The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Love Toy’s Reprieve

Chapter 2 The Return of Jezebel

“Why did you call me ‘master’ Jen?” I asked quizzically.

After a brief pause, Jen replied. “Because you are her Master now” smiled Jen.

“Whose master?” I asked.

“Jezebel’s” replied Jen with a smile.

“I’m confused here. I thought that Jezebel was gone” I stated.

“Not completely. She’s still in my mind” said Jen.

“How is that possible? I saw her melt away” I replied.

“You saw her form change into my form. Her connection to my captors was severed in the process, but she still exists inside me.”

“Who is she? Some part of your brain? Another personality?” I rationalized.

“She is not really a ‘who’, but more of a ‘what’. She does seem very human sometimes. It might be easier for her to explain if you like, darling” smiled Jen.

“OK, let me talk to her” I said as part of me I began to wonder if Jen was just another in the long line of psychotic women I had dated since my divorce, or my true love.

After a brief pause, “What can I do for you Master?” asked Jezebel.

“Jezebel, can you explain who or what you are?” I asked.

”I use to be a ‘love toy’ now I am just merely a ‘construct’.”

“I think I understand what a love toy is, but what’s a construct?”

“A construct is the neuron interface for a love toy, between the system, the host mind and the end user” stated Jezebel.

As a Network Administrator, I had a fairly rudimentary understanding of what she was talking about, but needed to clarify some things. “So you are a kind of ‘network bridge application’ and a kind of A.I.?”

“That is a crude description, but accurate, Master” said Jezebel.

“So let me get this straight. Your job was to connect me to some remote system. To what end?” I asked with some dread.

“My primary function was to have sexual intercourse with you. Once this was accomplished I was then to manipulate you into providing the System with all of your financial resources and to collect information about you to possibly use you as raw biological material later on if necessary” replied Jezebel.

“So there was a catch” I observed.

“Yes Master. You were too clever for their plan to work” replied Jezebel.

“Are you a possible threat to me now, Jezebel?” I asked.

“No” replied Jezebel.

“Why?”

“Since I am no longer connected to the System, I can no longer be controlled by my old masters. My new purpose is to serve you”

That was a relief, I thought to myself. Still this ‘System’ that Jezebel was referring to sounded ominous.

“Can you please explain what the System is?” I asked.

“Yes, Master. The System is what you would call an artificial life form. It is controlled by a group of humans called ‘controllers’.

“What about your interface to the System?” I asked.

“It was disconnected when my love toy body was destroyed”

“How was your body formed”

“It was made from a bio/nano technology and process that is not of this world, Master” said Jezebel.

This was all too fantastic for me to believe. I was as big a sci-fi geek as the next guy, as my Ex could have attested to, but I did not believe that this type of technology could really exist anywhere in the universe, let alone on this world. Despite this, I could not dispute what I had witnessed and I was now feeling quite afraid. Still, there were more questions to be asked.

“Jezebel, why did your body get destroyed?”

“When you answered the first four questions as indicated, my love-toy body began to program itself to be you perfect lover. This became its primary function. Then I would be able to connect with you at a primal biological level, to control you during sex and to collect as much DNA source material to transmit back to the System. This happened during our interview…”

“When you put your hand on your crotch and I heard the beep?” I interrupted.

“Yes. Once this occurred, there became a timeframe for our physical interaction to begin. When you refused to engage in physical activity with me in the allotted timeframe, it put a strain on the interface. As my body had been prepared for only you, it was no longer capable of serving its primary purpose. A bio/nano feedback error occurred causing my love toy body to malfunction. As a fail-safe mechanism, it transformed back to the original biological material and freed the host mind inside it. The connection had been severed, so the construct became inactive, until its internal structure came back on line an hour ago” said Jezebel.

“What about Jen? How was she affected?”

“After the bio/nano feedback error, the host mind became capable of controlling the biological vessel” said Jezebel.

“Her body?”

