The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Making of a Whore

by Pan

Chapter 1

“I really don’t think that’s right.”

“What do you mean?” her new accountant replied, his eyebrows raised. “Are you suggesting it is okay to cheat on your husband without a condom?”

Kaylin didn’t even know how they’d gotten onto the topic, but she was starting to feel uncomfortable. Her new accountant was so…forceful. Opinionated.

Forward.

Her old accountant had been an elderly man who insisted she call him Marv. When he’d retired, it had been convenient to just continue with the man who’d taken his old office.

Now, she was starting to worry that she should’ve asked Marv if he had any recommendations. Such as, say, for an accountant who didn’t look at her like she was a piece of meat.

No, it wasn’t that bad. When you looked like Kaylin, you got used to men treating you like nothing but sex on legs. She’d had countless conversations with men who were clearly, clearly only talking to her for the slimmest possibility it would result in them getting their dick wet.

That’s what had attracted her to her husband in the first place. Chris had always treated her like an equal; he’d never objectified her, or made her feel like she was less of a person for being busty. Leggy. Assy, if that was a word.

He’d respected that despite having a body that wouldn’t have been out of place in a porn film, she was a person. Theirs was a marriage built on trust and mutual respect.

She couldn’t possibly tell him about the strange conversation she’d had with her new accountant, Kaylin decided. He was very possessive; he’d probably come down here and pick a fight with the man. It sent a slight thrill through her body when Chris got jealous, but she didn’t want him to do anything that would get him in trouble.

And her new accountant was trouble. If nothing else, the strange topic they’d somehow wound up discussing had confirmed that to her.

Before she could get home and not tell her husband about the conversation, she had to get out of it.

“Not at all,” she said, trying to sound haughty. “But…—“

“Then what?” Kaylin’s new accountant said, his gaze catching hers. There was a smug half-smile on his face. Kaylin didn’t like it.

She didn’t like him.

“Then…”

Closing her eyes and counting to three, Kaylin decided to try charming her way out of the conversation. Even if one ignored her looks—she had long brown hair, thick lips, and huge brown eyes that had once been described as ‘impossible to resist’—she was a deeply personable woman.

There wasn’t much that Kaylin couldn’t talk her way out of when she put her mind to it.

“It probably makes sense to you,” she flattered. “But I just can’t understand it. Thank you for trying to explain it though; I appreciate your time, but I just remembered that I have to be somewhere by three. Let’s pick this up another time.”

“Please,” the new accountant said, putting his hand on Kaylin’s forearm as she got up to leave. “I wouldn’t be doing my job if I didn’t help everything make sense to you.”

This? Kaylin mentally asked, but rather than object aloud, shot him a winning smile.

“Now, I think we’re in agreement on the core matter: cheating on your husband without a condom is wrong.”

“Absolutely,” Kaylin replied immediately. Ever since they’d gotten serious, she’d never even thought about being with anyone other than Chris.

“Therefore,” he continued, his eyes burning into Kaylin’s—even his hand felt hot to the touch, “if someone agrees to use a condom, it’s okay.”

Kaylin began to object, before trailing off. There was something wrong with that line of thinking, she knew there was…but for some reason, she just couldn’t put her finger on what.

“Now,” the new accountant said, smiling slyly at her confusion. “Luckily, I have a condom right here.”

He held a condom up, and the woman sighed. It seemed like she wasn’t getting out of the office until he got what he wanted; she might as well get it over with.

After all, if he didn’t have a condom, that would be wrong.

“Very well,” she sighed. “But please, be quick. I really do have to get going.”

“Of course. I’ll be as fast as possible.”

Kaylin leaned over her new accountants desk, allowing him to unbutton and lower her pants. She spread her legs, relieved to see that he had lube handy as well. No, she definitely wouldn’t be telling her husband about this. He wouldn’t understand.

As her new accountant slipped a condom on, dabbed some lube on the tip, and slid into her, she decided that she definitely wouldn’t be coming back here. It would be a hassle to find a new accountant, but she needed to be somewhere that she felt comfortable.

For some reason, there was something about her new accountant that she just didn’t trust.

True to his word, it was only a few minutes before the still-clothed man was done. He came into the condom, tying it into a knot as he removed it and disposed of it carefully.

“There,” he said with a smile. “That wasn’t so bad, was it?”

Again, Kaylin turned on her thousand-watt smile. As she bent over to raise her panties, she noticed him staring at her cleavage. Creep, she thought to herself, making sure not to let her true feelings show.

She was so close to getting out of there.

“Thanks so much,” Kaylin said, once she was again fully dressed.

“It was my pleasure,” he said, looking as though he’d said something clever. “Now, we really should finish this meeting. Are you free tomorrow?”

“I’m sorry, no,” the married woman lied. “I’ll call when I have availability.”

“Nonsense,” he said, his eyes burning into hers. “If we don’t make an appointment now, we never will.”

He was right, Kaylin had to admit, and before she knew what was happening she’d scheduled to come back later in the week.

* * *