The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Making Ends Meet Part 2

Michelle was working on her degree proud to be the first in her family to attend college. Finances are tight and when offered an easy and seemingly dream job, she jumps at the change. What could possibly go wrong?

MD, FD, MF, FF, MC, BD

Like the previous week, each night, Michelle’s dreams became more erotic in nature. What was different this week was the fact that the dreams mainly involved women to include Professor Louder. Each morning, Michelle woke more aroused and wet than the previous morning.

Dressing for Professor Louder’s class on Monday, Michelle looked at a sexy thong in her dresser, but at the last minute decided against it. Standing there, she felt sexy given her waxing and even sexier knowing she was exposed under her short skirt. Walking into class, Michelle walked to the very front of the lecture hall and took a seat directly in front of the podium. When Professor Louder walked in, she smiled directly at her. She knew Michelle was obeying. Instinctively, Michelle parted her thighs and the short hem of her skirt insured nothing was left to the Professor’s imagination. Louder suppressed a smile as her student displayed herself.

“Today’s lecture is on various forms of sexual behavior. Some would call them kinks, but are we really equipped to judge right from wrong? I’d like to start with ‘exhibitionism,’”and as she said the word, she looked directly at Michelle, who quickly crossed and uncrossed her long fit legs much to Louder’s delight.

“Let’s start with a few questions,” Louder looked around settling on Michelle.

“Michelle, do you think most women are exhibitionist by nature?”

Michelle shook her head in disagreement.

“Really,” Professor Louder challenged her. “Don’t you primp yourself before a date making sure everything is just perfect?”

Michelle agreed and tried to say “but”. Louder cut her off.

“You want your date’s eyes on you and his or her attention makes you feel good.” Louder paused, “isn’t that a form of exhibitionism?”

Michelle nodded as did many in the class. As she did, she crossed and uncrossed her legs again giving the professor a view of her pussy which she knew was extremely wet. Michelle became aware of what she was doing and a small thrill ran through her body. She felt her nipples harden under her blouse and when Louder’s eyes fell on her, she uncrossed her legs and let her knees fall apart in a somewhat wanton display for her professor.

As the lecture ended, Professor Louder looked to Michelle and asked to see her student in her office. Upon entering, Michelle waited to be told to sit. Instead, the professor shut the door, walked past her, and as she did simply whispered

“Michelle enjoys a good sleep.” By the time Professor Louder reached her desk, Michelle was in a trance.

“Michelle, were you aroused flashing me in class today,” Louder asked the coed.

Michelle nodded and sat in the chair in front of Louder’s desk. As she did, her short skirt rose even higher with the hem no longer shielding her vagina from Louder’s eyes.

“You feel my eyes on you and you love it, don’t you?” Louder waited for an answer.

Michelle seemed a little embarrassed, but nodded her head and whispered “yes.”

“Even now, the way you are sitting is designed for me to look at you, isn’t it” As Louder asked the question, she watched a wave of arousal wash over her student.

Michelle nodded yes and squirmed as the heat emanating from her pussy seemed to spread throughout her body.

“Good girl,” Louder said as she smiled and then took out her phone and focused its camera on the coed.

“Now give your professor your best pose.” Louder waited.

Michelle immediately smiled sensually while opening her legs and letting her short skirt ride higher on her bare thighs. As she did, she saw the flash of the camera again and again. Each flash threw a shot of excitement into her body causing her to moan slightly.

“That’s It Michelle, the flashes turn you on. The camera turns you on. You can’t help it. Being like this makes you so hot.”

Michelle just moaned as she felt her body tense. Her pulse quickened, her breathing grew ragged and her hips moved off the chair. She was right on the edge of orgasm, when Professor Louder told her to stop and snapped her out of her trance.

Michelle immediately realized where she was and was embarrassed about how she was sitting and how she probably looked. “I am so sorry, I don’t know what got into me. I must have dozed off,” Michelle mumbled.

Professor Louder smiled and said “you must just be tired.” The data can wait, why don’t you just go and lay down in your office and take a nap.”

