The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The usual disclaimers ... still haven’t received MPC in my mail, I’ll glady experiment with a Beta release, too, if you need a tester :—)

Master PC – Beta Release

Chapter 3

Billy enjoyed keeping his sister some company, with her frolicking in the warm, refreshing water, flashing her breasts at him every now and then. Of course, he wasn’t there to ogle his sister, but rather to be there once his mom showed up, to keep her from going ballistic, seeing her daughter taking a bath topless. He could have just had his sister put the top on, but this way was more fun.

Half an hour later, his mother came home. He made sure he suggested it was a good idea for his sister to get a nice tan without tan lines, which of course his mother happily also thought. With his job done here for now, he headed back to his computer for some more research.

This program was just unbelievable, he thought. And he had barely scraped the surface of what it was able to do. He called up Joice and asked her to come over later, as he wanted to show her what he had found out about the program. She was hesitant, but his newfound suggestive power quickly convinced her otherwise. In fact, she was eager to come over as quickly as possible.

Billy was tempted to try out some other settings, but not on himself – and with both his sister and mother out of range, he was out of subjects for the time being. At least for another – say – 7 minutes it would take Joice to be back.

Almost as expected, the door bell rang. He heard his mother open the door, and shortly after a familiar face peeked through his door. Billy just smiled at her, though his eyes could have given away what might be in store for her.

* * *

Joice hadn’t planned on heading back out, when Billy called her. He seemed really excited, but with all the work she still had to do she didn’t really want to go over. But then, it seemed important to Billy, so she reluctantly decided to go and see what all the commotion was about. After all, he wasn’t the kind to cry wolf without a reason …

Without further thoughts about her chores, Joice headed out to Billy’s place, where his mother greeted her, pointing out he was up in his room.

When Joice entered Billy’s room, she noticed Billy looking slightly different. She couldn’t put her finger on anything specific, but his whole appearance seemed … changed. He appeared taller, trimmer, and – she had to confess to herself – more sexy. Not as boyish as he had just a couple hours prior, but more grown up, more man-like.

“What … did you do? You look funny …” she asked, half jokingly, half honest. Billy just stood there, grinning. When she heard someone coming up the steps, she turned around – and saw Billy’s sister, topless, smiling at her. “Hi Joice, how ya’ doin’?". “Fine” was all she could reply, still staring after her after she’d entered her room and closed the door. “And what was that?".

If it were possible, Billy was grinning even more at her. “I think you would prefer to come in and close the door, you will want some privacy while I tell – and show – you something.”

Joice was puzzled, but decided Billy was clearly up to something big, so being alone without any eavesdroppers would be a good thing. She closed the door, even locked it, as they would usually do when they were making out, then walked up to Billy.

“You see, the program is kind’a cool. You remember all the stuff you saw, with the image reflecting the person, and all the information about the person? I think you want to listen real closely, you won’t be shocked, though probably surprised, but you’ll most likely get a couple real great ideas, I promise!”

Joice felt the excitement in Billy’s voice, and the spark seemed to leap to her, too. She could hardly bear to get the explanation.

“You see, the information wasn’t ‘read only’, to stay in computer terms, it can be modified. You may have noticed I look a bit different. I reckon you really like it. You see, this program is probably the coolest thing on the whole wide earth, nah, forget it, the whole universe! You can change everything about yourself, or others – I guess – that is in it. What do you say, want to give it a test drive, play around with some things of yourself?”

Joice was intrigued, but scared. Sure, Billy looked great, his new appearance really was an improvement, lots of little things. Girls in school would definitely envy her. But changing yourself went a bit far. Was there anything that could go wrong? Could they mess up, like in “The Fly”, and end up being some monster? Sure, this was an astonishing thing, but trying it out on herself was way beyond anything she’d really want to do …

* * *

Billy noticed Joice hesitating. “Damn”, he thought, wrong wording again. Putting everything you want from somebody into a suggestion wasn’t as easy as it seemed. “Hey, Joice, you’re really intrigued and can barely wait to try it out, aren’t you? You have always dreamed of shaping yourself differently, in ways that even a doctor couldn’t or wouldn’t do! Go ahead, give it a try! Or maybe you want me to start?”

