The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Management couple.

Chapter 2

It wasn’t too long before the first customers for the pleasure chambers arrived,they looked nervously through the door and were greeted rapidly and cheerfully by John and Louise.After a few moments hesitation on their parts, and after Louise had explained to them what a wonderful experience it was, and how the glass turned opaque to give them privacy, they happily came in and went off to ready themselves for the sexual experience of their lifetime.When they came back from the changing rooms,ready to try it out,Louise helped Sue into the chamber and placed the headphones and headset on her,explaining about the romantic music,and the VR sexual happenings they would see and feel through the headsets,whilst John went off to the computer bank to prepare the computers for switching on.Louise then placed the membrane over Sue’s body explaining everything as she went, whilst her partner Paul stood by and watched everything happening.Then it was Paul’s turn to be linked in and Louise went through every step of the process with him as well,making sure everything was secure,she then placed another membrane over Paul’s body,made sure the seal was tight,and then told them to relax and enjoy the experience,it’s like nothing you have experienced before,were her words to them,how true that was.

She came out the chamber,signalled to John that it was OK to switch the computer on,and he did,turning the control to setting P.The computer rapidly built up to full power and began the process of removing every free thought from Paul and Sue’s minds,within 15 minutes the computer had wiped their minds completely and was beginning to download the information that they would need for their future lives,the clever part being that the computer instructed them to go back out into the club and tell everyone about the wondrous experience they had undergone.In the chamber,all Paul and Sue knew was that they were having the most amazing sex together that they had had in all their life together,2 years nearly,they were so high on the sex that they didn’t even notice that it was totally controlled by the computer,that in fact if they’d had to think for themselves it would have been impossible to do so, their minds were totally blank and controlled.Louise checked on the chamber after 20 minutes,and she could see lots of body fluids on the membranes so she knew that it was working and that they were by now totally under the control of the computer,she came out the room,smiled and said to John,

“I am so glad we are now permitted to let other people enjoy the same pleasurable,controlled existence as us.”

“Yes,“he said,“it seemed such a waste when we were the only ones to know the pleasure of a computer controlled life.”

After half an hour,the computer began to bring Paul and Sue back to life,their minds by now totally controlled,but looking to their friends as if they were perfectly normal,they were allowed enough memories of their old life to enable them to convince their friends what a wonderful experience it had been.Louise returned to the chamber and released them,and they smiled at her and said,

“Thank you Mistress,for showing us what we had missed out on all our lives,we must go and tell all our friends to try it for themselves.”

Louise looked at them with a blank expression and said,

“You know that is your duty,dress and carry out the work required of you.”

“Yes Mistress,we will obey.“they replied,and went off to the changing room to dress,and Louise began preparing the chamber so that it could be used again later.

Paul and Sue came out of the changing room dressed and reentered the club.Shortly after that customers for John and Louise started coming in at regular intervals,and at 1 stage nearly all the chambers were in use at the same time!By the end of the night 81 couples had been processed by the computer and John and Louise were informed by their computer link that they would be in for a busy weekend.

The next day at 1.00 there was a queue outside the club of 161 people who were all let in by Philip and taken to the computer room,he had realised when checking the data that someone had been through the pleasure chambers twice that evening with different partners,but that really didn’t matter,the computer would have just had a little less work to do with that couple.John and Louise were waiting there for the 81 females and 80 men that they would have to process before tonights opening time.The computer was powered up and ready to do its work,and John, Louise and Philip linked up the first 24 women to the computer by placing 1 in each chamber by themselves.(Now theoretically it was possible for 48 to be done in 1 30 minute session,but Philip didn’t want any lesbian tendencies to appear in any of the females,so he wasn’t taking any chances.)When the work had been carried out by the 3 of them,Louise went over to the master control,which worked on all 24 chambers at the same time,set the control to the TD (total download) setting and switched on,after 30 minutes the programming had been carried out,these 24 women were human now in name and body only,their minds now nothing more than a set of circuits giving total obedience to the computer and its orders to them. After that the next 24 women were connected up and the same process gone through.After just over 2 1/4 hours all the women had been processed, and then it was the mens turn to be processed,the only difference being the setting used,this was TDM because the men would be used for different purposes to the women.Before 6.00 all the men too had been processed,and all 161 of them were sent off to a back room to await their next instructions.

