The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lesson Plan part 3

by Iron Nick

Ms. Hawkins called Misty’s house late Sunday afternoon. Misty answered the phone, “Hello.”

“Misty,” said Ms. Hawkins, “This is Ms. Hawkins.”

“Oh, you mean Blow Job Bitch, you should....”

“Be quiet!” Ms. Hawkins said. She waited for the silence. “Now listen close, you little bitch. Act like everything is normal. I have your spell book, and I removed that spell you put on me and put one on you. Now you have to do anything I say. If you understand, say ‘yes.’”

She waited for Misty to answer. “Good, now I need to do the spell on Carrie, but I need some of her hairs. Is Carrie there now?”

“No.”

“Ok, then this is what you are going to do. You will call up Carrie and tell her to come over there. You will pretend like nothing is wrong. You will not tell her or anyone else that I now have control over you or that you don’t have control over me anymore. Do you understand?”

“Yes,”

“Call me ma’am, bitch!”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Good, make sure Carrie is over there within the hour. I will call you then and give you further instructions. Remember you will act like everything is still like it was for the past few days. Oh, and while you’re waiting for Carrie to come over, spank yourself as hard as you can until both your ass cheeks feel like they are on fire. Do you understand?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Good, now call Carrie and wait for further instructions.” Ms. Hawkins hung up the phone.

Misty called her best friend up and told her to come over. She desperately wanted to tell Carrie what was going on, but she could not. She tried to stop herself, but she spanked her ass as hard as she could until both her cheeks were burning, and she was in tears. Carrie showed up a short while later, and she and Misty hung out and watched TV.

Ms. Hawkins finally called. “Misty, listen closely. You will tell Carrie you have some fun plans for me at the Starwatch Hotel. You will drive to the hotel and go to room 238. You will tell Carrie that you are going to make a video, and you ordered me to buy a video camera.” Ms. Hawkins detailed the plans to Misty and hung up.

Misty and Carrie drove to the hotel. Carrie pressed Misty for details, but Misty just said they were going to make a move with Blow Job Bitch and make her look silly. Misty continued to fight the spell, but it was no use. The girls arrived at the hotel and headed for room 238. They knocked on the door and Ms. Hawkins let them in. They walked in the room to discover a chair positioned by the foot of one of the bed with a length of white rope and a bandana on it. There was a video camera set up on a tripod nearby.

“Hmmm, Blow Job Bitch,” said Carrie, “looks like we’ll have some fun here.”

“Ok, Care,” said Misty, “here’s the plan. We tie you to that chair and make it look like B.J. Bitch here did it. Just as she’s about to torture you, I burst in to save you. Then we have some fun with her.”

“Cool,” said Carrie, “you mean like a movie.”

“Yeah, " said Misty, who wanted desperately to tell her friend to run, “take a seat there.” Misty waited for Carrie to remove the rope and bandana from the seat and sit down. Misty and Ms. Hawkins tied Carrie to the chair and then gagged her with the bandana.

Ms. Hawkins inspected the rope and then patted Carrie on the head, “Well, well, little bitch, looks like you’re trapped.” Carrie assumed this was part of the movie and did not react. Ms. Hawkins walked over to Misty, and the two stood in front of Carrie. “Carrie, dear, what you don’t realize is that the spell you two put on me is broken. Not only that, but I have control over little Misty here now.”

Confusion shown in Carrie’s eyes, and she mumbled something in to the gag.

“You seem confused, dear.” Said Ms. Hawkins, “Well, let me give you a demonstration.” She turned to Misty, “Misty, go pluck seven hairs from Carrie’s head.”

Misty walked over to her friend and plucked the seven hairs while Carrie squealed into the gag.

Carrie watched in growing fear as Ms. Hawkins pulled the magic book and the implements from the room’s closet. She arranged everything and produced the doll, which now had Carrie’s yearbook picture on it. Ms. Hawkins performed the spell, and Carrie felt the brief tingling in her ears and the brief headache.

“Misty,” said Ms. Hawkins, “Go untie Carrie. Carrie, you will stay in that chair and remain silent unless I tell you otherwise.”

Misty walked over and untied her friend who remained quiet in the chair.

“That’s good, girls. Now listen up. First off, from now on you will always call me ma’am. When you are in my presence, you will only speak to me when I give you permission. You will not try to harm me, and you will not try to get the magic book back. You will not tell anyone that I can control you. You will insist that your actions are all your ideas and nothing is influencing you. Nod if you understand.”

She watched the two girls nod. “Good, now that we have that straightened out, come here and kneel before me. The two girls walked to the teacher and knelt before her. “Kiss my feet.” They bent down and kissed the tops of Ms. Hawkins’ shoes. “Now stay bowed to the floor.” Ms. Hawkins sat on the edge of the bed.

“Now here is what is going to happen. I’m going to get even with you for the humiliation you put me through. Carrie, get up and slap Misty hard in the ass.” Carrie stood up, walked behind Misty, and slapped her friend in the assd as hard as she coul. Misty lurched forward. “Again,” said Ms. Hawkins. Carrie slapped Misty again.

“That’s good now get back down on your hands and knees.” She waited for Carrie to resume her supplicant position. Ms. Hawkins kicked off her shoes. She placed her bare feet in front of the girls. “Lick the soles of my feet clean.”

The girls did their best to resist, but it was to no avail. They grimaced as they licked the bottoms of the teacher’s feet. When they were done, Ms. Hawkins wiped her feet on the girls’ heads. “Good, now Carrie get up on the bed and get on your hands and knees.” She got up as the young girl climbed on the bed. The teacher set the video camera up so that it faced the bed. “Now, Misty, when I say ‘now,’ you will come over here and turn the camera on. You will then climb up on the bed, pull Carrie’s pants and panties down, and finger fuck her. You will do your best to bring her to orgasm. You will both act like you are enjoying this, and Carrie, you will call out encouragement to Misty.” Ms. Hawkins moved the chair behind the camera and took a seat. “Misty, when Carrie orgasms, you will switch positions with her, and you two will switch roles. When you orgasm, you will then come over and turn off the camera then you will wait for further commands. Now.”

