The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Management couple.

Chapter 1-Before opening day.

(Not reality yet,but one day?)

John and Louise were looking through the job ads in the paper and came across 1 that intrigued them,

Young couple required for managing new club for young adults.Must be 1 male and 1 female.No experience necessary as full training will be given.Some knowledge of computers an advantage,but not necessary.Must both be easy going and open minded in attitude.Salary £35,000 pa for the couple.Apply to Philip at the Adult experience club.

Now as it happened both were currently not working,John had recently been made redundant,and Louise was looking for her first job only recently having left university.John had some management experience but in a shop,not a club,was very easy going in outlook and open minded, definitely,he had already visited a ‘Mistress’ on several occasions and enjoyed it,and he was still young only 24.Louise on the other hand was just 20, very sweet,very pretty with blonde hair.She was easy going,she was so laid back that at times she seemed positively horizontal,but open minded,John wasn’t too sure.Not a prude,just not experienced enough to understand all the ‘adult’ behaviour that may take place in this sort of club.John was just thinking of saying something when Louise beat him to it,

“I suppose open minded means there’s going to be strippers and that sort of thing going on there?”

“I presume so,“John replied,“could be that or lap dancing or whatever, so I don’t suppose we could really apply for it then.”

“Well,“Louise cooed,“we could go along and find out,I might learn a few things,“she giggled.

“If you’re sure,“John said.

“Yes,definitely,“Louise replied,“its a great opportunity for us to work together,the salaries good,and it will certainly be something different on my CV!”

John rang the number in the advert and spoke to Philip and arranged for them to meet him the next morning,and he was told that they would be given more details and shown where they would be working then.Philip told them to dress fairly casually as some work was still being done in preparation for the opening of the club,and he had no desire to damage any really good clothes they had.The next morning John put on a sweatshirt and reasonable trousers,Louise put on a top that was nice, but high cut so as not to accentuate her lack of cleavage,and a mid length skirt.She looked an absolute picture.

When they arrived at the club Philip was there to greet them and showed them through to his office at the back.He explained to them that the reason why they were seeking an open minded couple to run the club was because they wanted to provide an area within the club where couples could have safe sex together,discreetly or otherwise,and that the pair who ran the club would have to be happy to have this sort of behaviour going on.He told them that this was not an open house for prostitution, just a place where couples could get it off discreetly if they so desired.He told them that some very special ‘toys’ would also be provided if they so desired.After asking them if they were happy to be involved in running a place with this sort of activity going on,and they said yes,he invited them to go with him to what he described as the ‘fun room’ to see what it was like,and they followed him there.

John didn’t know quite what to expect as Philip opened the door,but it was in fact quite impressive,there were 2 dozen or so chambers with beds on the floor with glass door entrances.The beds were quite deep but narrow,(after all they weren’t designed for sleeping in!)but quite comfortable looking,there were sockets for headphones,John thought presumably so romantic music could be played (but he was wrong,more later),but he couldn’t quite understand the need for 4 sockets.Philip took them over to a computer bank which he told them could regulate the conditions in the chambers and could also turn the glass opaque when couples were inside them.He could tell they were impressed,especially Louise whose eyes were wide open at the thought of all this happening where she would be working.There were also a large pile of transparent sheets,presumably for the couples to snuggle under whilst fulfilling their desires.

Philip said,“Let me explain all this,what we are aiming to deliver is the ultimate sexual experience a couple can desire,whilst laid in bed making love,they can have sensual music played through headphones,a headset that allows them to virtually become as one sexual body joined together,and to do it discreetly and at a very reasonable price,far far cheaper than a posh hotel and certainly more comfortable than the back seat of a car.The membrane sheets enable them to get closer than a condom would allow,but with the same level of safety.Now is that impressive?And of course you need to be open minded,you’re going to see rather a lot of naked bodies working here!”

Now this wasn’t quite the whole truth,but at this stage Philip wasn’t planning to tell them everything!

He continued,“What you will do is that 1 of you will be responsible for setting the computers to run whatever music,visions etc the couple desire,the other 1 would keep the chambers ready for use,cleaning, changing the membrane sheets etc,naturally you would both need to fulfil both roles.”

“Of course,“they said in agreement,smiling at each other.

“Each chamber has its own bank,as you can see all the switches are in the off position,and that there are 2 other positions,T is for the test position,and P is for the play position,ie sex.If you would like I could let you 2 try out the system in the test position,you will get a great loving experience and its perfectly safe.After all its only fair you should know what you’re offering to the public.”

“That would be wonderful,“Louise said with great enthusiasm,smiling at Philip.

“Yes it would.“said John slightly more cautiously,he was slightly surprised at Louise’s attitude,normally she was fairly discreet in their lovemaking.