Slowly, Joice’ face lit up, changing to a faint smile. “You know, I really wouldn’t know what to change about myself, I’m pretty much satisfied the way I look. And I always though I liked me the way I am, too?” – “Sure I do, but come on, you must have a dream or two that you’ve always had, and you’re just burning to tell me!".

Joice wanted to keep it back, but somehow to pressure of getting it off her soul got the better of her. “Well, I’ve always been wanting something more of a figure. Sure, many girls in school are jealous of my weight, being able to eat anything, not that I really do too much, but they always watch out not to gain a pound or two… but I don’t care about the weight. If I could … you know … get some more up here and down there” she said, cupping her barely apparent breasts and pointing to her ass.

“Good choice”, Billy thought. “I think we can do a bit about that. How much did you dream of having?” he asked, sounding almost like a salesman at a shop. “Well, you know, a bit more …” Joice hesitated again, not really clear how much more she’d want – if it would even work out. Getting her dream fulfilled was exciting, but there was still a certain amount of fear in the back of her brain. Somehow, all of this didn’t seem right …

“Well, we’ll just start small then”, Billy said and grinned as he turned towards the screen. “You will probably want to get up and take of the shirt and pants, that way you can decide better if it’s exactly how you like it!". Joice decided it was the best way to see how her body would look, if there were no clothes to obstruct the view, so she undressed, until all that was left were a pair of – for her standards – skimpy panties and an alibi-bra.

Billy clicked through the physical features of Joice, locating the sliders and settings that would control the size of her bust and ass. He tried enabling the “pro-mode”, but when he saw all the different settings that defined just the size and looks of her breast, he decided he’d go the 101-route first. As he originally noticed, the program was telling the untainted truth. The breast-size slider was – as far as he could tell – just barely over the absolute minimum, and her behind was only slightly higher. For giggles, he pulled the breast-slider over to the right, creating two massive protrusions on her image. When he released the mouse button, a warning window popped open, informing him that the desired modification would cause a severe instability in the subject’s bone and muscle frame, which would have to be adjusted. The “automatic adjustment” button was greyed out, so he clicked on cancel, reverting to the original setting. He tried again, this time not going over the roof with the setting, but only adjusting it to a large B cup. He then also adjusted her behind, rounding off the image’s butt very nicely. “You ready?” he asked, not really expecting a “no” from Joice.

Joice stood there, not able to see exactly what Billy was doing, but anxious – and slightly afraid – of what she’d decided to do. Sure, it was her dream, and she really wanted to have more of a figure than just the flat board she’d always been, but …

A pain hit her chest, the her back. Not intense, but the surprise caused her to cry out slightly, closing her eyes. She felt disoriented for a moment and quickly grabbed for the post of Billy’s bed to keep herself from falling over. Slowly she opened her eyes, still feeling slightly funny. When she raised herself up and looked down, she saw what had happened, as did Billy who’d turned around right after confirming the changes to Joice’ profile. Where before the small triangles didn’t really have a job to do, they were now seriously strained by two new mounts of flesh that raised up from here otherwise rather boring body.

Joice felt the pressure of the now much too tight bra, but also felt slightly out of balance. She raised her hands to her breasts, which also sported two proud nipples, which had been equally “resized” by the process. When she rubbed her hands over her new breasts, she felt the nipples expand noticeably, straining against the material even more. Remembering the second planed modification, she lowered her hands to her behind, running them over her now nicely rounded ass. She turned, looking into the full size mirror on Billy’s closet and admiring her new figure.

“You would sure like some more mods, right Joice?” Billy asked. Joice seemed still in a haze, barely uttering a “uhuh” while returning her hands to her breasts and continuing with feeling herself.

Billy had been hard ever since the moment his first suggestions to Joice had been successful, but now he was ecstatic. He pulled the breast-slider over further again, the program again warned with a window, but Billy ignored it this time, confirming his settings. He was almost satisfied with the looks of her behind, but another inch or two would make it perfect. But he decided it was the time for some more changes. He narrowed her waist, which wasn’t big, but the hourglass-look he’d seen in some corset-pictures was a nice turn-on. At least this way she wouldn’t need a corset to get that perfect waist. He then increased her overall body fat slightly, as he’d always thought she was bit too far on the skinny side. After some tweaking of muscle-settings for her legs and arms, as well as her overall size, he finally acknowledged his new changes and turned to see the new Joice.

