The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Making Ends Meet

Michelle was working on her degree proud to be the first in her family to attend college. Finances are tight and when offered an easy and seemingly dream job, she jumps at the change. What could possibly go wrong?

MD, FD, MF, FF, MC, BD

Michelle Jones walked into her Introduction to Psychology class ready for the new semester to begin. Settling into her seat, she was surprised when professor Jean Louder entered the room. She was expecting a middle aged, frumpy professor and instead, standing in front of her was a young, vibrant and very good looking 30 year old. She immediately sat up straight intent on paying attention. “Maybe this class won’t be so bad after all,” she whispered to her classmate.

Michelle glanced over the course syllabus and saw some interesting, but embarrassing, readings and discussions/lectures planned for the course. Interspersed among the standard theory readings were topics like understanding sexual psychology, female sexual psychology, sexual behavior and hypnosis, fetishes, and sexual health. Although not a prude, Michelle blushed a little and wondered if she could sit through such lectures in mixed company.

Returning to her room in the residence hall after class, Michelle collapsed on her bed and flipped through emails. One got her attention entitled: Assignment of Academic Advisor. Opening it she found out that Professor Jean Louder had been assigned as her Advisor. She was directed to make an appointment with her at the earliest possible convenience.

On Friday, Michelle looked at herself in the mirror before heading to class. She wanted to look good as she intended to walk up to Professor Louder after the lecture and introduce herself. Wearing a light sundress and sandals, Michelle smiled into the mirror and headed to class.

Busy taking lecture notes, Michelle failed to notice Professor Louder walk up the aisle and past her row. It was only when Michelle smelled a fragrant perfume in the air, that she realized the professor had walked past her seat. She caught herself inhaling deeply and as she did, she failed to see the professor smiling as she watched her student react to the scent. As she walked back down the aisle dividing the lecture hall, Professor Louder stopped by Michelle’s seat and bent.

“See me after class,” she said with a smile. Michelle just nodded.

Class ended and Michelle walked down the aisle to where Professor Louder stood. As Michelle approached, the professor looked up, smiled and introduced herself warmly.

“As your advisor, I expect great things out of you, Michelle. Everyone that I advise has graduated and most with honors. I intend to keep that streak intact.”

Michelle nodded, “I understand and will do my best to keep your streak intact.”

“Good,” the professor laughed. “I have office hours on Tuesday afternoon for those I advise. I expect to see you weekly.”

Michelle nodded, shook her hand, and walked slowly up the aisle of the lecture hall. As she did, she could not see Professor Louder‘ eyes bore into her from behind. Louder smiled watching the slight sway of Michelle’s hips. She always liked the start of a new semester, especially one filled with beautiful coeds and all the possibilities they brought to the classroom.

The following Tuesday at 3pm, Michelle stood outside of Professor Louder office. She reminded herself not to fidget and look the Professor straight into the eyes as she knocked on the door.

“Come In Michelle, I have been expecting you.” Louder watched as Michelle walked somewhat slowly through the door. After some small talk and friendly banter, they got down to reviewing Michelle’s schedule and course load. “I expect to see you in my Advanced Psychology course next semester. I already know you will do well in the current course.”

Michelle blushed at the compliment and then asked a question.

“I read the current syllabus and some of the topics seem embarrassing for a mixed gender class.” Michelle looked up at her professor.

Louder looked over the desk and laughing said, “oh, you mean the one’s about sex and sexuality?”

Michelle nodded her head.

The professor laughed, “wait until we get to female sexual psychology, everyone will be fidgeting in their seats.” She then added, “and just think, all of those lectures have labs.”

Michelle’s eyes went wide much to Professor Louder’s delight. She looked at the student and said , “Michelle, you are not in high school anymore, it is time to join the real world.”

Michelle went silent and nodded her head afraid she had made a bad impression. As she got up to leave, Professor Jean Louder smiled and simply said, “same time next week.”

