The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under 18 or who is offended by material of an erotic nature should read no further. The characters and events depicted herein are fictional. I’d appreciate any feedback possible to help me potentially improve any future stories, be it positive or negative. Feedback can be sent to the listed email address. Thank you.

Marriage Problems

It had been a tiring Friday day at work but I was pulling voluntary overtime to avoid going home. I’d been married for a few years but recently my marriage hadn’t been going too well, we’d just been growing further and further apart. Tracey had a therapist session booked for us tonight. I wasn’t enthusiastic at all about the arrangement but had reluctantly agreed to try it. The session was going to include hypnotherapy and since I always had a bit of a fear of hypnosis I’d been avoiding going home until when it’d be too late to make it on time.

“Hey Ron, I’ve really got to close up now” yelled Josh from down the hall. Josh was a cleaner that worked in the building and was always the last to leave. “I was meant to be out of here half an hour ago, just go home, Ron”.

“Yeah alright, just had to finish up a big presentation before tomorrow. We’ve been very busy recently” I lied. Josh nodded and proceeded to the front entrance. I dragged myself out the door, got into my car and began driving home. I noticed it was almost a quater past 8 as I neared my house. The session was scheduled for 7pm, I’ll just tell Tracey I lost track of time working late and then try and avoid her for the rest of the night while she cools off.

I was just putting the key into the front door as Tracey opened it asking “where have you been?” clearly not as angry as I’d anticipated. She was all dressed up with makeup and lipstick. Although she had a selfish and domineering personality which I hated, Tracey was quite attractive physically. She had short blonde hair, nice full lips. She only had A-cup sized tits but what she lacked in bust she made up for in her well toned body from all the tennis she used to play, especially her thighs. She also had a very beautiful face and amazing green eyes which I always loved.

“Umm, had a presentation due tomorrow that needed to be finished tonight. I lost track of time and completely forgot about the appointment, sorry” I replied.

“Whatever. Hurry up and get changed, I called Dr. Lang and she said we could come in any time before 9″ she said as she walked past me to the car. I stood there for a moment startled, I had thought I was out of the woods. “Don’t just stand there, go” she yelled from the driver’s seat of the car.

I put down my things near the door as I always do, went upstairs and got changed in a hurry then met my wife in the car. “About time” she snapped as I got in, barely giving me enough time to close the door before she started pulling out of the driveway.

We arrived at the specialist center about 15 minutes later, got out of the car and proceeded to the elevator. Upon arriving at the fourth floor Tracey walked up to the desk and gave her name to the secretary before turning around and waving for me to come on through. “Ah, you must be the Johnsons” Dr. Lang said as we walked through the door to her office.

“Yes that’s right, sorry we’re late but Ron was inconsiderate as usual and stayed back at work” Tracey revealed. I just gritted my teeth as I sat down in one of the patient chairs.

“Now now, no need to place blame. We’re here for healing, remember?”

“Yes, of course, sorry doctor” Tracey replied, slightly embarrassed.

“Please, call me Jo. Now I’ll start by asking each of you to describe briefly how you perceive your marriage to be fairing and then we’ll move on.”

I opened my mouth to answer but Tracey butted in “he never takes me anywhere, he just works, eats and sleeps. We never talk anymore, we never do anything together, we’re like unacquainted roommates that just tolerate each other for accommodation purposes.”

“I see, and your take on the marriage, Ron?” Dr. Lang inquired curiously.

“Well pretty much what she said, we don’t do anything anymore. But she doesn’t help matters, she’s too demanding of my time. Someone has to work to make a living and she just won’t give me a break.”

“Right” Dr. Lang replied unsympathetically, “what we’re going to do now is induce a trance to try to get to the heart of the problem here”. She produced a lighter from her pocket and opened it, “just watch the flame and relax.”

We both slumped a little in our chairs and focused our attention on the flame. I let out an unimpressed sigh, this isn’t going to work I thought. I’d always been a little skeptical of hypnosis but at the same time a little frightened by the loss of control if it did work. I didn’t like the idea of not being in control of my own mind. However, I figured this was a professional so she’d know what she was doing and nothing bad would happen.

“Relax and listen to my voice. As you gaze into the flame you notice your surroundings slowly fade away and you become even more focused on my voice. You feel slightly light-headed and all your limbs seem to just relax more and more. Concentrate closely on the flame and notice as it flickers wildly it holds your attention. You cannot look away. And as you gaze into it you feel your eyelids become heavy.”

I actually started to feel a little light-headed. I also noticed Tracey had begun breathing slowly and deeply but I couldn’t seem to turn my head to see if she was under. The flame seemed so much more alluring now. I hardly noticed Dr. Lang’s words either, they just seemed to seep directly into my subconscious. My eyelids started to become too heavy to keep open. I felt sort of dizzy too.

The next thing I remember I was opening my eyes with Tracey and Dr. Lang sitting with their chairs pulled up close to me, both looking strangely attentive and fascinated. “What happened?” I asked, rubbing my eyes, “I don’t remember a thing.”

