The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Lucky Break

Romanah

Epilogue

I can’t exactly say I did great on my first try. Still, I did give Her an orgasm or two while I was tongue deep in Her pussy, and another one when I found out how amazing it is to lick Her clit. And I don’t know if it would have been different with another girl, but Her taste was absolutely divine (I have had the opportunity to taste other girls’ since then, usually my own or Samantha’s or Clara’s, but I can honestly say the taste of Her cum can make me climax all on its own).

The two small rooms must have been filled with our climactic sounds wall-to-wall for the rest of the day, as Her cries just made me want to hear them more often, or the girls’ voices pushed me to work harder. We switched places several times and I found out that Her tongue is just as divine in my mouth as it is on my titties as it is in my cunny, and that She is as skilled with Her fingers as with Her mouth (though that one I had already suspected from watching Her in Her house).

Then She told me She didn’t have to go home for the night, and She spent the night making me scream Her name to high heavens (and yes, I did finally manage to use Her name, even though it took Her a while to persuade me when She finally realised that I hadn’t called Her by Her name until then).

The weekend after that we found out that you can get four people into my tiny bed, but they will get to know each other really well. Incidentally, I got to know Sam and Clara really well that weekend.

I eventually told Her everything that happened since the moment I saw Her for the first time, and no, She didn’t have any explanation for it either. All we could figure out was that I was a straight, slightly prudish girl, then I saw Her, and then I was a lesbian with exhibitionist tendencies and a humiliation streak a mile wide. And from what She told me, She had never had the desire to masturbate naked in the middle of a room until She came back from college to the house Her parents had bought Her when She was away. So it may have been the house. We don’t really know. All any of us know for certain is that it’s a really good house for our little foursome and that Sammie and Clara will move to their own bedroom tomorrow. Or, y’know, the day after that.

It will be at some point during the next ten years or so, I’m sure of it.

* * *

P.S.: She never did cancel that order not to wear any panties, but at least She usually makes me wear miniskirts these days.