The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Legal Mischief

It’s a small office, just Jennifer and me, but we work well together. I’m a sexist pig, and she’s a stacked blonde with lush tits and a kittenish purr that gives clients a hard-on every time she answers the phone. Jennifer also does some typing, and for luck she gives me a blowjob before I go to court. Naturally, whenever I win a case I make sure she gets a nice bonus.

Our office wasn’t always such a happy place. Jennifer used to be a real ballbuster, and I came pretty close to firing her. I mentioned the problem to Tom, a client of mine who happens to be a psychologist. “Sounds like she needs an attitude adjustment,” he said. “Send her to my office. Let me turn her around.”

I don’t know what Tom had in mind. But the one time I visited his office, the waiting room was full of gorgeous woman with vacant smiles, staring contentedly into space.

“And how much does something like that cost?” I asked.

Tom smiled. “About $25,000 for the basic package. Fifty thousand for advanced conditioning, and for $100,000 you can have the works. That’s a complete personality overhaul.”

I told him I would think about it, but at those prices, it would be a whole lot easier just to fire her.

And that’s what I would have done if Jennifer hadn’t pissed me off. Later that morning, she came storming into my office with a stack of papers in her hand and proceeded to wave them under my nose. The bitch had been rifling through my files, looking for evidence she could use to blackmail me. What she found would never hold up in court, at least not in one where I had any influence. Still it looked bad.

When she left my office, I immediately called Tom. “Can you really do it?” I asked.

“Of course,” he said. “Send her over. What level do you want?”

“The works,” I said. “Give her the works.”

Right after I got off the phone, I called Jennifer into my office. She probably thought I was going to give in to her preposterous demands. Instead, I asked her to take some papers to Tom’s office and wait while he reviewed them.

“What do you think I am, a messenger service,” she snarled, giving me a dirty look.

‘No,’ I was tempted to tell her. ‘A messenger service would be competent. You’re just a blackmailing bitch.’ “Please,” I said instead. “It’s urgent. When you get back, we’ll talk about that other matter.”

I guess that decided it. Jennifer snatched the envelope out of my hand. “All right,” she said, “but don’t think you’re going to get out of this one, you sniveling little worm. I’ll be right back.”

Jennifer didn’t come back—not that afternoon or the next day. Eventually I called Tom. “Relax,” he said. “Go chase an ambulance. By the time I finish with your Jennifer, she’ll be a walking wet dream.”

A week later Jennifer finally showed up. I came back from lunch, and there she was, tottering around the office in heels that must have been at least three inches high. Her tight little skirt barely covered her crotch, and she wore a button-front blouse that was knotted under her tits. From the way they swayed, it was obvious she wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Hi, Boss,” she said with a friendly grin. “Do you want to fuck me, or would you rather have a blow job?” Her hands drifted to the knot holding her blouse together. One little tug and it would part like a curtain, bringing those amazing flesh mounds into view.

“Blow job,” I said. “But first I want to see you strip. Take it slow and sexy and leave your heels on. I may fuck you later if you’re very good.”

Over the next six weeks, Jennifer was very good indeed. Anything I suggested was fine with her. And occasionally she came up with a few ideas that would have never occurred to me.

Take the other day. I came back to the office from a meeting and found Jennifer seated at her desk, looking at the new issue of Knockers magazine. She has a subscription now, and it’s a big improvement over the public policy journals she used to waste her time reading.

“Any messages?” I asked.

“Two,” she said, looking up from her magazine. In an instant, Jennifer was on her feet. She shucked off her blouse and came toward me, hands cupped under her massive bazooms, holding them out for me to inspect. Scrawled across one in red magic marker she had written the word “Fuck” and across the other was the word “Me.”

I was never been so pleased to get my messages. Dropping my briefcase, I locked the door while Jennifer fumbled with my zipper, impatiently working to free my cock.

By the time she got it out, I was fully erect. I backed her toward the desk. Leaning her over the edge, I cupped her titties, bunching them together so I could suck on her nipples. Papers and books tumbled to the floor as Jennifer edged up on the desk and raised herself to her hands and knees.

Her plump little derriere made an adorable target, and I scrambled up after her, aiming myself toward it. Like a heat seeking missile, my cock plunged into the swamp of her cunt while my hands grabbed for her swaying boobs.

What bliss! My balls slapped against her ass cheeks while Jennifer raised her head and moaned with pleasure. I could feel a tightening in my scrotum, and I blasted into her, Jennifer’s cunt milking my cock for every last drop.

It’s fortunate we have such a plush carpet because that’s where we ended up, nestled in each others arms in a pile that included the phone and the scrambled contents of several file folders.

It didn’t take long for me to get another hard on or for Jennifer to notice. Bending over my prick, she primed it a few times, lapped the underside with her tongue then expanded her mouth around the head. Slowly, she worked it back and forth, gazing up into my eyes as my dick happily ran up and down her gullet.