Joice felt another short, intense pain, this time all over her body. When she viewed herself in the mirror, she was somewhere between shocked and astonished. The mirror image standing there displayed a very curvy woman, thin waist, well formed legs and arms, but with huge breasts. She could barely stand straight, as the strain that her new D-size boobs (they were well beyond the “breast” stage) put onto her body was too much too soon, causing her lungs and back to ache, just within the seconds she’d acquired her new “features”. Angrily she turned towards Billy, who was sitting there, open mouthed, gawking at something that was a wet dream come alive.

“You better fix this, and fix it fast!” she exclaimed loudly, loud enough to scare Billy out of his admiration of her new body and back over to the program. “Just a sec, be right done… must have been a program error” Billy stuttered, not knowing whether she’d accept that excuse. Scrolling back to the breast settings, he adjusted the size down to the previous setting, the B she’d probably be happier to accept. He left the other settings unchanged, hoping she’d not object to them.

After another short pain in her breast, Joice looked down, once again seeing the pair of very nice B’s, though now no longer hidden by the bra which had been no match for the D-size melons formerly crowning her chest.

Billy got back to his senses quick enough to quieten her down somewhat, by suggesting that she just had to see how big she wanted to be, and a pure image on the screen just wasn’t good enough to get a decent impression. Of course, Joice had to confess that he was right there, how better to know what she wanted than to try it out. And his idea, to try out some more options, was just perfect. She decided to sit down beside Billy, to see what all she could do. Meanwhile, her right hand was yet again over her breasts, teasing and pinching her new nipples absent-mindedly, as they proudly stood out and kept sending pleasure waves through her body.

As Billy had promised, both were having a fun time, playing with her body, and only half of the settings made on the computer actually made it through to her. Some were just too hilarious or impossible to try, though seeing some of the other options were pretty nice. At one point, she had ended up with a pretty dark skin tone, then changed back into a white any washing powder producer would have been jealous of. The nice tan she ended up with was great, that way she’d have a nice body color all year round, and that without any tan lines.

Messing with her hair also made both of ‘em giggle a lot. She didn’t need the program to know green didn’t suit her, but Billy just had to try – all over, which she confirmed with a quick peek into her panties. They finally settled with a shiny, straight black, which in bright daylight almost seemed to have a blue haze. Her hair had also grown longer, down her back to almost her ass. She didn’t know how to explain it at home, but she’d think of something.

After a while – actually somewhere around 3 hours – Billy was so worked up he couldn’t control himself much longer, wanting to try out a couple more ideas while not being obstructed by her slight hesitation he couldn’t quite suggest her to lose. After some talking, Joice believed taking a short break for a nap was a really good idea, so she lied down on his bed, covered up and quickly fell asleep.

Billy didn’t know how much time he’d have, so he quickly headed for some of the setting pages which should make his job easier. Sure, suggestibility was nice, but would have opened her up for everybody. Switching to pro-mode again, he quickly typed in the line:

“Subject will see William J Forten as her master. Subject will listen to and follow direct orders of her master at any time and without any objections. Subject can decide on itself, as long as any actions aren’t conflicting with prior orders from her master, or would harm or go against the presumed wishes of her master”

Activating that entry was quickly done, this would secure any further modifications, as all he’d have to do was order her to like a change, and she would.

Thinking back to some of the options he’d found on his preferences, he adjusted her settings likewise. From now on, Joice pretty much matched or even surpassed his kinks and fetishes – he didn’t know what a Latex-fetish of “100%” meant, but with him being at 70% and not having been into Latex yet, this couldn’t be bad. He also set the group-slider for fetishes to 90%, only deselecting certain things that he himself found rather nasty.

Looking at the sleeping beauty, he decided he’d have some fun for the night. He knew his parents were headed for a party, and had suggested to them to take his sister, and not be back until the morning, so he was free to have a spectacular night with his lover. After changing his own sexual stamina to several hours, the desire somewhere in the 90% range, he went back to her settings, adjusting her so she’d also be able and willing – or longing – for a very long night of sex, his feelings which were now more controlled by his cock than by his brain got him to change a couple more setting temporarily.

