The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under 18 or who is offended by material of an erotic nature should read no further. The characters and events depicted herein are fictional. I’d appreciate any feedback possible to help me potentially improve any future stories, be it positive or negative. Feedback can be sent to the listed email address. Thank you.

Marriage Problems Chapter 2

It’s the following day. The morning was fairly uneventful. I had made Tracey breakfast in bed again and then done the washing up afterwards. We were now downstairs watching a movie on TV. Well, more accurately, Tracey was watching a movie on TV and I was knelt down naked on the floor sucking her toes while wave after wave of erotic pleasure washed over my mind. Tracey always had a bit of a foot fetish and was now conditioning me to develop the same infatuation.

I was so hard but was unable to alleviate my sexual frustration without Tracey’s specific say so. She had said that I pleasured her more passionately when I was overly aroused so I doubt that she would allow me to cum any time soon. I didn’t seem to mind though. Recently pleasing Tracey seemed infinitely more important than pleasing myself. I now drew most of my satisfaction from conforming to her will.

“How is the movie, hun?” I asked, ceasing my sucking for a moment and looking up.

“Mmm, not bad. How are you enjoying yourself down there?” she responded with a smile.

“I’m loving it. Your feet are so perfect. I could worship them all day.” She had begun associating her feet with perfection, with pleasure and with obedience last night. I was rapidly becoming obsessed.

“Such a good boy” she cooed and leaned forward to pat my head. I smiled contently and resumed sucking her big toe.

Just then there was a knock at the door. I got to my feet and started to walk over to answer it but Tracey interjected. “Wait a minute, Ron. I think I’ll answer that. You’re not exactly dressed for the occasion” she said with a giggle. I had totally forgotten that I was completely naked. “Just go back and kneel in front of the sofa, I’ll get rid of whoever it is” she ordered. I complied and resumed my kneeling position while Tracey proceeded to the door.

I couldn’t get a good view of who was at the door but I could swear the voice sounded like Dr. Lang, our hypnotherapist from the other night. I don’t know what she’d be doing at our house though. She did say she’d call to check up on us but I assumed that just meant a phone call and then we go in to see her. They were talking for longer than I’d expected, as well as laughing from time to time.

I began to reflect on what would happen in the company of other people now that I was Tracey’s toy. I wondered whether this meant that everyone would now see me as a pathetic pawn or whether it would be kept secret and we’d continue to appear no different to everyone else.

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the door closing. Sure enough it was Dr. Lang at the door. “Wow you have got him trained quite well” she remarked as she walked up to me and crouched down as if to inspect me more closely. “Look at how he just kneels there waiting for you, seemingly oblivious to the fact that he’s completely naked”. She laughed and then took a seat across the other side of the coffee table. Tracey resumed her original seating position and gave me another pat.

“Yes, the therapy worked really well” Tracey said. “He responded to the trigger phrases just like you said he would. I don’t know how to thank you enough.”

“Well there’s one way you can show your appreciation, dear.” Dr. Lang then looked down at me. “Crawl over to me slave boy” she said, patting her lap. I looked up to Tracey for confirmation. She looked as confused as I was.

“What are you talking about, doctor? He’s my husband” Tracey curiously inquired.

“It’s OK, Ron, come over here” Dr. Lang reassured me. I began to crawl over to her on my hands and knees. It seemed like I was responding to obedience programming from her also. Obeying her seemed very appropriate.

Before I could move far Tracey stopped me with a hand on my shoulder saying “no Ron, just kneel back down, you’re not going anywhere.” I instantly resumed my kneeling position giving Dr. Lang a look that suggested sorry, but she’s the boss. Dr. Lang and Tracey locked gazes, each seemingly unprepared for the current situation and trying to suss out the others thoughts.

“I’m sorry, dear, but I’ve decided that I’m going to fuck your husband and there’s nothing you can do about it. In fact, you’re going to watch me to fuck him right in front of you” Dr. Lang informed her through a devilish smile.

“That’s enough! As you’ve seen he’s now unable to do anything against my will and I won’t let you touch him. I think you should leave. Ron, show our guest the door.” I got to my feet and proceeded to take Dr. Lang by the arm.

“Stop right there, slave boy” she interjected. “Tracey aren’t you forgetting something? I’m the one that gave you your power over him. You can dominate him all you want but in the end I’m the one in charge and you both bend to MY will. Isn’t that right, sleepy girl?”

Tracey froze for a second with her mouth open ready to respond and then her head flopped forward lifelessly. I instantly deduced that ’sleepy girl’ must’ve been a trigger phrase Dr. Lang programmed into Tracey from the way she emphasized it and the effect it had on my wife. I just stood there looking back at Tracey feeling like a pawn in a game of chess between these two women.

Dr. Lang laughed out loud. “You silly girl, did you really think I wouldn’t have covered all bases? Did you really think I’d just give you your husband on a silver platter and not expect anything in return?” Tracey just stood there lifelessly. Her head was still tilted forward, her eyes were closed and her face looked deeply relaxed. “Slave boy, get on your knees before me” Dr. Lang demanded. I was about to comply but then Tracey’s wishes of her not touching me echoed in my mind and I realized I couldn’t disobey my wife’s programming.

I stood there defiantly with a look on my face like that of a confused puppy. “Oh, I see what’s happened here. She’s drilled into you so extensively that you’re HER slave. You can’t make a move against her commands. Well that’s alright, I can work around that. Tracey, tell your husband to kneel before me and kiss my feet.”

“Ron, kneel down and kiss Dr. Lang’s feet” Tracey droned out expressionlessly.