Meanwhile, with her free hand, she reached down between her legs to play with herself, so now there were sloshing sounds at both ends. Within a few minutes, I felt a powerful spasm and hot cum gushed, overflowing the corners of Jennifer’s mouth to hang from her chin and slowly stretch down to her boobs.

It was a truly tender moment, and it might have lasted even longer if the phone hadn’t rung. Always the dutiful secretary, Jennifer reached behind her to grope for it. “Law office,” she said in a throbbing voice then handed me the phone.

It was one of my clients, a local businessman, affectionately known in law enforcement circles as Joey Volcano, possibly because of his somewhat volatile temperament. Recently, I had helped him with a problem involving several young ladies in his employ, a street corner and an unmarked police car. He was calling to invite me to a party he was throwing that weekend.

“Sure,” I said, “great,” that being the only acceptable answer when Joey V asks you to do something. “Can I bring Jennifer?” I glanced down at my secretary who was still sprawled on the floor, tonguing the cum off one of her tits, right above the letter “F.”

“Of course bring her, asshole,” he said. “I just wish I knew how a total fuck up like you could hook a sweet cunt like Jennifer?”

“Just lucky,” I said.

“Yeah. Well, I should be so lucky. See you later, jerk off.”

The directions for the party took us way out into the countryside to a long flat building, separated from any neighbors by a wide strip of land. I pulled into the driveway and helped Jennifer from the car. She looked stunning in a red micro-mini. It was balloon tight and barely covered her breasts. You could see her nipples clearly outlined through the thin fabric, and when she moved, her ass cheeks twinkled and strained against the clingy material.

I handed my car keys to the valet, a heavyset man all in black with a bulge under his jacket shaped like a gun. “Wow,” he said. “Is she for real?”

“Sure,” I said. I couldn’t resist the urge to show off a bit. “Go ahead and touch her. She won’t bite unless you want her to.”

He hesitated then reached for one of Jennifer’s breasts. When she didn’t protest, he lifted it from her dress, bounced the tit in his hand then gave the nipple an appreciative tweak.

“Thank you,” Jennifer said. These days she had very good manners. “Nice,” he said, with obvious reluctance releasing his grip. “I don’t suppose I could buy a quarter-hour of her time. That’s probably about all I could afford.”

“Sorry,” I said, “not tonight. She’s busy.” Jennifer put away her boob, and I placed my hand on her ass to lead her toward the building. I’m pretty sure the valet watched us all the way to the door.

The inside was decorated like a club with red and purple lights and waitresses in black satin panties and tiny white t-shirts handing out drinks. We had just sat down when a table dancing contest erupted. One after another, women started jumping up and pretty soon every table had at least one slut gyrating on it.

Jennifer didn’t hesitate. She got right up there shimmying and strutting while her breasts bounced like overwrought gelatin. It didn’t take long for her mammaries to spring out of her dress, and of course I could also look up her skirt at her frantically gyrating ass, neatly split in two by a little red thong.

The music ended with Jennifer on her knees with her dress around her crotch and her boobs dangling inches from my nose. By now, the sex drenched atmosphere had taken its toll. Men were openly stroking their playmates, and the waitresses kept getting waylaid as they came around to serve drinks. Soon they were all busy with more urgent matters, like the two stretched out on the table next to ours with their heads buried between each other’s legs, enthusiastically eating each other out.

Jennifer and I seemed to be the only spectators left in the room. I whispered into her ear, and she immediately slid under the table. I felt my zipper come down. Then her hand gripped the base of my cock, slowly jacking me off while her tongue circled the head and sensuously sucked it.

“Hello, Counselor,” a voice said. I looked up to see my client Joey Volcano, a fat little man in a pinstriped suit, standing across the table from me. “Glad you could attend my soiree,” he continued. “Where’s your hot little secretary?”

“Rest room,” I lied.

Sitting down in the chair vacated by Jennifer, Joey lowered his hand under the table. I heard a smack as it made contact with what was in all likelihood Jennifer’s ass, and I felt her squirm. Judging by the pistoning motion of his arm, Joey was finger fucking her.

“You know,” he continued, just as though nothing were happening, “I can recall a time when Jennifer was a real tight ass.” He snickered, his hand still pumping away under the table. “Well, she isn’t tight anymore. So what the fuck happened to turn her into such a sweet cunt?”

“I sent her to secretarial school,” I said, surprised to hear myself say anything that stupid. Businessmen like Joey V have a very low tolerance for bullshit.

To my relief, he just smiled. “Suppose I had some secretaries in need of vocational training. Could you help them get into this school? Naturally I’d make it worth your while.”

Under the table, his hand was moving faster, and Jennifer’s sucking motions on my cock were growing more and more frantic.