“That is correct, Master” she replied.

This was interesting. It appeared that Jen was capable of controlling her body when she wanted to and then ceding control back to the construct when she wanted to or perhaps when I wanted. Based upon her response in the afterglow of sex, I had sex with Jezebel and not Jen.

“So she let you control the activity during the sex we just had?” I asked.

“Yes”

“What about the things she said to me”

“They were processed through data that the host mind was transmitting”

“She told you to say them?” I interpreted.

“That is correct” she said.

“Why did she ask you to initiate sex with me?”

“She did not. The host mind activated me after sexual contact had already begun” stated the Construct.

“Why did she activate you?”

“To put it the simplest terms, Master, you will need to ask her” replied Jezebel.

This was weird. If I had not seen what I had seen in the pharmacy with my own eyes, I would think that Jen was suffering from some kind of schizophrenia or multiple personality disorder. I guess I knew what I needed to do next as I became worried that the feelings my new love had for me were artificial, but I had to find out.

“Let me please speak to Jen” I stated.

After a brief pause, I received a hug and a big kiss from Jen. When her eyes opened, she gave me one of her crooked smiles that just made my heat melt.

“So you have to admit that was amazing, right?” asked Jen.

“It was, but why did you let Jezebel take over?”

“Her construct mind was programmed to be your perfect lover. After I started to give you head and you pulled me off, I was afraid I was doing something that you didn’t like” said Jen honestly.

“I loved it. I was just caught of guard. I’m not use to women giving me oral sex, so I kind of freaked out.”

“I’m glad to hear you loved it. There was another reason. While I was sleeping, Jezebel reached out and connected with me. It was the first time I realized that she was still there. She communicated her concern about our situation and she stressed that she required a new master. She sensed from my feelings that I was attracted to you, and she was impressed with your human intellect, creativity and deductive ability. She told me that you would be the perfect new master for these reasons and as she was already programmed to be your perfect lover, I agreed” said Jen. “

“Why did you agree?”

“So I‘d always be able to please you” smiled Jen.

“No worry there. Construct or not, you please me” I smiled. Still I felt my headache returning and I frowned.

My mind was beginning to overload from all the information it had received from my new love and the thing that shared her mind. I also still felt stress from the fear of the powerful entity or group that could snatch us at any time and turn us both into sex dolls. I also had a feeling that my current gender would not guarantee that I would wind up as a male love toy. I then realized that my identity might have been compromised. I thought about the man in the pharmacy and what his role was.

“Jen, may I talk to Jezebel?” I asked.

“Are you OK?” asked a concerned Jen.

“Just the headache” I said not wanting to worry her too much.

“OK, darling, I’ll get her”, as she began to stroke my forehead.

There was that familiar pause and her hand stopped moving. Then it continued stroking my forehead again.

“What may I help you with, Master?” asked the construct.

“Who was the man in the dark glasses at the pharmacy?”

“He was a controller, Master. Low level controllers accompany love toys to ensure that they complete the assigned mission”

“Were we at risk in the store?”

“The biological vessel and the construct were”

“What about me?”

“The controller was attempting to separate the vessel from you. As you prevented that from occurring, he would not have harmed you without consulting the System. He had no choice but to let you go, Master.”

“Does the System know who I am?”

“Unknown, Master.”

“Did you relay any information to the System concerning me?” I asked.

“No, Master. The transmission of information to the System would have occurred at the time of intimate physical contact with the end user. The questionnaire was just a way of being able to assess the kind of lover who would please you, Master. This information would not have been provided to the System”

I was going to ask Jezebel if she believed that the controller knew my name, but then I remembered that he had asked me, and I had not given it to him. All he and Jen’s ex-husband knew about me was my name was Sam and for all they knew that could have been an alias. I also reasoned that there was no way for the System to know who I was due to Jezebel. Since the System believed that I would be in the throes of sex with Jezebel; it would have received all the information about me that it needed. Since I managed to refrain from fucking the love toy and never showed anyone any identification, I felt that my identity was reasonably safe.

