The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lesson plan chapter 2

The next day Bonnie showed up to school sporting her new platinum blonde hair all teased up, blue eye shadow, and hot pink lipstick. She wore a blue blazer that covered her butt, so her fellow staff members would not see how her panties shown through the thin, white, linen material of her pants. She had on a light blue blouse that was buttoned up to the neck. She knew that as soon as first hour began, she would have to remove the blazer and undo the top buttons of her blouse, so she could show her classes her new clothes. She stood in the hallway outside her class as the first bell of the day rang. She received several compliments and playful whistles from passing students on her new hair color. When the tardy bell rang, she closed her door, walked over to her desk, removed her blazer, and undid the top three buttons of her blouse. Class got underway with her showing examples of a new problem to her class on the overhead projector. She then assigned the class some practice exercises. Occasionally, a student would raise a hand and ask for help. She would walk over to the side of the student’s desk, lean over, bending at the waist, and assist the student. She could hear the snickers and whispers behind her, as she knew the students there were noticing her purple panties showing through her pants. Any student in front of her that turned to look at her could see down her blouse at the cleavage. She was under orders to act normally, and she did so. It was hard for her to concentrate, but she made it through first hour. Second hour came and went the same as first, then the class she had been dreading arrived: third block, Misty’s class.

Misty strolled into class with a big grin on her face, “Oh, Ms. Hawkins, I absolutely love your new look!” she gushed. She took her seat in class. Ms. Hawkins sighed a sigh of relief that Misty did not have her do anything. Third hour went along like the first two until Misty raised her hand. Ms. Hawkins walked over and asked Misty what she wanted. Misty knocked her pencil off her desk, “Whoops! Get that for me, please.”

Ms. Hawkins tried to resist, but she bent straight down at the waist. Misty sat third from the back on the row closes to the north wall. There were four students behind Ms. Hawkins as she bent over and exposed her backside to them. She heard the snickers, grabbed the pencil, and quickly stood upright. The rest of the class went rather smoothly. Ms. Hawkins avoided looking at Misty. The rest of the day followed the same routine as the first classes. She spent her planning period desperately trying to think of a way out of her jam. The school day finally ended without further run-ins with Misty and Carrie.

Ms. Hawkins spent the rest of the afternoon in the public library researching magic. After three hours of work, she was still no closer to finding a solution. She went home and occupied her time grading papers.

Wednesday went by without incident. She wore a pair of her new tight pants again and again showed a bit of cleavage while in class. She wore the blue-green eye shadow and the hot pink lipstick. Misty did not even speak to her in third period. The girl just flashed an evil grin the few times the two made eye contact. The first three classes Thursday went smoothly, but Misty hung around after the bell rang, and Carrie soon joined her. The two shut the door. “Well, you didn’t thank us for giving you a day off yesterday, Blow Job Bitch.” Misty said.

“Yeah, " added Carrie, “that’s not very grateful of you.”

Ms. Hawkins’ heart rate increased with her fear, “I’m...I’m sorry,” she said.

Misty walked over to the overhead projector and picked up a black overhead marker. She walked back to Ms. Hawkins and handed it to the teacher,” Take this and draw a mustache on your face.”

Ms. Hawkins shoulders sank a bit as she took the marker. She removed the cap, raised the marker to her face and dragged the tip across her upper lip. “That’ll teach you to be more grateful to us in the future,” said Misty. “Now you can wipe that off, but not in here. You must go to one of the restrooms. You won’t try to cover it up with anything either. Now, to prove to you again who is in charge and how respectful you should be to us. Get down and kiss our feet again.” Ms. Hawkins got down on her hands and knees and kissed the toes of the shoes on both girls’ feet.

“Now,” said Carrie, “that’s much better, and to make sure you understand, you will write ‘I will obey Misty and Carrie’ on the board five hundred times during your free period.”

“Yeah,” chimed in Misty, “and after school today, go to the faculty ladies room and masturbate until you orgasm; in fact, do this everyday after school for the next two weeks.”

Ms. Hawkins stood up with her head bowed. She could not bring herself to look the girls in the eyes. “Tell us you understand you will obey us,” said Misty.

“I understand I must obey you,” the teacher said meekly.

“Great,” said Carrie, “we’ll see you later, Blow Job Bitch.” The two girls left.

Ms. Hawkins left her classroom and hurried to the closest girls restroom. There were three girls in there and all three saw the teacher come in with a black mustache drawn on her face. Ms. Hawkins explained it was an accident as she wiped the marker off her face.