“Yes,” I quickly said. “Yes.” I could feel that delightful tightening of my scrotum followed by an intense spasm of pleasure as she sucked frantically to swallow my cum.

“Good.” Joey’s hand came back up. Picking up a napkin, he wiped it off. “I’ll see you Monday morning in your office. First thing.”

“Could we make it second thing? If it’s not a problem,” I quickly added. “I’m going to need to make some arrangements.” It was only fair to tell Tom his psychology practice was about to go off in a lucrative new direction, and he was getting a partner, namely me. I hoped he wouldn’t mind. Not that it mattered.

“All right,” Joey said. That’s fine.” He flipped the napkin onto the table, stood up and walked away.

By now, Jennifer had finished licking my cock clean. She gave the head an affectionate kiss and carefully tucked it back into my pants. Reaching under the table, I helped her up. She looked gorgeous. Her face was dotted with cum, and her dress had bunched around her waist, exposing her tits and ass cheeks. Jennifer didn’t seem to mind, so we left it that way while I maneuvered her through the fuck fest going on around us.

The same valet was on duty, and he openly stared, enjoying Jennifer’s exposed charms. I offered him a tip but he didn’t want money. “Go ahead,” I said, waiting patiently while he groped her.

As we drove along the deserted country road leading back to the highway, I was in a good mood. I reached over to give Jennifer’s nipples a playful tweak, enjoying the way she lustfully squirmed. “Tell me what you want?” I teased, driving with one hand, clamping a nipple between my fingers with the other.

“I want you to fuck the shit out of me,” she replied in a girlish voice. “Put your cock up my cunt and screw me silly.”

There was a mailbox up ahead, and I stopped alongside it. I had Jennifer raise her arms, so we could peel off her dress and I deposited it in the box. About a half mile down the road, we came to another mailbox, and this time she scooted off her thong, and I looped it over the signal flag. Some farmer was in for a treat tomorrow. Jennifer’s soggy panties had to be a lot more interesting than seed catalogs.

Leaving the car, we staggered over to a nearby field. Jennifer promptly lay down in the grass with her knees spread. “Play with yourself,” I commanded, and her hands promptly went to her tits, trailing down her belly to dip into her pussy.

“Talk,” I continued, putting through her paces. “What are you?”

“I’m just a cunt,” she said, gasping with urgency. “I’m a fucking cunt. Please do me. I need your cock so bad.”

Getting to my knees, I lifted Jennifer’s legs over my shoulders, aiming for her wide open gash. “Cum,” I commanded, and her body writhed in the throes of a powerful orgasm. At the last moment, I pulled out. My sperm gushed like a fountain, spraying across Jennifer’s belly and thighs. “Cum again, really hard,” I commanded, watching her flop at my feet like a fish out of water, hands mindlessly roaming her body, rubbing my jism into her skin so the flesh glistened.

When Jennifer recovered, I helped her back to the car. We got to her building and took the elevator up to her apartment. Jennifer was still naked, of course, and I considered giving her my jacket to wear. But given her messy state, I would have had to get it dry cleaned. Besides, at three in the morning, there wasn’t much chance of meeting anyone. Naturally, that’s what happened. We turned the corner. A woman was in the hallway, coming toward us. She stopped, a look of astonishment on her face, and waited for us. She appeared to be in her mid-twenties with scarlet hair, and she was wearing club clothes. Her tits were small and perky, cute, I guess, if that’s how you like them.

“Jennifer,” the woman said when we were alongside her.

“Hi, Rachel,” Jennifer replied. The two women were now facing each other. “How have you been? You look great.”

“Well you look like an absolute pig,” Rachel said, wriggling her nose in disgust. What did you do? Take on an army. Someone should march you outside and hose you down.” She turned in my direction. “I can’t believe it. Little Miss Holier than Thou is a total slut. You wouldn’t believe how she used to preach at me about my wicked lifestyle. What a hypocrite!”

“Jennifer has seen the error of her ways and has turned over a new leaf,” I said. “By the way, she swings both ways if you’re interested. There isn’t much she hasn’t tried. Isn’t that right, Jennifer?”

“That’s right,” she agreed.

“Oh, I bet I could come up with a few things. We’ll have to see.” Rachel flashed a wolfish smile and excused herself, heading toward the elevator. Apparently she was on her way out. I had a feeling the two women would be getting together soon and that it would be intense. Rachel looked like the kind of woman who knew how to hold a grudge.

When we got to Jennifer’s apartment, I reached into my wallet for a couple hundred bucks. I handed the money to Jennifer and told her to buy something nice. Monday was going to be a special day, and it was important she looked her best. “Let’s go with the Happy Hooker theme,” I said.

“Yes sir,” she replied. “Thank you so much for a wonderful evening.” She leaned forward to give my cheek a sweet little peck. “You’re the best boss a girl could have.”

I was glad she thought so. I had a feeling things were about to get even better.