The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The usual disclaimers apply. Let me know if you like it …

Categories: mc/ft/mf/md/gr

The Master PC idea has been a cool idea … I’m still hoping to come across the archive some day ;) Anyway, until then I guess I’ll just pick up on it and add a story about it …

Master PC – Beta Release

Billy was a regular guy. Fresh out off High School, with average scores, average looks, average social life, average girlfriend … you get the idea. He had a pretty decent number of friends who he hung out with regularly, mostly at the beach or the race track, where he used to run his banged up 85 Mustang. Joice, his girlfriend, was a nice girl, quite a bit better in school than he was. A couple inches shorter than his 5′11, with short dirty-blonde hair, her thin frame weighing in at somewhere around 80 pounds. She usually dressed rather casual, and while he did enjoy the time they had together when either of their parents weren’t at home, she never did dress up in anything near what he’d define as “hot”. No tight jeans or tops, no mini skirts, no skimpy bikini. He had tried a couple times when they were out at the mall to get her to buy something more revealing or tight-fitting, but she hadn’t thought it would “suit her”. Oh well, he still liked her a lot.

The school year had just ended, so both of them had lots of spare time on their hands. Joice was hanging out at Billy’s place, where they were surfing the ‘net for some game news and movie trailers of the upcoming block busters. Entering yet another URL into the browser, the screen came up with only a single header line and a two line directory index.

Index of http://www.gamnews.com/

  • .htacces 1 KB 07.01.2007 00:53:23
  • mpc_remotebackup.zip 440289 KB 07.01.2007 00:54:00

Billy and Joice looked at each other shortly and grinned – somebody had stored some personal information on an openly accessible server, and had messed up when creating the file that would have kept his file safe (well, at least halfway). Though he expected the archive would most likely be encrypted, he fired up his Tor client, clicked on the file to start the download, then went on with the correct URL, while the file transfer continued in the background.

Later that afternoon, after messing around a bit (the Internet did get boring after a while), Joice was in the kitchen getting something to drink, when Billy checked out the archive. Much to his surprise, it didn’t have a password encryption after all, so 7zip just came up with the contents – just a single file, named “mpc_installer_RC1_internal.exe”. Now, Billy wasn’t a computer geek, but remembered reading news about a brand new game scheduled for fall named “Mayhem Power Corps”, 1st person shooter, with very exciting new graphics effects. Though he wasn’t into that kind of games too much, the screen shots he’d seen made him curious, and as there was a chance of this being a pre-release of the game, he ran two virus checkers, then started the installer. The installer just came up with a mostly blank window, prompting for the install directory. He accepted the default setting, then waited a minute while the installer unpacked everything.

“What are you doing” came from Joice who had just returned to the room. “Just trying out this thing … could be that new shooter we read about a couple days ago. At least the filename is a close match” he grinned. Joice just shook her head slightly, put down a glass on his desk, then sat down on the side of his bed, slurping the milk shake she’d brought for herself. Shortly after, the installer announced it was finished and asked whether it should start the installed program. Billy decided to start up the virus checker as well as anti spyware tool, just to make sure he didn’t mess up his computer too badly. He wasn’t a computer geek, but at least knew the basics.

A couple minutes later, both programs came up with an “all clear” message, so he acknowledged the requester. The screen went blank for a couple seconds, followed by a single line. In large, white letters the screen just said

Master PC

and then nothing. The hard disk seemed in a frenzy, while Joice giggled “When d’you do your last backup?”, just as “configuring for user setup” slowly faded in. Billy just shrugged, knowing that either everything was cool, or his machine was already messed up. He pulled the plug on his DSL router, just to make sure nothing unwanted would be sent out or downloaded from the net (even though the firewall would normally warn him), then just stared at the screen when a small window popped up, asking him to select the Master PC user.

Now, that in itself wouldn’t have been too noteworthy, but the actual content of the screen did get both Billy’s and Joice’s attention, as it read:

              Master PC

    Automatic user configuration aborted, too many users detected in vicinity.

    Please select appropriate Master PC user!

    [  ] Forten, William J
    [  ] Hoster, Joice L

    OK     Cancel

Billy and Joice stared at each other for a moment. Was there someone playing a trick on them? How could a program they downloaded from a random website know they’d be here in front of the computer?