Still, I had to figure out what to do next. We still needed to establish Jen’s identity. I felt that was essential because the longer that Jen was still considered a missing person, the easier it would be to do away with her. If she resurfaced, it might create a lot of questions, but at least she had a chance to be safe. It was also important to start the process of getting Jen custody of Samantha. A lot of what I of what I was considering depended a lot upon how actively that the system would pursue Jen.

“Can you please assess the odds of the System actively pursuing us now?” I asked.

“That would depend on your course of action and a large number of variable factors, Master” replied Jezebel.

“Please explain.”

“If the system sees you as a threat or if my construct existence has an importance that I am not aware of, I would assess the odds of them actively pursuing us at 69.7%. “If you attempt to pursue the matter with the authorities or attempt to uncover their activities, the likelihood would increase to 98.8%. These figures are approximate, as there may be unknown factors which could affect these calculations”

“What if there is no importance to the system concerning Jen or you, we make no attempt to pursue the matter any further and we’re not perceived as a threat?”

“The number would decrease to 11.7%. Again these figures are not precise” said Jezebel.

While the optimum odds seemed quite palatable, I was still concerned as I am never that lucky when it comes to circumstances. “In your best estimate, how do you assess the situation?” I asked.

“The large number of variables prevents me from being able to provide you with an accurate answer, Master. To further complicate my analysis, this is the first time that a love toy unit has ever become accidentally decommissioned. The conventional wisdom was that human males who answer the first four questions as indicated do not reject love toys” stated the construct.

Leave it to me to be the first heterosexual man with a pulse, not to fuck an impossibly beautiful woman way out of my league. Then it occurred to me. In my concern for Jen and me, I had totally glossed over the fact that Jen was not the only person who had become abducted and subjected to this treatment. After wrestling for a moment with the moral imperative versus the biological imperative versus the likelihood of stopping the System with just the two of us, high moral ground yielded to discretion. I realized that we still needed to get Jen her life back, but we had to do it cautiously. We also needed to get out of town, ASAP.

“Jezebel, please let me speak to Jen” I asked. Again her hand stopped moving for a moment and then continued.

“It doesn’t sound too good for us” stated Jen

“No. I believe that we could be in some real danger. I was planning to call in sick anyway, but we shouldn’t go to the federal building downtown. Instead, I think that we drive up to the Capital. The further we can get away form here, the better. My brother Dan and his family live near there in the suburbs. We should be able to stay with them. I would love for them to meet you. Since the System is still unaware of my identity, I think we should be safe there for now” I suggested.

“Sounds like a wonderful idea. I ‘d love to meet your family!” exclaimed Jen.

I looked at Jen. She was glowing a beautiful kind of pinkish red color. I couldn’t believe how hard I was falling for this woman whom I had only known for about sixteen hours. Still, I worried about her psyche. She seemed fine, but she must be going through so many conflicting emotions. Part of me was also worried that she being forced into a relationship with me because I was the construct’s master.

“Honey, please tell me how you’re feeling overall” I asked wondering if I was going to ruin a nice moment at best or our whole future at worst.

“Overall I’m happy. I am still angry at Adam and even sadder about not being able to see Samantha. I’m also scared that somehow the System will track us down and worried about what might happen to you. Still, considering the situation as a whole I am a lot better off now than I’ve been in more than two years” she said as she gave me a sly, crooked smile.

That smile again. I was not sure why, but whenever she looked at me like that, it became hard to control myself. Still, Jen had not really answered about the one feeling I needed to know if she had.

“Jen, when the construct said those things during sex… did you really mean them?” I asked.

“Some of them… Jezebel meant the rest” said Jen.

I just sat there silently not knowing what to ask. Did Jen really love me? She had said that she was falling for me, but was that a product of the computer program in her head or were those feelings really hers? Jen did not wait for too long for me to respond.