Michelle spent the next week settling into a routine and quickly realized she would need to get a part time job on campus if she wanted any spending money. After tuition, books and board, there was little left for fun. When she met Jean Louder the following Tuesday, she mentioned her job search. Louder’s face lit up and she quickly added, “I might be able to help you.”

“Really,” Michelle asked as her face lit up.

“I am starting a new research project courtesy of a government—industry grant and need to hire some research assistants who will double as participants. I usually do not hire freshman, but in your case, I would make an exception if you are interested.

“What is the research about,” Michelle asked.

“Instead of me explaining it, here is a CD, go next door into my conference room and watch it. Everything is explained.” Jean watched as the freshman took the CD and headed to the conference room.

“Come back and see me when you are finished.” Louder then went back to reading papers.

Sixty minutes later Michelle reentered the professor’s office slightly glassy eyed and a little disoriented. She did not want to say that she fell asleep during the presentation, so when Professor Louder asked her if she would like the position, of course she answered “yes.” Michelle had no idea that the CD became spirals and her eyes and mind were subjected to intense subliminal messages for the last hour. When Professor Louder handed her consent forms and some administrative paperwork to sign as part of the grant work, Michelle happily signed.

“I am happy to have you on the team,” Jean said. “Now, I have some papers to grade, so I will see you tomorrow and get started.” Michelle took that as a sign to leave and picking up her books headed to the door.

“Picking up her phone, Louder dialed a number and spoke to an unseen voice. “I have the perfect candidate for our next trial. She believes she is working on a research grant, which in a strange way she is, but is unsuspecting, beautiful and innocent. Her initial session with the subliminals was off the charts and she proved to be extremely receptive. She starts tomorrow.”

That evening after a study session in the library, Michelle returned to her dorm suite and decided to shower. Stepping out of her robe, Michelle took a minute to examine her body in a mirror, something she rarely did. Holding up her 34B breasts, she flicked the nipples lightly noticing how sensitive they were to the touch. She watched closely as they hardened under her fingers. “I wonder why they are so sensitive tonight,” she murmured to herself as she stepped into the spray. Settling into bed, it was not long before she fell asleep and started to dream. Unlike other dreams, this one was vivid, seemed real and was full of sex, all kind of sex that she observed as a voyeur and bystander.

Michelle woke with a start as arousal swept through her body. Her hands were in her pajama pants and her top was pulled up over her breasts. Michelle detected the smell of sex and arousal before realizing it was coming from her own body. She was wet and wetness covered her fingers. “Wow,” she whispered, “that was some dream.”

The following day, Michelle started her job. She was sequestered in a small office reviewing data and filing. What she did not know was the room was fitted with speakers and her computer screen was special. As she worked, her mind was subjected to audio and video subliminal messages for a full four hours. Hidden cameras recorded her facial expressions. By the end of hour two, she was in a daze. By the end of hour three, a small dribble of drool had formed on the left side of her lips and was running down her chin. At the end of hour four, the subliminal assault stopped, Michelle woke up unaware of what transpired, wiped her face and was embarrassed she fell asleep. “This data is really boring,” she thought to herself.

When she left the office, Professor Louder thanked her for the work and watched her walk down the hall. Turning to her colleague and project co-lead, Jean simply said, “she will be a good test subject. She is healthy, inquisitive and so very innocent.” Jamie Carson looked at Joann and laughed. “You just bring us the subjects and we will push this project forward.”

Jean smiled and asked, “do you think she will believe in the project when she finds out what it is really about?” Carson grinned, “you mean she might have morals surrounding the changing of one’s sexual orientation, behavior and personality without a subject’s knowledge or consent?”

Jean nodded realizing how stupid her question sounded to her colleague.

That evening after studying, Michelle got herself ready for bed and again turned on file Professor Louder provided about the project and research grant. Subliminals in the audio and video assaulted her senses quietly and before she knew it, Michelle’s eyes were fluttering as they tried to focus on the presentation. It was a losing battle. Michelle shut her eyes and lay back surrendering to unseen control. Within an hour, she was again drooling from the side of her mouth. As she lay there, her breathing increased as did her pulse. In pure medical terms, she was aroused, a fact attested too when she woke in the morning with her nightgown up over her hips and her fingers coated in dried fluids that smelled of sex. Of course, Michelle was late for class, so all of this was lost on her as she rushed to shower and change for class and her research project.

