I had really started to blur together in my dreams. That probably wasn’t healthy.

With a sigh, I moved everything on the table to the side, and Aaron lifted me onto the table. Sitting in front of him, I slowly spread my legs, glad that I’d changed into such a short skirt as soon as I’d gotten home.

Just like the skirt I’d been wearing in the dream.

Aaron leaned forward—there was nothing but air between his mouth and my pussy. He’d mentioned a few days ago how cool he thought it was that Madison didn’t wear a bra, and so in an effort to outdo her, I’d stopped wearing underwear entirely.

I had to be better than my twin. I had to be better than my twin.

“Wow,” he said with a sigh, like this was something he’d been looking forward to. “You’ve got a really beautiful cunt.”

I was practically glowing with pride at his words. He’s never been the most loquacious guy, but since my competitive streak had so firmly returned, it felt like hadn’t so much as thanked me for anything.

To hear him describe my privates as beautiful felt amazing, especially because I couldn’t help but interpret it as ‘more beautiful than your sister’s’.

But then his next sentence just as swiftly deflated me.

“Of course, Madison shaves hers…”

Before I could respond he leaned forward and pressed his tongue to my pussy-lips. I sat there with bated breath as he thoroughly explored my pussy with his mouth—licking, tonguing my clit, burrowing his wet muscle as deep into my hole as he could.

Tasting. Tasting, and comparing me to my sister.

After a minute or two, I was beginning to feel quite squirmy. Like I said, I’m not actually attracted to Aaron, but I think any gal enjoys having her pussy worshipped by a nice warm tongue.

“Hmm,” he said, coming up for air.

“What!?” I snapped. The entire time Aaron had been going down on me, I’d been desperate to know what he thought, how I stacked up against my sister.

I had to be better than my twin.

“Do I taste as good as Madison!?”

“Oh, I totally forgot about that,” Aaron replied casually, and the desire to punch him returned stronger than ever. “I was just thinking, it’s always so interesting…”

“What is?”

“The difference between twins.”

My housemate was between my thighs. I was tempted to close them and suffocate him, but I knew that wasn’t a good idea.

Besides, I’m sure it wasn’t something my sister would do.

“How?” Being compared to Madison always put me on edge, and it didn’t sound like Aaron was about to say something nice. “How are we different?”

“Your sister cums really easily,” Aaron mentioned. “Anyway, this time I’m going to focus on the taste.”

I’ve honestly never had trouble cumming. Even though we’d only been seeing each other for a month or so, Mike was always able to get me off several times whenever we had sex. So to hear that my sister was the same way was simultaneously unsurprising and deeply, deeply disturbing.

I mean, who would even want to think of what their sibling is like in bed?

But I knew I had to be better than my twin, and so—Aaron’s words ringing in my ear—I decided to pull out all the stops.

I closed my eyes and my mind flitted between a series of erotic thoughts. The hot make-up sex I’d had with Mike after the dinner party, the first porn I’d found, my favorite erotica, the fantasies I’d had since I was a teen…soon my clit was throbbing with arousal, and Aaron was still tasting me when my first orgasm wracked my body.

“Oops,” I said, trying to act coy as I panted with pleasure (not an easy feat). “Sorry about that, buddy.”

Aaron seemed completely unfazed. “No problem,” he replied casually. “When Madison cums she’s much louder.”

“Oh really?” I asked, and reached out to push his head back between my legs.

I had to be better than my twin.

My housemate spent more than hour that night ‘tasting’ me, his mouth pressed against my mound, his tongue getting me off again and again and again, as I tried to beat my twin in volume, expressiveness, duration, anything I could think of. By the time we were done, I needed Aaron to know without a shadow of a doubt—I was the twin who came fastest, loudest, strongest, and most frequently.

I had to be better than my twin. I had to be better than my twin. I had to be better than my twin.

Finally, after almost a dozen increasingly loud orgasms, I told him I was exhausted and needed to stop.

“Okay,” he said simply, but I understood what he really meant.

Madison had been able to go for longer.

* * *

Mike broke up with me four days later. I’d been spending so much time letting Aaron taste me, and I think Mike had sensed that he’d become less of a priority in my life. When I wasn’t cooking or cleaning, I was sitting spreadeagled on the table (or on the bed, so that Aaron could be more comfortable—see, it’s that kind of thoughtfulness that I know for sure Madison doesn’t possess) while my housemate’s mouth was buried between my legs.