“Darling, when you heard me say that I needed you to claim me, to make you yours, that’s what Jezebel wanted you to know. She needed you to fulfill her programming, even though she was no longer connected to the System. At that point, she also bonded with you during my body’s orgasm, to ensure that she became yours.” said Jen.

“I was afraid of that” I smiled sadly.

Jen must have interpreted that look. She looked at me and then rolled her eyes.

“You really are a big dummy, aren’t you” she laughed.

“What?” I pouted.

“Those words didn’t apply to me because I don’t want to belong to you. I want us to belong to each other” smiled Jen.

My mouth opened in surprise and Jen didn’t waste anytime in sealing it with her own. A few minutes later when we came up for air. She started stroking my head again and beaming down at me. I felt like a bit of an idiot, but I had to ask the unasked question.

“So, which parts did Jen Porter mean?” I asked.

Out came the crooked smile again. “I wanted you to show me your love. I wanted you to cum inside me and I love you more than I ever thought it were possible to love anyone”, as her eyes shone with that love.

“I feel the same way about you” I smiled.

“So you finally got around to telling me that” teased Jen

“I told you when we were through making love.”

“I thought you were talking to Jezebel” she laughed.

“Speaking of which, I have been waiting to do this” I said as a lay down upon her and kissed her. I broke this kiss for a moment and looked lustily into her eyes. “This time, just you. No construct.”

Jen nodded her assent as I began kissing her again. I felt Jen take my cock in her hand and she began to rub my pubic ridge against her slit. She moaned as she got to her clit which seemed to make her quite aroused. After a couple of minutes, I broke the kiss again, and lifted myself a little for an improved entry angle. Then Jen opened her eyes. I saw a fire in them which was missing the first time. She inserted the tip of my penis into her now well lubed pussy and with some effort, got it in all the way She then hungrily pulled me down to her and then took my head in her hands. Quickly, she recaptured my mouth with her own.

This time, there was no submissive fucking concentrating on my pleasure alone. Jen was a wildcat. Even though I was on top, she seemed to thrust her hips with as much force as I was thrusting downward. I felt her nails scratching my back and her legs were a vice that was trying to pull as much of me into her as humanly possible. Soon, I knew I was going to cum. She must have sensed it too as she broke our kiss.

“I love you Sam! I’ll always love you!” she screamed as she began to thrust her hips up at me even faster.

“I love you too, Jen and I always will!” I screamed as I felt the first of my semen begin to spurt into her tight channel.

“Oh fuck!” she screamed as her body began to shake. I sensed she was cumming too.

I continued to grunt and upload tons of spunk into her clenching pussy as she cried out before pulling my mouth back to hers. We continued to ride out our orgasms until I rolled our bodies to the side as we continued to french languidly. We kissed and cuddled for about ten minutes, before my flaccid cock slipped out of her and she giggled into my mouth and I started to laugh as we broke the kiss. I smiled into Jen’s eyes.

“You were wrong about Jezebel?” I stated.

“I was?”

“She isn’t my perfect lover. You are.” I smiled.

“But she programmed herself to be your perfect lover” said Jen.

“No, she programmed herself to be the kind of lover I thought would be perfect for me. That’s changed now” I said

“How?” she asked softly.

“Most of my past lovers seemed to be more concerned with their pleasure than mine. I guess I thought my ideal of a perfect lover was a submissive woman who was more concerned with my needs. Her pleasure would equate to pleasing me, so we could both be satisfied.”

“That would be why my body came so quickly after you did when Jezebel was controlling it” Jen rationalized.

“With you it was different. You were so fiercely passionate” I said.

“I was more turned on than ever in my whole life” Jen admitted.

“Me too. It was if all I wanted to do was to fuck you. I know it sounds funny, but I didn’t even think about my pleasure or your pleasure. Somehow I knew we would both enjoy it” I said.