Philip directed them to the changing room,and while they were taking their clothes off,John said to Louise,

“I’m surprised at you saying yes,you’re very keen to try this out aren’t you,we don’t know that much about it.”

“I know,“she replied,“but it must be safe,or they wouldn’t be allowed to do it in the first place,and I know you’ve always loved doing the more daring positions than me,anyway.”

“Well it will certainly be an experience to enjoy.“he grinned.

When they were naked they left the changing room and rejoined Philip, Louise did use a towel to cover her modesty,but John didn’t bother with that even.Philip diplomatically asked them which 1 wanted to be on top and after a few seconds Louise decided she would,just for a change. While they had been gone,Philip had fitted up the headphones and headsets into their sockets and he first explained to John that he should climb into the bed,place the headphones over his ears and then place the headset over the top and clip the headphones into postion inside,then lower the bar onto his forehead.When he was in and Philip had checked he was comfortable,he placed a membrane sheet on top of him and told Louise to mount on top of John and then put on her headphones and headset the same as John had done.

“Do I place his penis inside me?“she nervously asked.

“Its not necessary,“Philip replied,“when the music starts and you both get damp,and he gets an erection,which seems to be coming up nicely anyway,the membrane will help ensure total penetration between the 2 of you.”

When Louise was laid on top of John,and had her headphones and headset on,Philip checked she was OK as well,and placed a membrane sheet over the top of her.

“I just seal it on top of you,and lo and behold you are coupled together.As I’m sure John has already realised you can breathe naturally through this membrane without any problems.And now to let you enjoy the pleasure of this ultimate lovemaking machine.”

Philip checked the number of the chamber he had placed them in,went over to the computer and switched it on,a gentle hum filled the room, and then Philip turned the button on chamber 6 from Off to Temporary, set the timer to 30 minutes and let the computer take over,then he left the room.

Meanwhile in chamber 6 ...

Even before the computer had been switched on,John had an erection to be proud of,he could feel it pressing into the membrane,and it seemed to almost seal around his erect cock.Louise felt it pressing up against her,and the membrane around her pussy seemed to pull it in to her.When the computer was switched on,they both felt light headed,as if all the cares of the world were leaving their body,and all they could think about was each other,and how much pleasure they could give to each other. Little did they know,that the bar they had placed across their foreheads had many tiny electrodes in it and the moment the computer had been switched on,these electrodes had linked up to their brain patterns and was literally downloading every ounce of information stored there into the computer,and meanwhile the computer was so filling them with a total pleasure overload that they really didn’t care that they had no thoughts of their own.There were subliminal messages in the music playing into their headphones,telling them to relax completely and just enjoy each others body,and they were!Even though they couldn’t move,they were literally sealed into this chamber, it seemed to them like they were making love in every position possible and a few more besides,the sensory overload was total.They were almost literally sex machines,they had no free thought of their own,they were controlled totally by the computer,and all the computer instructed them in was sex,sex and more sex.After 15 minutes or so Philip reentered the room and looked in the chamber,he could see so much cum on both sides of the membrane sheet that he could tell that it was working,and that they were little more than 2 sex mad robotic machines,he just smiled and left the room.

As the end of the 30 minutes approached,the computer made a clicking noise and began to reverse the process,as this had only been a temporary sex pleasure session.John and Louise began to feel thoughts of things other than sex reenter their heads,and shortly after that Philip came back into the room and released the layer of membrane covering Louise’s body,

“How was that?“he asked,as he peeled back the sheet,and helped her remove her headset.

“Absolutely fantastic,“Louise beamed,“if I didn’t know that I had been in 1 position for however long that was,”

“30 minutes,“Philip replied.

“If I didn’t know I had been in the same position for 30 minutes,I would say I tried every position I knew,and an awful lot more besides,” she grinned,“I seemed to have no thoughts of anything but making love to John,it was absolutely awesome,and judging by that puddle down there I came more than once.”

By this time Philip had removed the wet membrane above John and was helping him out of the bed as well.

He had to admit,“That was amazing,I seemed to be erect for the whole time however many times I climaxed,wow.And as Louise said I had no thoughts apart from pleasuring her body,and everything seemed possible, I know I didn’t but it seemed like I was even eating her out at 1 stage,but I couldn’t have,there was a membrane between us,and her pussy was at the other end of the bed from my mouth.”

“With this machine,anything is possible,or at least seem possible,” Philip smiled and said,“do I take it that you would like to bring this pleasure to the rest of the young people of this area?”

“Yes please,“they said in unison.

“Well in that case,you’ve got the job,congratulations to you both.The only thing we have to arrange now is for you to receive the necessary training to run this unit.Now there are 2 ways of doing this and the choice is entirely up to you.You can take home lots of boring books, study intently,do a couple of computer training sessions here and then hopefully be ready to run the place.”

