The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Making of a Whore

by Pan

Chapter 2

When Kaylin next entered the office of her new accountant, she was surprised to see he wasn’t alone.

“This is my associate,” he said, gesturing to the thin man standing beside him. He looked to be about a decade older than the accountant, and had a hungry look on his face at the sight of the busty woman standing in front of him.

Kaylin had intended to call and cancel the appointment, but somehow hadn’t managed to find the time to do so. She’d returned to his office at the time they’d arranged, hopeful that he’d get everything he needed for her taxes and she wouldn’t have to see him for another year…though even that, in her opinion, would be too soon.

“He has a condom with him,” the new accountant said as Kaylin went to sit down. She sighed—of course. She’d forgotten about that.

Cheating on her husband without a condom would definitely be wrong. But he had one. So…

Kaylin got into the same position as last time, bending over her new accountant’s desk as his associate pounded into her. He lasted substantially longer than the new accountant had—perhaps she should have once more pretended to be in a hurry?

As he repeatedly thrust into her, his hands on her waist, occasionally grunting with the exertion of fucking the busty woman, Kaylin noticed her new accountant just watching them, a satisfied look on his face.

She closed her eyes and tried to distract herself from how uncomfortable the man made her, instead focusing her attention on the feeling of the dick inside her. Much like the man it was attached to, it was thin. Longer than her husband’s, too. It was interesting how much of a difference a few inches made; she could feel it penetrating deeper than Chris’s ever could.

Not that it really mattered, of course. Sex with her husband was a sensual, loving experience. This was just a quick poke before getting her taxes done.

It was almost twenty-five minutes before the thin man finally came, groaning loudly as he filled the condom. When he was done, he carefully removed it and discarded it. Kaylin lowered her skirt (which had been flipped up onto her back as he fucked her) and put her panties back on.

Holding the chair in front of the desk, she shot her new accountant a look. The smile had never left his face, but he nodded, giving her permission to sit.

“Now,” she said primly, after the thin man bade his farewell. “About my taxes…”

They had barely gotten started when there was a knock on the door. Another of the new accountant’s associates, apparently: where Marv had occupied the small office by himself, Kaylin’s new accountant seemed to be sharing it with half the men in Buffalo.

A dark-haired man let himself in, his eyes running up and down Kaylin’s body appreciatively.

He, too, had brought a condom.

Unlike her new accountant or the thin man, he didn’t want to bend her over the desk. And so the three of them had spent a few minutes clearing space so that Kaylin could lay on her back, allowing him to fuck her standing up.

She stared at the ceiling as he did, passing the time by counting how many tiles she could see. She probably would’ve had time to literally count them (the second associate took just as long as the first) but instead, she counted how many rows and columns there were, multiplied them, then tried to work out the sum of visible half-tiles.

Just as she’d come up with a number she felt was accurate, the dark-haired man’s grip on her thighs tightened, and she could feel his cock pulsing inside of her.

Thank goodness they have condoms, she told herself. Or I would be an absolute mess down there.

Not, of course, that she’d be having sex with them if they didn’t. Cheating on her husband without a condom was wrong.

After he pulled out, disposed of the soiled prophylactic, and thanked her, the three of them spent a few more minutes putting everything back in its place on the desk.

When they were done, Kaylin sat down, and realized she was slightly sore. Neither of her new accountant’s associates had brought lube, and while the condoms were lubricated (and her own juices had provided some level of natural lubrication, though not nearly as much as if she’d been turned on) the extended time that the intercourse had taken had taken its toll.

She and Chris normally had sex four or five nights a week. It had been a few days, and the unspoken expectation (on both their parts) had been that they’d break the dry spell tonight. After the efforts of her new accountant’s associates, Kaylin decided she’d have to find an excuse to avoid it. Hopefully the soreness wouldn’t last long.

“Now,” she said, her exasperation coming through in her voice. “Perhaps we can dive into my taxes?”

“I’m not sure we’ll have time,” her new accountant replied smoothly.

“How long will it take?”

“Well,” he said, glancing at his black watch. From where Kaylin was sitting, it seemed to have no numbers. “We might just be able to squeeze it in before my next appointment, except…”

Kaylin sighed as her new accountant held up a condom. Bending over the desk, she lowered her panties and allowed him to fuck her until he filled the condom.

At least he used lube, she told herself as she walked to the elevator. Two appointments, and all she had to show for it was some soreness between the legs.

Still, she’d made another appointment for the next day. Her new accountant seemed positive that they’d make a lot of progress.

* * *