Their curiosity getting the better of them, Joice told Billy to just select himself, after all it was his computer, so Billy did. The program confirmed the selection, informing him that the choice was final and could only be changed by re-installing the program. The windows faded out, then faded back in, with a multi-panel layout, prompting for a subject name. A question mark help button behind the entry field popped up with the information that the current range of the program – due to it still being in beta – was limited to approximately 10 yards, and that the next release candidate would extend that range to about a mile. Now what did that mean, both wondered. For fun, Billy entered his name into the field. A second later, the screen filled up with lots of data. And a picture. Of Billy, it seemed, in sitting position (without a chair underneath), in cut off jeans and a blue T-shirt. Billy and Joice just stared for a very long moment. At the screen at first, then at each other. Was someone playing a prank on them? If so, how could they have known what Billy was wearing right then and there? Billy selected the “Subject selection” button, then entered Joice’s name. Again, the screen filled with lots of data and a picture of Joice, dressed in red Bermudas, flip-flops and a white T-shirt. This was getting creepy. Billy looked at the data on the screen. The physical information seemed pretty much to date, birthday was right, weight most likely, too (though the precision was a bit scary – down to the ounce), as were things like bust size, waist size, even shoe size. Everything he knew about Joice matched what was on the screen. Who would know this much (and obviously a lot more) about her? He browsed the menus, selected “mental abilities”, which listed obvious things like IQ or the rate of learning, but also interesting entries like psychokinetic strength, empathic and telepathic strengths, and words he didn’t know how to pronounce, much less know what they meant. Joice’s eyes seemed to be getting bigger by the second, which matched Billy’s reaction to what he saw. This was either totally scary, or soooo cool. Either Joice had a serious case of a stalker, or this was one hell of a program. Joice got up and went for the bathroom, telling Billy she’d be right back, not to do anything.

Which was easy, as the screen blanked a couple seconds later with a popup stating the subject was out of range, and to select a new subject. Billy’s jaw just dropped. This just couldn’t be a prank – nobody could have foreseen all of this, and nobody could control his computer from the outside, with the network connection pulled. But how could something like this be real? Was he dreaming?

Shortly after, Joice returned, so Billy entered her name again, with the picture now showing her standing, slightly bent over. Just like she was at the moment, leaning on Billy and staring at the screen. “This is unbelievable. Are you doing this, Billy?” she asked. “Well, you decide.” He returned to the subject selection, then got up off the chair. “Tell me how to stand, sit or lie, then enter my name and see what the program does. I’m just as much puzzled about all this as you are!” – “All right, pull up your shirt halfway over your head, but not completely off, then just sit down cross-legged” – “You’re trying to make fun of me!” he frowned, but complied. After he had sat down, Joice started typing, but when she hit the return key, a window popped up, warning that an unexpected user was detected, and asking confirmation of the Master whether the entry was permitted. She tried to click the “yes” button, but the program wouldn’t accept her action. Finally, she told Billy to take a look. He did – and interestingly, he was able to click the “yes” button just fine …

Being there, Joice looked at Billy’s data on the screen. Nothing new there, she thought from the main subject information. She looked at the submenus, and clicked on the “sexual information” entry, resulting in a half-jokingly “Hey!” from Billy. “Got anything to hide?” she grinned in reply, looking through the first page of data. “Hetero, good to know. Cock size, yeah, pretty accurate. Stamina, self control, pretty optimistic I’d say”. She grinned, then scrolled down further. “Hm … what’s that, kink level? 70%? Seems pretty high, you always seemed like a normal guy. But then, I reckon that is normal for a man … OK, you like blondes, I couldn’t have guessed. Also black and red hair. Guess I know what to watch out for then. Hm … preference for Caucasian, Asian and Arabic. Sounds like you’re a case for Homeland Security … what’s their number?” She gave him a mischievous smile, then turned back the screen. “Clothing … whoah … what the … rubber, leather and spandex. Now why would a woman chose to wear rubber? Unless she was a stripper or whore. Other preferences … mental and physical control, bondage …” Joice turned to him with a not so joking expression on her face. “Heck, I don’t know, I’m not into that stuff! Have never been!” Billy exclaimed, though the thought of it did excite him. Sure, he’d seen pictures of women in latex, or tight leather clothes before, and a skin-tight, skimpy bathing suit that showed off the body more than it hid it was great, but he didn’t jerk off to the thought or the likes.