After my fifth orgasm on the second day, I’d finally remembered to ask Aaron how I tasted compared to my sister—he’d said that it wouldn’t be fair to compare, because it was so late in the day (and Madison had come by quite early)…but that he did remember enjoying the sight of her boobs bouncing.

I’d stripped off and let him tongue me to several more orgasms, squirming naked on the kitchen table as he tasted my shaved cunt, and in the process…completely forgotten that I was meant to be out with my boyfriend. I’d apologized by text as I came around Aaron’s tongue, but then been too distracted to read Mike’s reply.

The next morning, I’d woken Aaron up and asked him to taste me again. He’d been more than happy to oblige—after bringing me to climax a few more times, he said it had been too long since he’d gone down on my sister to really remember what she tasted like, and that he’d need to try again when he was more awake.

Aaron ended up tasting me two or three times a day for the rest of the week, and so when I finally made it to a date with Mike, I was both sexually and physically exhausted. According to Aaron, Madison was able to hold all kinds of positions longer than I was, and…well, I’m obviously not one to back down from a challenge.

I had to be better than my twin.

Mike had immediately picked up on my low energy, and when he had asked if I even wanted to be with him any more, I just shook my head. He went really quiet at that—I probably should’ve said something, but I just didn’t have it in me.

It was weird—our breakup was almost exactly like it’d been in a dream I’d had the previous night. Maybe I was a little bit psychic?

Mike drove me home, thanked me for my honesty, and I went back upstairs to see if Aaron was hungry.

For food or for pussy.

I passed Madison in the hall—she threw me a smug smile, but kept on walking, so I quickly made my way into the apartment to find Aaron reclining on the couch, a huge shit-eating grin on his face.

Oh, no. What had she done now?

“Wow,” he said. “That twin of yours…”

“What?” I snapped. “Did she cure cancer or something?”

I don’t know what it was—the second Aaron mentioned my sister, it was like the primal hunting part of my brain switched on. My heart-rate increased, my ears perked up, and adrenaline started pumping through my body.

I suddenly felt energized, like I could do anything. If Madison had cured cancer, I felt like I could march straight into a lab and work out a better, stronger, faster cure myself. I’d do whatever it took to be better than my twin.

Whatever it took.

“I invited her over so I could compare your tastes,” he said, ignoring my snide comments. “And she mentioned that she gives the best blowjobs in the city.”

“Oh, bullshit,” I said, unable to contain myself.

If there’s one thing I pride myself on, it’s giving head. I’m no slut, but believe me—you show me a man that I can’t get off with my mouth, I’ll show you a gay man.

Actually, no. I could get a gay man off. This was one area in which I was very confident in my abilities.

And I’d do whatever it took to be better than my twin.

My blood was hot as I knelt before my housemate and unzipped his pants. I noticed a hint of Madison’s lipstick on his shaft, and cursed myself for not wearing any makeup. I normally did, around the apartment, but since I’d only been going out with Mike I hadn’t bothered.

Taking Aaron’s (quite attractive, if I’m being honest) cock into my mouth, I gave it everything I had. I stared at him, doe-eyed, as my tongue swirled around his head. One of my hands wrapped around the base of his shaft, while the other gently fondled his balls.

Closing my lips, I applied just enough suction to make him groan, before starting to slowly bob my head up and down, running my lips all the way up and down his erection. I made a slight gagging sound—slightly before I even felt my gag-reflex kick in, if I’m being honest—and began to deepthroat him.

As I held his cock deep in my throat, I realized that this, going down on my housemate, had been part of my break-up dream as well. Weird.

Soon enough, the combination of my lips, tongue, direct eye-contact, and probably just the fact that I was his incredibly hot housemate were enough to set him off. Madison must have just finished, because it took a little longer for Aaron to cum than I was expecting, but when he did cum it was a thick load.

I opened my mouth to show it to him, let a tiny bit dribble onto my face, then swallowed the rest. Like I said, I definitely know what makes good head.

“Well?” I asked, standing with pride. “What do you have to say to that?”