Immediately, Michelle thought this was a good idea and headed to the office where she was soon fast asleep where her mind was again assaulted by subliminal messages. The small cameras videotaping her sleep missed nothing, not even the erotic moans coming from her mouth as the subliminals did their work. By the time Dr. Carson arrived, Michelle was clearly sexually agitated.

“I want to keep her frustrated and on edge,” Louder said. “Then, we can have Mike call her and see the results of her programming. By the way she added, the programming you did with Mike seemed to take well.”

Carson laughed lightly, “yes and to think Mike was once a shy introvert afraid of even speaking to women. Now, look at him. Need I say that he is a stud and women are attracted to him.”

“Great, but let’s focus on Michelle’s transformation now. If we change her from a semi-wallflower to a sensual, sexual and hungry creature full of fetishes, we will have proven our point.”

That evening when Michelle got back to her room, there was a message from Mike. Thrilled, she listened to an invitation to a University Charity Ball the following weekend. Mike’s parents were donors and could not attend, he said. So, they sent the tickets to him. He added it was formal and ended with he really wanted her to attend.

Michelle immediately picked up the phone called him and getting no answer, left a voice mail saying she was excited to attend. Only after she hung up did she realize that she had nothing to wear.

The following day, when she reported to Professor Louder for her work assignment, she looked different.

“Is something wrong, Michelle,” Louder asked in an almost motherly manner. Michelle then explained her dilemma.

Professor Louder wrote something on a slip of paper and handed it to Michelle. “Skip the research data today and visit this shop. Ask for Eve, she is the owner and will help you.”

“I don’t know what to say.” Michelle said

Louder smiled and whispered, “be a good girl and run along.”

Immediately, Michelle felt her nipples harden and her pussy lubricate. Embarrassed, she quickly turned and walked away unaware that Professor Louder watched her reaction with keen interest.

Entering the shop, ‘The Elegant Couturier,’ Michelle asked for Eve and looking around, felt like she was in the wrong place as she was surrounded by clothing clearly out of her price range.

Approached by a stunning, middle aged woman, Michelle was surprised by a warm smile and an extended hand. “You must be Michelle. I have heard so much about you. I am Eve and let’s see if we can take care of your little problem.” She then whispered “Michelle enjoys a good sleep” and smiled as a glazed look came over Michelle’s eyes.

For the next hour, Michelle was a compliant model as dress after dress was fit to her body. Eve finally selected “the dress” and then lingerie and heels to complete the attire. When Michelle left the store after being brought out of her trance, she thought nothing was amiss and thanked Eve for the help. When she asked Eve about payment, the owner smiled and said “it has all been taken care of.”

Putting her packages in the car, Michelle was soon back at her salon getting her hair touched up and her second waxing. Again, she did not remember making the appointment, but it seemed natural and everyone at the salon seemed to be expecting her.

The evening of the event, found Michelle dressed as Eve directed. Her gown was somewhat sheer, cut in a deep V to her naval and had an open back. Looking in the mirror, Michelle had never felt so sexy. When Mike arrived looking handsome in a black tux, they looked like a stunning couple. None of the guests should guess that they were part of an unauthorized university project dealing with libido, sexual control and behavior.

Joann Louder saw the couple enter before Dr. Carson did. She tapped him on the shoulder. “Eve certainly picked an outfit appealing to our coed’s exhibitionist side.” Carson nodded and sipping his drink laughed, “our innocent young lady seems pretty sexual right now.”

Walking over coed couple, Joann and Carson greeted them. Joann hugged Michelle whispering in her ear how beautiful she looked. She added “it is almost as if Eve has you on display for all to enjoy.” When she said that, Joan detected a small shutter run through Michelle’s body. At the same time, the coed’s pussy began lubricating profusely filling the air with pheromones that immediately effected Mike who moved noticeably closer to his date.

“Enjoy the evening,” Dr. Carson said as the couple moved to mingle with the crowd.

“Everyone’s eyes are really on her, the dress looks stunning and leaves little to the imagination.” Carson’s eyes remained on Michelle as he watched her walk away.

