The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Legal Mischief, Part 2

Monday morning Jennifer dragged herself into work about a half hour late, looking dazed and sluggish. That would have been bad enough on a normal day, but with Joey Volcano due in the next 45 minutes, it spelled disaster. He was expecting a hot slut, crazy for cock, preferably his, and ready to do anything to get it. But Jennifer looked like all she wanted to do was curl up on my office couch and take a nap.

Oddly enough, despite her lack of energy, her hair and makeup were perfect. She even had on a new outfit as I had commanded. It consisted of lizard skin knee boots with four-inch heels, a tight black skirt that left her navel bare and stopped about a finger’s width below her ass and a pink tank top just big enough to cram her breasts into. From the way those tits bounced when she moved, it was obvious Jennifer wasn’t wearing a bra. On a hunch, I asked her to raise her arms and was delighted to see the top lift right up, exposing her jugs to view.

Feeling a little less grumpy, I told her to sit down but to leave her boobs out. That way I would have something interesting to look at while we talked. “Now tell me about your weekend,” I demanded, intent on finding out why she looked so tired.

“I went clothes shopping like you told me to,” Jennifer began with a yawn, “and I ran into Rachel. She was really sweet. She apologized for being so mean to me and asked if she could tag along. She said now that we were friends, she wanted to get to know me better.”

“And of course you said ‘yes.’ Well, go on. What happened?” I prompted when she didn’t immediately continue.” I had a strong feeling I wasn’t going to like the rest of the story. “It was a lot of fun. Rachel picked out some things for me to try on then went back into the changing booth with me.”

“You didn’t find that a bit odd?” “No, she was just being nice.” Jennifer was beginning to perk up, or at least her nipples were. “She called me her sweet little baby doll and told me she was going to change my outfit for me. Then she sort of reached over and began to unbutton my blouse. Rachel didn’t let me do anything myself. She even bought me some panties and bras. The way her fingers teased my titties and snatch made me so hot. I could have come right there, but she said I wasn’t allowed to, that nice girls don’t come in public.”

“You’re not a nice girl,” I told her gruffly “You’re a slut. And if I want you to come in public, I’ll tell you to. Understand?”

“Yes sir,” Jennifer said, fidgeting in her chair. Her tits were still hanging out, and her skirt had bunched around her waist revealing a tiny black thong.

“Good. Just make sure you don’t forget it.”

“Yes sir. I won’t.”

“I think I should get to know your friend Rachel better,” I continued more calmly. It appears we have a lot in common. “An idea of how to deal with Rachel was coming to me. It was a bit chancy perhaps, but it ought to work. “Go on,” I said. “Tell me what happened next.”

“Rachel let me wear one of the outfits out of the store. It was this pretty pink party dress with white stockings and a pair of mary-janes, and she got me some bright red ribbons for my hair. You could see everyone just stop and stare at us as we walked by. It made me so proud to be able to show off for all those people. Then all of a sudden Rachel swatted me on the ass. ‘Stop it, you brazen hussy,’ she hissed. ‘You’re acting like a cheap little whore.’

“And how did that make you feel?” I asked, amused despite myself.

“Even hornier,” Jennifer wailed. “And in the car, Rachel kept reaching over to pinch my nipples. You know how hot that makes me, and she still wouldn’t let me come. I was dying to get home and get some relief. But instead she took me to a bar. She said she wanted to show everyone her beautiful new baby doll.

“When we got there, Rachel took my hand, and we walked right in. The place was packed, but the crowd parted for us and when we made it to the bar, someone jumped up so I could have a seat. ‘This is Jennifer,’ Rachel introduced me and kind of reached over and tweaked my nipple again just to make me squirm. ‘She’s a sweet little pet now. But you wouldn’t believe what a self-righteous, uptight bitch she used to be. Jennifer darling, haul your sweet little ass up on the bar, so everyone can get a good look at you.’

“Well, I hoisted myself right up. I felt just like a model in a fashion show as I strutted back and forth on top of the bar. Then Rachel said to hike up my skirt and show everyone the pretty little panties she had bought me. They were pink and sheer with bows and ribbons and people were shouting for me to take them off. I really wanted to. But Rachel said only bad girls took off their panties in public, and if I did she would have to spank me. But the crowd was so insistent, I had to do something. So I took off my dress. It was really embarrassing. There was a big damp spot in the middle of my crotch, and everyone could see how hard and puffy my nipples were.”

“And how many guys were in the bar?” I asked. “A dozen? Two dozen? Or are we talking about every male in a three block radius?”

“Oh no,” Jennifer said triumphantly. “There were no guys, just us girls. Everyone was so friendly. They all wanted to buy me a drink. I didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings, so I let them. After we left the bar, we went to someone’s apartment. We danced for a while, but it started getting awfully hot in the room, and my head was swimming from all the drinks.”

“Sounds like a lot of fun. Go ahead and play with yourself while you tell me the rest of the story,” I commanded. “But don’t come. You’re still not allowed to come.”

One of Jennifer’s hands promptly dipped into her snatch while the other began to scissor and pinch her nipples.