Joice looked at the watch, then coldly replied “well, you better think about it … I’m not into that junk, and you better not expect me to ever be. I got to head home anyway, still got to get some chores done at home before mom gets home …”. With that, she got up and left the room.

Billy was kind of shocked – for one by her reaction, but also that the program listed information that he himself hadn’t really known, or realised, before. What was this program? He checked the menus and selected the “Help” entry, but only got a “Please refer to the printed manual for now, the online manual will be included in the official release” window in reply. The “About” menu wasn’t too helpful either, just stating this was Master PC Release Candidate 1.

He went back to subject selection, but upon entering Joice’s name it came up with a “subject not found or out of range” window. So he entered his name again. He browsed through some more of the menus, finding many things he knew about himself, as well as some he didn’t yet – and some he desperately hoped were wrong.

Browsing through all the stuff he saw, he suddenly noticed something weird. When he moved his mouse over an area in the lower left corner, the pointer changed shortly. He moved it there again, resulting in an exclamation mark being attached to it. When he clicked the mouse, suddenly all of the fields on the screen changed to input fields, and an “Apply” button appearing at the place where he had clicked. Now, after all he had seen up to this point, he was pretty much sure that this program was really – somehow – displaying the real facts about a person, at least Joice and him. But while showing the information was one thing, altering was something completely different. Just then, another window popped up.

“Warning! Though Master PC View mode has been tested thoroughly, the edit functions are still in early development and not due to being released until Version 2. Due to the dangerous results that could be caused, you are hereby expressively warned. First of all, you shouldn’t yet modify any settings to start off with. If you absolutely want to, only change single settings, by small increments or decrements, at a time. Test the results. Some units might be off by a factor. Also, some settings may only be changeable once. Others might not work at all. Please document all modifications you make and their effects, and forward the information to our head office, this will help speed up the development process”

Billy clicked the “understood” button without doing much more than flying over the text with his eyes. “Let’s try something easy first” he thought, and went to the physical information. Hair length, he decided, would be a good thing to try. If he messed up, it would either grow back, or could be cut. Or, most likely, nothing would happen anyway. He moved the slider for the hair on his head to slightly longer, the information next to it now read “shoulder length”. Grinning, he set “breast hair” to “dense” (quite a difference from the sparse, thin hair he had), and reduced the hair under his arms and pubic area to close to bare, though not all the way. Clicking on “Apply” popped up yet another window. Heck, this was almost as bad as Vista he thought. “Warning! Multiple settings have been altered. This is not advisable, as malfunctions of the program may not be reproducible or correctable. Are you sure you want to continue?”. He clicked the “Don’t show warning again” checkbox, and “yes”. Another window popped up. “Information. Timed modifications not available in RC1 yet.” 2 seconds later it disappeared, followed by some itching on his chest. He looked down his shirt – and saw a lot of dark, dense chest hair where there hadn’t been any before. He went for his head, finding his well trimmed hair had extended almost down to his shoulders. Feeling his armpits, he found very little hair left there anymore. This was unbelievable, he thought. What all could he do? What all should he do?

Chapter 2

When he woke from the short daze of dreaming up things to do with himself, he quickly reset the hair slider for his head to short and applied the settings again. This time, luckily, without any further warnings. Again, as before, his hair had returned back to something like the original length within moments of him saving the settings.

Billy could hardly believe it, but this program was real after all. And from what he could tell, the possibilities were endless. He had browsed through at least two dozens of setting pages, and that weren’t even all of the “simple” settings. The advanced mode, which he hadn’t even dared to activate, would probably have lots more configuration options.

