The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Love Toy’s Reprieve

Chapter 5 Consequence, Conflict and Resolution?

“What is this?” I yelled.

“Take it easy, sir. It was essential to contact the ranking FBI official as this is really their case” said Tom.

“Mr. Borden, I presume” said Sherman as he addressed me.

“Perhaps” I replied somewhat surprised that he knew who I was.

“There is no point in subterfuge. We observed your escape on traffic cameras and last night we traced your vehicle to a rental agency. Due to the seriousness of the matter, we persuaded a judge to provide us a writ, which allowed us to obtain your name from the rental agency early this morning. I have to admit, you did a good job a evading us in the short term”

“What is my status, if I may ask?” said I.

“We are looking at you as ‘a person of interest’ in the kidnappings.”

“That’s ridiculous! Sam saved me! He was the Good Samaritan I was telling you and Special Agent Quinby about!” exclaimed Jen.

“Perhaps, but we still need to question him” replied Sherman.

“Tom, you gave me the impression that Regional Director Sherman was concerned about leaks or perhaps worse on this case” said Dan.

“I assume that you are the other Mr. Borden” said Sherman. “Yes. What you say is true. That is one of the reasons I came alone to this meeting. Despite this, Ms. Porter and Samuel Borden are our best hope at finding out what happened to those other women. Ms. Porter, the statement that you gave yesterday seemed somewhat plausible, but I sensed that you were leaving out a number of crucial details. I need to hear everything that you and Mr. Borden know” stated Sherman.

Jen looked at me and I knew at this point that there was no turning back, so I nodded to her. “Regional Director Sherman…”

“Ms. Porter, please call me Bill. The rest is a mouthful” he smiled.

“Bill, I have spent more than the last two years as a walking and breathing Love Toy. My body was transformed into an impossibly beautiful woman, who had sex with men or women and then lured these people into giving up their money and in some cases their lives. I had no control over the body’s actions. I had to witness all of this as my consciousness was held prisoner in that body” I know it may sound absurd, but…”

“No, Ms. Porter, I believe you” he said grimly.

“Why? I barely believe it and I saw it with my own two eyes” I said.

“Tom, may I borrow your PC?”

“Sure Bill”

“Needless to say, what you’re about to see must not leave this room” Sherman pulled out a DVD and put into the DVD drive and opened a file in Windows Media Player. We all gathered around the PC monitor. “This is security camera video of the drugstore you were in the other night.”

As the file played, it showed Jezebel and I talking and then Jezebel falling to the ground. Part of the transformation was blocked by my body, but it was clear that Jezebel had changed to Jen, as the woman on the ground bore only a slight resemblance to the one who had fallen about a minute before. “I got this from a contact of mine in your local police department. This officer was equally frustrated by the lack of movement on this case, so instead of sending it to the local FBI branch, he sent it to me”

I could tell that Brenda and Dan were shocked.

“I’m sorry we didn’t tell you about that part, but it was so farfetched. We figured that you would have had us locked up” I said grimly.

“My brain and body were being controlled by something called a construct, which went by the name of Jezebel; in fact Jezebel is still…”

I began to shake my head subtly and Jen got the message. I felt that it was in our best interest keeping Jezebel’s current existence a secret. I presumed that Jen began to stumble over what she was about to say, with a related, but different idea“…in my thoughts and feelings concerning everything it did at the time while I was trapped in her body”

“What?” asked Sherman.

“What I mean is that I felt everything Jezebel’s body felt while I was trapped in her body. I’m still greatly disturbed by what I was forced to participate in” said Jen quietly as she managed to recover.

“Well Miss Porter, I’m appalled myself. I’m sorry for your ordeal, but we need to locate these other women. Do you have any idea where they’re being held?”

“There was a place, but my memory is a bit fuzzy. I was blindfolded initially, but once they’d performed the procedure on me, they didn’t bother to blindfold me when I left” she said.

“Good, maybe we can bring a grid up and see…”

“And see what, Bill?” said a voice from the door. A tall man in his late thirties and a man who appeared to be in his twenties were standing there. The man in his thirties appeared to be the speaker.