Philip,John and Louise now went off to prepare themselves for tonights opening,washing,feeding and getting changed,get the chambers ready etc.Philip was hopeful of a good crowd again tonight,with many more willing to try the pleasure chambers,he knew that he had at most 2 weekends he could open the club,before suspicions grew too strong and that they would have to move on.Thankfully for Philip,John and Louise were again busy on Saturday night,in fact even more so than Friday and 90 couples were processed through the pleasure chambers that night,for Philip there was even a bonus,2 of the couples must have been lesbian,or ladies having fun at least,because 92 females and only 88 mens data had been downloaded into the computer.This was better for Philip,because for what he had in mind,women were a far more profitable resource than men. He did laugh to himself and say,

“Well if they were before,they won’t have any lesbian tendencies now that the computer has reprogrammed them!”

The next day at 1.00 the queues were again outside the club,John led them into the computer room for their main download,and the same process as the day before occurred,and around 6.00 when processing was complete,Philip sent them out to the back rooms,and then with the computers assistance set about getting a return on the great expenses he had incurred in the first place.The first data download from the computer gave him the best possible news,he had a large order from an Arab sheikh for 24 blonde,busty English girls for his harem,for which he was prepared to pay £10,000 apiece,also 6 eunuchs to look after them at £2.000 each. When the computer informed him that he had enough suitable ‘natural’ blondes to fill this request,he was delighted,most of his costs would be met in 1 order.He ordered John and Louise to bring forward the 24 girls selected into the main room so he could just check them and make sure they were suitable.After a few minutes John and Louise returned with the 24 girls and Philip checked them over,which included checking all their breasts were natural,at least that was his excuse for groping all 24 of them.

“Excellent.“he said,and immediately sent a fax with their details to the Arab sheikh,requesting confirmation of his satisfaction with the deal and to make the arrangements for a payment of £252,000 to his bank account,and an additional sum,if necessary to cover air fares.Within an hour he had a return fax stating that he was happy with the arrangements,he would arrange a bank transfer to Philip’s account the next day,and that he would arrange for his private jet to fly in and collect them when it had cleared.He asked if Philip would be cutting the eunuchs or whether he would have to arrange this,Philip explained to him that he would simply program the men to believe their penis had been cut off,whether the Sheikh then wanted to carry it out would be up to him,but there really was no need.Philip then simply fed the information into the computer for the final programming details for these 30 before moving on through his smaller orders.Many of the girls were headed to various Arab or African harems,or for rich,older Americans seeking a beautiful,young,obedient bride,or for prostitution or lap dancing clubs throughout Europe,mainly Eastern Europe where noone would ever know their background.He did have some orders from Masters for slaves,for sex, work and just plain domination which he was also able to fill.

The men,well a few would be eunuchs to the harems,some would become male prostitutes,both for men and women to use,after all Philip could program them virtually to fill any request,many others,mainly the stronger ones would be used as ‘protectors’ for the girls at the lap dancing clubs,after all they would have no desire to touch the property even if it was their former girlfriend or wife!Many others filled an order from a very wealthy female Mistress in the US who wanted less than human slaves to do her every bidding,and was prepared to pay for the privilege,as she had not found enough volunteers for the role.

For the next few days,the 3 of them simply processed the orders, preparing the people in batches in readiness for their duties for the rest of their lives,according to which position they were filling.The final downloads tended to be short,most of the work had already been carried out,but the final touches had to be done,it was just customising the orders really.On the Wednesday afternoon the Sheikh’s plane landed at the nearby airport,and his 30 ‘purchases’ were transferred to the airport, and then away to the Middle East,they were unlikely to ever see England again! Transport arrangements for the others were also carried out during the week,and by the Friday only 25 or so were still awaiting transfer,and they were leaving on a plane for Budapest that night.

The weekend went much the same as the previous one,slightly slower,but that was understandable,after all 341 of the previous weeks clubbers were no longer around!They did manage to process nearly 200 more through the pleasure chambers however,which just about cleared most of the outstanding orders,and by the Thursday Philip was already planning their escape,there had been stories in the local papers about all the youngsters who had disappeared and Philip knew it was time to go.Apart from John and Louise the first that any of the staff knew about it was when they turned up for work on the Friday evening to find the place dark and deserted.They did find a note from Philip apologising for the situation,but explaining that Peter,his assistant,had a key and that they would find enough food and drink for a good party,and 2 months wages as an apology.They were slightly surprised that John and Louise didn’t turn up for work that night,but just assumed that they had already been told,as their wages had already been signed for and taken.