“Remember Dear Doctor, no playing with the project, there will be plenty of time for enjoying her when we finish her transformation.” Professor Louder stared at her colleague and added, “I mean it.”

Carson nodded.

Throughout the evening, Michelle continued to feel eyes on her. Every compliment and glance increased her arousal. At multiple times, Professor Louder would approach and whisper complimentary phrases in her ear. Each had the intended effect, not only on Michelle, but on Mike. When they danced, Michelle could feel his hardness through the tuxedo pants. Knowing Mike was hard for her made her pussy even wetter.

When the evening ended, neither could wit to return to Mike’s place. They did not even stop for a drink. From the door to the bedroom, there was a steady trail of clothes hastily removed until both coeds were naked on the bed. What followed were two hours of intense sex, multiple orgasms, moans and at times screams. When they finally took a break, Mike had cum in Michelle’s pussy and mouth leaving her body filled with his seed.

As Michelle lay naked basking in the afterglow of multiple orgasms, Mike looked over and said, “I have another idea,” but before he could finish, both of their cell phones rang. Answering them, Michelle was surprised to hear Professor Louder’s voice in her ear, while Mike heard Doctor Carson’s. Almost immediately, their eyes glazed over a bit and their heads nodded into the voice on the phone. Then they both hung up.

Looking at each other, the calls seemed a distant memory as Mike got up, went to his closet and returned with a box. Opening it, he pulled outa blind fold, wrist and ankle restraints and a variety of BDSM implements. “Now be a good girl and let me put these on”.

Five minutes later, Michelle was blindfolded and bound to the bed spread-eagle on her stomach. She could hear Mike move around the room, but nothing else. When she tried to say something, Mike said “bad girl,” and smacked her ass. Surprisingly the sting from the slap, sent an electric shock of pleasure into her pussy. Michelle could hear Mike rummage in his box and then felt his weight on the bed.

“”Good Girls don’t talk,” Mike said.

Grabbing her hair and pulling it backwards, Mike forced Michelle’s head back from the bed. He quickly slipped a ball gag into her mouth securing it tightly.

“Now, you can make all the noise you want,” he laughed.

Michelle felt how open and exposed her body was in this position and heard the sound of a cell phone camera clicking. She tried to say “no,” but only a muffled sound came from between her lips. As the pictures continued, Michelle felt her arousal build without being touched. Exposure, display and her images being captured fueled her exhibitionist side and her excitement.

Mike moved around Michelle and selecting a hitachi magic wand slowly slid it under her hips from behind. When it was in place directly under her pussy, he turned it on. Michelle immediately jumped away from the vibrating head, but because of her restraints, she could not break contact. Luckily, it was on a low setting, but it set up a slow, delicious sexual torture that they soon would both enjoy.

Michelle could feel the constant vibrations coming from the machine and try as she might, she could not break contact with the instrument. She felt a new wetness that mixed with Mike’s seed seeping from her body. Her nipples began aching and were rock hard. She screamed into the gag as Mike reached under her body and attached an alligator nipple clamp to first her right and then her left nipple. Next, she heard new clicks as a camera recorded her new predicament.

“People will love how you look,” Mike whispered as he watched the machine do its untiring work. He could not help but admire how Michelle’s hips seemed to have a mind of their own moving up and down on the vibrating head of the hitachi.

Drizzling some oil on Michelle’s lower back and thighs, Mike soon had her body slick and shiny. Positioning himself behind her, he oiled his own cock and placed it near Michelle’s thrusting hips.

Michelle felt Mike’s weight shift behind her and did not know what to expect. Her mind was too preoccupied on the constant vibration between her thighs. She wanted to scream, in fact she did, but it was just into a ball gag. His hardness barely registered on her mind and it was only when the tip of his cock made contact with her anal rosebud, that she tried to say no. Instead of listening, Mike reached down and turned the hitachi on high. Michelle felt an explosion in her pussy and immediately bucked her hips backwards. As she did, she drove the tip of Mike’s penis into her anal canal. This drove her hips back onto the head of the vibrator and the cycle repeated itself. Within 5-6 thrusts, Mike’s cock was buried in her virgin ass. Neither could hold out for long. Mike had never experienced such tightness, while Michelle had never experienced such fullness or taboo. When Mike exploded firing his seed deep into her bowels, Michelle screamed as her own orgasm washed over her.