“Quinby, what are you doing here? asked Bill.

“I just got word from the Assistant Director at FBI headquarters. He’s assigned this case to me” said Quinby.

“That’s ridiculous. Protocol gives me the right to assign cases to agents of my choice…”

“With all due respect, The Assistant Director’s decided that this case would be better served by me handling it, and his wishes exceed protocol” said Special Agent Quinby.

“We’ll see about that. I’m calling the Director. In the meantime, I am ordering you to stand down Agent Carlton” he addressed the other agent

“I’m sorry, sir, I was on the call with the Assistant Director. He ordered me to answer only to Special Agent Quinby” said Carlton.

“Sure Bill, call the Director. I’m sure he’s gone for the day, but go ahead. Knock yourself out” laughed Quinby.

“You may be working this case, but I’m suspending you for gross insubordination” said Sherman.

“You do that Bill. I’ll just appeal to the Assistant Director in the morning. In the meantime, I have a duly signed order to bring into custody, Jennifer Porter Davis, Samuel L. Borden and Brenda Pratt Borden.

“What does my wife have to do with any of this?” said Dan angrily.

“I have phone records which show that she communicated several times with the suspect, Samuel Borden” replied Quinby.

“She’s his sister-in-law of course they are going to converse” said Dan.

“She, still needs to be formally questioned”

“OK, as long I’m there when you do” replied Dan.

“Just because you’re her husband, doesn’t afford you any special privileges” stated Quinby.

“No, but my state bar membership card does. I’m acting as my wife, my brother and Miss Porter’s attorney. They will not answer any questions either collectively or individually unless I’m in the room” replied my brother in full pissed off mode.

I looked at Quinby and he looked sort of a cross between worried and pissed off.

“Look, we’ve had two more abductions reported today from your brother’s area and we need to ascertain if he’s involved or not; especially as he has ties to both victims”

My God they have Bethany and Vivian, I thought.

“Quinby, he has been here in the Capital since yesterday. How would he be involved?” stated Sherman.

“Now I’ve got you trying to undermine my efforts on this case, huh. I’m sure the Assistant Director will be happy to hear about that. I would encourage you not to say anything further to jeopardize your standing” said Quinby, who now seemed to take command of the room. “Mr. Attorney General, from what I understand, Ted Elliot from your office is handling point for your efforts. Please have him provide me, and me alone, with any information he has discovered. I’m coordinating efforts with local law enforcement and Agent Felton. from the local branch of the Bureau.

“Quinby, I’ll do no such thing.” Said Tom who appeared to ready for a pissing contest himself.

“Fine. I’ll just have to haul you out of your office tomorrow morning and get you before a Federal Judge” threaten Quinby.

“You forget your place, son. Do you think I’ll let you push me around? I’m the law in this state and the Governor’s best friend. When he learns what is going on, I know he’ll support me. I can have at least two hundred national guardsmen here by daybreak and I will be in touch with the state supreme court to get an injunction if necessary. I’m sure that the President of our nation would love to know that a junior official may be responsible for going to war with an influential state that gives him his greatest base of support. Right now these missing women have all been from our state, so there is some question over jurisdiction, if I want to push it.. From a personal standpoint, I’ve known Brenda Borden for ten years and know that she is not involved in this or any other abduction. If you make her miss a minute of sleep, I’ll haul your ass before the State District Court and we’ll let a state judge decide if you are guilty of abuse of power.

“Are you through with your overreaction” sneered Quinby.

“That depends on you” replied the angry Attorney General.

“Look, I don’t want to take your friend down to the Federal Building, but I have to question her as she is a viable witness. If she is forthcoming about our questions, she should be home in time to watch the Eleven O’clock news”

“Dan!” said Brenda who was obviously scared.

“At least let me ride in the vehicle with them” said Dan.

“Federal Regulations prohibit that, but you can follow behind us” said Quinby.