Billy sat there, staring at the screen, while all this started to really sink in. Well, most of it, except for the warnings the program spat out. Sure there were warnings, but heck, he had seen other beta versions of programs before. Worst case scenario was a crash, reboot, and it’s back to go … He pondered on what to do. He still had more than an hour before either his sister or parents would show up. All three were working, his dad probably again till after 6, his mother and sister would probably be back home around four thirty. He randomly clicked through the pages. Physical appearance was a good place to start. One of the things he’d seen before and disliked was the “allergies” settings in the health-submenu. Though he hadn’t had any he’d know of, it was up in the 80% area. Probably a small wonder nothing bad had come across yet. He moved it down to 0%. He also corrected a couple other sliders in that area, like general health, immune system, healing, bone strength. He didn’t feel any changes when he clicked “Apply”, so he just continued. Next up was physique. Though he was halfway fit, he wasn’t a real athlete, and he didn’t really see any reason to be one. Well, maybe except for a scholarship he may have gotten had he been one. Or being able to get laid by a cheerleader or two. Oh well. With that, he upped a couple settings like general dexterity, strength (while leaving the visual muscle mass only slightly larger than what it was – except for the abbs, which he made pretty dominant), speed and agility. After those setting, he made himself ambidextrous, set his height to 6′1, trimmed the slight excess fat down noticeably, and set his vision to well beyond 20/20.

Having gone through several “alibi” pages, he ended up on the sex-page. He had to grin. Sure, he didn’t have anybody against whom he had to defend his actions, but he’d wanted to see how long he could keep away from the temptation. Now he knew how long.

First he flipped through the multiple pages. They began with the basics, like male/female (which, interestingly, was changeable, too – though all the options for either sex was available in both profiles), primary sex organ dimensions (breast, vagina, penis, balls), went through things like sensitivity, growth during sexual arousal (for penis, clit and nipples), and on through “performance” data. Interestingly, his breast size wasn’t “none”, but a little A. Which was the smallest available setting (not really surprising). Though he – and Joice – had to date been very much satisfied with his dick size, he imagined a bit more might be nice for both of them. Also, while the aroused version was very well, he wasn’t really satisfied with how little was left in the limp state. He decided to up the limp version to the length and girth of the aroused state, while increasing the girth and length of the latter state by an inch and three inches, respectively. Near those settings were the “recovery” time after orgasm, as well as settings of the amount of control he’d have over when he was having an orgasm. Given his existing, though low, experience, it was only in the 25% area. He changed that to a meagre 100%, which should also help having more fun with (and for) Joice. He also changed the duration of his orgasm a bit. The 5-10 second range he knew (and had shown on the screen) seemed much to low. 3 minutes should be a good start, with 5 minutes as upper limit. Almost in reflex he closed the little window that popped up without reading it.

He messed with several other settings, then went through a couple setting pages, changing entries here and there. After almost half an hour, he was starting to get bored, as page after page of entries came up on the screen. Time for some action, he decided, and click “Apply”.

His room started spinning slightly, and a short pain coursed his body from head to toe. He almost passed out, but as quickly as it started it was over again. He shook his head, then focused back on the screen. Which, to his surprise, seemed a lot more pixelized than before. Which, he remembered, might be caused by the improved vision. He was now able to discern the single pixels of the TFT, even though it was a pretty decent resolution. He concentrated for a couple seconds, and the resolution of his vision returned to the normal view. He shifted uncomfortably, noticing the jeans he was wearing seemed a bit tight. At least in the crotch area. He got up, unzipped them … and found his new and improved dick. As he had configured, it was now (though limp) as large as it had been when erect. He willed an erection to come, and was able to watch it grow even further, until it stood out proud and strong. Boy, would Joice appreciate this change. He thought about it going limp, which it did as commanded, so he stuffed it back into his pants, experimenting on how to store his new pride decently. He also felt his new abbs, which had taken care of the slight onset of a beer belly. He looked very trim and fit now, and with the slight increase in height as well as the toning of his waist, he was up for some new clothes, as his beloved jeans would be about 3 inches to wide on top, and about as many inches too short.