When Joice woke up, she saw a naked Billy standing in front of the bed. His cock was proud and massive, and she longed to feel it in her pussy. She noticed a weight on her chest, looking down she saw the prettiest F-size boobs she could think of. Carefully touching one of her nipples almost caused her to climax, though touching the second and pinching it took care of the “almost”. When she opened her eyes again after regaining her control, she saw her master coming forward, with the promise of one great night in his eyes (and elsewhere).

When he entered her, both were almost shocked by the accompanying feelings that hit them. Billy had forgotten all about the change he had originally done to himself, but now that he simultaneously felt her hot pussy as well as himself entering his (non-existant) vagina, it almost made him cum. In the same way, the intense feeling that was added to the already present excitement Joice felt again made her climax just when he entered her.

What followed were almost endless encounters, with countless orgasms for both. Finally, with the sunshine flooding his room, Billy and Joice were just lying there, looking at each other, satisfied and tired. Hearing the house door open and close, Billy decided that he’d have to change a couple of obvious things back, and detune the both of ‘em, otherwise he knew they’d hardly be able to get out of bed (or at least rape each other for endless hours).

Joice’ settings were still loaded, so after saving her current “profile” for later usage, he decided to just “de-tune” her a bit, not really noticing that without his new-found “kink-level” he would have probably returned her to last afternoon’s “hot neighbour girl” state. Almost reluctantly, he started with her breasts, de-selected the asian-oriental mix he had made her into, and set her desire- and kink-levels to around 40%. This would keep her horny, but not to the point of jumping him anytime and anywhere. She’d still love to suck cock and like all the other sexual preferences he had gave or increased in her. She’d still listen to anything he’d say, though he strengthened her free will again, so she wouldn’t just be his fuck-slave. After a couple of minutes, he was satisfied with the new changes and committed them.

A window popped open, informing him of an inconsistency in the settings he had made. “Yeah right”, he thought, “how about a bit more of information?” Clicking the question mark just got him the message that help would be available in the next release candidate. He went back to the settings, looking through anything he could remember he’d changed this morning. When there was nothing obvious he could find, he reverted to the saved profile of Sex-Joice. He commited it (though there were no changes), and didn’t get an error. He went back to the edit mode, turned down her sex-drive and again committed the change. Again, he received an error. Back to the saved profile, he selected her breasts, changing them to an E. Same error again.

Billy started to sweat. What was wrong here? After trying out more settings, and receiving the same error over and over, he tried something else – selecting her hair, he extended it to 5 feet length. This time, the confirmation window popped open, and in reply Joice grew another two feet of hair. Setting the slider back to three feet got him the same error again. He re-loaded the sex-profile, which he knew only differed from the current Joice in the length of her hair. Sending the settings again only produced the by now well-known error message. He tried with the profile he’d saved last afternoon, but again, to no avail.

Billy was getting really nervous and shaky. He loaded his own profile from yesterday and sent it. Again, with the same result. Sure, the sex with Joice was mind-boggling, but at the moment, her – and himself – were nothing more than ultra-kinky sex-addicts, with a sex-drive that made them require sex just as they required air and food. Her looks made her rival any whore and supermodel at the same time, and his all-time hard-on (and its dimensions) made it impossible to ever wear a pair of pants. At least none that didn’t have LOTS of room in front.

Billy decided to re-start the program. Which didn’t help, so he re-started his computer. Again, same result. Then he re-installed the program from the archive, which didn’t help, either. After another de-install and install of the program, he even decided to let Joice be the controller of the program, and got her to try and de-tune themselves, or load the old profile. Same error all over again.

Billy was out of ideas, and pretty horny. The thought of being stuck with a super-sexy, sex-craving woman for the rest of his life was turning him on. Or was it Joice who was playing with his profile, increasing several of the sliders to her liking? Obviously, the program didn’t mind altering any settings to more extreme values, even though reducing any values was impossible.

He didn’t care. His cock now had extended to a length of about a foot, and he didn’t even think about how he’d fit into Joice’s vagina, but noticing she was already changing some settings on herself stopped his worry. All he wanted was to fuck her, fuck her good, fuck her for the rest of his life. Moving over to his bed, he noticed through as through a haze with the last of clear thoughts how Joice altered some settings on his parents and sister, probably stuff that would make them take care of Joice and himself, and otherwise ignore them. Which was fine with him, because that way he’d be free to do what he wanted most in his life, for the rest of his life – fuck Joice.