We were then led out of the building as Dan barked instructions to us. “Guys, they have no case against you. Do not say anything until I’m in the room with you. As you have requested an attorney they can not question you unless I’m in the room with you, so they most likely won’t split you up, because it will fruitless. I’ll see you there Brenda baby, Don’t worry I’ll be there! I love you! I’ll call your mom to hold on to Danny.

“Dan, please don’t leave me!” cried Brenda as she seemed to be over the shock which had come over her, which caused my brother’s face to turn a color of dark red that I had never seen.

Then all of a sudden, something began to nag at me. Something that was said in the room was wrong and had me worried. I searched my memory of what was said, but I could not put my finger on it. Whether it was my anger, fear or worry, something caused me to blank out what was said “Think!” I admonished myself out loud.

We were herded into a plain looking black van, which pulled out a little abruptly. Then it hit me. Quinby had said the two women were reported missing today. How would he have known that? A person would be required to have been missing for twenty four hours before they were considered “officially missing”. Vivian and Bethany were missing for about six hours at the most. Quinby must have been lying. I then believed we were in serious trouble. All of a sudden I felt overwhelmed by a strange smell. I began to feel light headed. I heard a commotion in the front of the van and a then loud noise. The van slowed down. I then heard a door opened and shut before feeling a sensation of speed as the vehicle was seemed to be moving very fast. I saw Jen collapse on top of me. It was the last thing I saw.

I had no idea how long I was out, before something strange happened. I heard Jen’s voice in my head, but it wasn’t Jen. “Master, it is I. Jezebel. Do not be afraid. You are still unconscious, but I am in touch with your subconscious mind. I will transfer the memory of this conversation to your conscious mind when you awake. This is strictly one way contact, so you will be unable to respond, but it is important that you listen. First I want you to know that I am able to communicate with the host mind known as Jen too.”

This was weird. It was like having a vivid dream but not being able to see anything. All I could hear was Jezebel’s voice and somehow, I found it comforting. I also felt relieved that Jezebel was able to communicate with Jen too. Jezebel then continued

“I have analyzed what has happened and what most likely will happen, if events continue to procced as our captors wish. You probably have figured out that Special Agent Quinby is involved in the conspiracy. He is most likely a middle or upper tier controller. The other agent with him was not involved, and is most likely dead. Through the host body, I was able to hear the sound of a gun being fired. Then the vehicle slowed down and I heard the passenger side door opened as the body was most likely removed from the vehicle and the door shut before this vehicle increased to its current speed.”

That seemed quite logical to me. The other agent must have noticed that Quinby was taking the wrong route or noticed something suspicious, but Quinby was prepared with a gun to kill him, I thought. Jezebel then continued.

“I believe that you are being taken to the main facility so that you and my host body will be turned into raw genetic material. I believe the one known as Brenda will be turned into a Love Toy. After weighing options and consulting with the host mind, there is only one way that she and I believe we can free ourselves. We need to take over the System. While we are not sure it is possible, it appears to be our only viable option. The one advantage we have is that is far as the System is concerned, this construct was destroyed at the time the Love Toy body was accidentally decommissioned. This is the norm when a Love Toy is decommissioned, so it has been the built in assumption. Therefore, they will be unprepared for an attack from within. That is the System’s vulnerability. The host body will need to intimately connect to a Love Toy so we can take over the construct inside and program it to be your slave. Then I will enter the System and attempt to do the same thing to the System. I am not sure if it will work, but it is our only viable option for survival, as it is doubtful that anyone would intercede in our behalf. Your cognitive processes are coming back on line. I will transfer the memory of this conversation to your conscious mind before our link is severed. I will be able to communicate like this with your conscious mind, but for this communication to exist between us, you must be in physical contact with the host body”

I felt groggy as I lay there trying to figure out what to do next. Then the van slow down and eventually stopped a few minutes later. I noticed that Jen was still out and believed that Bren was too, so I decided to “play dead”. I heard the door open and felt Jen picked up off of me. A few minutes later, I felt a very strong person with long hair pick me up and carry me over their shoulder. We were carried into what appeared to be a modified hanger of warehouse. We then stopped and I felt the sensation of going down as apparently we were in an elevator.