“Pretty good,” he said, and I narrowed my eyes.

“Yeah?”

“I mean, your sister was naked. And she kissed me beforehand—made it really personal, y’know? And she plays with herself when she’s getting a guy off, and…”

I sat there silently fuming as Aaron continued his list. Part of me wanted to strip off, throw him back onto the couch, and show off again…but I wanted time to prepare for my next opportunity.

And so I just glared as he finished his list. I continued to glare as he left the room. And when I got myself off that night, I mentally pictured my housemate, just so I could continue to glare at him.

That’s definitely all it was.

* * *

Throughout this whole thing, my sister and I were totally civil to each other. It wasn’t like we were fighting over the same man or anything—I really had no interest in Aaron whatsoever.

I just hate it when I’m not the best at something.

I’d do whatever it took to be better than my twin.

One Saturday she dropped by when I was giving Aaron head (it had somehow become a standard part of our day, like me cooking for him, or him bringing me off with his mouth), and I have to admit—it felt good to see the look of surprise on her face as I shuddered in orgasm, my face immaculately made-up, giving one of the best blowjobs in the history of oral sex.

Of course, Aaron didn’t follow it up with a ‘great job, that was way better than your sister’s’ (as amazing as that would have been). To my relief, he didn’t say anything like he had been recently (like “Well yeah, but your sister’s been doing tongue exercises, so it’s not really fair to compare…”)

He just nodded his approval, and invited Madison to follow him to the bedroom.

At first, Madison had made excuses for why she was coming over so often. She wanted to get Aaron to look at her computer again, or she’d forgotten her bra. Never mind the fact that she didn’t even think to bring her laptop, or that neither of us had worn a bra in weeks.

Eventually, however, she dropped the ruse. She’d come over, nod hello, make out with Aaron for a bit, then go into his room.

It had started as just blowjobs, I was sure of that. I’m not too proud to admit, I’d often sit with my ear against the door, trying to see if I could work out any tricks she was using.

But that Saturday morning, I started to suspect that they were doing more than just going down on each other.

It was the moaning that gave it away. Moaning with a cock in your mouth is certainly possible, but for obvious reasons it produces quite a muffled sound.

My sister’s moans were long, and loud. He hadn’t been lying about her volume. And from my position, the only thing muffling them was the door—I could clearly hear her moaning Aaron’s name, complimenting his girth, his speed, and how good he felt inside her.

The words sounded incredibly familiar, and it wasn’t until her third or fourth orgasm that I realized—I’d had a dream last night where she’d said the exact same thing.

And in my dream, they’d been fucking.

For some reason, my clit throbbed at the idea of Aaron fucking my sister. It was probably just the fact that I knew I’d be fucking him next.

I’d do whatever it took to be better than my twin.

Whatever. It. Took.

I listened through Madison’s screaming, moaning, and breathless orgasms, and when they were done, I scurried to the couch (still naked—I’d been so preoccupied listening to them, I had forgotten to redress) to sit casually, like I hadn’t just been listening to their copulation.

Madison gave me a friendly nod, but I knew what it meant. It meant “I win, bitch.”

Okay, maybe I had mentally added the ‘bitch’ part, but I knew she was gloating.

It’s a twin thing.

And as soon as she left, I got up and made my way into Aaron’s bedroom to see if I could do any better.

Annoying as Aaron could be, I had to admit: his stamina was impressive. From the sounds of it, he’d cum inside my sister two or three times—on top of the blowjob I’d already given him.

Two or three times…which, of course, I knew I’d have to match.

I’d do whatever it took to be better than my twin.

I’ll never forget the first time my housemate fucked me. I was already soaking wet—I wasn’t attracted to my housemate or my sister (gross!) but there’s something unavoidably sexy about listening to people have sex. It’s like real-life porn, y’know?

And as soon as I’d worked out what was happening, I’d known that I’d have to follow it up. So I’d played with myself, listening to my twin’s moans, Aaron’s pants. Once or twice I’d thought I’d heard him say something—something like ‘your twin would…’ or ‘your sister always…’, but that must have been wishful thinking.

By the time they were done, I was as wet as I could ever remember being, and despite the fact that I was only doing this to show Madison who was the better twin, I had to admit: feeling a cock—any cock—inside me would be an extremely welcome sensation.