Mike leaned forward whispering, “I have filled all your holes tonight,” and as he did, he pressed his hands down holding her hips against the hitachi until the coed came again. Reluctantly, he then turned off the machine and released Michelle from her bondage. She was exhausted and could hardly speak. “What is happening to me,” Michelle whispered out loud.

On Monday, Professor Louder asked to see Michelle after class. When she walked into Louder’s office, Carson was there too. Before she could say anything a trigger phrase had the coed in a trance. “Sleep and listen,” Louder said and then issued Michelle specific instructions.

Wednesday’s lecture dealt with fetishes, especially bondage and display. Michelle was not sitting in her normal seat, instead, she was in a room behind the stage from which Professor Louder was lecturing. Michelle was in a fog, deeply tranced, but following the exact instructions issued by Louder on Monday. She arrived early and changed into a tight latex suit, placed a latex hood over her head and waited to be called on stage. At the appropriate moment, she joined Professor Louder much to the gasp of her classmates. None knew it was her.

“This young lady could be you,” Louder explained to the class. She has discovered and now relishes in her kink. With that, Louder produced a ball gag and placed it in Michelle’s mouth. “We don’t want her moaning too loud,” Louder said, eliciting a nervous laugh from the class. Louder noticed some of the young coeds shifting nervously in their seats clearly fighting the early signs of arousal.

Michelle stood still listening to Professor Louder’s words while looking out at her classmates. The latex covering her body, left nothing to the imagination. Her nipples poked into the material clearly showing how excited she had become as the in-class demonstration.

Louder then lead her over to a gurney like table where she was instructed to lay. Michelle followed instructions and was staring at the ceiling when Louder talked to the class as four volunteers secured her to the table. You can see from her heart monitor readings being displayed on the screen above me, as she is secured, her pulse increases as does her respiration. Looking to a female student in the first row, Professor Louder asked, “Amy what do those readings tell you?”

Amy looked embarrassed and wiggled down into her seat before finally answering, “she is getting aroused.”

Louder looked at the now blushing girl and proclaimed, “I am sure if we had monitors on many of you, we would see the same thing. It is normal to be aroused and all of us, I repeat, all of us, have some kinks, fetishes, or fantasies.”

Walking around the table where Michelle was displayed, Louder hit a button, and the table rotated from a horizontal to a vertical position. Now everyone could see the coed although none knew her name. Michelle could also see the students in the lecture hall.

“You can see new increases in pulse, blood pressure and respiration,” Louder said. “She is now aware of your eyes on her and it clearly excites her.” In an almost clinical fashion, Louder pointed out that Michelle’s nipples had grown and hardened and then she said, “I am sure she is profusely lubricating.”

As Louder spoke these words, Michelle could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter. She could see the eyes of each classmate staring at her as she was displayed in anonymity before them. Each time Louder spoke about her body’s reaction, she could literally feel her body respond in a corresponding fashion.

Professor Louder walked over to where Michelle was bound and said loud enough for all to hear. “I want you to shut your eyes and think of the most erotic situation you have ever been in and visualize that moment right now.”

Michelle immediately shut her eyes and thought of her last time with Mike. She could almost feel the hitachi on her pussy and his cock in her ass. As she visualized, a small moan erupted into the ball gag and her hips thrust forward enough for all to see.

As Louder looked around the class, she smiled, more than half of the coeds had shut their eyes and were visualizing their most erotic moments. She smiled and noted some of the names realizing how open to suggestion they were. She could also detect arousal in the air and knew it would not be long before males in the class realized some of their classmates were highly aroused and horny. If it were anywhere else, Louder would have let an orgy break out, but not at the University. Instead, she broke the spell asking everyone, including Michelle, to open their eyes. She then dismissed class.