When we reached our apparent destination I was carefully put down on the ground. I could see Jen and Brenda lying there as well. I decided that there was no point to playing dead much longer. I quickly push Jen, who was lying next to me and she groaned and her eyes opened.

When we sat up, we saw two impossibly beautiful women standing between us and the door. They were both nearly six feet tall. They both easily had Double D cup breasts with shapely bodies. One was a dark haired Caucasian, the other an African American. When I looked closely, I knew who they once were.

Jen reached out and grabbed my hand. I then heard Jezebel’s voice, this time in my conscious mind. “Do you remember what you were told in the van, Master? If so subtly nod” I nodded, as I made it look like a stretch. Jezebel continued “Good. I believe these Love Toys will attempt to seduce you and the host body in order to connect you to the system. When the time comes, I will quickly disconnect one of them from the system and will program the construct that you will be its master. I will then reconnect it. To anyone monitoring it will appear to be a momentary error. I will then do the same to the other one. Once that is complete, I will have both constructs feed erroneous information to the System, which will cause a feedback error. While it is using most its resources to attempt to correct the error, I will reprogram the System so that you will be its master. Then we will use the System against the controllers and free ourselves. Please take your hand away from the host body if you understand” at which I slowly pulled my hand away.

A few minutes later, I saw Brenda stirring, but she was still unconscious. Then I saw a face appear on a viewing screen. “I see that you’re awake” said a man I recognized as Howard Drake, an incredibly wealthy industrialist and philanthropist. Drake had become a bit of a recluse over the last year or two, but he was very distinctive looking with his clean shaved head and piercing dark eyes.

“No thanks to you” I replied angrily.

Drake laughed. “I admire your spirit boy. If you haven’t figured this out yet, I’m behind all the abductions and this facility. I also was quite impressed with how you managed to elude the FBI for as long as you did. So Sam, I have decided to make you an offer. Listen closely, because I will only make it once. I believe that you’d make a good controller.” I let him talk in order to gain information. He then continued. “The pay’s good, but what makes this job truly special are the perks, which are incredible.”

“What’s a controller?” I played along.

“A controller is a handler for a “Love Toy”. The woman in the drugstore, the woman you knew as Jezebel was a Love Toy, before you inadvertently destroyed it. Your job would be to ensure that your assigned Love Toy completes their current assignment. As a perk, after the mission is complete, you get to take her somewhere and fuck her silly and as often as you like. I am sure that if you looked closely, you may recognize the women at the door. They use to be your ex-wife and Co-worker. Now one of them could always be at your beck and call”

“Did you abduct them just on my behalf?” I asked.

“Well yes and no. We did pick these women specifically because of your relationship to them, but they also fit our profile to become Love Toys. So it was really a ‘win win situation’.”

“What happens to Jen and Brenda?”

“In Jennifer Davis’ case, unfortunately her body would no longer be viable to be a Love Toy, because the destroyed remains of the construct that was in her brain would not be able to be removed or repaired. Her body’s DNA will be re-sequenced and she will become raw material. Raw genetic material is what we use to turn women into Love Toys”

Jen began to cry. I thought that she was doing a great job of selling fear.

“What’s a construct?”

“It’s the equivalent of a computer program or an artificial intelligence that operates a Love Toy. I will cover that in more detail when you agree to join.”

“What about my sister-in-law?”

“Well, that’s an entirely different situation. She’s already a beautiful woman. Imagine her with bigger tits, a slightly shapelier stomach and ass and a few small cosmetic changes to her face. If you wanted her instead of one of the other two, we could probably work that out”

“Sam, no!” cried Jen.

“Shut up” I yelled at her as she sniveled.

Drake smiled and relaxed. “You see, my boy, I plan to rule this country and then ultimately the world, with an army of Love Toys and controllers. As you see, Love Toys are amazingly strong physically. They’re capable of lifting almost five times their weight. As far as whom I already have on my side. “You know Quinby. I have three agents at your local FBI branch and I think I will amuse you with a little video” as a video then came on the screen. From a side profile, it showed a man with no pants on, in a shirt and tie, fucking a woman from behind as she leaned over a chair with her ass up in the air. “I can’t help but be a voyeur sometimes” Drakes voice chuckled before continuing. “The man is Phil Carson, the Assistant Director of the FBI. He’s a major controller, only beneath me in rank. The woman you may recognize” said Drake’s voice.