Aaron was laying on his bed, this smug look on his face. His computer monitor was on, showing a big list of data; I was too far away to read exactly what it was, but I could make out some numbers, and beside each was a checkmark or a red cross. The numbers were mostly 1’s and 2’s, but there was a pair of 3’s at the top, green checkmarks besides each of them.

When I walked in, his cock began to rise. It was coated in what I assumed was a mix of his cum and my sister’s juices (something I did not want to think about), but it looked just as good as it always did.

Since Mike and I had broken up, I hadn’t even thought about dating. I’m not normally a hyper-sexual creature, but spending so much time naked around Aaron, so much time researching better ways to blow him, making out with him in every room of the house, and reading countless articles on the oral arts of pleasing your man (not that he was my man)…yeah, sex was pretty constantly at the forefront of my mind.

The oral sex that Aaron had been giving me every day helped, I’m not going to lie. I’d sort of forgotten we were doing that to see if my sister or I tasted better (something I’d still not gotten a clear answer on)—it had just become a daily part of the routine.

I’d wake up, brush my teeth, go to work, come home, and Aaron would lick me out for a while.

But I had pretty close to zero attraction to my housemate, so as much as I appreciated his very talented tongue, I was still horny most of the time. I’d get myself off each and every night. I’m as straight as they come, so I liked to imagine cock when I masturbated.

And since Aaron’s cock was the only one I’d seen in a while, my mind would inevitably come back to that. Makes sense, right?

Right?

So when Aaron gestured for me to clean him off with my mouth, I felt like I should object. I’d tasted my housemate’s cum (and cock) a thousand times, of course but…his dick had my sister’s arousal smeared all over it.

That wasn’t right. Right?

But I was so turned on, and the cock I’d spent so much time thinking about when I got off was right there, and even through my momentary confusion, one thing was clear:

I’d do whatever it took to be better than my twin. And something told me that my sister wouldn’t hesitate to suck my juices off Aaron’s cock if our positions were reversed.

And so I crawled towards him on the bed and began licking it clean.

Now, I’ve gotten pretty good at getting Aaron off with my mouth. As I slurped Madison’s juices off my housemate’s cock, playing with my own pussy all the while, I knew that I could have made him cum. I could have swallowed it down, then drooled some onto my chest, and watched him get hard as I licked it off my own tits.

After all, I’d done it so many times before.

As my tongue lovingly worshipped Aaron’s cock, it was tempting. I didn’t need to fuck him, I reasoned.

And then he said it.

“God that’s hot,” he moaned. My entire body lit up at the compliment. “Your mouth is so good, it almost reminds me of fucking your sister.”

Fire appeared in my eyes, and without another moment of hesitation I removed his cock from my mouth, positioned myself above my housemate’s postrate body, and accepted his challenge.

We both moaned as my slick folds spread, allowing Aaron’s wet cock to enter me.

It felt amazing.

I mean, it would have felt pretty great no matter who it was; I don’t want you thinking I was into Aaron or anything like that.

No, I was just into the feeling of a long, thick cock inside me. It just happened to be Aaron’s.

Not that I could let him know that, of course.

“Oh god, Aaron, you’re so goood…” I moaned loudly, putting on a show that I knew he’d like. “Fuck. Fuck! I’ve never felt anything like this before in my life.”

My housemate didn’t say anything in return, just beamed up at me. I bet he was pretty damn happy with himself—fucking two identical twin sisters in the same afternoon, one after another.

He really was the luckiest man in the world, to have stumbled into the middle of our weird little sibling rivalry.

“Yess, fuck me!” I exclaimed. “Oh, fuck, Aaron…you make me feel like a woman!”

One thing I’d noticed, listening to Madison, was that she didn’t really do much in the way of dirty talk. This, I figured, would give me the edge.

I’d do whatever it took to be better than my twin.

“Your cock is so big,” I purred. “Oh yes, I want to feel it inside of me forever. It fills me up so good!”

I knew how much Aaron liked making women cum, so I reached between my legs, and stroked my needy clit.

“I’m going to cum,” I panted. “Fuck! Aaron…I’m going to cum while you’re inside me. Oh, yes…I’m going to cum going to cum going to cuummmm!!”