When she entered the lecture hall of Dr. Louder’s class, she was happy to see the professor greeting students by the door. As she approached Dr. Louder, Michelle immediately recognized the scent of her perfume. Whispering a greeting, Michelle moved to her seat aware that she was blushing for some reason. As she sat, she also became acutely aware that her nipples had hardened and she felt moist between her legs. Michelle was a conservative student in both dress and behavior, so feeling somewhat aroused in a public setting was a new and somewhat uncomfortable experience.

The topic of today’s lecture was the psychology of hypnosis. Dr. Louder introduced her colleague, Dr. Jamie Carson from the medical school, who took over the lecture. He posed the question to the class: is hypnosis fact or fiction? Over the next 15 minutes he discussed fact from fiction and described how he used it for pain control in his medical practice. Then he said, “enough talk, it is time for a demonstration.” Looking around the class, he smiled and said, “do I have any volunteers?” No one raised their hands. Looking to the roster, he scanned it quickly before saying, “Michelle Jones, please come up and join me in front of the classroom.”

When Michelle heard her named called, she wanted to shrink under the desk. “Why me,” she thought not knowing the relationship between Carson and Professor Louder. Slowly, Michelle got to her feet and walked down the aisle to where Dr. Carson stood.

“Nervous?” He asked, already knowing the answer.

Michelle nodded and added an emphatic “yes.”

“Just have a seat and try and relax,” Carson said emphasizing that there was nothing to worry about. As he did, he put his hand on Michelle’s shoulders and began a small, soft induction that soon had Michelle staring into his eyes that rapidly became deep, beautiful pools. Michelle became lost in them and his voice. It was such a soft voice that she had to concentrate to hear what he was saying.

Then Michelle woke up as if she had just arrived in the front of the class. As she did, Professor Louder said “class dismissed,” and shocked, Michelle looked up and saw 30 minutes had gone by. Carson looked over and said, thanks for volunteering, you were a great subject. He introduced himself and told Michelle that he was co-lead on the research project and given she was an assistant, that is why he chose her for the demonstration. Michelle nodded her head in understanding and quickly left for her next class.

Professor Louder smiled towards Carson, “I told you that she was perfect.”

“Yes,” Carson replied, “she went under quickly and I had no problem implanting triggers at all. She will now quickly go under any time we desire.”

Later that afternoon, Michelle entered the lab and repeated the same process as the previous day. She was assigned to data analysis and again made her way to a small office where she was quickly assaulted with subliminal messages. Four hours later she departed unaware that she never conducted any data analysis, but seemingly unconcerned where the time went.

That evening after studying, Michelle found herself browsing the internet for some fall clothes. For some reason on each site she visited, she immediately went to the lingerie section where she browsed the latest styles. As she did, Michelle, without realizing it, began stroking her nipples through her blouse and bra. They immediately firmed and became more and more sensitive as she continued her teasing. Each image of a lingerie model seemed to draw Michelle’s attention more and more into a fantasy her own mind was creating. When she pinched her own nipples hard eliciting a moan, Michelle snapped out of her absent minded dream. “I wonder what caused that,” Michelle murmured as she took out her credit card and ordered from the site as if it were the most normal reaction in the world. By the time she finished, Michelle had ordered a large collection of short skirts and dresses giving herself a sexy coed look for campus and class.

After a week of working on the research project and attending more lectures, Michelle began having vivid dreams. They were unlike any she had before in her life and all were sexual in nature. Each night she saw herself as a witness or at times a participant in various sexual acts with both men and women. She was bound and displayed in some, submissive in others and an aggressor in still others. Each morning she woke up aroused and it was beginning to take its toll. When she mentioned to Professor Louder that she had not been sleeping well, Louder asked, “why not.”