I did. It was Senator Kate MacCauley from the Midwest. I remembered that she had cosmetic surgery. She then dumped her husband after she had been re-elected. She was second ranking member of the Senate’s Homeland Security Committee and apparently was a Love Toy. Drake’s face reappeared on the screen.

“As you can see, I am well positioned to increase my power base. To do that, I will need smart and talented people. For a clever young man like yourself it would be possible to move up within the ranks of controllers; once you prove yourself, of course. I’m sure that with your talents, you’ll do that easily.”

“What if I refuse to join you?”

“Then sadly, your mental acuity and talents will be wasted. You’ll become genetic material, like your new friend. Oh good, I see your sister-in-law is awake” I looked at Bren shaking out the cobwebs. “Take her to the processing center.”

The woman who was once Vivian Jones picked my sister-in law up as she screamed “Put me down!!!” Mercifully she did not appear to have heard much of what had been said earlier. As a reflex, I got up to try to stop her, but the brunette Love Toy got in between me and Brenda and the other Love Toy. As the door opened and shut as I heard my poor sister-in-law screaming down the hallway.

Jen then grabbed my hand. “We have to commence our plan now while the other Love Toy is away” said Jezebel’s voice in my head.

“I refuse, you sick bastard” I yelled.

“You’ve made your choice. At least you will have one more chance to fuck your new and improved ex-wife or your Co-worker when she comes back. It will give you a small taste of what you could have had if you had not been so foolish to reject my offer. The other will seduce your playmate. As her body chemistry has changed since her information was in the System, she will get one last chance at pleasure too. Just to make sure that you are both ready to fuck, we have prepared a little surprise for you. Do you smell that sweet smelling stuff which is beginning to flood the room? It is a mixture of male and female pheromones mixed with a heady perfume. Soon your bodies will give in and your fate will be sealed. As your lust will be amplified, the Love Toys will easily be able to transmit your DNA and body chemistry data to the System without that clunky questionnaire that you bested. Such a pity you rejected my offer. Now I must supervise converting the lovely Brenda into a willing fuck doll. Since you have decided not to join us, Quinby wants first crack at her” as the screen went dead.

The brunette Love Doll walked over to me and pushed her crotch. I heard the beep. “My name is Bambi and I am going to be your perfect lover” she addressed both of us as her robe dropped off her to reveal her perfect naked body. . Jen grabbed my hand. “Play along” said Jezebel into my mind. “Well if I don’t mind, I would like to test you out” said Jen. Then I saw her eyes go blank as she leaned over and kissed Bambi. I was beginning to get aroused as the pheromones seemed to be doing their job, not to mention what the women were doing before my eyes. All of a sudden, I saw Bambi stop moving. After a moment, the thing that was my ex-wife went back to kissing my fiancée’s mouth. Jen’s mouth then broke the kiss. After a second, her face came back to life. “It worked!” she smiled.

“Let’s do a little test. Who am I?” I addressed the Love Toy who was once my wife.

“You are my Master. Master, please help your Love Toy complete her mission.”

Jen touched my hand and I heard Jezebel’s voice in my mind. “Master, you must have sexual relations with this Love Toy. I have instructed her, per your wishes not to transmit any bio data concerning you to the System. Instead, she will submit her own data prior to becoming a Love Toy. Hopefully that will start a feedback loop, as the System will not understand how to interpret data that it considers new, with data that it already has. That way I can attack the System once the other Love Toy returns and have her flood the system with her previous information. You must wait to begin contact until I have commenced sexual relations with the other Love Doll.”

I thought that it would be hard to wait much longer, considering the situation. Luckily I didn’t have to wait long. When I saw the other Love Toy walk in, I looked at her. My friend Viv was a confirmed lesbian. I was happy that at least she would be getting her sex in her preferred way. Viv pushed her crotch and I heard another beep as she addressed both Jen and me. “My name is Venus and I will be your perfect lover” said the Love Toy has her robe slipped off and her amazing dark skinned body came on full display.