3 months later-Moscow

The Adult experience club was nearly ready for opening,3 familiar figures were stood outside on a warm summers evening,putting up the posters to announce the big opening in 2 days time,Philip and his 2 Russian assistant managers,Ivan and Yelena.Why did Ivan and Yelena seem so familiar?Well in body at least,if nothing else they were John and Louise but they would never have known that.Before escaping from England with all the equipment,Philip had totally reprogrammed their personalities including a total download of the Russian language into their minds,and now they didn’t even know about ever having been in England,let alone having lived there for the first 20 years of their lives.He had managed to purchase 2 Russian passports for them which stated that they had both been born in Irkutsk on their actual birthdays instead of the North of England,and beyond that,in present day Moscow as long as Philip paid his ‘protection’ money to the right people noone worried too much.

Why Moscow,you may ask?Well with the current situation in the country, with girls virtually selling themselves on the internet to rich westerners,noone was going to be concerned if a few disappeared from sight,were they?As long as the protection racket leaders and the high-ups in Moscow society got their required quota of young, beautiful,sexy slave girls every so often and enough girls to keep their prostitution rings going,everything would be covered up nicely for him.Philip was right,trade was considerable,and apart from the very odd story in the papers not a word was said about the passage of young people out of Moscow. There was only ever 1 difficult moment for Philip,this was when the Presidents daughter visited the club with her partner and both nearly had their minds wiped clean,fortunately John received an instruction from Philip just in time and turned the switch to T,they had a great time without realising how close they had been to becoming mind controlled sex slaves,or something else beside.Apart from that moment Philip had no problem filling any orders he received,indeed at 1 stage people were so keen to try the pleasure chambers that he actually had a small stock of both men and even women awaiting an order,thankfully he received a large order from a Hungarian lap dancing club and that cleared out his backlog of people.

5 years on-Irkutsk

We are in a luxurious house near the shores of Lake Baikal,with Ivan and Yelena and their 2 children.

When Philip cleared £12,000,000 in profits he closed the club for good and returned to the North of England,taking 10 million pounds for himself and opening a bank account for Ivan and Yelena with 2 million pounds in it.Before he went,he placed Ivan and Yelena in the chambers for the final time,and ran a programme he had developed which gave them the full details of their new lives,which would enable them to move ‘back’ to Irkutsk for the rest of their lives and have all the facts, necessary schooling,where they first met,etc that would make it easy for them to convince the locals that they really had been born there. One thing he did do was make John the dominant partner,he knew that Louise had always been the quieter one of the pair and he made sure things stayed that way!He had very briefly considered taking them back to England with him,but there they would have come across their families,and as he couldn’t free their minds,that was a chance he didn’t want to take,for their sake and his.

He arranged the purchase of this luxurious house for them,and when everything was finalised he arranged for his private plane to fly them out along with their clothing etc to Irkutsk,he had ensured the house was fully furnished and comfortable before they arrived.They even had their own generator to guarantee their power supply.He also ensured a good supply of ‘toys’ that they could use together.They lived very comfortably together, Philip ensured that they had a good supply of top-class food and drink from his ‘friends’ in Moscow,and every few weeks a large hamper of goodies would arrive for them via the Trans Siberian Express trains.Not surprisingly before long,nature took its course and Yelena produced a baby daughter,Olga and 18 months later a son,Anatoly followed.As I write this story Yelena is blooming with her 3rd child which they have decided will be their last.I’m sure that if you asked them about the North of England they would look at you and wonder where you were talking about!They would tell you with absolute conviction that they had never left Russia in their lives!

And so to close our story

Philip,he lived very comfortably for the rest of his life,he had ensured that 6 of the more beautiful Russian girls,amongst the last he had programmed travelled back to England with him,and as they had an English language download imprinted in their memories,he had no problems conversing with them.They fulfilled all his needs (and more) and all had a wonderful time together for many years.

Ivan and Yelena both lived to a ripe old age,they avoided overdoing the vodka and lived well into their seventies,they enjoyed watching their children and grand children growing up,and at least well into their late forties they misbehaved beautifully together.They died within a few months of each other,shortly after celebrating 50 years together, with all their family around them.They never spoke a word of their native English from the day they left Moscow till the day they died,mainly because they weren’t allowed to!