“Oh don’t worry, you were very responsive. We were able to learn quite a lot and we’re fairly certain you two will notice a staggering improvement in your marriage” Dr. Lang remarked, half restraining a suspicious smile.

“Well if you say so” I replied, “but what do you mean ‘we’?”

“Oh I mean I, sorry”

“Right...” I said uneasily, “well what else is there to do?”

“That’s it for today, it’s quite late, we’re closing for the night. I’ll be in touch in a few days for some follow up sessions to see how you two are going” she assured me.

I bet you will I thought anything to milk some more money out of me for useless therapy. I checked my watch, to my surprise it was 10pm, I couldn’t even remember the previous hour or so. “Wow it is late” I remarked, somewhat embarrassed that I was oblivious to what had transpired, but not wanting to reveal my ignorance. “Well alright, see you later” I said rather uneasily and headed for the door.

On the way home my wife seemed less bitchy than usual. Maybe the therapy had worked somehow, even though I can’t remember a thing about what happened. It still didn’t sit right with me that we were hypnotized and a whole bunch of things went on without my knowledge... At least I assume Tracey was hypnotized too, to be honest I had no idea.

“What happened during the therapy session, hun?” I asked Tracey, “I can’t remember anything and it really isn’t sitting right with me.

“You can’t remember a thing at all?” she asked, seeming somewhat surprised.

“No, nothing. Why, what happened?”

“Oh, not all that much” she replied as a devilish grin came across her face. “Dr. Lang just went through the main problems and concerns we had and suggested some practical solutions.”

“Hmmm” I muttered, still not satisfied. “Wait a minute, how do you even know what happened, weren’t we both under?”

Tracey seemed to panic, unsure of what to say. “Sleep” she then cooed and I blanked out. I have no idea how long I was out for but I experienced strange yet lucid dreams. I dreamt that I was on all fours looking up at my wife who seemed somehow so much more beautiful than before. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. Her eyes were holding my gaze. Her lips were moving and I could tell that she was saying something, but I couldn’t quite put my finger on what it was. Nevertheless I felt compelled to listen. What was weird was that it felt perfectly comfortable and natural somehow to be on the floor like this in a submissive position looking up at her adoringly.

I woke up to find I was no longer in the car but in our bed with Tracey asleep next to me. She looked so beautiful and so perfect laying there sleeping peacefully that I didn’t want to wake her. She deserved breakfast in bed I thought. I quietly rolled out of bed as not to wake her and made my way downstairs to the kitchen to fix her some coffee and toast. I wasn’t quite sure why I was even doing this, it was so unlike either of us to do something like this for each other. That thought seemed to slowly fade out of my head though, being replaced by pleasant images of Tracey. I just seemed to float through the house to the kitchen and then back up to the bedroom slowly descending into a euphoric state.

By the time I pushed through the bedroom door I was completely light headed with a ditsy smile on my face. My eyes were unfocused and my mouth was slightly drooped open, I had navigated my way through the house and through the activities in the kitchen on pure instinct it seemed. I gently placed the toast and coffee on Tracey’s bedside table as quietly as possible but despite my carefulness she awoke and sat up. She giggled as a huge smile came across her face, “well aren’t you thoughtful this morning” she remarked, then glancing down a little saying through another giggle “and excited too”.

I didn’t understand what she meant. Then I looked down to realize I was naked and was standing there with a huge erection. I made a quick effort to grab a robe to cover myself up. “Freeze” she announced and I stopped halfway between the bed and the closet, unable to move. I heard her get out of the bed and make her way towards me.

“Wha... What’s happening?” I managed to force out through my stiffened jaw.

She giggled again, positioning herself directly in front of me. “Shhh” she cooed, putting her index finger over my lips, “just look into my eyes and relax”. I had no choice, I stared into her beautiful green eyes. They were very relaxing to look at.

“That’s right, hun, just gaze into my lovely eyes. Feel your surroundings fade away, my eyes and my voice are your whole world, nothing else exists”. At that point the bedroom seemed to collapse into a blur. “Feel your body getting weaker and weaker. You’re getting sleepy and your eyes want to close”. I relaxed ten fold, breathing out an easy sigh, my eyelids slowly descended over my eyes til Tracey interjected “but they must not close, you must try as hard as you can to gaze into my eyes. My eyes are your whole world. Whatever happens you need to stare into my eyes. As you grow more mesmerized by my eyes you find it harder to even remain standing. On your knees is where you really belong, slave”.

Whoa, what? Slave?. I got my bearings back a little. What was going on here? I thought. It was so easy to just not worry until now. To just lose myself in the blissful feeling, relax and go along with everything. But then I realized that Tracey was really screwing with my mind, turning me into a mindless drone, and I had to do something.

I shook my head like a wet dog shaking itself dry. “No Tracey, I won’t let you do this!” I insisted, still dizzy recovering from the blurred surroundings and my inability to move.

She put her hands on my shoulders and stepped forward, positioning herself centimeters from my face, her eyes directly in front of mine and spoke slowly “but Ron, you like looking into my eyes, you neeeeed to look into my eyes”. I tried to open my mouth to reply but she cut me off by again putting her index finger on my lips and cooing “shhh, don’t try and speak, it’s much too hard for you to do right now. In fact even thinking is much too hard right now. Just gaze into my eyes and let my words become your thoughts. Sleeeeeep... Sleeeeeep. You’re under my power, Ron, you must obey me. Must obeeeey”.

