The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Master PC – Child of the Program

TechnicDragon

Part 1: Winter Break

Chapter 7: Arrival

We stopped in front of the house. It was a large two-story with five bedrooms, a den and two-car garage. Don’t get it wrong, it wasn’t for lack of money that I had grown up the way I had, but this place held so few warm fuzzies for me that I wanted us drive on by. It didn’t look like much had changed. However, even with only a street light to see by and the few lights coming from inside, I could tell the house had been painted. The color was different but I couldn’t discern the new color in the dark.

Looking at it again, I realized just how much I dreaded the visit I was about to make. Honestly, I didn’t expect to be there more than a couple of hours. I would get the papers of my adoption, and then Yvonne, Chloe and I would just go to a hotel for the next few days. If I knew for certain that I could get the papers that quickly, I would have just gotten a flight back tonight. But the calls I had made in the months since my arrival at school had not been very informative. My parents constantly made excuses about either not being able to find the papers or not having the time to send me copies. I had eventually concluded that only darkening their doorway would get them to do something other than squirm their way out of it.

Mandy looked up at the house too. In her I felt a mixture of elation and dread. She was happy to be home, but feared the confrontation that would happen between me and our parents. Yvonne and Chloe peered up from the back seat. I felt through my connection with them that they were both impressed.

“Should I park here and we just go to the front door, or pull around to the garage?” Mandy asked softly.

I lingered on the house for a moment. “Let’s go on around back,” I answered as she looked at me. “They can put up with me for one night. We’re all just too tired to drive any more tonight.”

After we eased around to the driveway, everyone got out. I started for the luggage but Mandy said, “Leave it. We’ll come out for it in a bit.” Neither Yvonne nor Chloe said anything as Mandy took my hand and held it tight while we approached the back door. I wondered how our parents would react if they knew about our new relationship. It would not improve things, that much was certain.

Mandy opened the door to the garage. To our right were Mom and Dad’s cars. The garage was dark, as expected, and we made our way toward the laundry room that led to the kitchen. In the single bay on the other side was another vehicle, a Ford Expedition. Neither Mandy nor I knew who it belonged to, but it wasn’t new, so it wasn’t a recent purchase of Mom or Dad’s.

Mandy continued to lead the way as she opened the next door. “Hello?” She called out. We knew someone was home because there were lights on. Mandy smiled back at me and I returned it politely. However, I was having another internal struggle between allowing Mandy to lead me on and just turning and leaving.

For a second, there was nothing. Then we heard footsteps and “Mandy?” Then a blonde came into the kitchen. She wore an oversized pajama top and apparently not much else. The top fell to the tops of her thighs, covering everything important. I didn’t recognize her. It certainly wasn’t Mom. Whoever it was, the amount of skin she was showing off seemed out of place in this house.

Mandy’s eyes went wide with surprise. “Monique!” she squealed and lunged for the blonde.

Monique, our older sister, looked surprised herself and held out her arms wide to receive Mandy in a big hug. Maybe it was the stress of the day, or the remnants of my sexual frustration from the dream while we had been flying. Whatever the case, the sight of Mandy and Monique hugging was turning me on. I watched them hold each other, hugging fiercely, and fought the urge to join them. Not for the joy of seeing Monique, but for the feel of their bodies pressed to mine.

I shook my head and looked behind me. Chloe and Yvonne had come in and closed the door. They watched the sisters hugging, and all I could do at the moment was think about how soon I might get one or both of them up to my room for some much needed relief.

With my need for female flesh, I opened our links a bit more than they had been. I felt Yvonne’s trepidation and Chloe’s serenity. Turning back to Mandy and Monique, I could feel Mandy’s joy for seeing her sister. Part of me was happy to see her too, but not for the same reason. Then I reminded myself who I was thinking about. This was the sister who loved to torture me by taking my few belongings away and teasing me with them, or strutting around the house with ice cream or soda, some treat that I had been denied for whatever reason. Some of my tension eased and I continued watching the girls.

They chatted softly for a moment. I wasn’t sure how long it had been since they saw each other, but I knew they had been living on opposite coasts before Mandy came to live with me. Monique had attended Berkley and, last I had heard, landed a job with a production company that specialized in fabricating sets for plays.

Then Monique looked past Mandy and saw me. Monique smiled at Mandy and asked, “Is this your boyfriend?” She stepped around her little sister and began padding my way. I watched her, the way her long legs moved gracefully, her arms swinging in the long sleeves and even the way her breasts, filling out the front of the pajama top delightfully, swayed as if unrestrained under the cotton material.

She smiled at me as she approached. I recognized the smile. I had seen it years ago every time she walked toward some boy she was interested in. I had always been sure that Monique had been a lot more friendly with the guys she had dated while she had still been in high school than she let on to Mom and Dad. With the way I was feeling and the fear of my Charm making her see me in a vastly different light than she ever had before, I stayed in the shadow of the laundry room.

Mandy followed Monique and looked at me. She was smiling and I couldn’t help but return it, though I had started blushing both with my desires and the way Monique was looking at me, like I was perfectly worthy of her attention.

Mandy waved me forward behind Monique and I stepped into the kitchen lighting.

Monique’s eyes widened a touch and I saw recognition in her face. Mandy said, “It’s Ral.”

Monique continued to stare. Had I really changed that much? I didn’t think so, but then I hadn’t even reached high school when Monique had left for Berkley. Maybe I had.