“Keep talking,” I prompted her. “Tell me what happened next?” “Well, I kind of lay down on the carpet. Two women came over and began sucking on my nipples while another one crawled up between my legs and started to eat out my pussy.”

“Okay, so you had three women doing you. Then what?”

“Rachel made everyone line up and take turns. After that I fell asleep for a while and when I woke up there was a dildo up my cunt and someone was squatting on my face.”

“What time did you finally get home?” I asked. Jennifer was diddling herself so hard now, I couldn’t be sure she heard my question. Getting up, I crossed in front of the desk to stand before her.

She grinned as her eyes locked on my crotch and the telltale bulge tenting out my pants. “Never did get home,” she said. “Rachel dropped me off this morning. Is it okay if she takes me to lunch? We’re going to eat each other out.”

“Sure,” I said, unzipping my pants. “But first I think you’d better have breakfast.” Mesmerized, Jennifer reached into my pants for my cock and brought it out. It was already rock hard. Leaning forward, she captured the head between her lips and slowly worked the entire length down her throat. Her motions grew increasingly frantic as she bobbed back and forth on my dick while her hands caressed my balls. I groaned slightly. Jennifer looked up, meeting my eyes. Her stroking rhythm changed, and I felt myself starting to come, spurting into her mouth for what felt like a full minute. A talented cocksucker, she didn’t spill a single drop.

As I finished, the front door opened—Joey Volcano, no doubt. Carefully I freed my cock from her lips and began to adjust my pants. “Fix your clothes and makeup. It’s time to get to work,” I told her, smiling with approval at Jennifer’s flushed, horny expression. Needless to say, she didn’t look the least bit sleepy anymore. “Don’t worry,” I added. “Your turn’s coming. We’re going to give your friend Rachel a very special lunch.”

“Oh goody,” she said and licked her lips, showing off a tongue still coated with my semen.

* * *

Joey Volcano paced impatiently in the reception area, a foul smelling cigar clenched between his teeth. Of course it’s illegal to smoke in the building, but who am I to tell a crime boss he’s not allowed to break the law.

“Good morning, Counselor,” he said as I approached. “Where the fuck’s Jennifer?”

“Just checking her appearance. She’ll be out in a moment,” I replied. Putting her tits away and fixing her lipstick after a blowjob would have been more accurate, of course, but it was a bit too crude to say even to Joey Volcano.”

We sat down at the table, and I began to take him through the proposal I had put together with the help of my new partner, Tom. Tom had trouble at first understanding why he needed a partner, especially since he would still be responsible for training all the new girls and would have to offer reduced rates besides. He finally came around when I took him through some of the more colorful parts of Joey’s career and reminded Tom what a problem Joey had with the word ‘no.’

We hadn’t gotten very far into the meeting when Jennifer came toddling out on her four inch heels, looking like a vision from a wet dream. Joey immediately jumped to his feet. His cigar dropped from his mouth, giving me the opportunity to grind it under my heel.

As she approached, Joey extended his hand. I couldn’t tell if he was reaching out for something of Jennifer’s to squeeze or wanted to shake her hand. In any case, he ended up with her hand, pumping it vigorously. I kept a watchful eye on Jennifer’s blouse to see if her tits were going to stay inside. They did but just barely.

After that, we all sat down and got back to work. Or at least I did, but then I was probably the only one in the room who had gotten his rocks off in the last half hour. Finally, I asked Jennifer to go over to the file cabinet and retrieve some documents. It was wonderful to watch her ass as she sashayed across the room in that tight, short skirt. I waited as she reached up to open the top drawer. Sure enough, her top lifted up, and when she turned around those lush tits, were exposed, standing out to here with nipples as hard as barbs.

“My God, they’re huge,” Joey Volcano proclaimed in a voice tinged with awe.

Jennifer just grinned and somehow managed to drop the file. Bending from the waist, she reached down to pick up the scattered papers. That tiny skirt rucked up, exposing her delectable ass neatly split in two by the thong. She made a wonderful show of it, eventually getting down on her hands and knees to finish gathering up the contents of the file. It took a surprisingly long time, and she came back to the table with her tits and ass still hanging out.

You’d better believe we got through the rest of the proposal in record time. There was one point in our negotiations when Joey looked like he was about to object to something I said, but then Jennifer put her hands on a tit and hoisted it to her mouth to suck on the nipple. Whatever Joey was about to say died on his lips. In fact, I think we’re lucky he didn’t swallow his tongue. Even I was having problems focusing, but I kept going, rushing through the pages while Joey stared at Jennifer. He signed the last page with a wobbly signature.

Standing up, I promptly excused myself. I said I was due in court—a lie, of course, but since no one was listening, it probably didn’t count against me.

At the door, I took a quick look back. Jennifer was bent forward over the table, her skirt and thong tangled around her ankles. Joey Volcano stood behind her, pounding away, cock buried deep inside her while his hands mashed her tits.

I would have liked to watch the rest of this tender scene unfold, but I told myself that business came before pleasure. Of course, that wasn’t completely true. What I had in mind for Rachel was going to be very pleasurable indeed.