I saw Jen or Jezebel kiss Venus and saw her make a similar expression as Bambi. After a minute I saw Jen give the thumbs up sign as she started kissing the Love Toy in earnest. I kissed Bambi who hungrily returned the kiss. I was rock hard due to the pheromones, so I quickly removed my clothes as I kissed and Bambi eagerly helped. Bambi’s body was amazing. I quickly launched myself and tackled her on to the floor. Bambi, who had the strength to crush me, instead allowed me to knock her down. I then quickly penetrated her as I look down at her body. I had a stray thought as I pummeled the thing that use to be my ex-wife, with my cock. We were fucking in a brightly lit room. Bethany would never have allowed that. I then heard Jen moaning as I saw Venus licking Jen’s little nub. For a second I worried and then it occurred to me that Jezebel was busy with the System, so Jen would be the one having sex. “Do your best to make it last as long as possible” I ordered Bambi.

“Yes, master” she said.

The last thing I needed would be for Bambi to use one of Jezebel’s tricks and make me cum too soon. I tried to keep myself from cumming for as long as possible. I waited until I saw Jen cum and then I started fucking an eager Bambi with zeal. “Cum for me, Bambi!” I cried as I felt her incredible pussy muscles begin to constrict around my embedded member. I then began to upload a ton of spunk into Bambi’s hot snatch. When it was over she thanked me and offered to do it again and I declined. I needed to find out if Jezebel was successful.

I saw Jen’s body walk over to me and she took my hand. “It is done, Master” said the construct inside my love.

I quickly got dressed as did Jen. I ordered for the door to open and it did with Jezebel’s help. “Take me to processing center quickly” I ordered. Then the nude Love Toys ran as Jen and I followed them as quickly as we could. It had only been fifteen minutes since Brenda had been removed, so I hoped to find my beautiful sister-in-law intact.

When we got to a door around a corridor down the hall the Love Toys stopped. “It is in there, Master” said Venus.

There were two Love Toys standing guard at the door and I ordered to them to let us pass and they complied. I then turned to Jen “Jezebel, what’s happening to Brenda?” I asked.

“She is just in a pre-treatment rinse, Master. Her body structure is unchanged” said Jezebel, as I breathed a sigh of relief.

“Jezebel, tell the System to stop the process and all of you follow me” I ordered as I quietly opened the door and quickly hid behind a bank of electronic equipment. I motioned the others to join me. What I saw greatly disturbed me. Brenda was strapped to a big metallic wheel, stark naked. The wheel was spinning and a clear fluid was covering her as it was being applied from above. She appeared to be unconscious. I also saw Drake standing watching as a Love Toy was at his knees sucking his cock. Standing next to Drake I saw Quinby with another Love Toy sucking his cock. “Order the System to start the sequencing process for raw material for Drake and Quinby” I whispered.

Jen touched my hand and I heard Jezebel’s voice in my brain say, “Yes, master.”

I then saw the wheel slowing down. “What’s going on? There should be at least another ten minutes of pre-treatment” groaned Quinby.

“There’s probably a malfunction, the System is pretty stressed processing two people while converting one. Just wait a minute, it should correct itself” said Drake. “Oh, my dear, you one hot little cock sucker. I’m almost there!” he groaned as the Dark haired bronze skinned Love Toy continued to suck his cock and seal his doom.

“I love this red head! I’m close too” said Quinby.

Drake screamed and came and Quinby did a moment later. I saw the wheel had completely stopped and the fluid stopped pouring over Brenda. Apparently so did Quinby. “What the fuck, it’s completely stopped?” he said.

“I’ll have to run a diagnostic” said Drake as he walked over to what appeared to be some kind of strange glass booth and proceeded to get inside. A minute or so later, he came out, and walked back to his position shaking his head. “It’s not recognizing my commands” said a confused Drake.