“I felt the same way. I just wanted you like I have never wanted anything more in my life. I wanted you to want me like that too, and I guess you did” she smiled as she yawned.

“I did, sleepyhead. Do you want to turn in?”

“After I have a little snack” said Jen as her smile turned crooked.

Jen immediately slipped down to the end of the bed and proceeded to take my cock in my mouth.

“Jen, you don’t have to...” I started, but immediately shut myself up. I wasn’t going to let my insecurities hurt her again. Besides, it felt really good as my cock began to harden again.

It had been over a year since I had sex, but cumming three times in an hour and a half seemed like an impossible dream, yet within about five minutes I was already so turned on by Jen’s fantastic oral skills I was going to lose it again. I tried to warn her as my cock was deep down her throat, but I sensed that she knew that I was close. I expected for her to pull off, but instead, she took my cock head in her mouth and swirled her tongue while applying pressure with her lips. This was too much for me as I spewed a big load of cum into her hot little mouth, which Jen swallowed eagerly.

The torrent of cum I released had me completely spent. When I saw Jen laid her sweet head on my chest I whispered “I love you, you amazing woman.”

“Me too, my amazing man. Go to sleep, my love. You will need your rest. Tomorrow morning you will get my ass” she said.

As I closed my eyes and sleep took me, I figured that if I could have seen Jen’s face, she would be wearing a crooked smile.

As we went to bed early last night we both woke up early the next morning. Good to her word Jen and I had anal sex for the first time in our lives. While Jen had told me that her love toy body had been sodomized at least a hundred times, she had never had anal sex as Jennifer Porter Davis. We started having regular sex to get her lubed, but we realized that we had nothing else to lube her with. At that point Jen decided to let Jezebel drive, so she would enjoy first anal experience in her own body. After the requisite pause, Jen’s eyes took on a more submissive look.

“Master, I will use this vessel to bring you pleasure” said Jezebel as she rolled Jen’s body on its side and wiggled her beautiful heart shaped posterior into position

“Please refer to it as a ‘body’ not a vessel, Jezebel. Now please repeat with that correction” I said.

“Master, I will use this body to bring you pleasure” restated the construct.

I was really getting turned on more than I thought I would be by Jezebel’s submissive nature. In a way it was like having two women for the price of one. Still I wanted to be careful not to hurt or insult Jen who was along for the ride, so to speak. I began to rub my cock on Jen gushy pussy to get it as well lubed as possible. The next words I heard from Jezebel surprised me.

“Oh, Master, please fuck my tight little virgin asshole”

Now I was too horny to think. Just knowing that Jen was feeding Jezebel her lines told me that she was not only consenting to what was about to happen, but was actually participating.. I didn’t waste any time. I quickly position my wet member at her back door, held her hips and pushed forward as I pulled her hips back. My cock slipped surprising into her anus, as a satisfying groan came out of Jen’s mouth.

“Oh, Master, it feels so goooood back there” cooed the coached construct as Jen’s ass was thrust back and forth against my welcome, but invading intruder.

I had never experienced such exquisite tightness in my whole life. Jezebel’s practiced excellence at administering anal sex alternated from relaxing around my member to constricting around it. “Fuck me!” I cried out.

“My ass was made for you to fuck, Master. Oh… fuck my ass!” cried Jen’s voice.

I wasn’t going to last and Jezebel sensed it. Jen’s ass began to jackhammer, impossibly forcing my cock all the way into her bowels. Jen’s voice became incoherent as she moaned and grunted. Soon my cock which was buried to the hilt, began to fire salvo after salvo of cum deep in ass. Jennifer’s body began to flail around as her ass constricted around my member. I then felt it relax, but her body continued to shake.

“Cum for me, baby!” I cried and continued to grunt

“I’m cumming, Master. Take me!” cried Jezebel.

“You’re mine!” I cried back.

“This body is yours” she cried.

“It is! You are mine!” I grunted through the end of my orgasm.