“Or.“Louise interrupted him.

“Or you can come here,place yourself in the chambers,relax,and I can play you the whole course through the headphones by these CD’s instead of music,and you can have 2x2 hour love sessions,or 1x4 hour love session together in a chamber whilst learning your new jobs,the choice is up to you.”

“We can manage 4 hours!“said Louise in amazement.

“No problem,“said Philip,“with this machine you could manage 24 hours if you wanted to!Mind the cum on the membrane might get you very sticky if you did!”

They looked at each other and John said,“We will go for the 1x4 hour love session please,the sooner we are ready to let the rest of the district try this,the better.”

“Thats what I was hoping for,“Philip said to them,and then quietly added “the sooner we have control of the minds of the local youngsters the better.”

2 days later,as arranged,John and Louise returned to the club and met up again with Philip.Philip showed them the CD’s (in fact they were 2 pop CD’s but of course they didn’t notice) and then they went to the changing room to strip off.When they returned they got into the bed as before,Louise deciding to go underneath this time,and placed the headphones and headset on as before and placed the bars across their foreheads,Philip then finished sealing them in,having told them that he would be keeping a check to make sure they were OK from the next room. He went across to the computer bank for chamber 6 and this time took the switch a little further,to a setting that had been covered up before marked M.This would do all the programming necessary in about an hour,he would then come back and do a wonderous sex program for them to deepen his control over them and to raise their sexual sensitivity levels greatly,in case it proved useful in the future!

This time the computer yet again linked to their brain patterns deep within their minds through the electrodes and downloaded all the memories stored there,this time however they were not going to get them back!What the computer did do was to take control totally of their minds,they received feedback which removed all emotional thoughts from them,apart from their deep love for each other which was greatly enhanced,this was so that they couldn’t have any feelings at all when mind controlling all the people who had sex in the chambers.They were given all the conditioning and knowledge to work and take care of all the machines in the room,and made totally submissive to the owners of the club.They were literally becoming machines run totally by the computer,and the only thoughts they were permitted to have were their love for each other,their duties to the owners of the club,and a great desire to let everyone else feel the pleasure of being controlled by a computer,and to have no free will of their own.At the end of the hour,the computer signalled to Philip that their programming was complete,they were totally under the computer’s control.Philip then flicked a button that switched on the sex pleasure programme,and subliminal messages were pumped through the headphones which simply deepened the control they were under every time they climaxed,and in 3 hours that was a lot of times!By the end of the 4 hours they were literally like robots in human flesh,they had no free thought,the computer controlled their every thought totally,they still loved each other,but only because the computer told them that they did.

At the end of the 4 hours Philip came and unplugged them,their eyes were glazed and as he stood them up,they just stood there waiting for their next instruction.

“Who are you?“Philip asked them.

“Management couple 1,units John and Louise,“they replied in unison showing no emotion whatsoever,“what is our next order?”

“You may both go into the staff area and eat the meal prepared for you, we must ensure you are both kept well,the club opens in 2 nights and you must be ready to fulfil your duties.”

“Yes sir.“they replied and left as instructed.

Philip contacted the people behind the running of the club,and reported that the operation had been a total success,they were delighted,they looked forward to their future prosperity.

Over the next 2 days everything was planned with military precision for the opening of the club,adverts everywhere announcing cheap entrance to everyone on the first night,and lots of surprises and treats in store for anyone who came that night.John and Louise were left to check that everything was OK with the sex chambers,and to make sure that the computer was working perfectly.During this time they went through further programming,after all,if they were going to attract customers to their room they had to look as normal as was possible,you could hardly expect the clubbers to willingly be turned into mind controlled humans by other obviously mind controlled humans,and John and Louise would be required to come out into the club and attract trade. Eventually Philip was happy about their controlled state and sent them out,with protection just in case,into a local shop to see if anyone could tell about their mind controlled state, they couldn’t,the programming ensured that they behaved perfectly normally and noone noticed any difference.

The evening finally came round of Friday night,opening night for the new club,and Philip looked through the locked doors to see how many people were waiting outside,there were hundreds,with a smile he opened the door and let them in,saying,

“Welcome to the Adult experience club,I hope you have an enjoyable and interesting evening.“He then added under his breath,“though some of you at least will be leaving your minds behind before you leave!”

After a few minutes when everyone was in the club and with a drink in their hands,Philip stood on the stage and started the announcements,he introduced all the staff managing the club and described their roles to the crowd.John and Louise were introduced as the managers of the pleasure room,and it was explained that the pleasure room was somewhere where couples could go to have an enjoyable time in both comfort and privacy.Philip then told everyone to go and have a wonderful evening and to enjoy all the facilities provided.Someone said “we certainly will” and then the evenings festivities began.John and Louise returned to the pleasure room to await their first customers.