I’d do anything to be better than my twin. Whatever it took.

I convulsed in orgasm on Aaron’s hardness, as he reached behind and gave my ass a quick, hard slap.

“Yes, daddy!” I cried out. One of my ex-boyfriends before Mike had insisted I call him ‘daddy’ while we fuck. I’ve no idea why, but I figured that there was a chance Aaron would enjoy it as well.

By the way his cock pulsed inside me, I think my guess was correct.

I came several more times before I felt Aaron unloading inside me. After that, we took a brief break while I prepared him some food (and home-made beer; he’d told me that Madison was thinking of taking up homebrewing, so I’d made sure to beat her to it) and then I fucked him to orgasm twice more that night.

Each time I did, I’d sit beside him with a smile, trying to hide how desperately I wanted to hear him say it.

But he never did. Instead, he’d just slap me on the ass and throw me a smug look.

It was infuriating as well…and ensured that I was going to try harder.

I’d do whatever it took to be better than my twin.

After that, I fucked him daily—sometimes several times. But there are only so many hours in the day, and I guess something had to give. After that long Saturday of fucking, oral sex stopped being a daily thing. I’d still blow him at meals from time to time, but we just didn’t have the time to keep going down on each other at the rate that we had been.

And I was now getting more than enough orgasms from riding my housemate’s cock.

But no matter how often we fucked, no matter how good I was (and believe me—I know I was great) he never said it.

“Wow. You’re a better fuck than your sister.”

Eight words. Eight words would all it would take, but would he give them to me? No!

And so I just had to keep trying harder and harder and harder.

But whatever I did, it felt like Madison could always match it. Whatever positions I tried, however dirty I talked…even when I managed to squirt, soaking the bed and surprising even myself, he wouldn’t give it to me.

Eight words. Hell, I’d take seven! The ‘wow’ was a bonus.

“You’re better than your sister.”

It would only have taken five to make me happy, really!

As the months went by, as I fucked Aaron in every room of the house, as I let him cum inside me multiple times a day, it was starting to drive me mad. I’d started using what limited spare time I had to study up—kegel exercises, lessons in stripping, everything I could think of. I even took an online photography course, to make sure that my nudes were better than the ones I knew my sister sent him.

But none of it seemed to make a difference.

I needed to know. I needed to know exactly what it was that Madison was doing so much better than me.

So one day, I opened the door to watch while they hooked up.

He was going down on her, which hit me with an unexpected burst of jealousy. It wasn’t like he never went down on me, but it had definitely been a whole lot less frequent since we’d started fucking.

Was that why he clearly thought she was better? Despite us being completely identical, was he more attracted to her? Attracted enough to go down on her?

Aaron’s face was buried between my sister’s thighs, so he didn’t notice me entering. Madison did, however—her eyes widened in shocked, then the corners of her mouth curled up, and I knew.

It was on.

“Oh Aaron,” she cried, and I watched my twin sister’s entire body clench as she came. “Fuck…you’re amaaaazing.”

I returned her cold smile, and began stripping off. Not that I was really wearing much—Aaron had mentioned once that it was a pity I couldn’t pull off a schoolgirl outfit like my sister did, so I’d maxed out my credit card and bought the sluttiest schoolgirl costumes I could find.

It’s weird—until then, my sister had never come around in a schoolgirl outfit, and she hadn’t been wearing one in any the nudes I’d seen on Aaron’s huge monitors. But as soon as she saw me in one, she practically turned green, and since then Madison had been wearing one every time she came around.

I stripped out of a plaid micro-skirt, undid the single button on my white ‘button-up’ shirt, but kept the school shoes on. I say ‘shoes’—they were 5-inch heels, really.

But Aaron liked them. And that was all that mattered.

As I undressed, I checked out my sister—this was, after all, the first time I’d actually seen her naked since we were teenagers. I was surprised to see that her breasts were slightly bigger than mine, but I knew my legs were more shapely. All that running had quickly paid off.

When my housemate came up for air, he saw me standing there naked, and the smirk returned to his face.

“Well well well…” he said. “What have we got here?”

“Once and for all,” I said, in my best ‘little girl’ voice—Aaron had told me that Madison’s ability to do slutty-cute was off the charts, and I was trying my hardest to outdo her. “You’re gonna have to decide which of us is better in bed.”