Friday went the same as Wednesday for Ms. Hawkins until the final bell rang. The teacher tried to leave her classroom quickly and make it to the restroom before another run-in with Misty and Carrie. She grabbed her purse and jammed some papers in her brief case and quickly headed for the door. As she went into the hall, she saw her two tormenters standing outside her door with their arms crossed. “Tsk, tsk, tsk,” clucked Misty, “Looks like someone is trying to sneak out.”

Ms. Hawkins stopped. Her head dropped, and her heart sank. She lifted her eyes to meet those of Misty. “We want to party with you,” said Misty.

“Yeah,” chimed in Carrie, “so on your way home, stop and pick up a three packs of wine coolers and a bottle of tequila.”

“Yeah,” said Misty, “We’ll meet you at your place at seven o’clock. You will be waiting for us and let us in your house.” She then leaned close to her teacher, “You understand, don’t you, Blow Job Bitch.”

“Yes, I understand,” Ms. Hawkins replied. She stood there as the two girls smiled and walked off down the hall.

The girls spent the evening at Ms. Hawkins’ house. They drank, watched movies on pay-per-view, listened to music on the stereo, and made themselves at home. They had Ms. Hawkins wait on them hand and foot. The teacher had to get them drinks, make snacks, rub their feet, and light their cigarettes. Every now and then, the girls would make her do a shot of tequila or dance around like an idiot. At about midnight, the girls finally left. Ms. Hawkins’ house smelled like cigarette smoke. She sprinkled carpet deodorizer on the carpets and vacuumed in hopes of ridding some of the smell. She finally went to sleep.

The next day Misty and Carrie showed back up at her house around noon. After Ms. Hawkins opened the door, they came right in and made themselves at home. Misty tossed her keys on the hardwood coffee table and sat on the couch. Carrie sat in the recliner. The two sat there for a moment and just stared smugly at Ms. Hawkins.

“What can I do for you girls today,” she asked.

“Oh, we need some money,” said Misty, “We want to take our boyfriends out for a nice lunch somewhere.”

“Yeah,” said Carrie, “Misty’s mom is out of town ‘til Monday, and we have the house to ourselves. We’ll treat Danny and Carl for lunch and then tonight....” She raised her eyebrows a few times and winked.

“How would you like to come over and entertain the boys?” asked Misty. Ms. Hawkins’ heart skipped a beat and her eyes grew wide with fear.

“Yeah, you could help get them horny by giving them hand jobs or something,” Carrie added.

“Oh, please no,” said the teacher. “I’ll do anything.”

“That’s nice,” said Misty, “but don’t worry. We don’t want anyone to know about our control of you, you know. We want people to think that anything you do weird is like your idea. What are your plans for today?”

“I was going grocery shopping.”

“Cool,” said Misty, “Hey, Care, come help me pick out some special grocery shopping clothes for Blow Job Bitch here. You wait right here, bitch.” The two girls got up and left the living room.

Ms. Hawkins sighed. She looked down at Misty’s keys. There was a car key, a house key, and a few other keys on a key ring along with a metal peace sign and a small stuffed teddy bear. Ms. Hawkins looked down the hall, but could not see the girls. She quickly reached down and pulled the house key off the key chain and slipped it in her pocket.

The girls came back with a pair of jeans, a small pink baby doll t-shirt, and a pair of high heel shoes. “We found these in Jenna’s room,” said Misty gesturing to the jeans and t-shirt. “She graduated two years ago top of the class of ‘98 I believe. Where is she now.”

Ms. Hawkins thought of her daughter, Jenna. She was twenty years old now and off at college. “She’s a sophomore at Vanderbilt.”

“That’s good,” said Misty, “How would you like to call her up and tell her how disappointed you are in here, and how you think she’s an ungrateful slut, and you never want to see her again?”

Ms. Hawkins’ jaw dropped. She shook her head franticly. “Oh, god, please no, Misty! Please don’t make me do that!”

“Oh, calm down, bitch,” said Misty. “I like Jenna. I remember she was an ok chick. I even partied with her a few times. Did you know that?”

The teacher shook her head. “Yeah, she was a bit more wild than you knew, eh? Now put these on.” The girls handed the clothes to Ms. Hawkins.