She looked me over, from my shoes to the hair on my head. When her eyes met mine I felt a fresh wave of need surge through me. Quite suddenly, surprising me, Monique stepped up and hugged me. My body rejoiced with the feel of her pressed against me like that.

She held me almost as tightly as she had Mandy and said, “Wow! You’ve gotten big!” Then she stepped back and said, “I don’t remember having to look up at you.” Naturally, she was talking about my overall body size, not just the bulge in my pants.

Mandy giggled and I caught her glancing down. I struggled to breathe and Monique wrapped me up again.

Monique let me go just as Mom came in. “Who’s here, Mo- Mandy!” Her eyes lit up and she raced across the kitchen to hug her younger daughter.

Monique saw Yvonne and Chloe standing behind me. She turned me and asked, “Friends of yours?”

Chloe beamed. I knew she was more than eager to correct Monique, but we had an understanding of how we would address one another when anyone other than our family was around. She held out her hand to Monique and said, “I’m Chloe.”

Monique smiled in return and shook her hand. “As you heard, Chloe, I’m Monique.”

Chloe nodded and glanced my way. She was perfectly happy to accept the unexpectedly warm welcome. Still, this was Monique, and those childhood sibling rivalries were apparently behind us.

Monique turned to Yvonne. Yvonne spoke softly, almost as if afraid to be heard. “I’m Yvonne,” she said, her accent coming out sharp.

Monique continued to smile and turned to look at me again. I was sure she was about to say something but the sudden silence from Mandy and Mom made us turn.

Mom stood there wearing her bathrobe. I had seen her wearing it often enough that the sight of her and how I reacted told me that it was me that had changed. I had never been turned on looking at my adopted mother, but the bit of skin showing at the top of her chest and her exposed neck were enough to make my foot-pal throb almost painfully. How no one had noticed that I had a tent running down to my thigh, I didn’t know, but I wasn’t about to guess about it either.

Mom’s hair was pulled back in a low, tight pony tail. She wore it like that while working, which probably meant she had been in the den finishing something up. Her eyes took me in. Like Monique, she quickly looked me over completely. I knew I had lost weight and muscled up some when my powers had first manifested, but she was looking at me almost like she couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Then those eyes, those ice-cold eyes met mine. They reminded me of another ice queen, Vikkor of The Users. Unlike Vikkor’s, however, my adopted mother’s blue eyes warmed up after a moment and she started getting teary. “Ral, honey! What a surprise!” Then she was hugging me.

What the...? She never called me “honey” before.

Mom stepped back, holding both of my hands and looking me over again. “You look great.” She honestly looked as if she was happy to see me, and for a brief instant I wondered if she was seeing my aroused pocket-monster. She looked up though and met my eyes again. Her bright smile, those rosy cheeks... it was frightening; I’d never seen her happy to see me before. Still, my body was more than happy to be holding even just her hands. I needed to get away from her and Monique before we had problems.

She looked over at Mandy, “Why didn’t you tell me you were bringing your brother home?”

I looked at Mandy who just smiled back at me. I knew she had been calling Mom and Dad occasionally and had told them she was coming home for Christmas. Obviously she hadn’t told them I would be with her and I hadn’t called to tell them either. My calls had been about my adoption and I had only really shown up to confront them face to face about it.

Still, I was completely caught off guard by the warm reception, and the surprises weren’t finished.

Mom noticed Yvonne and Chloe. She looked them over with a soft expression. I wasn’t sure what it was and I held my breath, waiting for her disapproval. Mom looked at me and Mandy. “I’m not sure where we’ll tuck these two in...” her voice and expression were... amused?

Again, I looked at Mandy. She was still smiling and shrugged. Mom didn’t wait for introductions; she went over to Chloe, holding her hand out. “You’ll have to excuse Ral’s rudeness,”—that was more like my mother—“Hello, Chloe, I’m Livia.” Her smile was warm and happy. I couldn’t understand what was going on.

Chloe smiled graciously and shook her hand. “Hello, Livia. I’m pleased to meet you.”

Then Mom turned to Yvonne and took her hand. Yvonne had been ready for a possible confrontation as well, and I believed her to be just as surprised as I. “I’m Yvonne,” she said softly

Yvonne looked at me with a pleasant smile. Her eyes asked me what was going on. I just shrugged.

Mandy was beaming. She had been hoping for a good visit and it looked like she was going to get it. She stepped past us to Yvonne and Chloe. “Follow me. I’ll show you guys the house.” I was reminded somewhat of the few times she had had friends over from school. I had hidden away in my room, avoiding Mandy’s taunts and her friends’ laughter. This was Yvonne and Chloe though. They weren’t about to taunt or laugh at me, not in the same way.

Mom, Monique and I watched the girls walk away. Mom nudged my shoulder with hers and asked, “So which one’s the lucky girl?”

I did a double-take. The first time I brought a girl home—Sally, whom I dated the better part of my senior year of high school—Mom had looked down her nose at her. Now she seemed giddy and her look said she knew I was dating one of them. What would she think if she found out I was actually with both of them and Mandy as well? Best not to look this gift horse in the mouth.

“I... they...” I stammered.

She smiled wider, if that was possible. “It’s okay, we can talk in the morning.” After another hug and a kiss on the cheek, she left the kitchen.

Blushing horribly, I looked up at Monique, whose top gaped a bit, showing off the top of what I could tell was a long, deep line of cleavage. She smiled again and her comment didn’t help my confusion. “Wow, Ral. You’re cute when you blush.”