He tried out some of the other changes he’d made, like strength – lifting his bed with one arm without breaking a sweat was easy now. Some of the other changes had manifested themselves well, too. He sat back down at his computer. With everything working out as expected, he finally dared to click the “expert” menu again, this time confirming the warning about the activation of the extended mode. Out of curiosity, he checked the sex page again, as well as a couple others, but couldn’t see any changes. Except for a text entry field at the bottom of the screen. He put his mouse on it, and a small context help popped up, informing him that this entry field was for verbal description of changes. He wondered for what this would be helpful, as with all the hundreds of settings he was able to change, it seemed superfluous. He entered “set hair length to 10 inches”, clicked send and was greeted by yet another popup window, warning about expressing changes as clearly and exactly as desired, otherwise undesired side effects might arise. He once again confirmed the warning.

Seconds later he started cursing. He had a hard time seeing anything, with all the hair on his head – including brows, eyelashes, nose hair and facial hair – now 10 inches long. His shirt was filled with lots of breast hair, as well as from the arm pits, as were his pants and legs. He looked like a live Wookie. After some work, he managed to get a halfway clear view of the screen, and typed in “return hair to normal length”. As if this hadn’t been hard enough with all long hair on his hands and fingers, an error message popped up.

“You have entered a command revoking setting to a previous configuration. There is no previous settings file saved for Subject, therefore setting to previous configuration isn’t possible.”

Billy cursed, thought for a seconds, then entered “set hair to 1/16th inch”. Luckily, this entry worked, reducing all hair on his body to short stubbles. He went back to the physical appearance settings and readjusted the settings to close to what they had been before. After applying the changes, Billy was back to normal again. This was close, he thought. Remembering the error message, he went to the main menu and clicked “save”. He’d already missed out on making a backup of his “original” self, but he wouldn’t make that mistake twice. He selected to save the settings to his crypted partition, entered a filename and pressed return. The computer worked for a moment, then returned the control to Billy again. Glad having taken precautions, he suddenly had an idea.

“Whenever the Subject has sex, both the subject and its partner feel whatever both are feeling at the moment”

he typed. This should make for some interesting sex, if it worked. He pressed enter, but felt no change. But then, he wasn’t having sex at the moment, so why should he feel anything.

“Subject can convince anybody he talks to to do whatever he wants them to do. The person affected will believe any idea is its own and not caused by subject”

That should take care of Joice not feeling like having sex, or going to some chick flick instead of an action movie. He sent the command, and again could feel any changes. When he heard the house door slam shut, he thought a chance of trying the latter change out had come. He turned off the monitor, then headed downstairs. Lucy, his sister, was in the kitchen, dropping off some groceries she had picked up. “Hey sis”, he said, “how’s your day?” – “pretty much OK, if you don’t count having a jerk as a boss and crazy people out on the road” she replied. “Here we go,” he thought, “let’s see if this works.” “Why don’t you just get out in the pool and relax some?” he asked. “You’re nuts, with everything I still have to get done I can’t just play you and hang out, doing nothing!” she answered almost angrily. Billy was concerned. Luckily he hadn’t suggested anything indecent. He tried again, this time attempting to concentrate on her, and on what he wanted her to do. “Relaxing out in the pool for an hour is a great idea. It well help you feel better!” he tried again. Lucy stopped in her tracks, looked as if she was thinking, then dreamily replied “I think relaxing out in the pool would really be a good idea.” With his first goal achieved, Billy got more confident. “You’ll just head out and let me get your bathing suit for you, while you get undressed already”, again concentrating on her. “Please be a good bro and get me my bathing suit, I’m heading outside already”. Billy grinned, turned around and headed back upstairs. “Touchdown. Now let’s see if we can get a two point conversion”. He picked up a skimpy bikini from Lucy’s drawer, barely more than a g-string bottom, with a top that may have been made out of the cotton from an aspirin bottle, and dashed back downstairs. In the back yard, Lucy had already shed most of her clothes, with only her cotton panties and her bra left. He handed her the bikini, and as she started to complain about it, he again convinced her “That’s exactly what you wanted me to get. Except that you don’t want to put on the top, after all nobody can see you here”. Lucy started to stare at him for a second, almost in disbelief, than pulled down her panties, stepped into the bikini bottom, and removed her bra. She placed the bikini top on the lawn chair and got into the water. “This was such a great idea I had” she said, “you should come out into the water more often!”. Billy just grinned. He’d seen her topless before, though never that long, and never without her trying to cover herself. And she definitely had never gone bottomless before. His modification of himself were actually working!