“Dreams,” Michelle said, “vivid dreams.”

Louder smiled and quickly called Dr. Carson.

“The programming is taking hold.” Carson smiled hearing the words and said, “now let’s see if her behavior is modified.”

Over the weekend, Michelle made a spa appointment and got her hair cut in a shorter and somewhat sassy style. With light blonde highlights framing her face, she looked totally different. Looking at the spa menu, she saw they offered waxing and without hesitating, Michelle signed up for their full Brazilian Special. Finally, she had a manicure and pedicure. After leaving the spa, she did some shopping, returning to her room with a handful of bags supplementing the choices she made on line earlier in the week.

On Saturday night, instead of studying, she went clubbing. She was quickly caught up with both the crowd and the music becoming part of a grinding and bumping mass of humanity all being controlled by the DJ. Michelle felt bodies and flesh bumping into hers and an occasional feel from a strange hand, but was having a good time seemingly unbothered by the behavior.

Across the room, another set of eyes observed Michelle. Mike Sloan, a graduate assistant of Professor Louder, was taking notes on Michelle’s behavior. He had already snapped some discreet photos showing her new style and performance on the dance floor which he immediately sent to both Louder and Dr. Carson.

His phone buzzed as a reply came in. It simply said, “good boys obey, please move to Phase II with her.” Sipping his drink, Mike got a glazed look in his eyes, smiled and eyed the coed on the dance floor much like a predator views it’s prey.

As the set ended, Mike got up from the bar and accidentally ran into Michelle. She immediately recognized him from the University and started a conversation. Given Mike was 4 years older, tall, fit and seemed a gentleman, she was immediately attracted. They were soon in a deep in conversation. When Mike commented on how attractive Michelle looked, a noticeable blush washed over her body, which he immediately made a mental note about her reaction. Mike then ordered drinks while Michelle excused herself heading off to the ladies room. When the drinks arrived, Mike palmed a small bottle containing GHB and added a few drops to her drink. He placed the bottle back into his pockets and looked around to see if anyone noticed. Seeing no reaction he waited for Michelle to arrive back at the table again complimenting her on the outfit she was wearing. He smiled inwardly as he watched her sip on the drink he purchased.

Within 15 minutes, a feeling of relaxation washed over Michelle and she felt a little light headed. Mike noticed immediately and asked her to dance. Of course, the unsuspecting coed said “yes.”

Joining the mass on the floor, Mike admired how Michelle moved her body seemingly losing inhibitions by the minute. When a stranger ground his body into her from behind, Mike watched as Michelle ground her hips back into the stranger. Soon Michelle was sandwiched between Mike and those pressing from behind her. Anyway Michelle moved, she was pressing into someone. When Mike put his hands on her hips and guided her closer, there was no hesiatation or resistance. Michelle responded to his every touch.

Mike looked down at the innocent coed now dancing sexily close to him. “You look hot and sexy,” he yelled above the music. Michelle danced closer and pulling him close said, “I feel hot and very sexy.” Mike smiled knowing Dr. louder and Carson’s Phase II was well under way.

Michelle had never felt sexier in her life. Her nipples were erect and her pussy was freely lubricating. When Mike’s hands wrapped around her hips, she almost moaned. The music, the crowd and Mike’s closeness all combined to create an erotic scene in her mind. Of course, she did not realize that chemicals were flowing in her system effectively eliminating any inhibitions. When Mike told her to go to the ladies room and remove her panties and come back to the dance floor, Michelle just grinned and walked away following his advice. Returning a few minutes later, she shyly handed Mike her moist panty without his asking.

“Good Girl,” he whispered leading her back into the crowd.

Michelle’s body was on fire as she moved in Mike’s arms. When he said, “let’s get out of here,” she quickly agreed. As they reached his car, he turned her and she felt her lips crushed by his. Instinctively, she opened her lips and was soon engaged in the longest, sexiest and hottest kiss of her life, or at least that is how it felt.