Ms. Hawkins removed her shirt and jeans and put on Jenna’s clothes. Jenna was slimmer than she was, and it was a struggle to put the jeans on. The girls made her take off her bra before putting the t-shirt on. It was also a tight fit, and her nipples pushed out the tight cotton fabric.

“Ya know,” said Carrie, “something’s not quite right. Take the jeans off.” She waited for Ms. Hawkins to comply. She took the jeans and headed to the kitchen.

“What’s she doing?” asked Ms. Hawkins.

“Got me,” said Misty, “So tell me why you and your husband got divorced.”

“Well, we just grew apart. He wanted to take a job in Portland, and I wanted to stay here. Jenna was in ninth grade, and had made lots of friends. Our marriage had been pretty stale for a few years.”

“Were you not hot enough in the sack?”

“I thought I did ok, but the sex did grow more seldom the last year or so.”

The two talked a bit more then Carrie returned from the kitchen. She had turned the jeans into a pair of Daisy Dukes cut offs. She tossed them to Ms. Hawkins. “Put them on.”

Ms. Hawkins squeezed into the cut offs. They were cut so high, her ass cheeks slightly hung out of the back. Carrie had her put on the high heels as well. “Now practice walking by crossing one foot in front of the other and make sure your hips swing.”

Ms. Hawkins paced back and forth across the living room. As she walked, her hips swung. The tight cut offs were extremely uncomfortable and the t-shirt left her mid-rift exposed.

“Great,” said Misty, “Now you will go grocery shopping dressed like that, and you will walk like that too. You will take your time and buy everything you need. If you see anyone, you will smile politely. You will also buy every box of ribbed condoms the store has. Now about the money we need to take our men out to lunch.”

Ms. Hawkins got her purse and gave the girls all the cash she had, forty-seven dollars. “Thanks, bitch, now can you like recommend a nice restaurant. One where there ain’t no dress code?”

“There’s a nice place on the lake called The Pelican. It’s about forty-five minutes from here, but the view of the lake is nice and the food is really good. It’s mostly seafood.”

“That sounds great,” said Misty. She turned to Carrie, “If we leave to get them now, we’ll be back by four or so.” She turned back to Ms. Hawkins. “Just for that, we’ll give you Sunday off, but tonight you will put on your new leather pants and head for some bar or club. You will drink and dance all night.”

Misty grabbed her keys without noticing the missing house key, and the girls left. Ms. Hawkins watched them drive off. She then grabbed her purse and drove to the grocery store. The whole time in the grocery store, she felt like a complete fool. She walked like a two bit whore and had to flash that stupid smile at everyone she saw. She knew her ass was hanging out of her cut-offs, and her nipples were visible through the tight t-shirt. She saw the stares she was getting but still smiled. The store had three boxes of ribbed condoms, and the cashier gave her an odd smile as she rang them up. Fortunately she did not run into anyone she knew. When she made it back home, she quickly put the groceries up and changed clothes. She got out the phone book and looked up Granger. She had called Misty’s mom before to talk about the girl’s behavior, so she knew Mrs. Granger’s name. She found the address and headed over to her house.

She slowly pulled up to the house and made sure no cars were in the driveway. She pulled into the carport and got out. She let herself in the house. She quickly found Misty’s bedroom. She looked in the closet for anything that might let her know how Misty was controlling her. Not finding anything in the closet, she looked under the bed. There she found an old leather bound book and a shoebox. She pulled both out. She read the cover of the book then opened it to a place that Misty had marked with a piece of paper.

She read the spell, “So that’s it!” she said. She read on and found the spell to reverse it. She looked in the she box and found the implements Misty and Carrie had used to carry out the spell. She looked around and found Misty’s yearbook on top of her dresser. She also found one of Misty’s brushes and pulled several strands of hair from it. She took the yearbook, the spell book, and the shoebox and hurried back to the car. Before she left, she dropped the key on the matt in front of the carport door to make it look like the key had fallen off Misty’s key chain. She then drove back to her house.

Once back home, she quickly used the reverse spell. It involved blocking her ears with honey soaked cloth and the repetition of a magic phrase. After she recited the phrase, her ears burned a bit, but the sensation quickly went away. She pulled the cloth out of her ears and washed them. She then cut out Misty’s picture from the yearbook. She first affixed Misty’s picture to the doll and performed the control spell. “Won’t these girls be in for a surprise?” she whispered to herself. She took the leather pants back to the department store and exchanged them. She spent the night with a few friends at a local pub to release some steam. The next day she schemed on how to teach Misty and Carrie a lesson.