I instantly sunk to my knees and began kissing Dr. Lang’s shoes. My mind resonated with erotic pleasure responding to Tracey’s orders, even if they weren’t her own. I guess Dr. Lang had figured out a loophole and was planning on exploiting the work Tracey had been doing for the last day or so.

Dr. Lang just stood there laughing. “You know, it didn’t have to be this way, Tracey. But you were unwilling to share and now you’ll have to learn your place. Don’t worry though, it won’t be all bad. In fact I’ll make sure you rather enjoy yourself. You’re going to enjoy watching me fuck your husband. Tell me you want me to fuck him.”

“I want you to fuck my husband, mistress” she repeated, again without expression.

Dr. Lang laughed again. “OK now I want you to strip completely and then kneel down where you are. While you do this I want you to keep repeating to Ron: Ron you must obey Dr. Lang, she is your mistress.”

Tracey began unbuttoning her blouse mindlessly droning “Ron, you must obey Dr. Lang. She is your mistress”. She removed her blouse and discarded it on the sofa, proceeding to unhook her bra.

Tracey’s repetitions seemed to fade into the background as Dr. Lang began to address me. “Take off my pants and panties, slave” she ordered while herself taking off her top. “Take a look at your wife. She’s my servant now too. It is her will that your servitude to me take priority over all else.” I turned to look at Tracey. She was already naked and on her knees mindlessly repeating what Dr. Lang had ordered her to repeat. “Isn’t that right, Tracey?”

“Yes, my mistress” she replied, then continued to drone out the phrase she was ordered to recite.

“Lay down on the floor, slave” Dr. Lang ordered, now looking down at me. I complied and she, now naked herself, crouched down and slowly mounted my cock. “Tracey, you can stop now. You’re going to watch me ride your husband and masturbate while remaining on your knees. You’re going to enjoy every second of it and each time you climax you’re going to feel ten times more obedient to me. Go ahead, dear, get started.”

I looked over and noticed Tracey starting to finger herself while cupping and squeezing one of her breasts with her free hand. I could see it on her face that she was in ecstasy but at the same time was intently focused on Dr. Lang and I. “Ron, put your hands on my hips and guide my bouncing” she ordered and I complied obediently. “Tracey, I want you to tell Ron how pathetic you both are and how you need to worship me. And then order him to lock his gaze on my tits and become transfixed as they bounce in front of him.”

Tracey met my gaze. “Ron, you and I are just pathetic slaves. We exist to serve Dr. Lang. She is our mistress and we must obey her. Stare at her beautiful, mesmerizing tits and become transfixed by their bouncing now. They become your whole world and you must stare” she droned. I obediently turned my focus up to Dr. Lang’s chest, my mind washing in additional erotic pleasure to what I was getting from being inside her. The addition of this wave of pleasure forced me to moan slightly as I began to stare. Dr. Lang had reasonably large breasts for an Asian woman. I’d guess somewhere around a C or so. True to Tracey’s commands, my surroundings seemed to blur out as my hands positioned on her hips continued to robotically bounce her up and down.

It sounded vaguely as if Dr. Lang was talking but if she was it was mixed in with the rest of my blurred surroundings. Only her bouncing hypnotic tits were in focus and I couldn’t look away. After a while I started to recognize Tracey’s voice as clearly piercing through the vagueness. “We belong to Dr. Lang, Ron. She deserves to be worshiped. Tell her that you’ll obey her forever.”

I knew deep down that this wasn’t really Tracey talking. I knew that she was being used as a puppet by Dr. Lang to control me but I was powerless to resist any commands from her. “Mistress, I live to obey you. I’ll serve you forever” I confided, still unable to shake my gaze from her chest.

After a pause Tracey began to address me again. “Ron, your surroundings now become clear. Listen as our mistress addresses you.” As everything started to phase back into perspective I could hear Tracey climaxing and moaning loudly. As her moans died down a little I could hear the slushing sounds of her continuing to finger her incredibly wet pussy.

Dr. Lang was standing up now and pulling on her panties, leaving her body free of any other clothing. “Slave boy, get up and go and kneel next to your wife” she ordered. I climbed to my feet, walked the few steps over to where Tracey was and assumed a kneeling position next to her. I could smell her arousal so vividly from this distance. She had been fingering herself through orgasm after orgasm and, although exhausted, was obediently continuing to finger herself.

“Look at your wife, Ron. Look at her fingering her slutty pussy and realize how pathetic she is. She’s had enough but she can’t stop herself until I let her.” Dr. Lang walked over and whispered something in her ear and then Tracey turned to me.

“Grab... your cock... and... start wanking you worthless slave” Tracey ordered. She was panting at this stage and had to almost catch her breath a few times mid-sentence. I obediently gripped my shaft and started pumping. It was still wet from being inside Dr. Lang and my hand slid up and down it with ease.

“Look at you two, kneeling before me uncontrollably masturbating for me.” As if oblivious to her taunts I continued to pump my cock rhythmically while staring ahead into space. I could still hear that arousing slushing noise from Tracey and concluded that she was going at it just as mindlessly and obediently as I was. “I’m going to count down from 10 now and when I reach 1 you’re both going to have the most explosive orgasms you’ve ever had and then drop to the ground and fall asleep for a while. When you wake up you’ll have no recollection of me coming here or anything that happened while I was here. You will just think you were both having wild sex in the living room and then fell asleep afterward. You won’t remember consciously, but whenever I say the words sleepy boy to you Ron or sleepy girl to you Tracey you will instantly fall back into this wondrous obedient sleep. Is that understood?”

“Yes mistress” we both replied in unison and Dr. Lang began counting.