“Mmmust... O...” I echoed automatically, trying to fight what was happening as much as I could.

“That’s right” she said, running a hand through my hair as if I was a pet, “repeat after me: Must Obey Tracey”

“Must... Obey... Tracey...” I repeated in a monotone, completely lost in Tracey’s eyes.

“Tracey is my Mistress. I am her slave, and slaves must always obey their Mistresses”.

I was unable to resist her. “Tracey is my Mistress. I am her slave. Slaves obey their Mistresses” I droned obediently.

“Good boy, now get on your knees before your Mistress” she ordered as she guided me down with her hands which remained steady on my shoulders from earlier. My legs gave way and I collapsed down on to my knees, still looking up, locked in her gaze.

“Yes mistress” I replied in compliance. I was still naked and my erection was throbbing.

“You see Ronny, Dr. Lang did us both a favour. She made me realize how superior women are. We are the ones with the power and you men are meant to serve us. You are weak and pathetic, so easy to control. She conditioned into you some post hypnotic suggestions which you would be helplessly compelled to obey and she taught me how to use them.”

I just sat there, eyes unfocused, unable to properly process what was being said.

“Me being in charge and you submitting to my will is an excellent way to solve our marriage problems and bring us closer together, wouldn’t you agree, slave?”

“Yes mistress” I mindlessly replied, staring into space.

She laughed. “Ok now I’m going to wake you up shortly. When I do you will not remember what happened last night or this morning clearly. You will remember that you happily went along to the therapy session and that you were quite impressed at its effectiveness. You’ll remember coming home in a good mood and already noticing improvements in our relationship. And lastly, you’ll remember that my wants and needs outweigh yours. That if our interests ever come into conflict, mine will take priority and yours will adjust to accommodate them. You’ll also fall instantly back into this deeply relaxed and suggestible state whenever I say ‘sleep’. Repeat that back to me slave so I know you understand!”

“Will remember good therapy session... Quite impressive... Notice improvements in relationship... Your interests outweigh my interests... will return here when you say sleep...” I replied without expression. My jaw was hanging open and drool was accumulating around my mouth but I was unable to control my own body. I knelt here silently staring into space, absorbing everything that was said without question.

“That’s a good boy!” she said gleefully, excitedly clapping her hands once or twice. “I suppose you’d better get up off the floor then. Get up slave, make your way over to our bed, get in and pull the covers up over you”. I obediently complied. “Ron, every time you follow one of my commands you will feel a wave of erotic pleasure wash over your mind. Each time it will increase slightly from the last time too. You won’t remember being told this, but it will become an automatic subconscious process of reward and reinforcement”.

“Now when I count down from 3 and snap my fingers you’re going to come out of your trance remembering nothing except what I have told you to remember. You will feel as if you’ve just awakened from a good night’s sleep. OK sweetie?”. I nodded in compliance. She began to count, “3... 2... 1... and...” Snap.

My eyes fluttered and I yawned while stretching my arms up above my head. “Good morning, hun” I said drowsily through a yawn, “I didn’t hear you get up. Man I had the weirdest dream last night, you wouldn’t believe it if I told you”.

“I think I’ve got a pretty good idea” she said through a giggle. “Did you have any plans today, Ron?

“Yeah I’m helping Jim move in down the road. You know Jim, he’ll have a lot of stuff haha.” I answered, trying unsuccessfully to get a laugh, playing on the fact that he had all sorts of useless collections of various things.

“I was thinking we could go for a picnic today since it’s such a nice day. I’d like you to call Jim and cancel your plans please” Tracey requested in such a casual tone as if it was no big deal.

“What? I can’t just cancel just like that, he...". I trailed off, something clicked in my mind. All of a sudden it seemed like a reasonable request. “Actually sure, hun, no problem”. My hand automatically stretched out, picked up the phone and I started mindlessly dialing Jim’s number. Tracey’s eyes widened with excitement. “Hey Jim? Yeah something came up sorry. I’m going to need to cancel for today.”

“What the hell man, what’s wrong with you? What’s so important that you had to cancel on such short notice?!” came the furious reply from the other end of the line.

“Something came up. I can’t turn it down” I replied then hung up the phone before he could respond. In my defense I was at least being honest about something coming up that I couldn’t turn down. I let out a feint moan as I felt a wave of pleasure roll over me. It made my cock tingle.

“Actually I’ve changed my mind, I don’t think a picnic would be a good idea anymore”. I just looked at her amazed that she could be so selfish. I opened my mouth to vent my frustration but Tracey interrupted, “go and get me another cup of coffee, hun, and then when you get back I want a nice long massage and a foot rub” she ordered.

“Alright” I answered as I roboticly got up and walked through the door and headed to the kitchen. I had a blank empty smile on my face, my mind was awash with erotic pleasure.

The marriage problems had been officially solved. It would be impossible for us to have a disagreement again.