Ten minutes later, they were at Mike’s apartment and soon in his bed. Behind Michelle was a string of discarded clothing littering the floor. Sprawling naked on the bed, she soon had Mike in her mouth and she screamed in her first orgasm as his mouth returned the favor. As she sucked on his cock, images from her dreams flooded into her head as she took him deeper and deeper into her mouth. One touch seemed hotter then the next and by the time Mike finally lowered his cock into her wet pussy, Michelle was ready. Mentally, she had been waiting and wanting this moment for the last few hours.

“OMG fuck me,” Michelle moaned not knowing a recording system was capturing her image and every sound she made. Mike took complete charge and controlled the action driving Michelle to a string of orgasms before he finally exploded deep in her body. She could literally feel his seed splashing against her womb. Her body was alive. When he finally pulled out, he looked down at Michelle who had a dazed and contented look etched on her face. Unable to resist, he fed her his cock one more time and had her clean it of their juices. Within minutes, she was asleep with the remnants of his cum drying on her lips. He sent a quick note to Dr. Louder and then went to sleep himself.

Michelle was the first to wake in the morning. At first unsure of her location. Bits and pieces of the previous evening floated around in her mind, but did not fit into a coherent story. When Michelle rolled over and saw Mike, she blushed. Feeling between her legs, She quickly knew that she had sex for only the second time in her life. As her mind was processing that fact, her body again tingled in a building arousal. Her tongue moistened what she thought were dry lips. The moisture immediately mixed with the dried cum and again gave her the taste she enjoyed while sucking the previous evening. A vivid image shot into her head and she almost moaned. As she did, Mike woke, looked at her smiling and said “good morning.”

“About last night,” Michelle started to say something, but Mike cut her off.

“Forget last night,” he laughed. “You enjoyed yourself and I enjoyed it too, let’s leave it at that for now.”

Michelle returned to her dorm after dressing and a cup of coffee. When she got there, she had a text message waiting from Mike that simply said, “let’s do it again soon, it was fun.” As she read it, Michelle felt a twinge of arousal shoot into her body.

On Monday, Dr. Carson was with Professor Louder when Michelle arrived to receive her assignment for the research project. Carson greeted her with a smile and then simply said, “Michelle enjoys a good sleep.”

Immediately, Michelle relaxed and was quickly under Carson’s control.

“Michelle, please sit,” Carson directed. Carson and Professor Louder watched as Michelle sat in a nearby chair trying to be ladylike. Both smiled as the short skirt Michelle was wearing made it almost impossible. Carson had an impressive view of Michelle’s exposed thighs.

He then quizzed her on Saturday night seeing if there was any hint of reluctance or embarrassment. He looked to Louder grinning as none was detected.

“Did you have sex with Mike,” Louder asked her student.

“Yes, Professor Louder, multiple times.” Michelle answered with little hesitation.

“Did you enjoy it,” Louder pressed.

The innocent student nodded her head adding, “it was only my second time and it was really exciting. In fact, I wanted to have sex with him from the time we danced at the club, but I just don’t remember everything.”

“So how have your dreams been lately,” Carson inquired hoping for a confirming answer.

“Yes, almost every night I am having erotic dreams, very vivid dreams. She blushed, “even you are in them.” Louder smiled and asked “Dr. Carson is in your dreams?”

“Oh yes ma’am, he is a wonderful lover and makes me cum multiple times.” Michelle looked at her professor. “Your class has been giving me all of these thoughts.”

Carson laughed ”she does not know how true that statement is right now.”

Professor Louder looked at Michelle in her lovely short dress. “From now on, you will only wear short skirts to my class and you will never wear a panty. In fact, you may remove the one you are wearing now.”

Michelle obediently put her hands under the skirt and lowered her panty from her body placing it in her purse.

“Good Girl,” Professor Louder said. She then added, my lectures and voice will continue to excite you more and more each class.

Michelle nodded and Carson could see her pussy literally glistening with juices.

“She is the perfect subject,” Louder said, “so responsive and so innocent.”

Carson then freed Michelle from her trance before sending her off for more data analysis and subliminal conditioning.