There was a pause as he thought about it, but he eventually nodded.

“Let the games,” he said with a pompous flourish that made me want to slap him, “…begin.”

He pointed at his crotch, and there was a brief pause as Madison and I stared at each other, until we both dove for his cock.

“No scratching!” he quickly added, and Madison and I took it down a notch. It didn’t take us long to find a rhythm—I’d suck on his shaft while she took his balls into her mouth, or we’d each just take one side of his cock.

The whole while we were panting and moaning, making the best porn noises that we could.

I was the first to cum—the whole situation was so bizarrely erotic, it only took me a few minutes to bring myself off, but Madison quickly followed suit. The room was soon filled with the smell of two girls in heat, and the sexiest sounds we knew how to make.

When I sensed Aaron’s orgasm was approaching, I tried to ensure that I had my lips wrapped around the end of his cock, but apparently my sister had learned the warning signs as well, and she pushed me away at the last second.

His head popped out of my mouth and started spurting, covering the two of us in his seed.

“Oh, Aaron…” she moaned, reaching up and coating her fingers in his cum, before licking them off laviciously.

“So much cum…” I said, raising the bar by licking his seed directly off my sister’s face.

We stopped just short of making out, and when all the cum was gone, turned to face Aaron. I fell to my knees (what guy doesn’t like a naked, busty woman kneeling in front of him?) and Madison quickly joined him.

The sight of two naked twins in front of him, submissively looking to him for instruction quickly had the desired effect, and Aaron was soon hard again.

I drooled at the sight of his erection—I’d like to claim that it was purely for show, but things had started to get a little mixed up in my brain.

Aaron’s cock had given me so many orgasms; it was hard not to get a little aroused when I saw it.

“Girls...” he said, a thoughtful look on his face. “You must know how hard this is for me—you’re easily the two best fucks I’ve ever had in my life, and I can’t just decide who’s better...”

“You have to,” I little girl’d at him, and after another long pause, he nodded.

“Okay,” he said, “but please, one at a time.”

For reasons unknown, he chose Madison to go first. I sat outside the bedroom and played with myself for almost an hour while I listened to them fucking. It wasn’t anything new, of course—my sister had even gotten pretty good at dirty talk (I don’t know if Aaron had told her how much he liked it, or if she’d somehow overheard me and my housemate fucking) but I had an ace up my sleeve, and I was delighted when my snooping confirmed that it hadn’t occurred to her as well.

Maybe I was better than my sister.

Madison must have cum at least a dozen times while I was listening. When she was done, she stumbled past me bleary-eyed. I watched her collapse onto the couch, cum dripping out of her pussy as she did, and went into Aaron’s room.

He was laying naked on the bed, looking pretty exhausted himself. Perhaps that would have frightened a less confident woman, but I knew that I could get him energised, get him hard, and then give him the best fuck of his life.

I’d found some lingerie while he’d been taking Madison, over and over, and my heart leapt at the smile he gave me when he saw it. I knew I was competing with what was essentially an identical version of myself, so I’d really gone all out—the bra emphasized my tits to the point where they managed to look even bigger than Madison’s, and my red thong made sure that the effects that my many hours of running had on my ass were readily apparent.

As I slowly slipped the thong down my legs (I had decided to keep the bra on, at least for my first few orgasms, just so I could show him the contrast between how hard I cum with and without nipple stimulation) he plumped up, and I slowly lowered myself onto his member.

I knew the lingerie was hot, but that was just a starter. My plan was so, so much more than that.

“I want you to knock me up,” I hissed into his ear.

“What?” he said, shocked. I couldn’t help but smile as his eyes filled with lust.

Brilliant, right? I guess I can’t take all the credit—the idea had actually come to me in a dream. I’d dreamt about being pregnant to Aaron, bearing his child...it’s a primal thing. It’s the reason sex exists, after all.

Men exist to get women pregnant, women exist to get knocked up by their man.

Not that Aaron was my man, of course.

And so even though the idea doesn’t particularly do anything for me (Aaron’s just my housemate, y’know?) I somehow knew that he would find it hot as hell.

I’d do anything to be better than my twin.

