The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – Child of the Program

TechnicDragon

Part 1: Winter Break

Chapter 6: Good News, Bad News

“C-Condemned?” I stammered.

Michael nodded.

I was about to ask just what he meant, but at that point the co-pilot came over the speakers announcing our imminent arrival. The flight attendants worked their way up and down the plane, making sure everyone had their seatbelts fastened and their food trays stowed away properly. Apparently, I had slept longer than I thought.

The girls looked over and smiled at me, especially Mandy. I smiled back, not wanting to scare them. If Michael wanted me for what I understood, then as soon as the opportunity presented itself, I would have to get them to leave while I stayed to confront him. He said I was condemned, and to me that meant someone would try to execute me. Michael was in the perfect position to do just that. Why he hadn’t already was curious but didn’t alleviate my anxiety.

I had too many questions though to just jump into a fight with a total stranger. How did he know me? Why was I condemned? Why was he being so polite about all of this? Why did he call me his friend?

Could I honestly do something to someone that had done nothing more than frighten me and ensnare me in a mental illusion? I didn’t know. I might be able to find out what he knew, but could I... kill to survive?

After we touched down, I intentionally held up my row, making sure my girls filed out in front of me. Michael stayed right behind me, just as I wanted. Mandy, Savannah, Yvonne and Chloe pulled ahead of me and finally, I just stopped in the middle of the concourse.

Michael was still standing behind me with that knowing smile.

After the passengers and pilots passed, I said, “Let’s get this over with.”

Michael’s expression became thoughtful. “What do you mean?”

“You said I was condemned. I will not let you or any of the others do anything to my girls. So if you’re here to take me in, or down, or whatever, get it over with.”

Michael’s smile widened and then he broke out in a short laugh.

I was confused. “What’s so funny?”

He looked at me and whipped away tears. “Oh, Ral. So courageous. So unselfish. You will be so much fun to work with.” And then he stepped past me, still chuckling.

I just stared at his back, completely confused with what he was talking about.

Following Michael to the exit, I found the girls waiting.

“Did you forget your book?” Mandy asked. “We’ve got to get Savannah to her connection flight.”

The others looked excited, but Savannah looked anxious. I nodded to Mandy. “Lead the way.” As the girls started off again, I turned to find Michael but he was nowhere to be seen. “What the hell?” I muttered to myself as I ran to catch up to the girls.

We followed Savannah to her connection flight. Each of us gave her a hug. I was reluctant but she reached for me. A hug couldn’t hurt. Wait, strike that.

Savannah gave me a kiss on the cheek and smiled for the first time since we had left her house. I smiled back, hiding the anxiety and fear I had felt for her. “Take your time and enjoy yourself,” I suggested. She nodded and boarded the plane.

Mandy looked around to the rest of us, an eager grin on her face. “Road Trip! I’m driving!”

Mandy and Chloe giggled as they cantered toward the car rental booth. Yvonne hung back with me and asked quietly, “Who was that man you were talking with?”

I looked around, wondering if she had seen him. Then I looked into her brown eyes and gave a sigh. I couldn’t lie to her. I didn’t know if he had actually left or was just hiding. Since I hadn’t noticed him right away on the plane, he might have been standing just a few feet away, willing me and possibly all of my girls to not notice him. I didn’t like it, but honesty had been one of my foremost personal rules with the girls. There were things I didn’t tell them, but that amounted to surprises. They had handled everything else that was happening pretty well. Why couldn’t they handle this? I felt bad enough that I didn’t tell them about him earlier, but now that he was out of sight, I felt more comfortable telling her.

“He’s another Mind Mage, but,” I said quickly as Yvonne’s eyes widened, “he’s already told me he’s only interested in me. As far as he’s concerned, none of you are involved.”

“Involved in what?”

I shook my head. “I don’t know. He said something about working with me but not really much else that made sense.” Okay, I could keep some part of the truth from her. I wasn’t about to tell Yvonne that Michael had said I was condemned, especially not knowing what he meant by it.

Yvonne and I went to claim everyone’s baggage while Mandy and Chloe got the car. With everything loaded onto one of those rent-a-carts we got to the booth and waited just as Mandy finish filling out the paperwork. She handed over a credit card and the salesman stood up with the keys.

The smile on his face told me plain as day how interested he was in Mandy. Apparently she had used her own charm to speed things up. My gut told me he wasn’t a threat. He would never have a chance with her. And as he led the way toward the lot of cars, she looked back at me and winked.

After she got the car, a 2007 Dodge Charger, Mandy admitted freely to using her womanly charms to persuade him to upgrade her free of charge. Which basically translated into her showing off generous portions of cleavage.

Mandy drove, as she had claimed, but I had to ride shotgun. The backseat was too short for my height. Most of our large suitcases fit in the trunk, but the few smaller items the airline wouldn’t allow us to carry on were now in our laps. I had considered pulling out my laptop but decided against it. There really was no need just for the drive.