Misty walked over and turned on the camera. She then climbed on the bed behind Carrie, reached under her and undid her jeans. She pulled the jeans and panties down to Carrie’s knees. She tried her best to stop herself, but she reached a finger down and inserted it into Carrie’s pussy. She screamed inside her head, as she knew she looked ridiculous with this stupid smile on her face. She started to stroke and caress Carrie.

Carrie meanwhile moaned dutifully for the camera. She too was futilely doing her best to resist. After a few moments, she called out to Misty, “Oh, yes, Misty, fuck me like that. Fuck me harder, Mist. Turn me on!” She felt completely humiliated. Eventually, Carrie orgasmed. It took a while, as Carrie was not into it despite her outward appearances and encouragement. The two switched positions, and Carrie proceeded to finger fuck Misty. This time it was Misty who called out, “Oh, fuck me, Carrie, yes, just like that. Oh, god, yes!” As Carrie smiled, Misty pretended to be in sexual ecstasy. Finally, Misty orgasmed. She got up, turned off the camera, and waited for further instructions.

“Ok, girls,” the teacher said, sit down on the bed. The girls did as they were told. “Now, down to business. From now until the day after graduation, you two will act like lesbian lovers.” She watched the girls’ eyes grow wide. “Tonight you will tell your boyfriends you are breaking up with them because they are low class losers, and you were tired of the lousy sex. If anyone asks why you broke up with your boyfriends, you will say it was because they were such lousy lovers. That should make sure you don’t get back with them. If anyone asks about your new sexual preference, you will say that you are experimenting, and that your ex-boyfriends turned you off of men. You two will continue to spend as much time together as you usually do, but when your are walking together on campus, you will hold hands. If anyone asks about your new sexual preference, you will say that you are experimenting, and repeat that your ex-boyfriends turned you off of men. You will show absolutely no interest in boys. Now, Misty, how do you two get to school in the morning?”

“I drive and give Carrie a ride, ma’am,” Misty murmured.

“Ok, how often do you smoke?”

“I have a cigarette on the way to school, one in the car in the parking lot before school. One during lunch in the bathroom, one on the way home from school, and a few at night, ma’am.”

“Well, from now on, you two will not smoke any more. Instead of smoking in the parking lot in the morning you will...hmmm, let me think. You will...I know, you will passionately French kiss each other.” She heard the two girls inhale sharply.

“Now instead of smoking in the bathroom, you will french kiss eather other in the bathroom as you fondle each other’s butts.” Ms. Hawkins paused and enjoyed the look on the girls’ faces. “You will do this as long as it would normally take you to smoke. Any objections? Didn’t think so,” she added before the girls could speak. “That should keep you two humble, and it’s also payback for having me masturbate after school. Also, when you get into the car to leave school, you will spend one full minute French kissing each other. You two will do all these things and pretend like you enjoy them, won’t you.”

“Yes, ma’am,” both girls whispered.

“You will keep up this lesbian act until graduation. Now since you had me change MY hair, you need to change yours. Carrie, you’ll get a mohawk and have it dyed the school colors: green and black. Misty you will get a flat top in the front and keep it long in the back. Dye your hair green in the front, and black in the back. Both of you keep your hair like that ‘til graduation.”

“Now to show I’m not such a bad person, you will also not abuse drugs or alcohol. Both of you will try your best to be straight A students. You will spend at least two hours a night studying or reading ahead in your textbooks. You will follow all the school rules, expect the PDA ones of course, and respect your teachers. You will not drop out or skip school. After you graduate you will continue to try to better educate yourselves. You will go to college, it can be a vo-tech school, beauty school, or regular college, and do your best there too. You will also pay back the money I spent on you and gave you. I don’t care where you get the money as long as you don’t break the law, but you will pay me back as quickly as you can. “You do realize I could have you two run naked through the cafeteria, give some freshman a blow job in the boys’ room, or have you two try to seduce a cheerleader or something, don’t you?”

“Yes, ma’am,” the two answered in unison.

“Good, now stand up.” She waited as the girls rose. “Now give each other a passionate French kiss until I tell you to stop.” She watched as the girls embraced and slipped their tongues in to each other’s mouths. “Grab each other’s ass and squeeze.” The two girls complied with the request. Ms. Hawkins could see they were acting like they were enjoying it, but she could also sense their distaste. “OK, stop. Now go about your daily business just like I said. Oh, and one more thing. Be over at my house at six a.m. Saturday morning. I have some chores for you to do. Any questions?” Misty meekly raised her hand. “What is it, bitch?”

“What will you do with that video?” Misty asked.

“Oh, I’ll just keep it. If I ever hear about you two getting into trouble in or outside of school, I’ll just have to let this tape fall into the wrong hands among your classmates.”

She stood up and packed up the camera, book, and magic accessories in a suitcase and tucked the tripod under her arm. “Ok, girls, I’m off. Now, Misty, as soon as the door closes behind me, spend five minutes spanking Carrie’s bare ass good and hard. When you are finished, it will be Carrie’s turn to spank your ass good and hard for five minutes. Oh, and suck your thumbs while you’re being spanked. When the spankings are over, take turns giving each other’s rectums a good finger fucking then suck your fingers clean. Bye, girls.” Ms. Hawkins carried her belongings into the hall and shut the door. She stayed and listened until she could faintly hear the sound of bare skin being slapped. She smiled and walked on down the hall.