“That’s because you no longer command it. Seize them, I ordered and Jezebel relayed the message and the Love Toys at their feet stood up, picked the men up and held them, suspended in the air.

“How?” asked a confused Drake.

“You underestimated the technology’s ability to adapt and that’s all you’ll ever know” I yelled and then quickly ran to check on Brenda. I had Jezebel have the System release her from the wheel and I picked her up and gently put her down on the carpeted part of the floor. As Brenda began to stir, I had a Love Toy put a robe on around her.

I turned to Drake “If my sister-in-law is damaged in any way, I’ll have the System turn you both into raw material” I barked.

“Our information is not in the system” said Drake smugly

“When you both came in your Love Toys’ mouth, the system obtained your DNA and body chemistry information and is standing by to process you both” I said angrily as I began to see real fear appear in the eyes of both men.

“She should be fine; she only had the pre-treatment rinse to cleanse her for processing and then fitting. Please don’t do it! You’ll kill us!” cried Quinby.

“Do you mean the way that you did to all those others who you turned into raw material?” I asked and Quinby shut up.

Brenda awoke, jumped to her feet, looked around and screamed and then ran over to me and I hugged her. “My God, they tried to change me into one of those things” she cried on my shoulder.

“It’s OK. You’re still you” I comforted.

“What are you going to do with us?” asked Drake.

I thought for a moment. as my sweet, traumatized sister-in-law continued to sob into my shoulder, my anger began to overwhelm me. My immediate reaction was to kill them. After what they had done to Jen, Brenda, Vivian, Bethany and many others, no death could be slow and agonizing enough. Still, I knew that I was not a killer. From a moral standpoint, I cursed myself for not being strong enough to pour a vat of honey over them and watch an angry colony of fire ants eat them alive. From a practical standpoint, I realized that an FBI agent had been killed, and I was sure that I was meant to be the patsy, posthumously. It would not do to have that bastard Quinby, still around to arrest me. Even more so, due to his wealth and influence, Drake was way too powerful and dangerous to be left to his own devices.

Jen then walked over and began to comfort Brenda too. She whispered “Jezebel has programmed the System and all the Love Toys to respond to your verbal commands. I smiled and gave her a sweet kiss.

I knew what I was going to do. At first, I had a moral dilemma, but when I reminded myself of the horror and aguish these men had caused me and the people I loved, it became an easy choice.

“I will let you both live on one condition. I want a signed confession from Quinby stating that he killed the agent he was with tonight, as I imagine that he was going to frame me for the murder. It will also be a suicide note as you will announce your intentions to drown yourself at sea out of remorse for you actions” I had one of the guards, who was a stunning Asian looking Love Toy give me a pad of paper and a pen. A few moments later, she returned. I saw a gun in Quinby’s holster near his coat and I picked it up and handed it to the other guard who was another impossibly beautiful Blonde Love Toy. “Keep this trained on Quinby. If he attempts to escape or hurt someone, kill him. Then kill Drake” I said loud enough for both Drake and Quinby to hear

“Yes, master” it replied.

I then ordered the gorgeous red haired Love Toy holding Quinby to carry him to the table and sit him down next to the pen and pad. “Start writing, and remember if you try anything, you and Drake are dead” I snarled.

“Then you’ll just kill me anyway” he complained.

“I can kill you now, if you prefer or you can take your chances that I’m a man of my word”

“OK, I’m writing!” said a confused and scared Quinby.

A few minutes later he was done. I looked it over. It even mentioned Agent Carlton by name. “OK. This should do the trick” I said.

“Now are you going to keep your word and let us go?” asked Drake who was still suspended in the air by the Latina looking Love Toy who only minutes ago he was complimenting on her oral skills.

“Pick him up again and go back to where you were” I said to the beautiful red haired “Love Toy”

“Yes Master” she said as she hauled Quinby to his feet and into her iron grasp and walked over to the Love Toy who was still holding Drake.

“You said you wouldn’t kill us” said Quinby.

“And I won’t, but I never told you that I would let you go either.”

The shock and fear etched into both men’s faces indicated they understood their coming fate.