Even with the music cranked up, we were all having problems staying awake. Mandy swerved once or twice, keeping us from going off the road or into a rail. I turned off the radio and turned as far as my seatbelt would let me. We needed to talk, something to keep us active until we arrived, especially Mandy.

She caught onto my idea right off. It was a good thing too, because I couldn’t think of anything at the moment to talk about.

“What happened with that flight attendant on the airplane?” Mandy asked.

I shrugged. I wasn’t sure what to tell her. “It wasn’t me. Guess she just thought I looked tired or something.”

“Well, you sure were snoring loud enough,” she said with a giggle.

“Ral, could it have been that man you had been talking to?” Yvonne asked from the back.

I looked at her and Mandy started in. “What man? Who were you talking to?”

I heaved another sigh. Maybe sleep right now would have been good. “His name was Michael.”

“Michael?” Mandy asked. “What did he want?”

“You said he was a Mind Mage, Ral.” Yvonne said.

Mandy was very awake now. Her eyes were focused on the road but she shot me a couple of looks, checking my expression. Maybe I looked more grave than I intended because she asked, “What’s the news, Ral? Good or Bad?”

“Both I think. He’s only interested in me, not the rest of our family. I did tell Yvonne about him while you were getting the car, but I didn’t tell her everything.”

There was a touch of silence. I could feel both of the girls in the back staring at me. Mandy continued to focus on the road visually. “And...?”

“That was the good news. The bad news is, he says I’m condemned.”

That’s when Mandy turned her face fully to me, horror etched across it. Quickly she went back to driving. “What the hell does he mean, condemned?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. I didn’t have a chance to ask and he wasn’t volunteering.”

“Well, if you see him again, make him volunteer,” Mandy said flatly.

I shook my head. “I don’t think I’m capable of that.”

“Ral, you told us what you made Mike do when you rescued Erin. You can make this guy talk.” I had compelled Erin’s ex-boyfriend, Mike, to admit to kidnapping and rape to the police. As far as they were concerned, he volunteered the information, but it had scared me that I could do that. I honestly had the power to control a person and like my reluctance to use my ability to mold flesh, I had used it only when absolutely necessary. I hadn’t used it since Vikkor and the women working with her had been carted off to jail.

“I’m not going to force anyone to do anything.”

Chloe spoke up for the first time, “Ral, Erin’s not here. She doesn’t have to know.”

I looked at her, and it wasn’t a mean look. I was astonished that any of my girls would suggest I use that ability at all. I might use it in self defense, but not just to garner some information from anyone. That wasn’t worth my sanity.

I turned back around. “I’m not sure it would work on Michael anyway.”

“Why would you say that?” Mandy asked.

“Because he tested me. He said I had done better than anyone he knew.”

“What kind of test was it?” Yvonne asked.

I suddenly remembered the scene. Following the flight attendant to the latrine, the sex, my inability to orgasm, the breaking of the wall and finally Chloe looking at me like I was merely in her way. I shook my head. “It was a dream. I’m not sure what I was supposed to do, but I finally realized that it wasn’t just a normal dream and woke up.”

“How did you know it wasn’t a normal dream?” Chloe asked.

I turned around again so I could see her eyes. Even in the dim light I knew her expression. I had never realized just how much it had meant to me until that dream. She had been the key. Chloe had given me a clue, but I hadn’t understood it, only knew something was wrong. “You, Chloe, my paramour. You were there and rather than look at me with your serene expressions, you had a look that made me feel like filth upon the floor.”

Surprisingly, my voice, though low, was steady.

Mandy glanced sideways at me as I turned around again. “Weren’t we there?”

“That was the other thing that told me something was wrong. I was still on the plane but none of you paid any more attention to me than the rest of the passengers.”

“What were you doing?” Chloe asked.

I hesitated. I didn’t know how they would take the news because I hadn’t touched our links since we landed. I felt a pang of fear, but this was a different kind of fear than I had felt when I realized Michael had been sitting next to me on the plane. “I was having sex with that flight attendant.”

No one said anything after that. Mandy drove on, wide awake even though our conversation had come to a halt.

We passed through Charleston and made our way along Interstate Highway 64. Considering the Friday night traffic, we felt we got off lucky. By the time we exited onto Highway 25, the tension in the car had faded.

“Master, I would never look at you like you were filth on the floor,” Chloe said softly.

I turned around again and noticed tears rolling down her cheeks. I reached back and brushed them away. “I know you wouldn’t, my paramour. That’s how I knew something was wrong.” I smiled gently and she returned the gesture.

I looked at Yvonne. She still looked a bit shaken but calm. I held my hand out to her and she kissed it. It wasn’t what I expected, but that was fine. Finally I turned around and ran my hand over Mandy’s thigh. I didn’t want to distract her attention too much, so I kept the contact brief.

“Cheer up. You’re about to see your parents,” I said softly.

She nodded and smiled, but it didn’t reach her eyes.