The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Lucky Break

Romanah

Chapter 4 – Back Home

I followed Her into my flat. She was looking over everything, the places where my posters used to be, the collection of my used panties, the window. I was just about to pull down the panties I had on when She turned to me, but whatever She wanted to say was interrupted when She saw me standing almost naked there already.

“What are you doing, Angie?”

“Um, I, back when I first saw you, I… was curious what it’s like to walk around naked, and I, um, I guess I got kind of used to it?”

“And did you take down your curtains before or after you started doing that?” Her lips curled into a teasing smile.

“…After,” I admitted.

“And the…” She gestured towards my collection, “…wall?”

“I wanted a… reminder of each time, and I thought if I wore clean ones every day, eventually I’d have no more and I’d have to start wearing those I already soaked. So I’d have a constant reminder of all the times I was worship- I mean, all the times I was rubbing my pussy while watching you.”

“So you don’t have a lot of clean panties any more?” She grinned.

“None,” I admitted.

“Oh, that’s… wait, you don’t have any clean pair of panties at all?” Her grin was threatening to reach Cheshire level.

“No, um, today was my last pair.”

“And they have been truly and utterly ruined.” She walked over to me and ran Her fingers over the crotch of my soaked undies, coming up with wet fingertips. “That’s so beautiful, Angie. Of course, I can’t let you wear dirty panties, especially since it would ruining this beautiful collection, so I’m afraid you’ll have to do without for the next month.” She let that sink in for a bit before smiling at me. “I said, I can’t let you wear dirty panties, Angie, so you better make sure you’re not wearing any.”

At that, I quickly pulled my undies down and stood completely naked in front of Her. Now that She was dressed, it was somehow more exciting, knowing that I’m naked in a situation where I should be wearing clothes. She looked pointedly towards the wall. I nodded and walked over, adding my very last pair of panties to the collection.

“So, what else do you do in here, other than walk around naked?” She sat down on the bed, raising an eyebrow as She leaned Her hand against the still slightly damp middle section.

“I, um, I rub my pussy. A lot.”

She took a whiff of the air and looked at Her moist fingers. “I can see that, Angie,” She chuckled. “And you don’t have any curtains,” She got up and walked over to the window, looking out at the window across. “I wonder who lives over there. Do you know?“ She turned to me.

I nodded, slightly worried about the course of Her thoughts but intensely aroused by the ideas at the same time. “Samantha and Clara,” I answered Her unasked question.

“Oh, that’s… wait, you mean that Clara? The one we met outside?” I nodded. “Oh, this is. Angie, you are just too precious for words. You wouldn’t happen to know their number… no, probably not. OK, give me your phone number. I’d need it anyway, but this way it’ll be much more fun, I promise.”

Still with the mixture of dread and arousal, I gave my phone number to Her and watched Her as She wrote it down in big numbers on a sheet of paper.

“Alright,” She took my old comfy chair and positioned it facing the window, “sit down and do what you do best here. Leave the vibe in for now.” With that, She opened the window and tossed a rolled-up piece of paper against the one opposite, holding the sheet with my phone number against the glass.

With good idea of what She was planning, I sat down in the chair and spread my legs, running my fingers against the sensitive flesh of my nether lips. Moments later, the curtains parted and Clara looked out the window, stopping when she saw me. I could have deluded myself that they hadn’t been interested until this point, but the smile she gave me told me that they had both been watching me for the whole month, and possibly even longer. Then she noticed Her standing in the window, pointing at my phone number and gesturing to call it. Clara grinned, nodded, and disappeared behind the curtains.

* * *

Moments later, the curtains were pulled open again, but this time it was not just Clara’s head poking out. It turned out that both girls were home and neither of them was exactly overdressed. In fact, they were both wearing a matching light nightie, Clara in pastel blue and Sam in beige. Clara had a phone in her hand, and I jumped slightly and moaned when my phone suddenly started ringing.

“Hey, it’s Jessica,” She picked up and waved to Clara. “No, she was hoping you girls’d be watching.” She chuckled, “Really? Wait, I’ll put you on speaker.”

“Hello, Angie,” Clara’s delighted voice came from the phone. “So you finally found yourself a proper girlfriend, or did it just take you this long to bring her around?”

“We were wondering about you,” Sam’s voice joined in the call as Clara turned on the speaker on her end as well. “Well, mostly watching you,” they both giggled, joined by Her on my side as well.

“Girls, girls, I think the most important thing right now is that Angie finally knows she has an audience. That’s what you wanted the whole time, isn’t that right? Show off your pussy to the girls? Knowing that they’re watching you while you stuff your fingers into your cunny?” She teased me about the whole situation, but She knew me all too well. Deeply embarrassed, with a bright blush, I nodded, prompting a bout of giggles and laughter from Sam and Clara.

“So, now that the girls can see you and hear you, don’t you think it’s time to give them a proper show? It’s okay to raise your voice, these buildings tend to have good sound isolation, but the girls will love to hear you on the phone, right?”

Both Clara and Samantha voiced their vehement confirmation. I couldn’t take it anymore. From moans to groans to gasps, I was going through my whole repertoire of orgasmic sounds as the whole situation kept me on the very edge at all times. And when She revved up the vibe in my pussy again and whispered in my ear, “Cum for me, Angie,” I screamed my orgasm out loud. And again and again and again.

* * *

“Well, would you look at that, Angie? Your show is a screaming success!” She laughed as She looked out the window at the couple who started making out quite heavily, giving a show I hoped I’d matched in entertainment. “Ladies, before you get distracted, please answer me this one question: in all the time you’ve been watching Angie, has she ever tried to taste herself after she gave herself a good jilling?”

“No,” Clara answered, a little out of breath.

“I can’t remember… no,” confirmed Samantha.

“So, Angie, this will be your first taste of pussy,” She grinned at me as She started taking off Her dress.

“Wh-whuh?” my brain couldn’t process Her words quite yet.

She giggled, “You’ll get it in a moment. But now, please get down on the floor. On your knees.” She was by now only wearing Her socks and Her panties, and She walked over to the collection wall, pulling Her undies down and pinning them next to mine. “You can keep those as a reminder of our first time together.” Then She walked over to the chair and sat down, spreading Her legs to put Her pussy right in front of me.

“Dig in.”