“I haven’t been taking the pill,” I said, in my sexy-cute little girl voice. Aaron groaned at my words. “I want you to knock me up, daddy. I want your cum inside me, finding its way to my fertile womb.”

“Oh, fuck…”

The first of what I knew would be many orgasms rippled across my body, but when I had recovered, I continued my erotic onslaught.

“Fill me up with your seed. Please. I want your sperm to impregnate me. I want to be knocked up with your baby.”

I reached down, moving one of his hands to my tits.

“These tits will be so bloated and full of milk.”

I moved his other hand to my stomach.

“My tummy will start to grow, daddy. Every time you fuck me, you’ll know that I’m yours. That my baby is growing inside of me, that you’ve marked me as my property…”

My stomach clenched as I came again. I had to admit, I was starting to turn even myself on.

“Fuck, Aaron…I’m going to be pregnant. For you. I’m going to be so, so huge.”

Without warning, Aaron flipped me over, and I reached out to steady myself. He fucked me from behind, as I sat on his bed on all fours.

“In just a few months, I’m going to be your knocked-up little slut.”

Aaron grabbed my hair with one hand, and used the other to hold my waist. My tits were bouncing everywhere as he began to thrust into me faster and faster, and I could feel his balls slapping against my legs.

I reached behind me and grabbed his scrotum, caressing his testes gently as he pounded into me.

“Do you know what’s inside of these?” I panted. “Millions of sperm. Millions upon millions of potential babies…that will soon be surging into me, filling me up. Knocking me up. Making you mine…”

“I’m going to knock you up,” he gasped, and I nodded frantically, my eyes rolling back with pleasure.

“Do it!” I gasped. “Please…”

Aaron thrust into me and let out a loud groan as he came, pumping his seed deep into me. I could feel a powerful orgasm of my own hit—the kind of orgasm I only had when I felt his cum splashing inside me.

“Yessss…” I moaned, impressing myself. I couldn’t remember the last time Aaron had cum that quickly—especially after a bout with my sister.

When we’d both come down from our respective orgasms, Aaron shot me a funny look.

“Was that true?” he said, and I reluctantly shook my head.

“I just wanted to show you that I was a better fuck than my sister.”

Was I? I wanted to ask, but I knew Aaron didn’t like needy women.

“So you’ve been taking your pill?”

“Yeah…” I nodded, not sure where he was going with this.

“Madison!” he called out, and my sister opened the door, like she’d been sitting directly outside listening to us fuck. Which I think we all knew she had been.

“Are you going to choose between us?” I asked nervously. “Are you finally going to tell us who won?”

“Even better,” Aaron said, beaming.

Madison and I gave him identical skeptical looks, but it did nothing to dim his smile.

“Here’s the plan,” he said. “I want both of you to stop taking birth control immediately.”

My eyes widened, but I didn’t say anything.

I had to be better than my twin.

I’d do whatever it took to be better than my twin.

I’d do anything to be better than my twin.

Anything.

“I’m going to knock both you up,” he said with a smile. I nodded frantically, and could see Madison doing the same next to me. “And to decide who’s better, you or your sister…”

“Yes?” I asked, after the silence got too long for me to bear.

“The better twin will be…whoever bears twins with me.”

My eyes flashed competitively. “Genius,” I said.

“Absolutely brilliant,” my sister nodded.

“This is the best idea you’ve ever had.”

“I can’t wait to bear your children,” Madison said.

“You’ll be such a good father.”

“That’s all for now,” Aaron said, getting up and heading to his large monitor. I saw that the numbers at the top had each changed to 4.

Computer stuff. I doubt I’ll ever understand it.

Madison and I—both as naked as the day we’d been born together—were left on his bed, and I turned to my sister with a smile. Suddenly, all the competitiveness, all the rivalry I’d felt for so long dissipated, and I held out my hand.

Until we knew who had twins, there was no possible way of competing with her, so why not embrace the new closeness we’d inevitably feel?

Aaron glanced at us, looking extremely satisfied as Madison lay her head on my chest, then turned her face up to look at me. I made eye-contact with her and smiled.

“We’re going to be mommies together...” she whispered, and I nodded in reply.

“Of course,” I added, “my kids will be better...”

* * *