“All that I possess or can possess is yours, Master!’ said the construct as Jen’s ass continued to squeeze my member.

When it was over, I pulled out of Jen’s ass and rolled her over. I saw sweet love in her eyes and couldn’t help myself as I plastered my body to hers and kissed her deeply. The kiss was eagerly returned. After a few minutes of necking, Jen went down on me. The blow job she gave me was just as amazing as the one she gave me last night. This time, she did not bother to taste my cum. She was content just to let it pour deep down her throat as I actually felt her throat muscles amazingly constrict around my member.

After she we were through, I pulled her to me and we made out for about another half an hour or so, and I was feeling horny. I positioned myself between her legs. When I looked down at Jen, she gave me a look that bordered somewhere between total awe and lust. As I sank in to the root., I heard Jen hiss in pleasure. Having fucked like rabbits last night, we took a slow pace. I felt Jen’s tongue exploring the inside of my mouth as we frenched deeply the whole time. Soon I felt that old familiar surge as my semen began to spurt into Jen’s pussy, as I felt her shake beneath me as she seemed to orgasm too.

I looked down at Jen’s smiling face. “See, you really are my perfect lover” I said.

Jen beamed back up at me. “Yes I am. I was made to be, Master” replied Jezebel.

In my lust and now my horror, I realized that I never reset Jezebel to Jen after anal sex. Please let me speak to Jen now, Jezebel!” I said urgently. Then I waited for the longest moment of my life.

“You seemed to be enjoying yourself” smiled Jen

“Yeah, about that” I said sheepishly.

“Don’t worry Sam. I enjoyed every moment of it” smiled Jen.

“But you have been turned off for the past two hours.”

“No, I have actually been turned on for the last two hours!” she laughed.

I still felt guilty and Jen must have realized it.

“Sam, I’m not mad at you, in fact it was nice to just sit back and enjoy what was happening. I still was able to communicate with you through Jezebel, so I still felt involved”

“But I was professing my love for you to Jezebel, not you”

“There’s no harm in that, Sam. Besides, I heard you. I knew you were talking to me”

I still felt badly.

“Look Sam, Whether we like it or not, Jezebel is a part of me. She’s been a part of me for two years, and was actually part of why I was able to keep my sanity while we were connected to the System.

“How did she manage to keep you sane?” I asked.

As terrible as my ordeal was, Jezebel was wonderful to me”

“But she made you do all those terrible things” I said.

“You mean the stuff we were doing this morning” laughed Jen as I stuck my tongue out at her. Jen laughed harder before continuing.

“At first I resented Jezebel and the control she had over me. With time, I understood that it was the System that was manipulating both of us. Jezebel never allowed me to feel any pain regardless of what I did or what was done to me. I only felt pleasure. I was important to her because I helped her do her job”

“How so?”

“As a construct, Jezebel doesn’t really have her own feelings other than the sensation of lust. She needs to manufacture her own feelings from mine. Eventually, I even participated willingly by feeding her lines to say to clients when she needed something sexy to say, the way I did with you” said Jen.

“But all those men… you said you hated it.”

“I did, but let’s face it. There was nothing I could do about my predicament and. I didn’t have anything better to do. Of course if I had known what the System was up to, I wouldn’t have helped” said Jen.

She paused for a moment. “The point is that I experience everything that happens to my body even when I’m being controlled by Jezebel. When Jezebel is driving, the only things I don’t feel are pain or discomfort. That made the anal sex we had quite pleasurable. I also loved sucking your cock and making love to you by remote control too. It was good, right?” she asked.

“Of course it was, but so was the second time last night and the blowjob after” I added.

“OK, you have me there” smiled Jen.

“I don’t mind involving Jezebel, but there are times I just want you. Does that make sense?”

“I guess you really do love me or you’re a complete idiot” laughed Jen.

“I guess a little of both”, I said as I leaned over and hugged her.