The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Love or Lust?

Chapter 8

MC, MF, FF, FD

Allan carefully located and put on the clothes Tina had chosen for him. Earlier that week she had handed him a card detailing what clothes he should wear each day. Allan didn’t mind, but he did miss some of his old clothes every now and then. It felt so odd wearing clothes that were more expensive than most of the items in his room. He figured his computer was more expensive than the cheapest set he had, but not by much.

“Allan! Someone’s at the door for you!” Allan heard his mom call.

Allan looked at the clock on the wall. It was still fifteen minutes before Tina usually picked him up, but he figured maybe she was just a bit early “Alright mom, I’ll be right down!”

Allan quickly finished getting dressed and rushed down the stairs. One thing he had learned was that it was a bad idea to keep Tina waiting. As he reached the bottom of the stairs there was someone far different than he expected. A college girl about his height and weight stood at the entrance waiting. Long brown hair bound in braided pigtails and glasses hiding deep green eyes. Allan swallowed hard as he realized instantly who it was.

“Samantha,” Allan stumbled back from shock, “What are you doing here?”

* * *

Tina shivered a bit as she grabbed her schoolbag. Something felt very wrong about the day. Tina figured it was the finals coming up. She always stressed about them despite always doing so well. Still she couldn’t shake that feeling.

“You feel anything strange mom?” Tina asked.

“Not really,” Alex didn’t look up from the newspaper she was reading, “It’s probably just you being nervous about tests. You did this all the time when you were younger.”

Tina slung her backpack over her shoulder, “I know, I guess I really shouldn’t worry. Still it’s hard not to considering my future rides upon me passing these.”

“You already are in dear. You could probably fail these tests and still attend any college you want. Speaking of which, why aren’t we transferring Allan to a better college? I don’t want you going to some second rate college.”

“It’s just for a year,” Tina grabbed her car keys, “Then I’ll contact those other colleges to get him transferred.”

“Whatever you want dear,” Alex turned the newspaper as Tina headed off to the garage.

* * *

“Well that’s some way to treat your old girlfriend,” Samantha said entering the living room, “So this is where you live now huh?

“We dated for a month,” Allan grabbed his backpack, “I don’t think that counts as full on dating. We never even kissed during that time.”

“We were taking our time. Well you were, I tried getting you in bed more than once as I recall.”

“Did you need something?” Allan asked annoyed, “I’ve got someone coming to get me soon.”

“Oh? A new girlfriend?” Samantha turned with a look of interest in her eye, “I suppose that means you forgot our promise then?”

“Promise?” Allan looked blank trying to remember if he ever made a promise to Samantha, “I don’t remember any promise.”

“Allan, I’m hurt,” Samantha really had a look of read sorrow in her eyes, “You said we would get married after high school.”

“Wait, what?” Allan could feel his heart skip a few beats, “When did I ever promise that?”

Samantha tapped her chin as if she were deep in thought, “As I recall it was the last time I tried to get you in bed. You said that we should wait till after you graduate and we could get married.”

“And we stopped dating shortly after that,” Allan shook his head, “I think that allows me to break that promise.”

“I’m not giving up that easy Allan,” Samantha grabbed Allan by the shoulders and kissed him deeply. After a few seconds Allan forced her away, “I still love you Allan. I know you never believed me, but I really do. I’ve come back for you and I’m not leaving till I have you.”

“Samantha...” Allan just didn’t know what to say, “I’m sorry, but I’ve moved on. I have a girlfriend that I love now. I just can’t go back to you like that.”

“Allan,” Samantha took a step forward.

Allan heard Tina’s car horn honk, “That’s her now. I need to get to school, why don’t you go back home and find someone else? I wish you the best of happiness.”

“Allan!” Samantha called as Allan left the house.

* * *

“Who was that girl?” Tina asked after they had driven a few blocks, “It seemed like there might be history there.”

“Her name was Samantha,” Allan let out a sigh, “She was my girlfriend a few years ago. We dated about a month before I broke it off.”

“I see,” Tina could see Allan was telling the truth, “Why is she here?”

“Back then I wasn’t big on sex outside of marriage, Samantha was. She was always trying crazy schemes to get me in bed with her. I told her that once we were out of high school I would marry her. She took it seriously despite the fact that we broke up. She came to convince me to keep that promise.”

“Are you going to fulfill that promise?” Tina could feel a knot in her stomach.

“Of course not,” Allan put his arm around Tina, “I’m with you and I’m very happy. I broke up with Samantha a long time ago and have no intention of marrying her.”

“That’s a good boy,” Tina gave Allan a quick peck on the cheek as his emotions came surging through, “So what are you going to do about her?”

“I told Samantha to go home,” Allan looked down with guilt, “I know it wasn’t the best thing to do, but I didn’t want to make things complicated.”

“You made the right choice,” Tina smiled, “I don’t want to have to deal with old flames.”

* * *

“You look stressed,” Wendy said as Allan ate his lunch.

“An old girlfriend has come to visit,” Tina answered for Allan before he could say anything.

“Wow,” Wendy stared in amazement, “No offense, Allan, but you don’t look like the type that would get many girlfriends. I’m actually still kind of in shock you managed to hook Tina.”

“It wasn’t much of a relationship,” Allan poked at his food, “Anyways I don’t think I’ll be seeing much of her anymore. I told her to go home.”

“Wow, I could never do that for an old boyfriend,” Wendy slowly ate some of her salad, “So what are your plans for summer?”

“What do you mean?” Allan looked up from his food.

“You two don’t have anything planned?” Wendy looked at Tina and Allan in shock, “Is your entire relationship for show or something?”

“I’m going to be pretty busy getting ready for college,” Allan sighed just thinking about the work.

“I’m pretty much in the same boat,” Tina answered as well, “My mom and I are going apartment shopping all summer long near my chosen college.”

“Where are you going Tina? You still haven’t told me anything about that,” Wendy looked at Tina curiously.

“Oh, just Oregon State University,” Tina smiled causing Allan to choke a bit on a piece of food he was eating.

“Excuse me?” Allan finally caught his breath, “You never told me anything about going to the same college as me.”

“Wow,” Wendy stared wide eyed, “And I heard you got offers to go to Harvard and Yale. What made you choose Oregon?”

“I wanted to be near my Allan,” Tina leaned over and hugged Allan, “I just couldn’t bear to part with him for four years.”

“Alright you two, break it up. There are places for that kind of behavior,” Wendy joked, “Anyways, how about we go to my parents’ summer house in Florida?”

“I don’t think I could afford that,” Allan stared back down at his food tray.

“Nonsense,” Wendy waved him off, “I’ll pay for your expenses. We need one last big outing before college and it doesn’t sound like either of you have anything planned.”

“Um...” Allan tried rejecting before Tina interrupted him.

“We’ll go,” Tina said making sure Allan couldn’t talk, “And don’t worry about paying for Allan, I can take care of that. You save your money for something else.”

Allan stayed silent. Tina sounded like she had made her final decision so he had no say in the matter. Florida didn’t sound that bad and he was sure Tina looked awesome wearing a bikini. He was in fact secretly looking forward to it.

“Looks like our time’s up,” Wendy said as the bell rang, “Let’s meet up at my house this weekend and discuss this further. It’s going to be so cool.”

* * *

Tina watched from her car as the students began pouring out of the school. Allan said he was likely to be a few minutes late since he had to help after class that day, but she was willing to wait. As students lined up to get on the buses and into their cars, Tina felt a presence coming up behind her. She recognized it as Allan’s old girlfriend.

“So you’re Allan’s new girlfriend,” Samantha said calmly, “You’re prettier than I expected. After seeing this car speeding away from his house I figured you were just rich.”

“You must be Samantha,” Tina turned around and held out her hand a friendly manner, “Allan’s told me so much about you.”

“Did he tell you about our promise?” Samantha shook Tina’s hand cautiously.

Tina frowned a bit, “Yeah, he told me. He also told me that it doesn’t count since you two broke up. I don’t think it’s healthy for you to be stalking him like this.”

“I’m not giving up on Allan,” Samantha said firmly, “I love him too much for that.”

“Listen,” Tina began to reach into Samantha’s mind. She didn’t want to resort to force, but Samantha didn’t seem the type to drop the subject, “Allan has a new life. You should respect that and move on.”

“I don’t care,” Tina felt a strong push against her power. All she seemed to be able to do was read Samantha’s surface thoughts, “You’ll see, I can make him love me. I won’t lose to some girl who’s just a pretty face.”

Tina felt an odd sensation as Samantha turned around and walked away. Once again she tried reaching into Samantha’s head and making her give up, but received the same results. Something was interfering with her powers.

“Tina!” Allan called as he walked towards the car, “I managed to finish early. Ready to go home?”

Tina immediately turned around and kissed Allan deeply. Reaching in she found all the normal control she usually had with him. The same could be said with all the other students. Whatever stopped her from affecting Samantha seemed to be specific to her and no one else. For the moment she had the advantage though. Allan still loved her far more than Samantha. After a few long moments, Tina finally broke off the kiss.

“What was that for?” Allan asked a bit dazed.

“Oh, I just felt like I needed a big kiss,” Tina answered giving Allan another light peck.

“Okay, is everything alright?” Allan asked with much concern in his voice, “You look a bit shaken up. Did something happen?

“No,” Tina let out a light sigh, “Everything is just fine. You don’t need to worry about me. How about we stop somewhere to get something to eat on the way home? I’m starving.”

“Alright,” Allan quickly got into the car, “Whatever you want is fine with me.”

To be continued.....